Hitchhiking Slut Ch. 1

As Gayle sucked Trish's nipple deeply between her full, pliant lips, she placed the slick flat of her tongue on the hard teat and massaged it slowly. Trish threw her head back in arousal, feeling this beautiful woman's teeth biting lightly down around her nipple. Goose bumps sprouted around her breast. Gayle pressed both globes together and began sucking on both, from one to the other, suctioning in the nipples until they were small rocks. As she suctioned one nipple, she could taste a small amount of fluid that leaked from Trish's teat. She was amazed that this girl could give her some tit milk. But she welcomed it into her mouth and swallowed hungrily.

The young stripper lying on top of the busty older woman reached down to her jeans and feverishly unbuttoned the waist, then pulled the zipper down all the way. She backed herself away from Gayle, a nipple plopping wetly from her lips and dragged her jeans down over her ass. They were tight, so Gayle had to raise her hips to allow them to go down. Finally, Trish got them to the knees and focused her eyes on the beautiful cunt lying behind the heavily juiced thong. She could tell it was neatly shaved with just a small triangle of pussy hair around the top, pointing down to the clit. The small panel of blue cloth was completely dark with frothy pussy cream. Trish dipped her hand behind the thong, moving the wet crotch panel aside. The lips were pink, slick with all the moisture of the cunt juice leaking out. They were a deeper pink, engorged with lust. She was going to slide one finger in between those sweet cunt lips.

"No, honey, put more in," Gayle panted. "Give me more!"

With that, Trish put three fingers together and worked them into the busty woman's pussy. She could feel the labia lips enclosing around her fingers. The heat from within was tremendous. While she was stimulating Gayle's cunt, she spit on her other hand's index finger and reached down and under toward the woman's rectum. Trish scratched her fingernail around the rim of Gayle's asshole, feeling the hairs and nasty moisture. Then she eased the manicured finger into the small, dark anus. It was tight but allowed entrance of her long-nailed digit. As she plunged her finger into Gayle's asshole, the walls of the rectum tightened and sucked it further in. In reaction to the finger invading her anus, Gayle emitted a series of small farts. Trish breathed in this intimate odor deeply and savored it, almost able to taste it.

"Oh, fuuuuckkkk, baby! Oh, dammit, damn, shitttt! Ohhhhh, yeah!" Fucking words flowed out of Gayle's spit-slimed mouth and she stared at the scene between her legs. The sight of this gorgeous, young, busty stripper finger-fucking both her cunt and rectum at once was so erotic! The lipstick smeared on her face, sweat dripping from her upper lip, hair fuck-mussed, eyes lidded in lust. They gazed at each other in heavy-lidded passion.

"Oh, I'm gonna do you, girlfriend. I'm gonna do you so good, you won't stop comin' on my hand for a month." Trish whispered to her. She slid her fingers in deeply, the flat of her palm upwards against Gayle's clit. She curved her fingers up and around, an found that special place, that engorged knot of swollen flesh under the vaginal roof. The G-spot. Trish was going to make Gayle come harder and longer than she had ever come before. She moved her fingers in small, slow circles, feeling the sticky pre-come juice flow around her hand. She could also feel the blonde sucking her hand in deeply. Trish rotated her fingers in a slow rhythm. Gayle's hips rotated in harmony with the finger fucking. She had never felt such eroticism before. Not with any man. Not with anyone, not even when she jerked herself off alone. This was incredible!

Trish licked her lips as she continued to make hot eye contact with the woman beneath her. She continued the rhythm of her finger fucking.

"Oh, Trish, oh, baby! Yeah, do me, baby! Do me! Give me some sweet fucking! You feel so good inside me! Uhhhhh, ohhhhh, bayyy-beee!!!" Gayle was being swept away.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! I'll give you some! It feels so good to be inside you, Gayle.... Oh, yeah, give me some of your sweet pussy juice! I wanna smell it...." Trish dropped her head down and loudly sniffed at the accumulating pussy fluid in Gayle's cunt. It was an erotic, musky odor of cunt mixed with wet jeans, sweat and perfume. "Oh, you smell so sweet, baby! I love that smell!"

After only a few minutes or so, Gayle was at the edge of a mind shattering G-spot orgasm. Trish suddenly felt the inside of Gayle's pussy clamp down hard on her fingers just as her hole began to push itself inside out, opening wide and spurting a jet of womanly fluid into the air.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shhhhhiiiiiittttt!!!!!! Fffffuuuuuckkkkkk!!! Mmmmmmm!!!! Ohhhh, Trissshhhhhh!!!! Ffffuuuuckkkk meeeeeeee!!!!" Gayle bucked as she reached a monster orgasm that she had never experience before.

Trish clamped her mouth over the cunt opening and continued to work both her G-spot, milking her of her come, not a drop of which escaped, and her rectum. Gayle's asshole was slick with sweat and come-drippings. Spurt after spurt of the thick, opaque fluid streamed past Trish's lips. Gayle spasmed as she lay on the truck seat under the control of the beautiful stripper on top of her.

Trish sucked at the girl-come greedily. Working her pussy until she had drained her dry, Trish slowly removed her fingers from Gayle's still weakly clenching cunt and licked off the thick coating of the girl-lubricant that had accumulated on them. Giving her pussy a last, lingering, sucking, kiss, Trish moved from between her legs to lie on top of the woman's panting form on the bench seat.

"Good, baby?" Trish asked her new girl-lover.

"Oh, wow..... wow! That was unfuckin' real, you sweet thing! That was so good, I don't think I can uncurl my toes for a few days. Come here, sugar, and give me a kiss." The two girls lying together on the truck seat locked lips once again. But this time, as Trish plunged her tongue deep into Gayle's mouth, the woman savored the taste of her G-spot come fluid on the stripper's lips. She licked her essence from Trish's pouting lips, chin and cheeks. Trish brought the finger she had buried in Gayle's rectum up to her nose and erotically sniffed the strong, pungent odor, then brought it down to her mouth and sucked the anal leavings from the digit, savoring the intimate flavor. Gayle grabbed Trish's moist hand and removed the finger with a pop, and slid it into her own hungry mouth. After running her tongue like a thick, hot serpent around Trish's ass-fucking finger, she sucked the remainder of the leavings from her own asshole. She loved the mixed flavor was of sweet girl-come, minty saliva, and tart anal essence. After a last lick around Trish's long, burgundy fingernail, she removed it and returned to a hot makeout session with the girl. They shared the tastes of cunt and asshole between them, swapping fluids from mouth to mouth, cheeks hollowing with tongue sucking.

Gayle broke the kiss and gazed into Trish's eyes. Her hands lovingly cupped the girl's face on each side. "I want to do you, now, sugar. I want to make you crazy!"

"You do, baby. I'm so crazy for you I can't believe it! I never felt this way about any other girl, I swear! But let's go get a room and fuck each other all night. Is there a motel nearby?" Trish slid her hands into Gayle's armpits. She could smell the sweat and leather from under her arms inside the black leather jacket. She wanted to lock her lips on those pits, lick and suck them, taste the tartness of the girl-sweat.

"Yeah, down the road. It's a great idea, let's get a room. Jack's on the night shift, so he won't know if I get home tonight or not. Uhhh, but...." Gayle had a sudden thought. What if she knew the people at the motel? What would they think of her checking in with a hot young girly sexpot?

"But what, baby?" Trish looked deeply into the woman's eyes.

"Nothin'. Nothin'." The decision was made. "I just don't care if I know anyone there. Fuck it. I want to fuck you, girl. Let's go do it." The sudden decision was liberating for the woman. "Let's hurry up, though, cause I need to get you between the sheets real bad."

"You're really somethin', Gayle. I think I may be falling in love with you, ya know. But right now, I'm so horny for you, I'm gonna bust a gut. Let's go." They kissed one more time, a slow, passionate, romantic kiss between two girl-lovers. Lush lips pliantly pressed lush lips and mouths widened in hot passion. Hands gripped and manipulated each other's heads through their hair to deepen the hot Frenching.

They forced themselves to break the kiss and sit up in the truck. Tops slipped back down over breasts. They fixed their lipstick, reapplied all that was missing, wiped away the smeared old gloss as best they could, smoothed hair down to some semblance of normalcy. Gayle re-zipped her jeans. Trish's thong was drenched, and her cunt was so hot. She needed release, and the thought of checking into a motel with this incredibly sexy blonde was making it worse. She drew up next to Gayle on the seat and leaned in romantically, putting her arm around the woman's shoulders as she put the truck in gear. She kissed Gayle's ear lovingly but tongued it hotly.

Gayle's mind heatedly worked as she drove down toward the Highway 6 Motel. Just a few hours ago, she had picked up this busty young thing on the highway. In that short period of time, they had kissed in the diner in front of everyone, made out passionately in the parking lot, and fucked in the truck! And this girl claimed that she might be falling in love with Gayle as well! This after never having had a sexual thought about another girl in her life! Or had she? Now she was going to jump under the motel sheets with this sexpot! Her mind raced, trying to keep up with the heat rebuilding in her cunt. As she licked her lips, she could taste Trish's saliva on her mouth. This was going to be some wild night!

The truck slid off into the night, down the highway toward the motel. The two girl-lovers sitting tightly together on the bench seat. From a window in the ladies room of the diner, a face had been pressing on the glass. A waitress was spasming in orgasm. Yes, a wild night to come...

[I hope you enjoyed part one of our girl's adventures in love. Let me know if you liked it and check out part two!]

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds