Holding Out For a Hero Ch. 02

I spotted my half a bottle of beer left on the table.

"Do you trust me Sasha?" I asked trying to fake confidence I didn't feel.

She nodded, her eyes wide and doe like.

I grabbed the bottle and poured the contents in to Sasha's lap.

Her scream attracted the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

"Whoops." I said loudly, trying to act as if it had been an accident, while Sasha stood and cursed in Russian.

One of the waitresses rushed over with a cloth and as Sasha towelled herself off still cursing she threw me a surreptitious wink and smiled.

At least something had gone to plan.

***

After Sasha had made herself a little more presentable, we paid the bill and headed towards the seafront. As we walked we came towards one of the ramps down to the shingle beach, and Sasha paused.

"Do you want to walk along the beach Kat?" She asked me in a suggestive voice.

I glanced along the now deserted beach wondering what she was planning. "Sounds good to me." I agreed hoping whatever it was it was going to be fun.

"That's good. I thought you may want to watch me dressed just these." Sasha withdrew a handful of napkins out from under jacket with a very naughty smile on her face.

*****

Authors Note:

I want to thank Wax for the spelling game. It is great to write and just as good not to.

I also want to thank Kara Bryn for the lines I used from Study in Exhibitionism, if you haven't read any of her stories I can really recommend Alessia Takes Me Out, It is one of my personal favourites and has influenced my writing greatly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds