• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • His Sweet Girl Ch. 01

His Sweet Girl Ch. 01

After graduating, I took a job as a secretary to a very successful businessman in a large office. I considered myself over-qualified for the job but at twenty years old I wanted a steady income without too much responsibility, and I had heard from a friend that the position was available. The novelty of professional life had not worn off yet, and I still enjoyed dressing the part for my job, which was mainly administrative tasks and welcoming my boss' clients into the office. I usually wore a silk blouse and tight pencil skirt with stiletto heels, which accentuated my tall and very slim figure, and more than once I noticed male visitors' eyes eagerly raking over my pretty face and slender frame.

One morning my boss called me into his office and dictated a few letters for me to type up. Mr Charles was in his mid-fifties, with grey hair and a tall, toned physique. He wore immaculate business suits and even a shy twenty year old noticed how handsome and attractive he was. As I turned to leave his office, Mr Charles called me back, and said how pleased he was with my performance so far. He said his clients were always very complimentary of his young secretary, and he wanted me to make sure I kept up the good work. Something about the way Mr Charles' eyes lingered on me as he complimented me gave me a shudder of excitement as I walked back to my desk.

That night, in bed with my boyfriend from college, my mind kept straying back to Mr Charles and his deep, commanding voice. As my boyfriend squeezed and fondled my small tits, I closed my eyes and imagined it was Mr Charles' strong, lined hands instead. I let my mind wander to what it would be like if it was my middle-aged boss who was kissing my neck and sucking my soft pink nipples, and I inadvertently gasped and arched my back with pleasure. My boyfriend was nice enough but far from spectacular in bed and he had never provoked this intensity of response in me before. Encouraged, he climbed on top of me and tried to stick his average-sized cock into me. I stopped him and grabbed a condom off the dresser, handed it to him and lay back down, looking away.

"Baby, you know I hate condoms. I want to feel your little pussy properly. I promise I'll pull out, baby. And I don't see why you can't go on the pill anyway."

I sighed and refused, like I always did, because I didn't see why I should interfere with my hormonal balance just for him to get off, and anyway, I preferred to have his semen neatly deposited inside a condom than on me or the bed sheets. After he put on the condom, I lay there facing away as he slid in and out of my pussy at a regular pace, and imagined what Mr Charles' cock would feel like squeezing into me. After a few minutes of boring intercourse, my boyfriend grunted and spasmed, squirting his meagre ejaculate into the condom, and then he rolled over and fell asleep. I lay awake for much longer, slipping my small hand downwards and rolling my clit between my fingers while picturing Mr Charles cradling me in his arms as he massaged me to orgasm.

In the morning I still felt frustrated at last night's unsatisfying sex, and extremely horny as a result. I pulled a tight black thong up my long legs and fitted it snugly against my anus. I let the gusset nestle between my smooth bald labia so it was basically hidden, and pulled sheer black stockings on, clipping them onto a lacy suspender belt. My boyfriend came out the shower and gawped at me, then tried to fondle my bare tits and grope my ass, but I pushed him away and told him I would be late for work. His small dick was semi-erect under his towel but it seemed pathetic to me and I turned away. Usually I wore a slightly padded bra under my work blouses to disguise my two silver nipple piercings, but in my frustrated mood I chose a very sheer black lace bra, through which the nipple jewellery clearly showed.

At my desk I could not stop thinking about Mr Charles and found myself making excuses to go into his office just to be near his magnetic presence. I kept picturing Mr Charles grasping my young flesh, and wondering what his cock would look and feel like. Through the open office door, I watched Mr Charles lean back in his chair as he spoke on the phone, and saw the outline of his strong shoulders press through his shirt. I stared at his neck as he talked and imagined kissing his sharp jawline and ingratiating myself to his powerful presence. I was acutely aware of my lace thong stretched taut over my anus and deep inside my labial cleft, and I squirmed desperately in my seat before turning back to my computer. Within a short period of time I had become completely infatuated with my boss and my naturally timid nature was nearly overridden by my sexual fantasy.

By lunchtime, I was completely overcome. Under my tight black skirt, I could feel the soft skin of my inner thighs was slippery with arousal, and my heart was skipping with nervous excitement and desire. I walked in a daze to the small restroom on our floor of the office and inside I leaned against the wall with one arm outstretched, my back to the door. I hitched my skirt up over my hips, spread my legs wide and finally allowed myself to probe my juicy, swollen pussy. I stretched the thong aside and pushed three fingers deep into my vagina, gasping and arching my back with temporary relief. My clitoris felt enormously swollen and so tender I could barely touch it. I settled into a frantic finger fuck, picturing Mr Charles behind me shoving a large penis fiercely into my small hole, and was on the brink of an orgasm within a minute. But before I could cum, the door behind me swung open.

In hindsight, I wonder if subconsciously I meant to leave the door unlocked in the vague hope that he would discover me in there, bent over against the wall with my hand nearly stuffed inside my dripping sexual hole. I stopped moving as Mr Charles took in the sordid sight, including my tight lace-topped stockings and suspenders, and the slight sheen of sweat on my flushed cheeks as I turned to face him.

"Finish yourself off then meet me in my office straight away," he said in a measured voice. I caught a glimpse of his pants tightened over his bulging crotch, and nodded. Tears of humiliation prickled in my eyes and my heart thudded with fear and shock, but not enough to prevent a shattering orgasm almost immediately after Mr Charles closed the door again. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees, gasping for air as my whole body clenched and squeezed with pleasure. Sweat gathered at my hairline and I could feel my blouse sticking to the small of my back, but I composed myself as best I could and slowly walked next door to face the consequences of my sluttish behaviour.

Mr Charles was sitting behind his desk and started speaking as soon as I sat down opposite him. "This is the arrangement I propose, and you will accept it in its entirety or we will not speak of it ever again. I will have unfettered access to your body at all times, which will extend to its use by me or other men authorised by me for sexual purposes, but also to where you go, what you wear and what you eat. No one else will have access to your body and while you need not end your relationship with that college boy, you will not allow him any access to your body or afford him any sexual gratification. I will continue to have an intimate relationship with my wife and you will make no complaint.

"However degrading or unpleasant you judge my demands for sexual gratification, you will meet them willingly and subserviently, and in return I will protect you from lasting harm. My access to your body includes but is not limited to penetration by my penis, tongue, hands, or any other body part or object, of your three bodily orifices: your mouth, your vagina and your anus. I will ejaculate wherever I please, including but not limited to your mouth, throat, face, hair, neck, breasts, vagina, labia, buttocks, anus, and rectum. You will welcome my ejaculate on and into your body without complaint and never mention nor expect the use of barrier contraception methods. You will visit my doctor and embark on a course of oral contraception as prescribed by him. Do you require any further details?"

I shook my head slowly, feeling my pussy on fire with excitement and lust. After mediocre relationships with boys my age I had never imagined the depth of sexual longing I could feel for a man, and nor had I ever imagined feeling so eager to please and willing to sacrifice my independence and dignity for a man's selfish sexual fulfilment.

"If you accept this arrangement, we will not formalise it in writing but start as we mean to go on. Since contraception is not yet in place, the contract will be sealed by an eager and sincere act of fellatio and an initial acceptance of my semen into your body."

Mr Charles pushed his chair away from the desk and patted his thigh.

"Come here and seal the deal," he said in a quiet, gentle voice. I approached without hesitation and almost fell to my knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants and shuffled in his seat to pull out his erect penis. My first sight of his organ caused shivers of apprehension and lust down my spine. I stared numbly at the nine-inch shaft, as thick as my wrist and swollen purple with thick veins running its length. Precum oozed from the shiny bulbous head and ran in a glistening rivulet down the side of the fascinating organ. Mr Charles softly stroked my hair and tilted my chin upwards with one finger.

"My sweet girl. I won't force you into anything. But I suspect I wouldn't need to anyway. Start slowly if you feel afraid. Just lick away my semen as it emerges. I will take care of you." I nodded and ran my tongue over my dry lips. Leaning forward, Mr Charles' hands still resting lightly in my hair, I extended my moist tongue and ran it up the side of his slimy cock. The heat and musk of Mr Charles' arousal was addictive to me and I shuffled forward on my knees quickly to take the top of the penis into my warm mouth. My lips were stretched tightly around the huge swollen shaft and I waggled my tongue gently against the hole where large blobs of precum continued to emerge. I was completely absorbed, and I readjusted my kneeling position again to gain better access.

"There's no rush, my girl," chuckled Mr Charles, but he also leaned backwards and pressed his groin upwards, now filling my whole mouth with his stiff sex. He sighed and closed his eyes. "You're perfect, you know. So beautiful and fresh and innocent. My wife refuses to service me with her mouth and throat but you know better, don't you my sweet girl." My lips made quiet slurps and sucking noises as I continued to fellate my boss enthusiastically. Part of my mind was distracted by the mention of Mrs Charles but I forced the thoughts away by forcing more thick penis into the opening of my throat. There was still about four inches of Mr Charles' erection exposed, but I pushed down harder until it slowly but surely slid into my tight hot throat.

"Jesus Christ, my girl. I thought I was going to have to train you to do this. You're beautiful and talented too." And he grunted and suddenly grasped my head more tightly. Until now Mr Charles' big hands had just been resting in my hair as I bent my neck, but now they asserted their own rhythm on my movements and sped up the pace at which the enormous erection thrust in and out of my throat. I did not gag but my eyes watered as I lost my breath, and as my jaw was stretched even further, a mixture of drool and precum accumulated on my slippery lips and dribbled down my chin. Mr Charles had built up a lot of speed now, but suddenly stopped moving his hips and directing my head, and forced my face downwards almost until my nose touched his groin. He grunted and I felt his penis twitch as he climaxed in my throat. Warm jets of ejaculate sprayed into my contracting throat and coated my tonsils in delicious sticky goo. Gradually, Mr Charles moved my head upwards again so that the remaining pulses of salty semen streamed into my mouth, coating my soft tongue and gathering in my cheeks before I gulped it down. Despite my previous preference, it didn't even cross my mind to avoid drinking Mr Charles' precious semen, and there was a considerable volume collected in my stomach before he leaned back and my lips were pulled off the head of his cock with a slimy pop. I licked my lips, panting and out of breath, and looked up at Mr Charles, desperate for some sign of his approval. I was consumed by a desire to meet his needs and gratify his urges by any means.

"Well done, sweet girl. You did very well and I am pleased we have sealed our arrangement. Go home now and I will make an appointment for you to visit my personal doctor in the morning." He stroked my face once more, then arranged his pants and turned back to his desk, obviously dismissing me. I staggered out of the office, wiping the rest of my boss' cum off my flushed face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • His Sweet Girl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds