His Personal Secretary Ch. 1

Butch fucked her hard. Slamming against her lips with a fervor. His sweat poured of his face as he thrust deeper inside her. She felt her cunt ripping with each plunge of his thick cock into her pussy. She squealed each time he forced it deeper but them would beg for him to fuck her harder.

"Come on you Bastard. Treat me like a whore. Can't you fuck me any harder than that?" Kymberley harassed him.

With each comment, Butch did just that. He tore at her cunt as he grabbed her hips and continued to pound her pussy savagely. Scotty shoved his cock into her throat telling her to shut up and suck his cock. He told her to gag on his cum as he shot it deep into her throat. Scotty pulled her hair viciously as he pummeled her mouth faster and harder. Scotty fucked her mouth as roughly as the cock bashing into her cunt did. Violently! She loved it.

After they all three had cum, Kymberley sucked the remaining fluid from their cocks. Scotty rammed his hand into her gorged out cunt and covered his fingers with the hot nasty cum Butch had just shot deep inside his Kymber. He lifted his fingers to her mouth. "Taste him babe. Does his cum taste like ours does? Can you taste that nasty perverts juices mingled with your sweet flavor?"

Kymberley nodded as she licked and sucked Scotty's fingers. She watched as both men pulled their pants back up and then grinned back at Scotty as Butch walked back out into the bar. This night, would just be like hundreds more yet to come with Scotty. For now, Kymber could not think of anything kinkier but could not wait for more to come.

As the months passed, Scotty continued to use Kymberley to satisfy his own desires as well as those of other men. Kymberley always showed them why Scotty called her 'his favorite personal secretary' or the one she liked hearing when she was being used and fucked by all that were there, 'his little whore' to use as he saw fit.

The months passed and after a while, Kymberley could no longer respect herself or what she had become. She was his whore. She was nasty and used; no decent man would ever want her now. She had been used by the clients that came to do business with Scotty and sent out on 'dates' which were nothing more than Scotty's way of telling her to 'fuck the bastards and make him beg to sign a contract with us when you are done.'

On Kymberley's twenty-third birthday, she woke up, vowed to change her life and leave this all behind. She went to her father, told him the computer programs were functioning just fine now and that she was going to seek some other type of job. She added that this would mean she was leaving town for a bigger and better employment opportunity somewhere back east where her skills would bring her more money than she would ever make in this middle class city she was raised in most of her life.

Kymberley hoped she was successful selling her idea to her father. She never could tell him the real reason she had to leave and get away. She never would be able to do business in this town after being such a slut for Scotty this past year. Word was bound to get out, and she could never allow her actions to embarrass her deeply religious, respected father. The shame would cause him to disown her, if it did not kill him first.

Mr. Conner was somewhat saddened with his daughter's decision. He had hoped that she and Scotty had become more than just a business team. Secretly, he had expected her to stay on with his company, help build it even more and possibly even marry Scotty. He had known for many months that his little girl and Scotty were seen out a lot around town and most of the talk was that they were deeply involved with one another. He had suspected they kept this from him because Scotty did not want him to think he had crossed the line professionally by dating his daughter. He understood her needs to seek her own destiny and sadly agreed to her plans.

Kymberley went to the office early that next Monday. She had asked her father to let her be the one to tell Scotty, after all, they had been so closely involved and she felt it was her place to tell him of her decision, as she explained it to her dad. She packed up her belongings as she waited for Scotty to arrive that morning. She had avoided his phone calls all weekend. The agitation in his voice became more evident as she failed to answer the phone with each of his calls. His last anger-laden message told her she had made the biggest mistake of her life. She would pay.

He knew she was home when he banged on her door Saturday night and Sunday morning as well. When his key did not work, he became so furious with her that he decided to take control of this before she managed to destroy him with her father. Scotty had sat in his home all weekend, his anger building as he plotted how he would continue to control her no matter what she thought she was going to do.

When he walked in that morning, Kymberley heard his voice as he past her door and went into his office. The door slammed shut behind him and her nervousness began to make her sick at her stomach knowing she was going to have to face him and tell him what she was going to do to end his games with her. She had expected him to be angry. She had seen his irritation of her not doing what he had asked before and was always somewhat frightened not knowing what he would do if she ever refused him.

Kymberley gathered her courage and was about to go to his office when his voice came over the intercom on her desk. She swallowed hard as she searched for her voice to answer him. He ordered her to his office immediately, which seemed to strangely add a little strength to her argument as she walked out to the hallway and towards his office. She would not back down this time. Scotty's charm no longer could make her do anything she did not want to do. She would go in there, tell him she was through with his sick perverted games, turn her back on him, and walk out of his life forever.

She stood at the edge of his desk, looked down through her lashes at him. As she started to speak, Scotty opened his desk door and took out a thick yellow envelope. He shoved it in front of her. "Open it Kymber. It has some really special mementos of this past year we spent together. I just thought you would want to see how much you have meant to me." Scotty said in a voice that almost hid his anger from her.

Kymberley's poise softened as she looked at the envelope. She never expected for him to think of this time that they had together in such a special way like he just claimed he had. She reached for the envelope as she looked into his dark daunting eyes. She still felt an uneasiness about his gesture but tried to accept it for what he claimed it to be.

Her hand pulled out a thick stack of photos as her knees weakened and she stumbled backwards. Her body collapsed into the leather wing chair as the tears began to sting her eyes. Scotty's wicked laugh filled her ears. She glanced at the photos of her and other men, other women, the sexual scenes he had conned her into playing out for him were now all there laid out in front of her again. Those visuals no longer a sick memory she was going to try to forget but captured on film for him to use against her.

Kymberley looked at Scotty in horror. "What? Oh my God, Scotty! Why?" She mumbled in a low confused voice.

Scotty leaned back in his chair as his wicked smile broadened across his face even more. "Come on now, Kymber, did you really think I would ever let you have a way to fuck with me over what we both enjoyed, exploring about our sexual perversions together? You are not that stupid, Kymber." He flatly stated as though he expected her to just agree with him and continue as things had been.

"When I could not reach you all weekend, I knew something was up, Kymber. So I called 'Daddy'. I told him I was worried about you and that I could not find you to discuss a 'glitch' in a program. I knew if I acted like it was all business, he would tell me what I needed to know." Scotty glared at her as he spoke about conning her father the way he had conned her. "And Kymber, yes, he told me you gave him some lame ass excuse about needing to go to a bigger city for work."

"But, I, uh" Kymberley tried to find the words to tell him what was going through her mind.

"Look bitch, not you or anyone else is going to take away from me what I have worked so hard to build here. I enjoyed our games, Kymber," he said as he rose from his chair and walked around the desk towards her. He slammed his fist onto the top of the chair behind her head.

"Kymber, we were great together as the pictures prove. Look at this one," Scotty said reaching for a picture of him and another man fucking her. "See that smile on your face as his cock is pounding your sweet little pussy almost as hard as my cock is plunging into that tight little ass of yours?'

She felt so ill. Her stomach was turning as he spoke of those scenes she had nightmares about all weekend.

"Come on, Kymber. You were having a great time, hun. The pictures prove it. I am sure Daddy will get over the embarrassment someday of knowing his little girl has fucked most of his clients and every willing bitch in town or drunk from what ever bar I showed your pussy in." Scotty told her with such a vindictive angry tone.

His evil laugh echoed in her spinning head as he shoved in front of her a picture of her face buried deep in some woman's wet pussy, licking and sucking her clit as she finger fucked the willing participant of that night's game. Kymberley knew she was now as Scotty had always loved to put it when he had someone right where he wanted, even though they did not want to be there; "FUCKED!"

Kymberley sat back in the chair. She looked away to the window behind his desk as Scotty pulled her hair from in front of her ear and bent over to whisper in it. "Kymber, you are mine babe. I own you. My own little slut, my whore; that is all you are now, hun."

As her tears flowed over her cheeks, Kymberley knew she was not ever going to get away from him. As long as her father lived and breathed, she was nothing more than what Scotty would make her be. He did own her. Those pictures were all he needed to control her until the day her father leaves this earth.

She stood and began to walk towards the door, she knew this was her future. Had she just let him play his game until he became bored with her, she might have been able to have the life she had always dreamed of living.

She closed the door to his office and walked numbly back to hers. Kymberley unpacked her stuff; carefully she placed her files and picture of her parents, taken just months before her mother's death on her desk.

Scotty sat in his office. He now had his own personal secretary again; just like he did when Kymberley was that awkward teenager, willing to do whatever he asked of her. His smile hid the thoughts of his next game he would make her play.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds