• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Honor Gets Seduced

His Honor Gets Seduced

She was standing before the Judge in his chambers, waiting for him to finish for the day.

"What are you doing here, Young lady?" a man asks.

"Waiting for the Judge." she answered.

"You have to leave, the Judge doesn't like anyone in here when he's not here." he said, pulling on her arm.

"Let me go you fool, I was told to come in here and wait. I SAID TO LET ME GO!" she told him. Just then the door opened, and the Judge walks in. Closing the door.

"What is going on here Pete?" the Judge asked.

"She wouldn't leave Sir, She don't hear when I say you no like people in here." he said.

"Pete it's okay, this is my daughter. She can come in here anytime, okay?" the Judge said. Pete nodded yes and left.

"I'm glad you're here. I missed you last night, come here and give your Daddy a kiss and hug." he said. She walk over and hug him, and gave him a kiss that shock him but he didn't stop her. She move her tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss as a woman would give her lover. When he felt her hands touch the bulge in his pants, he pulled away from her.

"Baby we can't do this, it's wrong." he told her.

"Mmmm, I've come to take you out to lunch Daddy." she said.

They went to eat at the Cafe next door to the court house.

"When are coming home tonight?" she asked him.

"Most likely around 6 Dear." he told her. They parted after lunch. She told him she see him at Dinner. She went home and told the housekeeper she could have the week off. She fix his favorite food, and at 5:55 she put it on the table as he walk in the door.

"I see you have been busy. mmmmm, my favorite meal. Okay what do you want?" he asked.

"Just this." she said walking up to him and kisses him. Her hands were on his pants and he couldn't stop her. She was rubbing him thru his pants, making him hard. She broke the kiss, and turned to sit down to eat. He stood there a little longer, trying to control his body. When he did he sat down and ate Dinner.

He didn't know how he was going to get anything done, when she did things to him. He knew it was wrong, he was a Judge after all. But he also knew that she made him think things, and feel things he shouldn't about her. Sitting in his chair, drinking a Rum and coke, he close his eyes. She walks in an hour later to find him asleep in his chair. She dims the lights low, walks over and kneels on the floor between his legs. Careful not to wake him yet, she unbuckles, and unzips him. She pulls out his soft cock, even soft he was at least 9 inches long. She caressed his cock, she holds his balls in one hand. As her other is holding his cock shaft, she leans over and puts him in her mouth. She sucks on his cock for awhile. Still asleep she hears him moaning, he was close to cumming, she suck him harder. deeper.

Thinking that he was dreaming of having his cock suck, but when he open his eyes he saw that it was no dream, his daughter was sucking him and before he could pull out of her mouth, she put her mouth down till he was deep in her throat and he exploded.

"You can get mad all you want Daddy, but it wont change the fact I want you to fuck me." she said.

"Baby we can't your my daughter." he told her.

He was going through the mail the next morning. An invite from Bev, she threw sex party for the rich and powerful. He has not been to one of her party's in almost a year. It was a costume and mask only. He'd called and set it up. He called the costume shop and order his. He finish up his work, and went to eat lunch. After lunch he went and sat out by the pool. At 3 he heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it." she called out to him.

"Hey Dad it's for you." she said carry his suit to him. Taking it he tells her he has a business party to attend.

She hurried and put her costume away, before he came up. She he'd accepted Bev's invite, Bev had called and told her. She called the shop and found out what he was going to be, then she ordered hers. Bev always match up people, but tonight Bev would match her with the Judge in a private room with only Bev watching. But she had to wait till an hour after he left before she was to show up. Being masked he wouldn't know it was her until he had his cock already in her.

She gets at the party and Bev showed up to a private room.

"I'll bring him up in a few minutes." Bev said. She looked around the room nothing but walls and a huge bed. She walk over and laid down. The door open and she got up and walk up to him.

"Mistress Bev says she has picked you out for me, and I must say your one hot, sexy lady. She nodded her head. She goes up to him and kisses him, reaches down to rub his cock. He walks her over to the bed and lays her down and cups her tits and squeezes them. She pulls his cock out and moves down and puts her mouth on his cock, runs her tongue all over the head. He grabs her face and she pushes her mouth down till he's in her throat. He holds her face and he fucks her face.

He pulls out and pushes her down on the bed and gets on top of her, pushes her legs apart, he eases his cock in her pussy in one thrust. He grabs her hips and pulls her deeper on his cock.

"OH GOD HONEY, YOUR CUNTS FEELS SO GOOD ON MY COCK. I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR PUSSY WITH MY CUM BABY, ARE YOU READY FOR MY CUM." he groans in her ear. She was lifting her hips to met his thrusts. She felt his cock swell and explode and she climax with him.

"It's midnight everyone take off the mask and see who your with. I hope you have enjoy your partner for the evening." Bev said over the speaker. She watch as her dad took off his mask, she laid there with his cock still inside her. He reach out and slowly took off her mask.

"Hello Daddy." she said.

"Oh dear god, I've fucked my daughter." he said. She took his face and turned it to her. When he looked in her eyes.

"Yes you fuck me and it was wonderful, and I want you to fuck me again and again. Fuck me daddy, Fuck me good." she said to him. She took his ass cheek and pulled him to her.

"I don't know what to do Honey, I have to think." he said, and he left.

She went home and got into bed. Around 4 in the morning he came into her room. He watch her, and he wanted her too. He decided that he'd have to have his daughter. He took off his clothes and climb in her bed and woke her up.

"Hello baby, I'm home." he said, kisses her, moves his hands over her body. she holds his cock, pumping him to full hardest.

"Easy baby or I'm going to cum in your hands. He pulls out of her hands and spreads her legs and pulls her up to him, pushing his cock in he pussy, he moves in and out as fast as he can. He feels her squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, he fucks her harder, can't help himself he is slamming his cock in now, he can feel his balls slapping against her. He pulls up her legs and pushes them up onto his shoulders and is pounding her hard.

"I'M CUMMING DADDY!!!" she screamed.

"HERE IT COMES BABY, I'M CUMMING!!" he screams.

The next morning they woke up in the same bed and with his cock still inside her. They talk for awhile getting things settled. They decided to keep fucking each other and she would move into his bed at night and sleep there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Honor Gets Seduced

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds