Holiday Romance

The days leading up to Christmas were slow and widely uneventful for me. Mostly I stayed inside waiting for my Jully to come back. At times it seemed like it would never be the day I waited for. Finally though it was Christmas Eve. I went to bed feeling a twinge of excitement. Tomorrow was the day we'd be together again. Together permanently. Sleep came after perhaps an hour of laying awake thinking of my life with Jully. My last thought before drifting off was how I never would've expected her to be the love of my life.

When the knock came the next morning I was at the door in seconds. I embraced Jully immediately after opening the door and we kissed.

"I missed you," I whispered.

"I missed you too my love."

I stood aside to let Jully in then closed and locked the door. She took off her coat, gloves and boots. Pulling off her socks as well, my girlfriend walked into the kitchen. She returned with a glass of wine, just like before. Sitting on the couch, she tucked her legs under her.

"Merry Christmas," Jully said.

"Merry Christmas. I got you something. Close your eyes, please," I requested.

She did so and I placed a necklace on her. The chain was attached to a little silver heart, which nestled between her breasts. Jully opened her eyes when she felt the metal on her skin.

"It's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"You are much more beautiful," I whispered.

Jully smiled and we settled in to watch more Christmas related things. On TV I found a Rudolph cartoon movie from 1973 that was played every year around Christmas. During the commercials I stole glances at Jully. She looked so happy and so beautiful. I was happy as well, for the first time in a long time. After the cartoon I went to put the turkey in the oven as it would take a few hours to cook. Then we watched Miracle on 34th Street. Periodically I would have to go back to the kitchen to baste the turkey to make sure it didn't end up too dry. During these little interruptions I would insist Jully keep the movie playing.

Two movies later and the turkey was almost done. I made mashed potatoes to go with it along with a dessert cake I had picked up two days ago. I made Jully stay in the living room as I finished preparing our Christmas dinner. Eventually I brought out her plate with turkey and mashed potatoes in gravy. I brought my plate in next, along with the cake, which was set out of the way on the table by the couch. As we ate we watched a cartoon adaptation of The Nutcracker Prince. When we finally finished everything it was after 6pm. Jully drank the last of her wine and we went to my room.

"Are you ready for bed?" I asked her.

"Not quite. Still a little early for me," Jully replied.

"What should we do then?"

"I want to make love with you," she said.

"If that is your wish."

We undressed each other slowly then began making out. Pausing only to climb into bed, we kissed deeply as I laid on top of her hot naked body. My tongue pushed past Jully's lips, which she welcomed. Our tongues danced and eventually intertwined while we kissed passionately. Breaking the kiss after awhile, I began to explore her breasts with my tongue. At the same time, I slipped my cock into her pussy. Jully moaned softly and I began thrusting. I also started licking her nipple before taking it into my mouth. She gasped slightly as I sucked on her nipple. It wasn't very hard but I had a nice amount of pressure on it.

Letting go of her nipple after several minutes, I kissed Jully yet again. She kissed back and flipped us over. Sitting up, she lowered herself onto my cock and began riding it. I watched as she bounced up and down on me, keeping pace with her movements. Her large breasts started bouncing after she thrusted harder against me. My hands kept hold of her hips and to make things interesting I began thrusting faster. This prompted Jully to speed up too in order to keep pace. Moaning loudly, she kept going and going, gradually thrusting harder. After awhile we slowed down but she lowered herself more so that my whole cock was inside her pussy.

While much slower, we were still thrusting hard together. Eventually her pussy contracted and I felt her cum hard. Like before, this prompted me to ejaculate right after, releasing several shots of semen deep inside of her. Then Jully carefully removed herself from my cock and laid down beside me. She pulled the blankets over us as I flicked off the lamp. We gave each other one more kiss before settling in.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

Little bit rushed but I wanted to get this uploaded. I could've spared another day on it but I also have other works to get done. Unlike most of my stories, I actually like this one. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds