• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hippy Hotsy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Hippy Hotsy

She stayed like that for almost a minute, letting the waves of pleasure inundate her body and Charlie's, before sliding away again and starting back to meet him. This stroke was a duplicate of the first, as was the next and the many that followed. As they casually and happily fucked in the small room, Summer could feel her climax building again, a truly delightful sensation.

He could feel his mounting too, but wanted Summer to cum before he did. After her great orgasm from his eating her pussy, he hoped she would cum equally as explosively from fucking as from what his mouth had done. The young hotsy continued moving back and forth under him, enveloping his cock, and he kept thrusting forward, driving the last inch into her and raking it against the base of her clit.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered from the excruciating pleasure Chuck's big cock was giving her. Even as she moved back and forth, her body was pitching from side to side, and Summer knew she was on the verge of cumming. She also knew how to achieve the best orgasm possible.

"I'm ready to cum, Chuck. Now, start really fucking my clit as hard and fast as you can."

He knew just what she meant and was glad to do what she wanted. Charlie lowered his body slightly until Summer's hard nipples were scraping against his chest, but she still had room to move under him. He also made a minor adjustment in his position, moving higher up on her body so his cock was driving into her pussy at a different angle, which would provide more contact with her clit and the length of his shaft. He started fucking a little faster too, and she immediately matched his increased pace, with her movements under him and with her sobs of joy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my love button!" Summer cried out in joy at the new position.

Her whole body began thrashing under the man who was giving her such a great fucking, and her hips swiveled under him, thrusting her legs out and back past his hips. Charlie was glad the young hippy kept her nails cut short, because he could feel her fingertips raking his back and sides as she expressed her exuberance. Abruptly, she cried out joyously that she was cumming, and clamped her legs even more tightly onto his while hugging his chest to hers more snugly.

He continued to pound his cock into her as fast as he could, but she clung to him so tightly that, every time he drew back for another stroke, she rode with him and, when he thrust forward again, he squashed her into the sleeping bag on the floor. Every stroke like that sent even stronger waves of delight through her body. They continued until Summer cried out again, even louder and more incoherently and all her muscles spasmed. Her back arched under Charlie, and she rammed her pussy against him while digging her fingers into his back. After that great orgasm, the happy and satisfied young woman collapsed onto her back, with all her muscles relaxed and her arms flopping out at her sides.

Even though his partner climaxed, Charlie didn't stop. He continued driving his cock into her dripping pussy until his own climax welled up from deep inside his body, gathering in his groin and blasting out through his cock. He shot a big burst of his cum into his condom, but kept fucking the sexy woman under him. Twice more he ejaculated, and he knew he was through then.

Charlie lay sprawled on top of Summer, neither of them saying anything, as his cock softened and slipped out of the wet hole where it had given and received so much exquisite pleasure. After catching his breath and resting for a few more minutes, he rolled off her and lay on his back on the hard floor. Summer turned onto her side facing him, her head supported on her hand.

"That was fantastic," she said. "I hope we can do it again some time."

"Me too. It was great for me, and I hope we can do it again sometime too."

Charlie sat up and pulled on his underwear and pants and got to his feet so he could retrieve his t-shirt and put that on too. He went to the door and Summer, still naked got up and followed him. After he had stepped into his sandals, they embraced each other and kissed for the last time that day.

"I really do hope we can get together again sometime," she told him when the kiss ended.

"Me too."

But that was as close to a commitment as either of them was willing to make or would even be able to make. Charlie walked down the stairs and, just before passing through the exit, turned to smile up at the hotsy who was still looking out her open door. She smiled back at him, blew him a kiss, and watched as he turned around and walked back out onto the street.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Charlie and Summer did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hippy Hotsy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds