• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday Stockings, Christmas Lights

Holiday Stockings, Christmas Lights

12

It was another in a series of Christmas parties. The house, a gorgeously renovated Victorian mansion, was decked out in elaborate lighting, festooned with Christmas trees, immersed in holiday decorations, and of course my personal favorite, mistletoe was strung in every doorway.

I had anticipated being bored, but within moments of entering the foyer I ascertained a most fascinating development. You see, an occasional paramour of mine, Mrs. Red was in attendance. And, of most particular interest, she was accompanied by her college-freshman daughter.

Now I had taken the mother on a number of occasions, to our mutual satisfaction, but I really wanted her daughter.

Mrs. Red was in her mid-forties, five-foot-four inches, with well-formed muscular calves and nicely rounded thighs begging to be adorned in stockings, generously curved hips, a well rounded ass, and heavy full breasts, firm and erect. Her nipples were quite long, deep red in color and most responsive. Her bright crimson hair was curly, thick and luscious and extended below shoulder length. Her hair seemed perfectly designed to highlight and draw attention to her spectacular cleavage. Her face was a touch harsh at first glance, but I rapidly discovered she relaxed a great deal when a cock or tongue was buried in her pussy.

Her daughter was absolutely beautiful, with a glowing smile, and an intriguing mix of boldness and shyness that I found highly alluring. Miss Red was slightly taller and more slender than her mother, with curves not quite as well developed. Her legs were more muscular than her mother's, with slender college girl's hips, a tight and uplifted little ass just begging to be hammered, a tiny waist, luscious back and prominent breasts not as large as her mother but still far more than a handful. Her hair was a touch lighter than her mother's, curlier, cut in a thick, collar length style making her look absolutely gorgeous. We had chatted several times in my art studio, and she made it clear she would like to spend some time with me to "help develop her techniques."

Sadly enough, my nefarious plan to take both the mother and daughter had been foiled, for Mrs. Red was firmly opposed to the idea. Now, you would think that after all the screaming, gasping, and shouting orgasms I had wrenched out of her body, she would be more than willing to introduce her daughter to me, so that she could share the identical experience. Sadly enough, Mrs. Red appeared to have a slight jealousy issue, and was absolutely determined to keep my cock to herself. But at Christmas, anything is possible!

Mrs. Red caught my gaze and broke into a huge grin, absolutely lit up. She was wearing a form-fitting, maroon velvet holiday dress which flared at the hips and showed off her every curve to great advantage. Abandoning her daughter, she bounded up to me in her usual energetic manner. After a long clinging hug (most inappropriate for any casual friends), accompanied by a brief whispered discussion, she left for the secluded guest house in the rear of the main residence...a structure very few guests even knew existed. Grabbing a non alcoholic drink and nonchalantly waiting a few minutes, I casually slipped onto the rear porch, and made my own way back there through the darkened and snow frosted Victorian garden a few minutes later.

The windows of the small house were filled with electric candles, that softly framed each window in festive light. The interior of the structure was entirely darkened. As I approached the secluded cabin, I noted that the candles effectively prevented anybody outside from seeing through the windows. When I opened the door, the candles illuminated its interior with a soft orange light, barely enough to clearly discern important details such as curves and lingerie, while still casting most intriguing shadows. We were wrapped in an erotic holiday cocoon.

Mrs. Red was standing beside a king-sized four-poster bed that dominated the center of the small house, with her hand resting sensuously upon one bedpost. She was awaiting my arrival in spiked heels, black fishnet stockings, and a black and red lace underbust corset. Her breasts were already revealed, nipples poking out prominently, her panties already discarded. Mrs. Red was positively gleaming, and lightly fingering her pussy. I sat down on the bed alongside her, and after a deep, passionate kiss she helped me out of my clothes.

She whispered in my ear, "You bastard, you want to fuck my daughter tonight, but I'm going to fuck you so long and so hard you won't have anything left for her."

Now, this sounded like a challenge, and I simply adore a contest. You might say I rose to the occasion.

Unfortunately, and I always hate to disappoint my readers, but this story is about the daughter and not the mother, so I will simply skip the ensuing festivities. While we reveled in the holiday lighting, the king-sized bed and each other, the Christmas Party was going full swing just a few yards away.

After celebrating the yuletide season in spectacular manner, we collapsed, exhausted, out of breath, sweat soaked, and entirely satiated. As we lay entangled, she whispered into my ear, "Merry Christmas, stud."

I responded, "I trust you enjoyed your Christmas present, my dear."

She sighed, "Oh I did, I did..."

I felt her stirring next to me; she kissed my face tenderly and slipped out of the bed. I heard her padding softly to the bathroom, the water running and knew she was quickly cleaning herself, then soft sounds of cloth sliding over skin and snaps and zippers as she dressed. The bed shifted slightly as she sat on it to put her shoes on and she kissed me one last time for the evening.

In the muted light she gave me a huge smile, "If you have anything left after that fucking I just gave you, you have my permission to have my daughter tonight as my Christmas present to you. Happy Holidays, and enjoy my gift, if you have what it takes."

With that, she opened the door of the cabin to creep across the garden and back to the party. After what I felt was a sufficiently discrete delay, I similarly returned to the party.

Mrs. Red had already departed, and I saw by the clock we had been gone for a couple of hours, and it was now after midnight. I decided to get a plate of food and a huge drink and head home, as Mrs. Red had done an admirable and most enjoyable job draining my energy. At that moment. I felt a tap up my shoulder, turned around, and saw Miss Redhead and Mrs. Maybe beaming at me.

Mrs. Maybe was a long-term lover, a spectacularly gorgeous blonde MILF, and she gazed at me with a dangerously wicked glint in her eye which I well recognized as meaning trouble...of the finest sort. Miss Redhead stood closely behind her, with what is best referred to as a "shit eating grin" across her face. I made a point of gesturing towards the mistletoe above us, and Mrs. Maybe's lips met mine in a fervent lover's kiss. Miss Redhead stepped in between us, and we shared our first intimate kiss. When I broke away to catch my breath and gaze upon her beauty, Miss Redhead turned to similarly embrace Mrs. Maybe.

I had a pretty good idea where this was going. Maybe had shared her girl fantasy with me, regarding her desire to experiment with a threesome for some time now, but she wasn't comfortable with inviting one of her friends into her bed. I suspected the propitious moment had just arrived.

Miss Redhead stepped back and said formally, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Wilson. I hope we have an opportunity to meet again soon." Her silky soft voice emphasized the word "soon."

She turned smoothly around, neatly pivoting on a pair of incredibly sexy high heels attached to her lovely ankles with thin, sheer straps and walked saucily away.

I looked at Maybe, raised my eyebrow and she whispered into my ear, "Let's give that young lady a few minutes to get home, and then why don't we go visit her together?"

It was obvious that while I had been energetically fucking the mother, the daughter and my lover had been engaged in some naughty, wicked, detailed planning, for everybody's benefit.

After a badly needed respite I walked alone to my car, started the engine, and let the engine warm up while I finished an energy drink. In about ten minutes Maybe opened the door and slipped into the seat next to me.

I shifted the car into gear and started it forwarding, Maybe providing directions.

As we drove Maybe checked her lipstick in the mirror, a gesture I always found particularly enticing, and coyly remarked, "Mrs. Red left the party looking like one well fucked woman."

I grinned into the darkness, "Wasn't she wearing a spectacular holiday dress?"

Maybe giggled, "For as long as she had it on."

I glanced over at her and winked, "A lovely lady indeed. Most talented."

Maybe asked me the obvious question directly, "And do you have anything left for her pretty little daughter who shared her secret wishes for Mr. and Mrs. Santa?"

I gave a wicked chuckle, "That is where you come in, my love."

Maybe revealed her wicked, devious and seriously perverted plans to me. The things she intended to do to a young lady who had just turned nineteen were quite intriguing. They were most certainly not what I anticipated, but were absolutely fascinating. Fascinating enough that my cock sprang to attention, ready for another round!

Miss Redhead's address proved to be an extremely upscale condominium complex close to campus, where college students with wealthy parents lived. Let me tell you, there were some amazing cars in the parking lot. The ground was covered with a thin layer of new snow and everybody had Christmas lights burning in their windows accompanied by street decorations. It was now two o'clock in the morning, the night had turned frigid cold and the streets were deserted and quiet.

Maybe directed us to a darkened apartment door and knocked softly, shave and a haircut two bits repeated. The door opened instantly, I'm certain that Miss Redhead has been watching our approach through her curtains. Miss Redhead still wore those erotic high heels, but was now wrapped in a thick, bright red bathrobe trimmed with fake white fur I remembered seeing in a holiday lingerie catalogue several months ago.

Maybe stepped ahead of me and threw a fevered passionate kiss upon the young lady, slipping her hands within the festive garment. Maybe turned her head and smiled at me. "Why don't you find the kitchen and pour us a couple of drinks."

She paused and pointedly added, "And don't be in a hurry, dear."

Now, I have never been one to turn down the request of a lady, so I stepped aside and the two of them walked arm in arm down the hallway, in the direction of Miss Redhead's bedroom. Their two asses wiggled most provocatively at me. I noted the location of the correct door, and moved to the kitchen to prepare a couple of mixed drinks. Maybe had told me on our drive over to give her a few minutes, "...to get that lovely young lady properly warmed up..." so I hesitated in the living room for a few minutes.

Miss Redhead had a beautiful Christmas tree decorated in the living room, which provided the sole illumination in her apartment. She had strung blue LED bulbs down the hallway, unmistakably terminating in an outline of her bedroom door.

Stepping up to the kitchen window I admired the Christmas lights reflecting off the newly fallen snow in the neighborhood, turning as I heard Maybe's heels approaching on the wooden floor. The blonde wrapped her arms around me and kissed my ear, "I took the liberty of unwrapping Mrs. Red's Christmas present; I hope you don't mind."

I turned around, we locked our lips in a lengthy kiss that never failed to inflame me, and she took my hand. The bedroom door was closed. Maybe stepped in front of me, turned, and blocked the door. Another kiss, "This is going to be such a fun night, lover."

She reached behind her, slowly swung the door open and stepped aside. The bedroom was softly illuminated by more blue bulbs festooning a small Christmas tree, bathing the room in a delicious light which barely touched the corners of the room, but set the bed in the center of the room glowing. Miss Redhead was the centerpiece in the pool of light, her perfect skin glistening and shimmering sensuously purple. Her arms were stretched above her head, secured to the corners of her four-poster bed with silk scarves. Her head rested comfortably on a pair of satin pillows. The covers of the bed had been removed and she reclined upon a satin bedspread, glowing and sparkling whenever she shifted. Her ass was nestled upon another pillow hidden beneath her which raised her hips a barely perceptible inch or two off the bed. Her legs were spread eagled and gently tied with silk scarves to the bottom of the two posts at the foot of her bed. She was still wearing the sexy high heels she had displayed at the Christmas party, a pair of sheer stockings highlighted by lace around the top, a thin lacy garter belt around her waist, a set of pearls around her neck and a huge smile.

She beamed at me, and said simply, the hint of a nervous tremor in her voice, "Merry Christmas."

I sat on the bed next to her and leaned over for an introductory kiss. She responded quite aggressively. Maybe sat on the other side of the bed, having shed her dress so she was now naked except for stockings, garter belt, lace bra strained by her heavy breasts, a gold necklace with a single pearl nestled between her cleavage, and her own lipstick smile. Maybe stretched her arm out, gently turned Miss Redhead's face toward her, and leaned forward for her own passionate, prolonged, fevered kiss. While they necked, I stepped back and undressed. My cock hadn't failed me in spite of Mrs. Red's best efforts, for I possessed an absolutely raging hard-on, already throbbing and present for duty.

When Maybe and Miss Redhead broke their kiss, Miss Redhead discovered that I was now kneeling between her outstretched, bound legs. I stroked her upper thighs, relishing her soft, tender flesh where the stockings clenched her skin. I took my time, using my tongue and fingertips, working around her body. I explored every inch of her, lifting and kissing her legs millimeter by millimeter. She tasted and smelled wonderful. At first, her flesh was cool, dry and smooth to the touch. As I continued my ministrations, she became warmer and slightly moist as she began to perspire and respond. She purred and sighed softly as I kissed my way up one leg, across the soft curves of her abdomen, spent long moments tonguing her navel, and then continued down her other leg.

I looked up and saw Maybe cradling her head and softly stroking her hair. Miss Redhead had her eyes closed, her head leaned back into Maybe's lap, her lips barely parted, that smile still present but now more sensuous and sexy with her lips apart.

I kissed my way up and down her leg, sampling each tendon and ligament behind her knee. My fingertips stroked and massaged her feet through the sheer stockings which encased her legs. The bottoms of her feet were particularly sensitive and she responded when I stroked them. I licked and slurped my way up her legs and for the first time I smelled a faint trace of her feminine odor, a slightly salty whisper of the sea calling to my masculinity. I ignored it for the while, and instead spent long minutes kissing right up to the lips of her pussy, but going no deeper.

Her sighs became deeper and faster and that was my signal to resume kissing my way up her abdomen. Her body wiggled deliciously when I inserted my tongue into her navel, suggesting how her body would respond to penetrations of another form. I continued, letting my fingers linger at her waist and the swells of her hips. Then, I found her ribs, and my fingertips pressed slightly to outline each rib while my lips kissed its form. On my way up, I ignored her breasts, concentrating instead on her underarms, shoulders, arms and the valleys made by her clavicles. Her neck was wonderful, the scent of her perfume was strong and I relished the slightly medicinal flavor adorning her skin.

When I kissed her chin, Miss Redhead suddenly started hard against her wrist restraints. I glanced down to discover her legs similarly struggling against her ankle restraints. Maybe whispered into her ears while she stroked her hair, tangling her fingers slowly and sensuously through the thick flaming curves of her mane.

We traded deep passionate kisses while my fingers danced across her body, right at the curves of her breasts, but still not touching them. Her ears were most mysterious, hidden beneath the dense waves of her hair, and I washed them with my tongue with quick strokes, softly nibbling on her ear lobes with my teeth. Her sighs were more plaintive now and were nearly continuous. She was extremely aroused and I intended to hold her at that plateau for a very long time.

I spent long minutes on her cheeks and chin, brief moments softly kissing her closed eyes, and then down the bridge of her nose. I lingered at her lips, for a very long kiss featuring some intense tongue work, breaking the kiss finally I descended past the curve of her jaw. Her neck, oh her neck was absolutely exquisite. I absolutely feasted upon it, then chewed and sucked on her pearl necklace. Then, and only then, was I ready to proceed to her breasts.

By now her back was arched, and she was presenting her breasts to me, silently begging me to kiss them. Her breasts were lovely swollen curves, not large, but firm and taut, perfectly proportioned for her body. Her nipples were prominent and rigidly hard, much like her mother's, and they shared the same dark coloring. In the strange blue lighting her nipples appeared to be pitch black. I kissed and fondled around her breasts, over and over, lavishing long minutes on them, coming ever closer to her nipples but leaving them for last. Finally, when she whimpered, "Please, please" I lowered my mouth over her left nipple and sucked it suddenly deep, hard and rough into my mouth.

She rewarded me by surging her chest against me with a loud gasp. I sucked one nipple as far into my mouth as I could, reveling in how rigid it was, and nibbled upon the nub with my teeth. I rolled the other harshly between my fingertips, twisting and pulling gently, then more demanding and finally harshly. From her response, she relished the attention I was affording them.

Finally, regretfully, I decided to move south. I abandoned her breasts hesitantly, returning to them several times as if I was unwilling to leave them. When I finally kissed my way down her ribs, waist and abdomen, I left my hands behind to linger at her breasts and nipples. Eventually, though, I had to remove my hands and slide them lingeringly down to her nether regions, which were bare as the day she was born.

I adjusted my fingertips and pressed them for just a moment against her centered puckered slit, just enough to let her know what was eventually coming. She uttered an actual sob when I removed my fingertips to then gently massage around her pussy, while I resumed kissing and licking my way down the curve of her stomach towards this lovely naked prize.

Maybe resumed her position at the head of the bed, and took charge of Miss Redhead's breasts, picking up where my hands and tongue and lips had left off. In the meantime, I worked my way in slowly, relishing each response to each kiss and stroke. Her scent became stronger and more apparent, and every whiff excited me. When I finally kissed her pussy, it was already damp. I kissed and licked the thick, sensitive, outer curves for long moments, as I was in no hurry.

Slowly, oh so slowly, accompanied by sighs and whispers, her flesh responded. I watched the lips open ever so slightly. Now, with that invitation, for the first time I inserted the tip of my tongue and pushed into her wetness and warmth. My initial penetration was shallow, and only when my first exploration was complete did I push my tongue further into her. Now, I gave her the first full stroke of my tongue and marveled at her slick inner flesh. She responded immediately to the first full stroke, pushing her hips up and off the pillow and into my face. I rode the rise of her hips and followed the first full stroke with another one, and then another.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday Stockings, Christmas Lights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds