• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Angel's Release

His Angel's Release

He had been watching and wanting her for days. He familiarized himself with her daily routine and had carefully orchestrated his plans. He sat patiently in his truck, a bag of essentials at his side. He really wished it didn't have to be this way, but he felt he had no other choice. Women always rejected his advances, no matter how nice and polite he was. He looked a bit rough and didn't have extra money for many clothes other than jeans and tee shirts. His working class hands were rough and he had a long scar on his left cheek that seemed to scare women away. If they would just give him a chance, they would see that beneath his well muscled six foot one rough exterior and velvet blue eyes, he was a very gentle and caring man. He would treat his love like a princess, showering her with tender affection and taking care of her needs and desires. But they never gave him that chance and that's why he had to carry out his plan. He knew it was a big risk, but worth the attempt to ease his constant pain and loneliness.

Excitement coursed through his body as her jeep suddenly appeared through the fading sunlight and pulled into her driveway. He watched as she extended one silky leg out and smoothed her curvaceous body down from the leather seat. The remaining sun danced sparkles over her pretty blue and white sundress and sexy white heels. Her long brown hair was pulled up with a golden comb, bits and pieces hanging seductively around her stunning face. She retrieved her purse and briefcase and sullenly walked into the house. He was amazed that she didn't have a man in her life. He could only attribute that fact to her shyness. He had spoken to her only once to say hello. She responded by averting her eyes and looking at the floor, giving a hasty nod and walking away. At first he thought she just didn't want to talk to him, but as he watched her, he noticed she was this way with everyone. Oh how he wanted to hear her scream and moan for him through that sweet shyness . She needed to be released and her desires awakened. He was going to do that for her whether she wanted it or not.

The vast darkness surrounding his van interrupted his thoughts. He silently stepped from his vehicle, carrying his bag, and crept through the raven shadows to her dimly lit bedroom window. She was sitting at her vanity, taking the comb from her luscious hair and delicately brushing it down past her shoulders. She was swaying her body to the slow beat of a radio and stopped to take a brief sip of her white zinfandel. His body nearly screamed with lust at this incredibly sexy sight. He couldn't wait to run his lips and hands all over her beautiful body, knowing she wouldn't get the chance to reject him. He moved to the back of the house and found the sliding glass door locked.

He checked several windows and finally found one he could easily loosen and pry open. He slowly strolled to her bedroom door and peered through. She was now standing next to her dresser, her back to him, and reaching around to unzip the back of her dress. He quickly puts on a ski mask. Swiftly tossing his bag on the bed, he lunges forward and grabs her, covering her mouth with one hand and encircling her waist with the other. She twists wildly against him. Holding her tightly, he whispers in her ear "Calm down and stop fighting me and you'll be okay."

She stops struggling, but he can feel her body trembling against him. He nudges her to the bed and pushes her down on her stomach. "Will you be a good girl and stay quiet if I take my hand away?" She nods. He removes his hand and reaches into his bag for handcuffs. He forces her hands above her head and clicks them together, then turns her over to face him. They stare into each other's eyes and he can feel how terrified she is. He gently caresses her cheek, trying to ease her frightened state. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you angel." Pushing her hair back, he leans down and kisses her neck lightly. She tries to pull away.

"Please stop. Let me go, please," she whimpers softly to him, tears beginning to streak from her dark brown eyes.

"I can't let you go now sweetness. I have so many so many wonderful things planned for us tonite ," he grins at her, licking his lips and gazing over her voluptuous body. He continues nibbling her neck, tracing the outline of her jaw with his tongue. He licks along the outside of her earlobe, moving to her soft cheeks, then down to her full red lips. Parting her lips with his, she tries unsuccessfully to clamp them shut in protest. He tenderly runs his fingers through her hair as his tongue continues to explore her warm mouth. Although still very scared, his gentleness has a calming effect and she begins to relax beneath his touch.

He reaches in his bag, retrieves his knife, and places it at the nape of her neck. She gasps and closes her eyes.

"Oh! Please don't kill me!!" she shrieks, her voice dripping with fear.

"Shhhhhhh, I promise I won't hurt you angel. Don't move" Filling the quiet room with small ripping sounds, he takes the knife and slowly cuts her dress open. Then he slices the material around her arms and forcefully yanks the dress from her body. Feeling the cool air hit her body. her breathing is fast and heavy now as she waits for his next move. He pulls a scarf from his bag and quickly ties it around her eyes.

"No, please don't blindfold me like this." she begs him.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I can enjoy your body better without this mask and I'm not ready for you to see my face yet." He rips the mask from his face. Picking the knife back up, he delicately cuts away her light blue satin bra and panties, as she lies perfectly still. She hears him inhale sharply as he views her stunningly naked body. Her soft, but firm breasts are perfectly round with large dark nipples springing toward him. His heart beats with raging hunger as his eyes trail down her flat tummy to her carefully trimmed dark patch of silky hair and sexy long legs. "You are so fucking beautiful," he whispers as he leans down and takes a cherry nipple between his anxious lips. His hand reaches up to squeeze her other breast as his fingers lightly pinch the erect tip of her nipple. He licks circles around her hardened nipple down to the underside of her breast, around it, then back to her ripened bud again.

"Please don't. I want you to stop." she pleads with him again, moving her head back and forth on the pillow. He looks up at her, smiles to himself and squeezes her breasts slightly harder. His hungry mouth slides down her stomach and stops to suck on her belly button. A small moan escapes her lips. He flicks his tongue in and out before continuing his desired journey. He blows soft kisses along her creamy thighs and toned calves, as she continues to whimper softly. It was now time to begin testing her.

"I want you to spread your legs for me?" he tells her gently.

Panicked, she shakes her head, "No, please I can't!"

He grins and moves back up to her breasts, crushing them harder now. He squeezes and kneads them lovingly, teasing her nipples with his teeth. He moves his right hand down to her thighs, caressing them softly. He starts whispering seductive compliments in her ear, telling her how gorgeous and sexy she is. He tells her he wanted to make sweet love to her hot sultry body the first time he saw her. After a few minutes of this, she begins moaning louder, rocking her hips against him. "Spread your pretty legs for me now angel." This time she doesn't hesitate and he starts to think his plan might really work.

He reaches between her legs and rubs between her delicate folds, caressing her moist lips with such tenderness. She is incredibly wet and excitedly bucks herself against his touch. His thumb traces gentle circles around her swelling clit. "Does this feel good angel?" he asks, leaning down and flicking the top of her nipple with his tongue.

"Oh yessss. It feels so good." she cries out to him, feeling her face flush warmly.

"Do you REALLY want me to make you feel good angel? he asks, rubbing a bit harder now.

" yesss," she hisses quickly, the heat rushing down her body.

Her excitement was turning him on immensely. "Beg me to make you feel good, honey."

"Oh please, pleeeease make me feel good now." Biting her lower lip in anticipation, she thrusts her womanhood toward his fingers, her hands twisting inside her cuffed bonds.

He pulls his fingers away and slides down on the bed, positioning his face between her legs. He can smell her arousal and his cock is throbbing from the sound her sweet voice begging him to please her. He licks her wet lips from top to bottom and in the delicate skin beneath her pussy. She jumps as she feels his tongue, her body enveloped in exquisite pleasure. "Moan for me angel. Tell me how this makes you feel and what you want. I'm here to please you."

"Ohhhhhh yess. Please don't stop. Your tongue feels so good on me. ohhhhh pleeease!!!" In answer to her pleading, he licks around her clit, then slides one finger inside of her. He pushes it in and out as his tongue flicks her mercilessly. She continues to writhe and moan beneath him. lustful whimpers flowing from her tender lips.

"I want you to cum for me angel. Let yourself go and cum for me NOW!!." He slides in a second finger, circling his tongue powerfully against her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss!!!!! I'm cumming now!!!" He feels her powerful orgasm against his fingers and tongue as she quivers and shakes, waves of pleasure filling her entire body.

A man can only take so much and he's about to explode, so he slides up and parts her legs, placing them above his shoulders. He enters her quickly and plunges himself deep within her, as she gasps and wiggles beneath him. He pumps her hard, pushing down inside her, then sliding up to his tip and back in again. "Can you take me all angel? Can you take my cock this deep in you honey?" He whispers in her ear.

"Yes," she replies breathlessly.

"Tell me you want me! Scream for me! Tell me what you want me to do!!!" Using amazing restraint, he slows down his pace drastically and acts as if he is going to pull out of her.

"Oh no, stay inside me. I want you to fuck me deep and fast and hard! NOW!! PLEASE!! I NEED YOU IN ME NOW!!!" She lets go and screams exactly what she wants him to do, not holding anything back anymore. She feels so free from the restraints she's been locked in all these years.

He plunges back into her swiftly, grabbing her cheeks and lifting her hips high and deep to meet his thrusts. "Yesss my angel. I'm giving you what you crave!!" He penetrates her sweet body with animal lust, feeling her tight pussy constrict his thick 8 inch cock. He takes her left breast in his mouth as he fucks her with enduring strength until their bodies finally erupt in a thunderous climax. They both scream and he continues pumping until the last drop of his seed fills her panting body. He collapses on top of her, laying his head on her chest. She tries to catch her breath, almost crying from the passion she now feels for this incredible stranger.

He slowly pulls himself out of her and rolls to her side. Now comes the decisive moment when he will either be filled with happiness or face the possibility of being sent to prison for the rest of his life. He uncuffs her hands, takes off her blindfold, and nervously rests his face above hers. She blinks, getting used to the soft bedroom light once again. She looks first into his beautiful eyes and smiles. His fears begin to surface as he sees her smile fade when she notices the long rough scar on his rugged face. This is it, he thinks, she will find me hard and repulsive and push me away. Instead, she reaches up and pulls his face to hers. She turns his head and plants small tender kisses along the length of his scar. She touches his lips with hers, kissing him the way a man desires to be kissed by the woman he adores.

She smiles again and whispers, "You are so handsome." Then she softly adds, "Thank you for everything you did for me tonight."

"You're welcome." he whispers back and starts to get off the bed to leave her alone now.

She pulls him back. "Please stay with me. I need you. You are the man I always hoped was out there, but I never thought would find me."

He smiles, lays back down and snuggles quietly into her arms. His loneliness had disappeared into the night and he knew that she would always be his angel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Angel's Release

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds