• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Spaghetti Sauce

His Spaghetti Sauce

She'd stopped at the grocery store on her way from work. It had been a stressful day at work and she was feeling edgy. She wanted to get in and get the shopping done and get out but since she didn't know her way around this particular store, she seemed to be moving in slow motion. It was while she was examining the spaghetti sauces looking for the usual cheap, brand name sauce that she first met him.

He was in his late fifties with shoulder length gray hair and a sinewy body. He looked rugged like he was an outdoorsy guy and he had piercing, intelligent eyes. Those eyes were sizing her up right now and she felt momentarily flustered. Panicky thoughts ran through her mind as to why a complete stranger would be looking at her but she quickly quelled them and tried to ignore him.

"You really ought to try this sauce," he said, pointing to an expensive brand. "It's from Italy and it's really good. When I went to Italy, they had this same brand of sauce."

"Okay, thanks," she muttered while he continued on about the virtues of the sauce from Italy. She smiled and thought to herself, "Just humor the old guy." While she was thinking those sorts of thoughts and nodding her head politely she realized that he had stopped talking and he was looking at her expectantly.

"I guess that settles it then," he said briskly, and taking hold of her shopping cart he began maneuvering her toward the check-out counter.

What had she just gotten herself into? She quickly glanced around to see if anyone else had been watching but the store was rather empty. At the register he made small talk with the cashier while he unloaded her cart and then insisted on paying for her few items. It was like she had lost all control of the situation but didn't know how to reclaim it without seeming rude. She decided to just go along and maybe out in the parking lot she could make a get-away to her car.

However, he was parked very close to the store and he had her bag unloaded into his car in a matter of moments and the car door opened with a flourish. Rapid thoughts fired through her brain as she neatly settled her skirt and seated herself in his car. "What are you doing? You don't even know this guy? What if he takes you out in the desert and kills you?"

He smiled at her then and he looked at her with concern. "Are you alright? It's kind of a hot day. I'll get this air-conditioner cranking right now. Just wait until you try this sauce with my homemade pasta." Then he brushed his hand against her thigh and reassuringly said, "My name is Lou." He reached over and turned the air-conditioner on as high as it would go.

The cold air was aimed right at her blouse and she felt her nipples harden in response. She blushed softly even though she was sure he wouldn't notice. Now he was asking her questions about herself and as she answered she thought that it had been a long time since anyone wanted to know about her in such detail. His interested, calm manner was beginning to put her at ease as they drove up to his house.

His house was beautiful with a sunken living room and floor to ceiling windows that looked out onto the mountains in the distance. As she walked in, her first impulse was to look out the windows at the scenery and the setting sun. It was breathtaking. She felt him move beside her and gently place his hands on her shoulders massaging in a non-threatening manner. She let out a long breath and felt herself relax. What was she doing? Why was she just going along so foolishly? It was as if she couldn't stop herself. She didn't want to. "Okay, it's just pasta," she thought.

"Why don't you take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable out in the patio? I'll go get us something to drink." Then Lou went off on his mission of getting drinks. She looked down at her heels that she'd been wearing all day and wondered if her feet would stink. She definitely needed freshening up.

Wandering toward a hallway she peeked around searching for a bathroom. The first room was a bedroom with a massive king sized bed coupled with a canopy...wrong room. She tried the next room. Score! It was a huge bathroom with a sunken tub and again the big windows looking out to a magnificent view. This guy lived in style! She wished she could take a bath in the huge tub. It would feel so nice to relax. "Never mind," she thought.

She started looking for a washcloth. There didn't seem to be one readily available and so she tentatively opened some cupboards. The first one held an array of cologne. She shut that one and tried another. Upon opening the next one, she gasped loudly. "What the he....," and she slammed it shut. Her heart was pounding now. She opened it up again slowly and peeked at the implements inside.

Neatly arranged on the first shelf was a big, wooden paddle with holes in it. Her hands were shaking as she lifted the paddle out carefully. It was so heavy. What was he doing with a paddle? Her mind was racing. She shoved it back in sloppily and it made a rattling noise. She stopped and held her breath. Nothing...so Lou must still be in the kitchen. On the next shelf was a soft flogger. She fingered it gently. A shelf up from it was a boar's bristle brush with a wooden handle. She squirmed now imagining what could be done with it.

Realizing she was squirming, she blushed and self-consciously adjusted her panties, feeling around to see if she had gotten wet. She sniffed her finger. She could smell her sweet scent. She moaned softly worrying that if she could smell herself Lou might be able to also.

She glanced up at the final shelf and gulped. There was an array of all different sized butt plugs, an enema bag, and a big jar of Vaseline. What had she gotten herself into?

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Are you alright in there?" Lou asked.

"Umm, err," and she fumbled around trying to shut the cabinet door. She was too late though because Lou opened the bathroom door. There was a hushed silence as Lou realized what she'd been looking at. She felt herself quivering and she involuntarily squeezed her pussy. "I'm sorry," she mumbled ineffectively.

"Are you?" he asked and then he looked at her reflection in the mirror while red-faced she glanced back. She felt awkward. She wasn't really, really sorry. No, she was excited. She was nervous. She felt a surge of adrenaline, her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were thrusting against her blouse. He wasn't doing anything but gazing intently at her and the more he stared the more aroused she got. She tried to speak but all that came out was a squeak.

"Come here," he finally said.

She turned and feeling herself trembling she walked toward him. Raising her chin with his cupped hand he smiled and repeated, "Are you really sorry?"

"No," she whispered. Raising her eyes she met his gaze. His finger began tracing softly down her neck down to her right nipple and circling around and around. She could feel her nipple aching now as his finger found its way over to the other side and tapped, pressing in and out, against the fabric.

"So, if you aren't sorry, what are you?" Lou teased her. He began unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it from her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. Deftly, he unhooked her bra and eased it off. Now both his hands cupped her breasts and then his fingers tightened around her nipples, squeezing until she moaned. Releasing her captured nipples he smiled. "I think you're excited. Let's find out."

His fingers slid down her exposed belly, lifted up her skirt and smoothly glided underneath her panties. She quivered as if his fingers were electrically charged. Slowly, one finger curled inside of her juicy pussy. He clucked softly, "Well, well, well." She flushed both with pleasure and with the knowledge that she had been found out.

Lifting his finger to her lips she licked it softly. She tasted her juices as he slowly pumped his finger in and out of her mouth. "Now, little sweet, you've got a hot, wet pussy and an eyeful of spanking toys. I think we need to get you out of the rest of your clothes and give you something to really squirm about."

She acquiesced as he unbuttoned her skirt and it crumpled to the floor in a heap around her ankles and then he slid her panties down. She felt embarrassed to be exposed, especially when he murmured a soft, "Mmmm," of appreciation.

"Now, the first thing is that you are going to have a bath. You've had a hard day at work," he said this as he began to fill the tub with water. She watched as he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the enema bag. "You'll need this too. A warm enema inside of you will calm you right down." She felt her little, asshole pucker at the thought of that.

The water filled the tub quickly and he had her test it by sticking in a toe. It was just right, so he helped her slide into the warm, bubbly water. Lifting a bath sponge he began to rub her back and arms. "Lift your arms," he said. As she lifted, he moved the sponge around and around her breasts. "You have such big, beautiful nipples, the kind I like," he remarked.

She blushed at the compliment but mumbled, "Thank you." She was feeling very cozy and content in the tub as he sponged and cleaned her until he told her to get up. She didn't want to but when he looked at her sternly she felt compelled to obey. As she stood he asked her to turn around. Turning she felt his hands part her ass cheeks. She started to pull away and as she did so she felt a stinging, "SLAP," on her bottom.

"Hold still," he commanded. Trying to stay calm, she felt his hands tighter this time pulling apart her cheeks and his finger pressing against her hole. She gasped softly as his finger insistently pushed. Finally, he seemed satisfied and taking the sponge he began washing back there and then reached around to the front gently rubbing back and forth, around and around her pussy. She arched into the movements feeling tingly and so aroused. "That feels good, doesn't it?" he questioned.

She kept rocking against his hand wanting to come now, needing to come! She was closer and closer and then, just like that, he stopped. Immediately she began whining in protest but it was no use. Gripping her hand, Lou pulled her from the tub and let the water out. He began to dry her with a large, fluffy towel. With a no nonsense attitude he wiped the water from her pussy, then her ass and her breasts.

"Let's head into the bedroom," and taking her by the arm he proceeded to lead the way. He had wrapped her in the towel so she didn't feel quite so exposed but her heart was still thudding in her chest as they reached the bedroom she had seen earlier. He piled some pillows right in the middle of the bed and pointed. "Up there, right now," he pulled her towel off as he said this.

Slowly she crawled across toward the pillows wondering if she ought to make a run for it and get out now! Meanwhile he left her to such panicky thoughts to get a few things. He returned to find her sort of crouching and trying to curl into a ball at the same time in the middle of the bed. He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched her then patting his lap he murmured, "Come here."

Hesitantly she scooted over and onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her cooing softly, "That's a good girl." He began kissing her and then his tongue moved to her earlobe, sucking it and cooing more. She quivered and began to moan. Pressing her bottom against his lap she felt his cock throbbing underneath. "Let's warm you up. Over my lap," he instructed.

Nodding, she turned and stretched over his lap. She felt his hand pet her cheeks softly and intimately. Holding her breath she waited. The first smack landed on her right cheek and then a volley of them landed all over. They were fast and stinging and her breath tore out of her with each blow. He wasn't gentle any more. The smacks kept coming and coming and as she tried to arch out of the way they started landing on her thighs. She was wet and she felt her juices seeping onto his pant legs. She squirmed and his cock dug into her.

Finally, he stopped and she was panting and moaning. He pulled her up and guided her to the middle of the bed with her stomach on the pillows. Reaching behind him he pulled forth the full enema bag and the Vaseline. Her eyes widened. She'd only had an enema once in her life and that'd been at the doctor's office. She didn't remember it fondly. She whimpered nervously. She buried her head in her hands and willed this part to be over.

Only it wasn't, and she soon heard the lid of the Vaseline jar being pulled off. She peeked out and saw him dip two fingers into the jar emerging with a glob of the jelly. "Reach back for me and pull your cheeks apart." She started to protest and felt another stinging smack. Shuddering she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks for him.

She blushed as she felt his eyes on her now vulnerable, asshole. He studied her little, crinkled bud. Slowly he reached out and teased it with an oiled finger. He heard her making puppy whimpers and he felt his cock straining against his pants. It was throbbing and demanding attention. "Soon enough," he thought to himself. He pictured her with a butt plug poking daintily out of her asshole while she strained to hold her enema and making her suck his hard cock.

He slid one finger into her and began to push it in and out. Her asshole responded by gripping on and tightening. As it widened he pushed forth another finger, opening her and getting her ready. She was now bumping and grinding her ass to his movements. He reached under her with his other hand and started pumping her pussy. He felt her shaking and her moans were growing wilder. Finally, there was a gush of juices as she climaxed.

He knew she was ready and he pressed the nozzle of the enema into her bottom pushing it in slowly and gently. She grunted softly as the nozzle penetrated her resistance. She felt the pressure and fullness of the nozzle and it wormed its way inside. Finally it stopped and there was a clicking sound. The warm water started filling her. The pressure was pretty intense and she wanted to squirm away now. Lou started rubbing her belly, thighs, and pulling on her pussy lips. It was almost more than she could take but his soothing petting calmed her down.

It seemed like a long time before the water stopped. She was clenching her muscles tightly to hold it all in. Lou noticed her straining and he had the remedy for that. Picking up a lubricated butt plug he nuzzled it up against her hole. She moaned and quivered in response. Neatly he slid it inside, plugging her. Her face was flushed and she could only imagine the picture she presented.

Lou didn't have to imagine. He was looking right at her on all fours on his bed with her butt plug tight in the back, her luscious breasts swaying with hard nipples, a neat little, trimmed pussy, a reddened ass, and her long, auburn hair flowing down. This sight made his cock so hard he didn't want to wait any longer. He pulled his zipper down and his cock sprang out. He watched as her eyes widened and she licked her lips. Leaning forward he pulled her hair so her head was right in front of him. "Suck my cock," he rasped.

He didn't have to tell her twice. She let her warm, wet mouth slide up and down his cock creating suction. Her spit oozed down as she bobbed up and down trying to deep throat his entire shaft. He urgently pulled her hair so that her mouth was tight to his cock. Both of them were moaning and her ass was wiggling back and forth with the butt plug like a tail waggling behind.

All of a sudden she felt him stiffen even more in her mouth and with a long sigh he filled her mouth with come. She swallowed greedily and then began to lick his balls softly.

Gently he let go of her hair and helped her up from the bed leading her to the bathroom. She was so relieved to finally get to go! She thought he would head out of the bathroom but he stayed. She could feel her face flaming red and she started to protest until she saw the look on his face. He popped the plug out and told her to go slowly.

"Do you have to be in here?" she complained. He only nodded and stayed put. She hid her face in her hands and released into the toilet. While she was finishing up, he picked up the boar's bristle brush. "What's that for? I don't need my hair brushed," she joked.

"You complained," he replied.

She groaned and backed up against the bathroom mirror. This didn't stop him. He whirled her around and bumped her into the mirror so that her hands were splayed out and her ass was a perfect target. Eyeing the target, Lou began to rain the brush down all over her cheeks. She was swaying to and fro trying to evade the brush but all this did was present other areas for him to spank. She thought it would never end. Her bottom was burning now and she felt herself bucking forwards and backwards to each smack as if in some lewd dance. She squeezed her eyes shut and felt tears gathering. No! She was not going to cry.

It seemed like forever but after awhile he stopped and he leaned into her, lifting her hair and kissing her neck, finding her nipples and squeezing them till they ached. She could feel his cock. It was hard again. Her breathing was ragged and she was moaning as if in a delirium. He nudged his cock against her bottom hole. Reaching down to her pussy he dipped his fingers into her dripping pussy, and then rubbed the juice on his cock. Returning his fingers to her pussy, he finger fucked her. Meanwhile, he pressed his cock slowly into her bottom hole. She was calling out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh."

His cock filled her little bottom hole snugly and he began to pump in and out while she bumped back and forth against him and his fingers in her pussy. Both of them were rocking together ecstatically. Her asshole was so tight and she kept bearing back against him so he could slip in deeper. She felt herself reaching a pinnacle as her pussy twitched and she felt so full. Finally, she let loose with a long cry. At the same time he exploded filling her hole with come. Leaning against each other, he hugged her tightly. He let his hands cup her breasts and then slide over her womanly curves. "You're beautiful," he whispered.

Later, as they drank red wine and ate a huge salad and spaghetti with the infamous spaghetti sauce, he eyed her and smiling asked, "So, how's that sauce?"

She smiled back and replied, "It's so good that I'll be back for more!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Spaghetti Sauce

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds