His Friend's Mom Pt. 07

Tracy's hips began to buck as he finger-fucked her, varying the angle as he worked her hole. The slurping sounds filled the room and he had to struggle to keep her from squirming away from him. Again he returned to her tits and sucked the nipples until they were huge. If his intense sucking hurt her, Tracy was far too distracted to complain as she writhed on the bed. Then he suddenly pulled out his fingers and moved down between her legs. Tracy moaned loudly as he ripped off her panties and buried his face in her sex.

Licking up and down the slit, Dan ran his tongue over the slippery folds again and again. His finger and thumb moved to play with her swollen clit, pushing the little hood over the hot button. She writhed and struggled to pull away but he held her pinned to the bed and began to flick the magic spot with his hot tongue. Just like he had been addicted to suckling on her tits, he was unable to stop licking and sucking on her clit. He caught it fully between his lips and played it like a master.

Tracy bucked and squirmed to no avail. She was caught, she was his toy for as long as he chose and getting away from him wasn't an option. Intense sensations pulsed through her body as she gave herself over to two powerful cums. The first surprised her and the second caused her to cry out loudly. The wet sounds intensified and she could hear him slurping as she released. He continued to suck her little clit long after she came until she again begged him to stop.

Dan was a like a man who had been without water for far too long. He couldn't drink enough from her and had trouble stopping even after she asked. Realizing that he was making her sore though, he took one last long lick of her thick pussy lips before moving up her body. He stopped at her belly, running his tongue over the stretch marks that marked her. Surprisingly, he found them sexy and sweet, a remnant of pregnancy and a reminder of the suckling he had enjoyed so completely. Somehow he knew she wouldn't allow that again, at least not for a while.

Laying beside her, Dan pulled her into him and kissed her deeply. All the tastes mingled together, his cum, her cum, the metallic taste of blood and sweat, all of it good. They rested for a little, quiet in their own thoughts. Eventually Dan's hand began to move downward and covered her mound. Tracy began to squirm in anticipation, pushing her pussy toward his hand. She was acutely aware of his cock hardening against her thigh and desperately wanted him to fuck her.

As his fingers began to dip between her swollen pussy lips, he whispered in her ear, "Do you want to fuck me? I want to move my hard cock in and out of you so slowly. I want to hear you moan as I fill you. Do you want that, mama?"

Tracy wasn't sure she had heard him correctly but at the moment she really didn't care. "Yes, I want you to fuck me. Please." She answered him softly.

Dan placed his body between her legs and held her thighs wide with his arms. Then on his knees, his cock rested against her lips. Tracy reached down and lined up the head while Dan leaned forward and entered her for the first time. There was no resistance as her cunt seemed to grasp him and pull him in deeper. Slowly, he pumped in and out of her, enjoying the movement of her tits as he pressed in over and over. She watched his face as he fucked her slowly. Intensity and passion that matched hers was evident in his expression.

Tracy grabbed her own feet and held her legs wide as she begged, "Let me, baby. Come here so I can kiss you."

Dan fell upon her, fucking her faster as he kissed her and she sucked on his tongue. Together they moved until she felt his cock release deep inside of her. He grunted as he came and pinned her to the bed with his weight. After a few minutes he moved to her side and realizing that she hadn't cum again, felt a strong desire to pleasure her again. His mouth sought her beautiful breast as his fingers returned to her pussy. The moisture there made him smile and encouraged him to play more aggressively. His fingers stimulated her and although she tried to squirm away from him, he brought her to another hard cum with his fingers on her clit and his mouth on her nipples.

Exhausted, they rested for a while, each of them lost in their own thoughts. Dan thought about Deb, of course, but realized that he had some reflecting to do. Did he have some kind of a mommy fetish? He had never thought of Deb as his 'mama' but her body was toned and perfect compared with most women his age. Being with Tracy was different. Her body had the normal mommy marks that most older women were bound to have. Stretch marks on her belly and on her breasts were normal, he knew, but they also were incredibly sexy to Dan. He knew he had some serious thinking to do before he was ready to get involved with another woman.

Tracy's thoughts were much simpler. "God, he's a great fuck! But the whole 'mama' thing is a little weird and my nipples are really sore!' She figured she would probably fuck him again if he asked her but she would have to set some guidelines first.

Eventually, Tracy grew restless and said she needed to go. They dressed and Dan walked her to her car before going back to the room. He tossed and turned for a long time before reaching for his laptop. Before he could think too much about what he was doing, Dan began writing a letter.

Dear Deb,

First, I miss you.

Second, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I came to your house. I should have respected your decision even without explanation. That hurt, I admit, but I accept things now and I won't contact you again.

Third, I really hope things work out for you and your husband. I'm so sorry for the hurt I caused in your marriage.

Fourth, I'm learning things about myself through this. I hope to become a better person because of it.

Finally, I just want to tell you that you are a very special woman.

That's it. I hope for only the best for you.

Dan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds