• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Mother His Slave Pt. 02

His Mother His Slave Pt. 02

12

Sorry it took so long to post this but someone hacked into my OS and it gave me fits trying to get my computer up and running again. Just to make matters worse I think the same person hacked my E-mail and I couldn't send or receive e-mails. Anyway all is fixed now. It just took some money and some time.

Please people these stories are fiction. That means they are made up, you know fake. Time lines are made up and I bend them to make the fit my story. Don't be so picky. Just enjoy if you will.

*****

Carl was in his suite at the Embassy. He was seated at his desk trying to work out a routine for feeding his wives. He refused to call them slaves. He felt that calling them slaves was disrespectful to them. These women are the future mothers of my children how could I ever consider them slaves?

Yet only two nights earlier he was considering having them all in an orgy. I must have been out of my mind to have even contemplated that. I would have had to force them into lesbian sex. I have to be very careful with them and make sure I treat them properly. If there ever was a time to man up now is the time.

He had tried to get them to agree that they would feed from pre filled containers. All four of them complained that that would be terrible. Why, he had asked, you all think that it's great in an emergency.

"Yes, Zoe said, it's good in an emergency but it doesn't feel the same."

"What are you all talking about?"

"It's too impersonal said Eva."

"It's as if you don't care about us said Linda."

"I would much rather have my husband feed me than drink from a cup said Zoe."

It doesn't even taste the same said Sasha. I would much rather be able to look up and see how much you enjoy feeding me than drinking out of a cup. I especially enjoy feeling how much you love me after feeding me.

Is that what this is all about? He looked from one to the other. All four looked as though they were about to cry. ALRIGHT, forget it... I won't change the way you feed.

(Dammit I'm supposed to be the Master here, yet the four of them seem to be able to manipulate me into doing whatever they want. Other men have only one wife I have four. When they gang up on me I'm putty in their hands.)

Finally he said to them...

"I want us all to have breakfast lunch and dinner together or are you going to argue about that too."

As one, the four of them said...

"No Master."

"Do you all really like calling me Master or are you all just teasing me.

Eva piped up and said...

"Carl you have to remember that calling you Master is part of our programming. It hurts or feels very uncomfortable when we break programming. But when you say don't use the word Master when others besides the five of us are present and then give us other words to use, then we aren't breaking programming we are obeying our Master."

"Okay then, when others besides us are present I don't you want you and this goes for all of you, to use the word Master. You can say 'Dear' or 'Darling' or 'Honey' or 'Sweetheart' or just use my name Carl."

"Is that alright with the four of you?"

"Yes Master"

(They just had to get that in, he thought.)

It was almost 11:30 am when Carl finished going through his investments. He was thrilled he found he had guessed correctly when he bought certain derivatives his first quarter earnings showed he had earned just over $10,000.00. He felt very leery about this market. It kept going up when there was nothing to justify the constant market rise.

Instead he sent an E-mail to his broker to sell everything and put the cash into buying gold. At the time gold was somewhere between six and seven hundred dollars a share. Over the last four years Carl had earned a nice tidy sum by micro-managing his investment portfolio. He had just over $90,000.00. Not bad considering he started with about $1500.00 in the very beginning.

Just as he logged out of his accounts the phone rang, it was the Ambassador inviting him, and his wives to join him for lunch in the dining room.

After a splendid lunch of baked Salmon, the girls naturally had their drinks, and as Carl and the ambassador were having their coffee, the Ambassador said to Carl...

"I'm very pleased to tell you that the Sperban government has released 257 million dollars in your name and it's now in the U.S. treasury held in escrow for you."

"That is good news. How soon can I spend some of it?

"You can start now if you want, although I can't imagine what you want to buy because the government is picking up the check for all your and your wives needs."

"As a matter of fact I was just about to tell you that tomorrow the President wants me to send you all to Shpahn where a military jet will fly all of you to Ramstein AFB in Germany, It's a huge NATO base as well as a USAF base, with PX's from Italy, France, England, and Germany, as well as the U. S. and the accommodations there will be much more lavish. Lt. Colonel Bitterer will be your liaison. Here's his file. His phone number is on the cover page. You can reach him 24/7."

"All my wives need complete new wardrobes all four lost everything they had in Sperbia. I think they will have a great time buying all new clothes. But that wasn't really what I was talking about."

"Before lunch I was going through my portfolio, I'm making a lot of money for no reason that I can find. This market is all based on hype. If I were you I would cash out now."

"That's just ridiculous; Alan Greenspan just said the market is doing just fine."

"Are you talking about that senate hearing yesterday where they were trying to shut Brooksley Born down?"

"That's right; she's nothing but a trouble maker, trying to make a name for herself."

"You're wrong Mr. Ambassador and so is Greenspan, the market now is the biggest swindle in history. I'm warning you get out now."

"Well I think I'll stick with Greenspan, he's been right for twenty years."

"Suit yourself, said Carl and then changed the subject, what time do we have to be ready for that flight tomorrow?"

"I'd say get up about 6:30 in the morning breakfast at 7 o'clock. It takes about 20 minutes to get to Shpahn. You should be wheels up by 8 AM. It's about a two hour flight to Ramstein. I have already taken the liberty of shipping a large quantity of your wives food there; and there will be a limo waiting for you there to take you to your hotel. It's on the base."

"By the way how do I gain access to my money?"

"Oh I forgot... you're right, here's the wire, and it will explain everything. Have a good flight and good luck to you and yours."

The flight took 1hour and 43 minutes so they were at Ramstein AFB in well under two hours. On the way to the limo Eva whispered in his ear we have to get to the hotel as soon as possible.

"I understand honey we're going straight to the hotel now."

As they were walking into the lobby of the hotel, the manager called out to Carl.

"We have arranged to have Pent House A for your use while you are with us. That's the same suite our President would use if he was here, so I'm sure you and your...er...ladies will enjoy it. You also have a message waiting for you on your phone in the Master bedroom of you suite. You will see a flashing red light on your phone indicating there is a message waiting for you just push the button next to the light and the message will play. If there is anything else you need..."

"Yes there is as a matter of fact, my wives will need complete new wardrobes. They lost everything during the chaos there in Sperbia. Where would you suggest they shop for everything?"

"I know just the gal who's perfect to help you. Let me call her and see if she willing to help you?"

The manager went into his office and made a call. Ten minutes later he came out and said to Carl.

"Her name is Gissel Prudeax. She is the manager at the French PX. She will know exactly where to get what your ladies need. I'll have a Taxi waiting out front at 9:45 AM. It's only a 10 or12 minute ride from here to the French PX."

Carl took the manager's card and said...

"Thank you very much Adrian, (he saw the name tag on the manager's jacket) you have really been a big help."

"If you need anything else just call and ask for me. I mean it, you can ask for anything at all."

Carl thought that was a strange thing for him to say or at least the way he said it was strange. Anyway he let it pass and escorted his wives up to the pent house apartment. Even Eva was impressed with the luxury; it even had an 80 inch flat screen mounted on the wall in the living room. There were four large bedrooms with private bath including the master bedroom.

Carl walked into the master bedroom to get his message, it was from Lt. Colonel Bitterer welcoming him to Ramstein AFB. He again was told the phone number to contact him. Carl checked to see if it was the same number he was given, it was so he erased the message.

"Eva did you finish making up the list of everything you and your sisters will need to buy tomorrow?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, may I see it please?... This is very good Eva. You did a very thorough job. Did it take you very long to do?"

"Not really, I just thought of what I have at home and used that as a sort of template. I thought of what was in my draws and my closets and hall closet."

"Well you did a very good job. Here is my list. You have bought a lot of my clothes at home so I know I'll be satisfied. By the way add suitcases for everyone. I think we'll be here for 8-10 days then we're going to New York City for 2-3 months and then finally to our home in Oregon. I'm expecting to hear from the architect in a couple of days he'll probably be sending me some primary plans via e-mail, for us all to look at."

While the girls were away shopping Carl decided to check his e-mail. He had about 20 e-mails, but number 12 was a particularly pleasant surprise. It was from Daryl Gleeson his architect. It explained that Daryl had to be in Berlin on Monday of the following week. He wanted to know if Carl would be available this coming Friday so he could show him some completed plans of houses. There is one plan I'm sure you're going to like especially.

Carl dashed off a reply quickly. He told Daryl he would be available on Friday and was looking forward to seeing him then. He also mentioned that he did not want his wives present at the meeting because he decided he wanted them to be surprised when they finally saw their new home.

As Carl was going through the rest of his e-mails, his mail program announced the arrival of new mail. He was amused to learn the mail was from Daryl Gleeson. It read...

Just got your answer to my e-mail; it came as I was going through my e-mail. Glad to hear we are on for Friday. Yes, it fine for us to go over to go over the plans together without your wives. I'm kind of glad they won't be present, women have a tendency to knit pick over minor details. Besides, I have a couple of pleasant surprises for you that I'll tell you all about when I see you. Regards, Daryl.

Carl finished the rest of his e-mails. He glanced at his wrist watch; it was almost one o'clock, the girls were was getting very close to their feeding time. Maybe, he thought, they brought their emergency supply of semen with them. He tried calling Eva on her cell phone, but the call went immediately to her voice mail. These stores were probably like the stores in the states and they allowed the use of cell phones only in designated areas. But by 2:30 PM he was on the edge of becoming frantic.

Just then the door to the suite burst open and the four of them entered all talking at once. They were followed by a small army of bell boys all carrying many packages.

"You have to see what we bought," Eva shouted over the din.

Linda was directing the bellboys to make separate piles of packages. They were divided into four piles. They were the 'E', the 'L', the 'Z', and the 'S' piles.

"That gal Giselle was great. She knew where everything we needed was and exactly where to go get them. After we each tried on one or two of her choices we just let her pick out everything for us. We got two dozen dresses, three dozen skirts, and three dozen blouses all perfectly matched to the skirts. She was amazing in her choices. We got jeans and dress slacks and tops to match. We even got jackets for when the weather gets cooler. We also got four dozen pairs of shoes with three inch heels, three dozen pairs of flats, running, jogging, and walking trainers. We also bought finger tip coats and full length coats, sweaters of all types.

She even had the forms to ship most of our clothes to the states."

"Wow what did all this cost?"

"Well with our special ID'S we only paid the discounted prices, and that came to $288,328.00 even."

"Wow, well that's not too bad considering there was four of you."

"I don't think you understand dear, that $288, 000, and change was for each of us."

"You mean you spent over $1,153,312.00dollars just today?"

"Well not exactly darling, you know how you always admired those $3000.00 dollar Seville Row men's suits; well, at the British PX they were on sale for $900.00 dollars so I bought you a dozen suits in assorted colors and textures. Plus four tuxedos, two with silver vests and two with gold vests plus a dozen men's dress shirts with French cuffs for each tuxedo Four dozen men's boxer shorts and under shirts. All the shirts and underwear are made made of Egyptian cotton. We never were able to afford this quality before.

I just had to buy these things for you. Carl I don't think you realize what a miracle you performed by saving these fine young women from torture and death and me you made me young again. I also bought eight dozen men's silk socks, and two dozen men's shoe's in assorted styles and colors hand made in Italy. Two dozen pairs of men's slacks. Also we bought two dozen men's sports jackets in assorted colors; and two dozen men's sweaters. Four dozen men's short sleeve shirts the suits and tuxedos and jackets are being adjusted to your size, that's why Linda took all those measurements of you yesterday. All in all your clothes came to just under $440,000.00 dollars. We actually saved you close to $980,000.00 dollars at these prices."

"Oh my god you and the girls spent over a million dollars and a half just today."

"That's true dear but we saved you over a million dollars if we had to buy these clothes anywhere else."

"Oh god I have to call Colonel Bitterer right away."

When he did so he got the surprise of his life.

"That's wonderful, said the colonel you're almost a half million under the sum I was supposed to a lot to you. Thanks, really, I mean it. I have to be at a meeting so we will chat some other time."

Carl sat there staring at the phone.

Just then Linda interrupted...

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I need you. I'm way past my feeding time."

Her face was pale and sweaty and from her expression she looked as if she was about to faint.

"Linda didn't you have you emergency feeding jar with you?"

Her answer was to collapse in a deep faint.

Carl rushed to her side and picked her up easily.

"If anyone else is going to need help soon you better strip off your clothes right now."

He carried Linda into the bathroom, and draped her body over the edge of the tub. He quickly removed her skirt and then her cheeky panties. He grabbed the tube of KY Jelly and pushed a glob of the jelly passed her sphincter and with his finger spread the remainder around inside her rectum. His already hard 8 ½ inch cock was placed against her anus and with gentle pressure slid his cock in to the root.

He slowly established a rhythm and in about two minutes Linda woke up and screamed I'm coming Master. Carl released her hip with his right hand and slid his hand across her abdomen and down to her naked slit. He quickly found the gold ring which was through her clit; and gave it a hard jerk.

Linda's head came up and back, she screamed loud and long as she quickly came three times. She was huffing like a rhino when she screamed again and again and came three more times. Linda's body just hung over the side of the tub. Her hair was matted to her scalp with sweat as her sweaty body was shaken again and again with aftershocks from the powerful orgasms.

Carl tried to sit her her upright by pulling her body from hanging over the edge of the tub to leaning against the the side of the tub. But Linda just keeled over on her side and rolled into a fetal position. She just kept murmuring the same thing over and over.

"No more Master, no more. I'll be a good slave now Master, I swear it."

She had no idea of what had happened just now.

"Oh my god, what did you do to her?"

Carl looked up and there was Sasha standing there just inside of the bathroom door.

"I didn't do anything wrong Master. I swear it."

"I didn't hurt her Sasha, I just fed her anally. I was the fastest way. I just wanted to make it feel good for her. I guess I overdid it. I made it feel too good."

"Come to me now, wife." Carl held out his hand. I promise I won't hurt you. Come here."

Sasha slowly went over to her husband. In the meanwhile Linda slowly was regaining her senses.

Carl pulled Sasha on to his lap. He was sitting on the floor naked only a couple of feet from Linda. He was slowly stripping Sasha naked as they talked.

"Master we, we, we aren't alone. Linda is... Oh, my."

While she was trying to protect her panties he opened her bra and pulled it off. As she was trying to get her bra back he pulled off her panties.

Linda had straightened herself out and was looking much more alert.

"Wow," she said, that was easily one of best butt fucks you ever gave me. I think I must have fainted from pleasure. I never did that before. What's going on? You're getting better and better."

"I think you should give Sasha a rest too. She looks as if she's out of it."

With his hands on her hips he was guiding her body up and down as though she was on a pogo stick. Carl held her still and slowly she started to regain her senses.

"You maniac you made me come 15 or16 times in less than ten minutes. What's gotten into you?"

"You know what I think Sasha our Master has too much semen backed up. He never had a chance to feed us lunch time or at our nap time. We should suck him till we clear his tubes."

"You mean together, suck him together?"

"Of course together, do you think we don't know what he's doing to you when he takes you into a bedroom alone?

"Wait a minute girls, I don't know if this is good idea?"

"Just lie back and relax Master, said Linda, let us take care of you now."

"Sasha you suck on his shaft on that side while I do the same on this side. When he's really hard again we'll each take turns sucking on his whole cock. Are you ready Sasha, just suck on the shaft on that side while I suck on it on this side?

As they worked on his cock, first Sasha gently massaged his balls. Then Linda did the same thing. It barely took a minute and Carl was as hard as a rock. Then Sasha took the big head into her mouth and in two or three bobs of her head got all 8 ½ inches of cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Holy shit, how are you doing that Sasha, I've never been able to do that. Tell me what to do Sasha and let me try.

Sasha pulled her mouth off of Carl's cock ...

"Wait, wait, why did you stop Sasha I was almost there?"

"Linda wants to learn how to deep throat you?"

"Now... she wants to learn now?"

"Yes, it will only take a few minutes."

"Please Master, let her show me. I don't want to be the worst one at oral sex."

"Can't you learn at another time, I've got an idea, how about if I buy you a rubber cock to practice with?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Mother His Slave Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds