His Teacher, His Slut

"Wow miss," he said quietly. "I knew you would be easy but I didn't expect you to be this easy...Now lay on the floor. On your back."

Reason apparently cut through and she replied. "not happening."

"Oh I think it will happen if you want this to stay just between us," he pushed two fingers inside her and felt her knees buckle under the pleasure. "Or have we forgotten about your nasty little movie."

"Oh yes how could I forget," she asks when she finally finds her words. "You're never gonna let me forget it are you?"

"Now now...not ever," he said. "Not when I can have you anyway I want. Now be a good girl and lay down." As he said those words, Josh slide his fingers out of her pussy and forced them back in as deep as they could go. The sheer force of the pleasure made her shriek in pleasure before falling under the pressure.

Josh smiled mischievously and looked down at her pussy to see her juices seeping out. He shook his head and removed his boots and pants standing completely naked. Sarah groaned when he turned her on her back then got on his knees sitting between her thighs. He picked up her legs on his shoulders to lick her slit. Squirming under the pleasure, she it her lip to still a low moan, but josh only continued his assault. His tongue roamed all around her pussy then down to her asshole only to come back up and flick her clit. He knew that she was only going to remain silent for a few moments longer; she was enjoying it way too much to remain silent. She pushed her fingers through his hair and tried to pull him up, but all he did was stay down and suck harder on her clit. Overcome by pleasure, Sarah let go of her lip and moaned lightly which was music to Josh's ears. She moaned louder for him and with a smile on his face, he shoved three fingers roughly into her soaked pussy. An ear splitting scream was next to fill his ears along with a stream of obscenities. She screwed her eyes shut and shouted out, "Ah fuck! Shit Josh! Eat that Pussy! Suck my clit!" she didn't care who heard, she screamed. Just that loud. Her past came back and bit her in the ass, and she knew it wasn't letting go any time soon. But suddenly, Josh stopped an looked up.

"Careful Miss," he said. "We can't be too loud in here." He moved around over to her head and shoved his cock deep in her mouth bouncing at the opening of her throat. It had been so long since Sarah had a cock in her mouth so she took it difficultly. He thrust harder, roughly fucking her mouth as he bent back down her body to continue licking her pussy. "Fuck you're soaking wet down here miss."

She groaned at how big Josh's cock was and relearned how to open her throat. He shoved his cock all the way down and moaned into her clit. He started thrusting and she held on to his legs to stop him and hummed lightly sending vibrations through the shaft. Her pussy started to pulse quicker and quicker and Josh lifted his head but kept his fingers moving to taunt Sarah.

\

"Does Miss wanna cum?"

Sarah started nodding affirmations as she sucked harder. Her lower half took on a mind of its own and started to hump his fingers. Josh smirked up at her before shoving his fourth finger inside her. "Well come on then," he said sitting up a little. "Go ahead and cum for your favourite student, miss." He pulled his cock from her mouth and flicked her clit with his thumb an and she went wild. She threw her head back and screamed out in pure pleasure as she squirted one good time into his hand and let her juices seep out. Josh watched her scream and squirm and to keep her quiet he forced his cock back into her mouth to muffle the sounds of her screams.

When she calmed down finally, he removed his cock and fingers from their respective places and gave her his fingers one at a time to suck clean. She sucked them eagerly tasting her cum an juices and all josh could do was laugh lightly and ask, "Want to be fucked now?"

She sat back looking up at him, but he could see the look in her eyes that gave his answer. He rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her hips up forcing her on her knees.

"You have such a fuckable ass," he said as he lined himself up behind her and slowly slid down to the hilt in her pussy. She was so tight considering that she had already cum moments before and she could feel the blood pulsing through his cock every second he was inside her. Sarah sat up on her elbow and groaned out loud as the student slid himself in and out of her excruciatingly slowly

"You love it don't you," Josh asked as he grabbed her hips to keep it at the pace he wanted it.

"Yes," his petite professor shouted at her carpet. "Just fuck me harder please."

"You bet I'll fuck you," he replied sliding all the way inside her. "But I'll do it the way I want to."

Josh pulled back and spread her ass cheeks apart to spit on her asshole and press his thick cock head against her tiny hole. Slowly, the head was pushed in stretching her but the gentleness went away when he all but shoved in the shaft.

Surprisingly, Sarah started screaming as he thrust ball deep inside her. It had been several years sine she had a cock in her ass so she might as well have been a virgin all over again. She did all she could to remain up on all fours, but the sheer force of Josh's thrust would have had her toppling down if he was not holding her up by her hips. Suddenly, he stopped and reached around to fondle her breasts before asking, "Whats wrong, miss/" I'm quite sure that you've had bigger, so what's the problem?"

She started murmuring words to herself as her ass loosened just a little bit to accommodate the rather large invasion. "Its just been a while," she finally said out loud. "When you morally change your body changes with you."

"Well you didn't change much," he replied groaning in pleasure. "However long you 'changed'' was long enough to tighten than loose ass for me again." he reached up and ran his hand down her back before slapping her ass making her squeak in surprise. He made the same move again before grinding against her and pulling out only to slide back in stretching her poor asshole. The moment she was adjusted he started thrusting inside her. "Goodness, miss, your ass is so fuckin tight!"

Sarah felt the abuse her asshole was taking and the funny thing was that didn't stop her pussy from throbbing. Her juices rapidly leaked down her legs as she caught some balanced to reach under her and rub her soaked pussy. Josh noticed her fingering herself and grabbed her hips pulling her ass firmly on his cock. Leaning back, he landed on his ass on the floor and pulled Sarah onto his lap. His cock was still firmly lodged up her ass an d her thighs her spread wide apart exposing her sensitive pussy. Kissing and biting the back of her neck, he murmured in her ear, "Bounce on my cock, miss. Take my cock up the arse, you filthy whore."

She couldn't believe just how good it was feeling and she couldn't help but start bouncing. She felt his teeth showing no mercy on her neck and moaned out loud. Overcome by total lust, Josh slid his hand up her stomach pinching a nipple as the other slide up her thigh to her pussy. He began to rub an d pull an pinch on her clit and then his finger slid up and down her soaked slit. After getting it nice and wet he slipped it deep inside her feeling his cock deep in her ass through the thin line that separated her ass from her cunt. Something shot through Sarah's mind and her former self was r awakened. She began to buck harder on Josh's cock and in her mind nothing else mattered but the finger in her pussy and the hand on her tit and finally the cock in her ass.

"Fuck me, miss," he shouted. "make me fill you with cum." He started bucking under her as her ass clenched on his cock like a vice grip. Sarah started to scream out again not caring what happened. Reaching down in front of them, she took his balls in her hand and rolled them around and her world shattered before his. Josh shuddered and shoved his cock one last time in her ass and unloaded his cock deep in her bowels. "Fuck," he shouted out.

Sarah threw her head back and yelled a high keening moan and yelled out all sorts of naughty words that at any other time she would've been ashamed of. "Don't hold back any please," she shouted. "I want it all. Please Josh let me have all your cum up my ass."

As her eyes fluttered closed she paid no mind to the devious grin that was on his face. He pulled out and pushed her off his cock and let the remainder of his cum leak onto her stomach and chest. Most of it leaked from her ass onto the carpet and it had to have been the hottest thing that he's ever seen.

"Holy Shit," he murmured as his breathing calmed down. "I never thought that you would still be a good fuck."

After her body calmed down just a little, Sarah sat up and looked at josh as she scooped up a finger full of cum and sucked her finger clean.

"So if I'm such a good fuck, where does this leave us," she asked.

"it leads you to do whatever I tell you," Josh replied. "Raise my grade...Give me sex...Fuck someone...Just whatever I want. I better get or I leak the videos and pictures." He brought his cock over to her mouth and ordered her to clean it while he continued to talk. "Think of it like this, miss, I own you now."

Sarah sucked hard on his cock head then released it looking up at him. "Really now," she replied sarcastically. "You own me? All because of one video and maybe a dozen pictures of an idiotic teenager?"

The evil smirk came back. "Just one video," he asked pointing over to his laptop where the webcam light was blinking clear as day. Sarah looked at him in shock and horror. He had video taped her at her sluttiest, and it was on his laptop nonetheless.

"You bastard," she murmured under her breath. "You foul little bastard."

"Aww. And I thought you were having fun," Josh pulled his clothes back on and walked to his laptop leaving Sarah shell-shocked as she sat on the floor. He turned it off and placed it back in it's case before turning to look back at her. "If you want this to remain between us, you might want to do as I say from now on."

Sarah looked at him angrily but nodded as she stood up and walked over to her desk.

"Oh yeah," Josh said cheerfully, "you need to be in the gym in about an hour. I suggest you use the girls changing rooms to clean up and no panties when you change okay?"

As he started to leave, Sarah picked up his essay and wrote roughly o it 'Extra credit: 77' bringing his grade up to 76/ C. "Wait," she said tossing it to the other side of the desk. "There's your essay. Close the door on your way out."

Josh stopped and turned around to walk back to the desk and take the paper smiling smugly knowing that he had won. "Now this is a better grade. I will see you this afternoon, miss." And with that he shut the door as Sarah sat there silently cursing herself for getting into the situation in the first place.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds