• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 01

His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 01

She relaxed behind her desk at her boss' house, as he let out the frustrated groan threw the phone receiver.

"Yes, magnum-sama?" she whispered, her boss' wife and kids were in and out of the room constantly, and she was working over time, so she was allowed the convenience of the phone conversation without interruption.

"I know what we agreed to, but i need you tonight, kitten." he all but growled this into the phone, Kitten checked her watch, it was minutes to seven, she might be able to make it to town in time, but her roommates were both home, there would be no peace there.

Then and there she made up her mind, she would allow her master the pleasure of seeing her that night. knowing full well, seeing was the minor event, the big show would be much more intense.

Kitty was like that, headstrong, arrogant, but a good kitty none the less, she really did love her master, and pleasing him was always on her mind, but what fun was it, without the mischievous stubbornness that he was drawn to in her? He named her aptly, for the fact that she was more feline than any other female he had known, and for the fact that she was older than him, which didn't affect their relationship in the least. She lived to please him.

"How long will i have to wait Magnum-sama?" she asked as she shut down the computer, her pussy was already throbbing as if he was there manipulating her in the way only he knew how.

"When have you ever had to wait on me, Kitty?" She blinked quickly realizing her mistake, too late.

"You will be punished for that comment Kitty." She bit her lip and mentally slapped herself, she was still sore from the last weekends punishment for being stubborn, now she was just short of being insolent. This did not sit well.

"Is it too late to beg forgiveness?" He laughed silently at her tenacity, he could see the sheepish half grin on her lips, he wanted to taste her so bad, but, her behavior really was appalling. Instead of answering he hung up.

On the half hour bus trip to town, she mused silently to herself, not paying any attention to the men on the bus. Who on the other hand were paying more than regular attention to her.

Her cleavage was dangerously low since she left work, and the bra was accentuating her already full bosom to the maximum, the tribal tattoo that adorned her chest was artfully placed and drew the eye, she had become so accustomed to the persistent stares from lusting men, it had little effect on Kitty. Her eyes were for her Magnum only.

He was her dark Adonis. Taller than she was, even at her full six foot height, he was solidly built, and extremely well proportioned, his legs were beautifully carved but it was his torso that drove women wild. His back was broad and chiseled, waist as narrow as a swimmer's and chest broad, and solid. He did not have the "Steroid King" look, but he did have the look of an athletic God.

For Kitten, he knew it didn't matter. She was taken by his eye's. Dark brown and earnest. He hid nothing from her in their almond shaped depths. She was mesmerized from the first meeting with him, he had not intended to use them to gain her trust so quickly, but later he found out that the honesty in them had gained him a loving, loyal and very feisty pet.

Kitty on the other hand, was a full woman. Her body had left puberty like a boy, hard and lean. As she became a woman, the leanness gave way to curves, the hardness gave away to femininity that drove men insane. Still she was stronger than any other woman, thighs solid and long, supporting the most bubblicious ass he had ever had the pleasure of spanking. It was as firm as it was round, it was not small, after all she was Caribbean, the muscles in her ass were worked from early childhood with much tree climbing and hiking, she had the proud ass of an African woman.

He had found his most desired wants in her, full breasts that stood as proud as she did. Not too big that they toppled her frame, not to small to make her look juvenile. But perfectly matched to the breadth of her hips. Her skin, was the color of honey and cocoa. The golden color of honey, with the warm brown tone of cocoa. Her eyes were a similar color setting off her expressive face perfectly. Kitty was the most animated creature he had ever met. Her laughter reached from her lips to the ends of her hair, when she pleaded it actually wrenched at his heart.

But tonight, she would beg, her insolence from before could not go unpunished.

She was about four kilometers out of town when her cellphone vibrated in her top pocket. The personalized ring tone was that of none other than Magnum-sama himself.

She answered hastily and politely, he was already in town waiting on her, and instructed her to get off out by the guest house they were accustomed to going to when neither of their houses were free. Kitty. aware that she was already on thin ice, answered him,in the most polite manner she could muster without sounding fake, she would be there within five minutes.

The guest room had not been opened for the month, and the tell tale lingering scent of his cologne was proof of it. Kitty arrived there before he did, and instantly began her ritual. Close the windows, draw the shades, turn on the air conditioner, and begin to undress, she peeled off each layer of clothing artfully, allowing them to drop where they were before she stepped into the large bathtub and turning the hat water on full blast. As usual, he had left her a bottle of vanilla bath gel, a favorite of theirs, as it accentuated her natural scent and added to his natural musky one. She had intended to take a long shower, the office was lingering on her, and she wanted to scrub it away, but his hand cupping her breast as he slid silently behind her in the shower told her this would not happen how she expected it to.

"Kitty," he whispered into the nape of her neck, "God. I've missed you, woman!" he uttered this with one hand on her soapy erect nipple, and the fingers of the other stroking her clitoris, obediently she parted her legs and allowed him to go pass her outer lips and down to the beautiful velvet smooth entrance to his pleasure. Already she could feel him rising, as his cock nestled in the cradle of her ass cheeks with the sheer weight of his 9 inches parting her ever so slightly.

Almost reluctantly, he bathed her, turning her and rinsing the soap away, her eyes were lowered to his chest as she faced him, and he made no issue of this. She had to be punished, so he knew to expect almost angelic behavior before he began.

"Magnum-sama, may i..." as he held his arms open with her towel so he could dry her, she was going to ask him if she could dry herself, giving him time to light the candles as he usual did. But the expression in his eyes, told her that would not happen and she cut the question short lest she anger him.

"On the bed, my favorite position, Kitty." he instructed quietly. The protest passed her throat before she could stop it, the small mew escaped her lips. Almost instantly he glowered at her and whispered in the deadly voice she knew too well.

"Face down, Kitty." as long as he had assumed that tone she knew it was useless to fight. he was finished speaking. Without another word she kneeled at the side of the bed and used her hands and knees to get unto it. Before she had positioned herself comfortably, he was on her, his grip on the back of her neck was crucial. She whimpered as he spread her knees and lodged himself between them.

"You've just come out of the bath, kitty sempai," His breath was a little more than a ragged hiss "Why can i smell your pussy at this distance?" With that he slid his middle finger from his free hand into her tight hot wetness, and brought it back to his lips.

This was one of the reasons she had come to trust this man. He knew her body as well as she knew it herself. By taste and texture he knew what stage of arousal she was at. As he leaned into the arm that held her head down on the bed, he knew it was driving her insane with lust.

*S M A C K*!!!

She writhed with the first lash, but he had her in a steel grip, not allowing her to move much more than her ass.

"Stop moving or I'll tie you." There was no intonation of his speech, it was a simple statement, much like "the sun is yellow, the grass is green." She stayed put for the next four blows, then he switched to back hand slaps. After five of those she was sobbing into the pillow, and he had no need to apply pressure in holding her down. Her strength was drained. Magnum-sama honestly felt his heart go to her as he rolled her over gently and saw her eyes red with the silent tears, with her stubborn pride she had refused the safe word, again.

"Baby," he whispered drawing her into his arms "why didn t you stop me from hurting you?"

"You are my master, if i do something naughty, it is your duty to punish me," she whispered into his chest as he stroked her hair.

"As your master, I'm going to reward you for being such a strong kitty," in a flash he had her laid back on the pillows, he paused for a moment. "How many?" He asked leaving a trail of kisses nipple to nipple to navel to pelvis.

"Oh God..."

"How Many, Kitty?"

"Four?"

"Only four, are you sure?"

Before she could answer, his warm mouth enveloped her clitoris. Her legs locked around his head as he began the assault on her nether lips. In a short space of time he had become a master of her body as well as her mind. His tongue flicked and arched in all the right directions until she was swollen and throbbing. Her palms were pushing him away, but her thighs held him fast, this always made him smile,

He used one hand to spread her lips, giving him more room to lick and suck. The fingers of the free hand found themselves pinching and twisting her dark and stiff nipples. Within five minutes, he felt her thighs tighten their grip around his ears, and her body shot up rigidly, instead of letting her go, he allowed her to push off into an almost up right position, with the only part of her body touching the bed being her shoulders and head. Her own hands now gripped the sheets for some semblance of control. the orgasm ripped thru her body causing her to push her own milky oil out of her pussy unto his lips.

As the sensation passed, he relaxed the vacuum suction on her clitoris, and smiled at her face. She was flushed pink with the exertion of cumming.

"Only three more to go," he grinned as he slid a finger into her still pulsing pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds