• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Hill Country Initiation Ch. 01

Hill Country Initiation Ch. 01

12

This story is 93.6% fiction. All characters in this story, and in the sequels that follow, are eighteen years of age or older.

*****

I was enrolled in a small college in a quaint, old-fashioned little country town in the Texas Hill Country. The town had been founded by German immigrants and was populated by their descendants. I lived in a boarding house owned and operated by a German family, and shared family-style meals with my landlords and their children around a long table with a whiter-than-white tablecloth.

I was barely nineteen years old, and the daughter of the hotel-keepers, Lena, was about my age, possibly about half a year younger. She was a senior in high school. Her golden ringlets and cornflower-blue eyes made her quite attractive, although in an idealized, non-sexual way. She had an older friend named Karen, a year or so older than me, who used to come over now and then. Karen was also a blue-eyed blonde, and she wore her hair in two long braids.

Lena's younger brother Jimmie had shown me a swimming hole in the river that ran through the town, and he and I and some of the other college boys swam there often. It was a small stream, no more than a creek really. One afternoon I was down by the river alone when Lena came quietly through the scrub brush to stand beside me. Today there was something different in her manner, in the way she moved, the way she walked, the way she held her body, and primarily in the way she looked at me. It was as if she were a different girl walking about in Lena's body, but looking at me through Lena's eyes.

Karen came up behind her. She had blue bows at the ends of her golden braids. She didn't speak, but watched the two of us with a mysterious smile as Lena sat down on the rock beside me. After the usual "hi-how-are-you" exchange, Karen said, "We're going to go in swimming. Want to come with us?"

"Well, uh, sure, uh, Karen." I was just a bit embarrassed. I had hung my jeans and tee-shirt over a bush, but for a rare change I was wearing a swimsuit, so I was ready. I was really glad I had brought the swimsuit with me, for I almost always swam naked in the creek, as all the local boys always did, and a lot of the college boys as well. I got up to go away for a minute behind the bushes so that the girls could change into their swimsuits.

"You don't have to go," Karen said. "We don't need to change."

"You're going to go in swimming with your clothes on?" I wasn't particularly surprised, but I thought it was unusual for a girl to swim with her clothes on. "Did you bring swimsuits?"

"We don't have swimsuits, but we don't need them, do we?"

"Oh." They meant to go in naked. The idea was titillating. I'd never seen a girl naked.

Lena and Karen looked at each other and some sort of knowing female communication passed between them. "You first," said Karen.

"No, you first," Lena said, with a soft, kittenish giggle.

Karen unbuttoned her blouse slowly, one careful, deliberate button at a time, making a production of each button. The last button at the bottom was slower than all the others. She hesitated then for perhaps half a minute or more before she opened the blouse and held it open. Under the open blouse, her chest was well contoured; her breasts were mature in shape and size. Not large nor heavy, but definitely female breasts, firm and well-shaped, but not quite large enough to jiggle when she moved.

I had never seen a girl's breasts before. My mother was a devout Southern Baptist with a lively sense of sin. I had been sheltered and "protected" from girls, and from any idea of what went on between boys and girls, or men and women. I was so sheltered that I was sent to a private religious school under incredibly strict supervision. I sometimes wonder how my mother ever managed to have children at all, what with sex being so sinful. I was painfully innocent in my first time away from home alone.

Karen had broad, prominent hips and just a hint of a belly. She was what folks used to call "a corn fed country girl." Her areolas were wide and smooth, tawny with a slight orange tint, covering most of the surface of each breast. The nipples were large and erect, as large as the ball of your thumb. I think I could have hung my shirt on one of those nipples. She shed the blouse and stood barefoot in only her skirt, watching me with wise and knowing eyes. I could not speak or move. I may have forgot to breathe.

Then she smiled and began to remove Lena's blouse as well, a little less slowly this time. When both girls were topless, Lena's breasts were small, mere swellings on her chest, just beginning to take on the contours of maturity. The contrast between the two girls was remarkable.

Lena was a beautiful, angelic-looking girl, just days over eighteen and just on the verge of womanhood. Her skin was a pale milky white, and her blue eyes were like the eyes of an angel, totally innocent and pure. She was a china doll, all golden ringlets surrounding her head like a halo, and blue, blue eyes, in the most angelic face you could wish for. Karen was an earthy farm girl, all flesh and sensuousness. Her blonde braids seemed to emphasize her earthiness, and her blue eyes were full of mystery.

A childlike girl and a mature young woman, yet bound together in that mysterious female conspiracy which defies male understanding, and probably female understanding too, with no need to understand, merely to be, as females. The two of them seemed to have some sort of unspoken agreement which centered on me. Both looked at me expectantly. "You like that?" Karen asked.

"Um, uh, ah..., y . . . yes." I felt like a fool.

Then Karen undid her deep blue skirt, let it fall, and stood there totally naked. Her burgeoning breasts emphasized her femininity. She wasn't just a teenage girl. She was intensely a woman. Her hips were wide and gently curved, her buttocks full and rounded. Her crotch was full, a mound of firm, plump flesh in a delta V, and covered with a delta-shaped patch of golden blond curls. The fleshy crease that her curly hair failed to cover was deep and pronounced.

She was very, very female. Lena was-well, just a girl. Little did I know.

I was entranced as Lena also removed her skirt. Not with the deliberate purpose of the older girl, but hesitantly, as if she were teetering on some invisible brink, unsure of what she was doing or maybe even why she was doing it. Her fingers fumbled with the button at her waist. The skirt dropped to the grass and Lena lifted her eyes to mine and turned to face me.

Down where her legs met was the tiniest little slit, barely visible in her milky flesh. Not even a mound, just a slit in the flat space between her legs. It wasn't a delta V like Karen's was. Lena's thighs didn't quite come together at her crotch, so there was an empty space between, maybe two inches wide, and I could see right through. The pubic hair at her crotch was pale, pale blond, almost platinum, and sparse.

Was this the girl I had lived under the same roof with, shared a bathroom with, helped with her homework, and sat down to dinner with? She couldn't be. She wasn't. She was a total stranger.

Karen looked at me again. "Now you." she said.

"What?"

"Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Your turn. Take off your suit,"

"But, but ..."

I couldn't speak nor resist as the two girls took off my swimsuit. Karen threw it onto a bush a yard or two away. "Okay," she said.

"Okay? What?"

"We can go in swimming," she said. "Or we can do it."

"Do it? Do what?"

"Oh, you know. Do it."

Well, I didn't know. I was totally bewildered by my own nakedness, and dazed by the nudity of the two girls and the situation that we were in. I was helpless as the two girls walked slowly toward me, one on either side.

"We're gonna show you how to do it," Lena said. LENA said that!

The two girls came up close beside me and took me by the arms, one on either side. They led me through a break in the bushes into a glade behind a wall of shrubbery. I hadn't said a word, couldn't say anything. Girls were supposed to be sweet and soft and nice; all sweetness and light. But these two were doing things I had never imagined. I felt like I was living in some weird dream, and none of it was real. It couldn't be real, could it?

Lena reached over and put her hand on my weenie. She started to stroke it just a little, almost shyly. Karen was more confident. She got hold of my balls and started to massage them. They gently pushed me sit down on a rock and Karen spread my thighs open. She squatted down and took my dick in her hand. I didn't know what to say or do; I just let her do whatever she was a mind to do. Her pussy was spread open just a little where she was squatting, and there was a sort of little flap of flesh sticking out of her. It looked thick and fleshy, and darkly red. It didn't really register on my mind at the time; I was still in awe of this girl doing all these impossible things to me, but that little flap was her inner pussy lips that stuck out of her crack at least an inch. If only I had known then.

"See there Lena?" she cooed. "Hasn't he got a cute one?"

Lena said, "It's kind of little. My brother Jimmie has a bigger whanger than that." But still she kept on feeling and fondling my weenie and my balls. "I seen him a few times when he was nekkid in the bathroom. I've seen my share of pricks. We got cows and bulls and sheep; we got pigs and dogs and cats. I even seen a rooster's prick once when he fucked the hens. I know what a whanger is."

What the two girls were doing startled me, but it felt good. Still, they were girls, and to have girls doing these strange things to me was—well, uncomfortable.

"You can tell he's a virgin," Lena said, "same as me."

Karen made a moue at her, "That's dumb. Boys can't be virgins. A girl's a virgin until a boy pops her cherry. A boy hasn't got a cherry that he can lose."

Then she looked at me. "All right," she said, without any warning. "We can do this. Come over here, Jack. We'll get you ready to do it."

"What?"

"We're goin' ta fuck, you and me. You're gonna put your dick in my cunt and I'll show you how it's done."

Her fingers were doing a number on me, firm, sure, and agile.

"I'm going to put . . .?"

"Your prick in my pussy. You'll like it. I promise."

She emphasized the words prick and pussy with her hand, squeezing my thing and then touching hers. She peeled back the foreskin that completely covered the head of my limp tool, put her mouth on the head of it, and ran her tongue around the ridge. She squeezed it lightly and took her mouth off it.

Her skillful fingers working on my weenie were beginning to yield results. It felt oh, so good, and it started to rise and grow hard. It kept on rising and growing until it stood up about seven inches and as stiff as a broom handle. She wrapped her whole hand around the shaft and began an up-and-down motion, slowly at first, but getting faster. Then she spat in her hand, gripped my pecker tight, and rubbed it vigorously up and down about ten strokes. My weenie was no longer a weenie; it was a prick, a dick, a pecker. It was throbbing and pulsating. The head had turned to a dark red, almost purple, and the veins stood out all down the length of it.

"Okay," she said at last, "That's good. I think he's about ready."

"Yes," Lena said, nodding her agreement. Her blonde ringlets bobbed as she nodded her head. "It's bigger than I thought it was. But it's still not all that big. You can get all of that in you easy."

Karen took my hand and lifted me off my rock seat. She folded her blue skirt up, sat down on it, and lay back at full length. Lying on her back like that, her breasts settled against her chest, now they were simple swellings, no longer round or contoured. It made her areolas stand out even more, and her nipples stood up like pegs. Lying there with her blue eyes full of fire and her golden braids spread out on the green green grass, she managed to look sultry, enticing, and innocent, all at the same time.

"Now you lay down on top of me, Jack," she said. "I'm gonna show you how to fuck a girl. You're about to get your first piece of pussy." Her fingers were rubbing and stroking her deep cleft as she spoke. She spread her legs wide apart and her hand massaged her pussy faster.

I stood there like a stone statue, just staring at this beautiful naked girl lying on the grass right before my eyes. Finally I took a deep, shuddering breath. "Huh?" I managed to whisper.

"Lie down on top of me, Jack. I'll show you how it's done." Her voice was coaxing and persuasive.

I sank to my knees between her open thighs and leaned forward with my arms stiff, holding my body above her, still afraid to make contact with all that creamy white skin.

"Go on, Jack," said Lena. "Put it in her pussy."

"Okay," I thought. I was in a daze, a fog, with no will of my own. "Whatever she wants."

I lowered my body onto her slowly and gently. "She's a girl. I'll mash her flat. I don't want to hurt her."

As our bodies finally touched, skin to naked skin, my stiff, erect whanger slapped against the cheeks of her ass and slid down the crack with a bit of friction. The head of my tool was ultra-sensitive. The sensation when it slid against the round, firm cheeks of her butt was amazing and totally unexpected. It took me by surprise. A shudder ran through my whole body. I shifted my weight forward an inch or two and felt the pressure as it bent my pecker down against the full, round cheeks of her butt. I lifted my hips and tried the motion another time.

Lena squatted down beside us. She reached between our two bodies to grasp my erect prick and pump it half a dozen times before she guided it to the slit of Karen's cunt. She stuck a finger in Karen's pussy and rubbed in a circular motion. She rubbed the head of my dick up and down on Karen's wet slit. Then she pushed the head of it in inch or two into Karen. "Now push it on in her," she murmured.

I inched forward, not quite sure what I was doing, or what I was meant to do. But the head of my dick was already firmly lodged in her. The muscles of her cunt gripped me like a soft, but super-strong wet velvet vise. I tried a bit more pressure and managed to get an inch or so farther inside her. Her pussy was beginning to throb, clenching and unclenching around my prick, and her juices flowed down her butt. I could feel the warm wetness on my balls.

"Karen, am I doing this right?" I whispered. I was fearful of speaking aloud.

"You're doin' just fine, Honey," she said. "But don't be afraid, just shove it on in me."

She wrapped her legs around me, drove her heels into my butt, and pulled me down onto her, driving my cock its full length into her in one quick, wet, slithery stroke.

"Oh, my God!" I yelled. The sensation was indescribable. It felt like every nerve in my body had turned into an electric wire; and they were drawing tight and humming, and all flowing with a hundred volts of electricity, all centered in my prick and radiating out from there to every nerve in my whole body.

"Now, go to it. Fuck me, Jack."

I couldn't respond. I was in a state of awe, thrilled senseless by the fantastic feelings that were about to drown me. I lay on top of her for a lot of very long seconds, savoring the pure physical pleasure and the new, raw emotions that swelled up in my body.

Finally I came back to awareness. "Huh?" What? What do I do now?"

"Do it again, Jack. And do it over and over."

Lena was sitting on a rock, her legs splayed apart, rubbing her pussy and grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Her hand was busy, rubbing her pink pussy. About every fourth or fifth stroke, she dipped a finger between those lips. Her pussy was turning red, blushing, almost glowing. She stood up and came over to us. She knelt down and ran her hand over my butt, grasping my balls with her other hand and squeezing. It was a surprise, an amazing sensation, and a sudden shock. My pecker twitched and jerked inside Karen's pussy.

"Yeow!" I said.

"Jack," said Karen, "do it again. I need it."

Lena didn't let go of my balls as I pulled my pecker out of Karen and held it in my hand to guide it back into her. This time I went all the way into her without a pause. Her cunt was really flowing now, and I could hear a wet squishing sound as I shoved my dick deep inside her.

I was full of fire. I was electrified. I was ecstatic! I pulled my tool out and stuck it back in again.

She was warming up now. Her breath was coming faster and faster. And her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

"Jack," she panted, "you don't have to ... uhhhh ... start over ev'ry ... uuuh ... time! Just pull ... ah ... out part way and go ... ahh ... back in."

Now Lena let go of my balls and stroked my butt. "Yeah," she said. "You got to get a rhythm going. Like the pigs do when they fuck."

I had never seen a pair of pigs fucking, but I got the idea pretty quickly. I pulled back until just the head was barely inside Lena's cunt lips, and then shoved it back in all the way until my pubic mound bounced on hers. That felt good. I did it again, and then again. Before long I had a steady rhythm, and Karen was making all sorts of noises as she humped her hips up to meet every stroke I pushed into her.

"Oh, Jack!"

I drove it deep in her.

"Ooooow!"

I plunged into her with a heavy thump.

"Aaaaahhhhh."

It was over in three minutes. I felt the pressure building in my balls, and spreading to my legs and belly. Suddenly my prick began to jerk and pulsate. I could feel it swelling inside her. It jerked again and all strength drained out of my body.

Karen yelled, "Oh, Jack! God, that's good. Ooooohhhh! Don't stop now! I'm halfway there!"

I was as limp as a dishrag. I collapsed on top of Karen. "Whuuuh!" I said. "Did I...? Did we just...?" I looked down at my crotch. My whanger was limp and floppy, wet and slimy.

"That's what fucking is," said Lena.

"That's not all, at all," said Karen. "I'm not done. I didn't get off!"

"Get off of what?" I mumbled. I was still too weak to respond.

"You didn't make it last long enough. I didn't come!" Karen stood up. "Look, when a girl gets fucked," -she stressed the word 'fucked'— "she needs to get to a high point, a climax, and then spill over, like shooting over a waterfall in the river. You didn't fuck me long enough to make that happen." Again the stress on fuck. She wiped her sopping crotch with one hand. "But you're goin' ta give me a come."

She didn't know the word 'orgasm.' Neither did I, and I'm sure Lena didn't.

I could barely move. "I don't think I can do that again," I mumbled weakly. "But God! I want to! I never felt ... that was... Oh, my God!"

"Just come over here. Let me show you what you can do," she warbled. And she kissed me. "Now lie down here in the grass. No, on your back, face up." She rolled up my swimsuit and put it under my head.

God knows I wanted to feel that fire boil up inside me again, to feel the electric tension grip my balls and my whole body, to feel my whanger-no, my dick-spasming and pulsing. I wanted, desperately wanted, to get my dick back inside Lena again. But it was limper than my body.

I looked over at Lena. I had forgot she was there. She was smiling like a sunburst. Her pussy was glowing red now, and a trickle of juice oozed down her left leg. "Man, that was hot!" she said. "I rather see that than watch the pigs fuck. Or the bull fuck the cows." Her hand was still working at her pussy.

Karen put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me again. Then she knelt, with her knees in the grass next to my ears, and lowered her body slowly until her flowing wet pussy was lodged against my mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Hill Country Initiation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds