• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach Ch. 02

His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach Ch. 02

On the way home from the mall, Ryan and Sheryl were both dead silent, both in shock of what had just occurred.

Sheryl decided to break the awkward silence.

"Well, that was surely unexpected." Sheryl laughed.

"Uhh, yeah, I'd rather not talk about it, trying to forget that just really happened." Ryan replied.

"Oh you shouldn't be so embarrassed, you have what all girls want. God knows you didn't get it from your father."

Sheryl immediately regretted what she said. "Did I just tell my son I am craving his big cock?" She thought to herself.

Ryan was stunned to hear his mom speak so openly about his penis.

"Oh um, thanks mom." Ryan said quietly.

The days went flew by and it was finally Saturday, the first day of swimming practice.

Sheryl crept into her son's room to wake him up for the big day. Practice was at 9:00 AM and Ryan was still asleep.

She gasped when she opened the door. Ryan was laying there in just his boxer briefs, with a huge erection straining against the material. Sheryl knew it was very common for young men to have 'morning wood' but was not expecting it at all.

She stood there like a deer in the lights not knowing what to do. At first her initial reaction was to throw his sheet over him and wake him up, but then a devious thought came into her head. She went into her room, took off her PJs, removed her bra and tossed on a thin shirt and a black thong. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled when she saw that her hard nipples were easily visible against the thin material of the shirt.

Quietly, Sheryl walked back into her son's room and stood over him, gently stroking his hair.

"Sweetie, it's 8:00 now, time to wake up."

Ryan mumbled something and stretched his long body out across the bed, unaware of his obvious erection.

"Okay okay, I'm up." Ryan pleaded.

He then looked down and noticed he had kicked off his sheets and his morning erection was sticking straight up towards the ceiling against his briefs. Panic set in.

"Oh shit, Jesus!" Ryan yelled, covering his groin with both hands.

"Someone must have had a good dream last night." Sheryl laughed.

Ryan felt like he was going to die of embarrassment.

"It's not that mom, everyone my age gets it in the morning it's called mornin-"

Sheryl cut him off.

"Yes, morning wood, I'm well aware of what it is called."

Ryan looked up at his mom and his eyes locked into her breasts. Her nipples were sticking straight out under her shirt. "This isn't going to help my hard on." Ryan thought to himself.

"Well, you better take care of it before practice, Lord knows that thing won't fit in that speedo in that state."

Sheryl ran her hand along Ryan's bare abdomen before stopping right at his hard cock and walking away.

Sheryl's devious plan wasn't over just yet though. While walking towards the door, she bent over to pick up some of his dirty laundry, revealing her lacy black thong. She pretended to fumble around a bit with the clothes, leaving Ryan with a clear view of her for a few moments.

Ryan damn near came in his briefs when he saw what his mom was wearing under her little shirt. Did she have any idea that he could see her entire ass in just a thong right now? Could she be so oblivious?

Ryan watched as his mom finished picking up his laundry and walked out the door, looking back and smiling at him before leaving.

He tried to recollect everything that had just happened. "Did my own mother really just tell me to jerk off my cock?

Ryan was still hard as a rock and ran to the bathroom to quickly take a shower and jerk off before practice.

Sheryl heard the water running and knew her son was in there beating off his big cock. She wondered if he was in there thinking her and the little show she had just put on for her. She lied down on her bed and began to touch herself. It had been so long since she had a hard cock inside her, it had been so long since she even last saw a cock in the flesh. She imagined her son in the shower tugging at his big dick and her barging in and just taking him inside her mouth. God how she missed sucking a hard cock.

Meanwhile, Ryan was in the shower stroking his hard cock thinking of his mom. He imagined her bending over picking up his laundry and just sticking his cock right up her ass.

Ryan started cumming everywhere right as he heard his mom's voice.

"Almost done in there Ry?"

Ryan was moaning to himself, trying to respond back.

"Just a second mom."

Sheryl could make out the light moans coming from the other side of the door, she knew Ryan must have just finished himself off.

"Okay, I am all ready, I have your speedo in the car so just put on some sweatpants and meet me out in the car." Sheryl told Ryan.

Ryan put on a gym shirt, sweat, and board swimming shorts and ran to meet his mom in the car.

"And what do you think you're doing with those swim shorts MR.?" Sheryl questioned.

"Just in case the other kids don't have speedos mom, I don't want to be the only one."

"They will all be in speedos, I called their mothers and made sure."

At first Sheryl wanted all the boys in speedos to be more official, but to be honest all she wanted now was to see what all the boys were packing.

The two arrived at the swimming facility and of course were the first ones there.

"I'm going to go in the ladies locker room to change into my swimsuit, you should head over to the boys locker room and do the same." Sheryl said.

Ryan was about to head to the locker room but then saw his two buddies Mike and Dave enter through the door.

"Yo what's up Ryan, where's our coach?" Dave asked.

"She's over in the locker room getting changed." Ryan answered.

"Damn, point me over that way, I'd love to get a look at that." Mike Joked as both boys laughed.

"Ya ya ya, laugh it up. I guess we should go get changed. Where are the other two kids at?" Ryan asked.

"Oh yeah, should have told you earlier, both those kids changed their minds, it's only us three now." Dave Replied.

The three boys headed to the locker rooms to get changed.

"I can't believe your mom made us get speedos." Dave whined.

'Yeah, I know, she's trying to be real professional about all of this. It's annoying." Ryan answered.

Shelly was exiting the ladies locker room before she stopped when noticing she could hear the other boys talking across the hall.

"Well, the only problem I'm going to have is not popping a boner with your sexy ass mom walking around." Mike laughed.

"Seriously, I didn't know your mom was going to be in a swimsuit, how the hell am I suppose to concentrate?" Dave joined in.

Sheryl stood outside the locker room with her mouth open. She had no idea Ryan's friends thought she was 'sexy' and talked about her like that to him.

"Jesus Ryan, it looks like you stuffed a banana in your speedo." Mike said loudly.

"Yeah for real Ryan, we all know you have a big dick and all but you're gonna make us look small in front of your mom." Said Dave.

Sheryl chuckled to herself.

"Not my fault guys." Said Ryan.

Sheryl heard the boys walking out of the locker room and quickly ran over to the pool to make it not look like she was listening to them.

She eyed up the three boys as they walked over to her. Mike and Dave actually were sporting reasonable sized bulges but her son did appear to dwarf them in size.

"Where are Jason and Josh?" Asked Sheryl.

"They aren't coming, both ended up changing their minds." Dave answered.

Sheryl was a bit disappointed, but knew it would make it easier to train just the three of them now.

"Ok well, first things first, how about the three of you jump in and show me your freestyle strokes and we will go from there."

"What's a freestyle stroke?" Dave asked.

"Oh boy, we have a lot to learn I see. Said Sheryl.

"You idiot Dave, let me show you."

Mike jumped in the water and began to swim to the other side and back, trying desperately to impress Ryan's mom.

"That wasn't too bad Mike, but there is a lot to work on."

"Here, let me demonstrate to you guys first."

Sheryl unzipped her track jacket and unveiled her skin tight one-piece swimming suit and jumped in the water.

The boys watched in amazement as she swam back and forth across the length of the entire pool a few times.

Eventually Sheryl was tired and climbed up the pool ladder.

The three boys watched her every movement as she brought herself up from the ladder, it was like a scene from a movie. Her now wet suit was glued tightly to her skin as her large breasts jiggled up and down coming up the ladder.

"Holy fuck." Whispered Mike to Dave.

Sheryl walked closer to the boys, as she got closer the three of them all noticed her nipples were now causing the swim suit material to poke out. Sheryl was clueless.

"Now how about the three of you jump in and all go at the same time, have a little race between yourselves."

The boys all raced in the pool, all wanting to impress her with their athleticism.

Ryan was the victor, but it was a very close race.

"We have a lot to learn but you guys all seem capable. Let me come in and give some pointers." Sheryl said, jumping in the pool with the boys.

"Come here." Sheryl signaled towards Dave.

"Now, start doing your freestyle stroke but just stay stationary while doing so."

Dave started doing his rendition of the freestyle stroke and Sheryl placed one hand under his abdomen to support him.

While giving some pointers and techniques to Dave, Sheryl slid her hand further down his abdomen and eventually placed it directly under his cock.

Sheryl couldn't help herself, she was here to train the boys, but she was just so incredibly horny after hearing the boys talking about her.

Dave felt Mrs K's hand on his cock and thought he was dreaming. He still continued on with his freestyle stroke but wasn't listening to any advice Mrs. K was telling him, his mind was completely scrambled.

Sheryl lightly grazed her hand up and down the length of Dave's growing cock, pretending like it was just her hand bobbing up against it in the water.

She felt like she had teased him enough.

"Okay, you seem pretty tired Dave."

Your turn now Mike.

Dave and Mike switched positions and Sheryl repeated the same process with Mike, again placing her hand on his cock to hold him up. Like Dave, Mike's cock started to grow in Sheryl's hand.

Sheryl was pretty impressed, he was quite a bit bigger than Dave while hard.

She was just waiting for the grand finale though.

"Ok Ry, get your butt over here now."

Ryan swam over towards his mom and demonstrated his stroke for her. Sheryl couldn't wait to feel her son's cock, she had been so jealous of the store assistant. She lingered her hand around his abs before letting it float down towards his bulging cock.

A shiver shot through Ryan's spine as he felt his mother's fingers brushing up against his cock. He immediately felt himself begin to grow but couldn't do anything about it. He felt it straining against the top of his suit and knew there was a good chance it was going to spring free. He tried to think of anything to get his erection down, but it was pointless.

Ryan felt as his now fully erect cock sprang free of his speedos up towards his belly button.

As Shelly's hand bobbed up and down his cock, she suddenly felt flesh. Holy shit, her son's cock had popped out of his speedos!

She began brushing her long nails up and around the large mushroom head of her son's hard cock, tickling it as she corrected him on his technique.

"That's better Ry, you're form is already looking better!" Shelly exclaimed.

Ryan was just trying his hardest not to cum all over his mom's hand.

"Okay, well I think that was enough practice for the day. How about we hit the showers?" Shelly asked, removing her hand from her son's hard cock.

Ryan was relieved, he was only moments from cumming.

"Sounds good Mrs K." Said Dave and Mike.

"Uh, you guys go, I'll be right over I just want to take another lap." Said Ryan.

Shelly laughed to herself, she knew Ryan couldn't get out of the pool just yet because of his condition.

"Okay honey, I love the commitment!" Sheryl smiled.

Sheryl tried to turn on the showers in the ladies locker room but none would work. "What the hell?" She thought to herself, before turning and seeing the 'out of order' sign on the wall. "Oh Great." She sighed.

She was about to say screw it and just shower at home before another devious plan entered her head. She put her towel back on and walked towards the boys locker room. Peaking around the corner, she saw all three boys naked showering themselves off. She stood there admiring the bodies of the three boys, when suddenly her son turned his body around towards her as he had his eyes closed shampooing his hair. His cock was no longer hard and was just dangling between his legs, swinging back and forth between his legs.

Sheryl was in amazement, it was the first cock she had seen in person for years.

She then yelled from around the corner.

"Hey boys, the shower in the girls locker room is broken. Do you mind if I just join in?"

The three boys stopped what they were doing and all looked at each other, as if to say "Is this really happening?"

"Uh sure, Mrs. K, no problem!" Mike said.

Sheryl came waltzing through the showers as all three boys turned their backs towards her and covered their groins with their hands.

Sheryl walked towards the shower at the end of the locker furthest away from the boys and hung her towel up.

The boys all just kind of assumed she would stay in her suit, but to their amazement she was completely nude under that towel.

They tried to be respectful and not look over at first, but that only lasted for so long.

Sheryl stood under the water scrubbing the soapy loofah all over her body, purposely teasing the boys.

The three boys felt their cock's start to grow as they couldn't stop themselves from stealing peeks at Ryan's mom.

They all paused and looked at each other and noticed they all were getting erections.

"Dude, that's your mom." Dave said to Ryan.

"Bro, he can't help himself, look at those frigging titties." Mike said.

Ryan didn't have any idea what to say, he just stood there silent as his cock continued to grow.

Sheryl quickly glanced over towards the boys and was shocked to see three hard cocks standing at attention.

"Ryan honey, would you come over and wash my back for me?" Sheryl asked out of nowhere.

Ryan wasn't sure if he heard her correctly.

"My back sweetie, come over and wash it for me, I want to make sure I get all the chlorine off."

Ryan gulped and walked over towards his mother, his cock fully erect and bobbing up and down with every step he took towards her. He attempted to cover it with his hands, but it was pointless.

Sheryl handed Ryan the loofah and smiled.

As Ryan ran the loofah up and down his mother's back, he couldn't stop his cock from accidentally brushing along her firm ass.

Both Dave and Mike stopped washing themselves and just watched as Ryan soaped his mother's back with his hard cock bobbing into her.

"Thanks Darling. Now go back over with the other boys and I'll wash your backs."

"Did you just hear that Dave?" Mike whispered.

"Yeah dude, holy shit." Dave whispered back.

Sheryl walked towards the boys, her large wet breasts bouncing freely up and down.

"I want to make sure you boys go home nice and clean."

Sheryl went to Mike first and motioned the loofah up and down his bare back, circling it up and down before running the loofah between his ass up and down a few times. Mike moaned in response and jolted forward.

She continued down the line, washing both the back and ass of Dave and her son.

"I couldn't help but notice the three of you don't shave down below." Sheryl said, staring at their cocks.

The three boys just looked at her, unsure of how to respond.

"See how I am completely shaven?"

Sheryl motioned down to her hairless pussy as she rubbed it around with her hand.

"You guys are all pretty hairy down there which is a big no-no for swimming."

Sheryl was completely bullshitting, she just wanted an excuse to tease the boys some more and inspect their cocks.

The boys nodded.

"Next practice, I want you boys to all be completely shaven down there and I'm going to check to make sure. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mrs. K" Dave and Mike answered.

"Yes mom." Ryan answered.

"Good, now I'm going back to the girls locker room to change. You boys better take care of those things, I wouldn't want to send you back to your mothers like that." Sheryl smiled and left the shower.

The boys stood there stunned.

Part 3 coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1987 milliseconds