Hollywood After Dark Ch. 03

Eliza got a rhythm going as she pushed the needle in, the steel going a bit inside and then pulling it out slowly and gently, then repeating the process. It still hurt every time she did it, but the initial shock was starting to fade. I could feel the spot where she was applying the tattoo start to throb a little bit and the look of pain on my face must have registered to Eliza even through her veil of concentration.

"She's in a lot of pain Mistress. Maybe you should make her feel better," Eliza said casually, not looking up from what she was doing.

"Hmmm...yes, that does seem to make the process easier," Salma said. I caught her eye for a second as she smiled at me. Pulling her hair back over her shoulder, Salma lowered her head between my legs, her hot breath on my pussy as she moved a hand down and gently parted my inner lips. Placing her mouth atop my sex, I squirmed a bit as I felt her tongue ease out from her mouth and into my body.

Licking around my pussy, Salma's tongue thrust hard into my snatch, exploring the inner depths of it. As she brushed across my clit tenderly, I felt a surge of excitement course through my body, overwhelming the painful sensation of Eliza's ever diligent needle. Salma began to suck on my pussy with her lips, tasting my slowly trickling juices as she pleasured me in an attempt to distract me from Eliza's work. It worked amazingly well, as her pace began to quicken between my legs; Salma was a woman who certainly knew what other women needed in order to get off. I struggled to lay still as I felt her snake like tongue licking around inside of me, her nose nestled atop my pubic hair as she ate me out, moving her mouth back slightly as she held some of my outer pussy lips between her own lips. My body began to feel hot and excited and I watched Salma as she looked up at me, her face burrowed between my legs, lapping away at my clit.

The tip of her teeth glided across my sensitive nub and I came in a slight orgasm, more juice spilling out between my legs. This seemed to please Salma, but as the sensations of bliss ebbed from my body, I could once again feel the pain of the tattoo, which Eliza was fairly far along into now, a half circle clearly made out despite the swelling of the area where the needle plunged. Salma continued to lick at me and taste my pussy as I felt myself start to pant at her touch. She moved one hand up from my legs and up to my cunt, sliding a finger inside to stretch me out more inside. Her finger was soft and determined as she thrust it inside of me slowly, careful to take things as subtly as possible so that I didn't move around to much, for fear of doing damage with the needle. Curling her finger while still inside of me, Eliza squeezed my clit with two segments of her index finger, the pressure on it intense and incredibly hot.

Salma gently pulled away the hood over my clit and tongued it furiously now, my mind again drifting back to the pleasure she was giving me, my mind not allowing my eyes to watch Eliza at work. In the air of the room, Salma's breath hot and wet against my womanhood, Salma teased it more and more, her lips grasping onto it as now two fingers probed me inside.

I had never felt so turned on in my life, the wave of pleasure and the crushing feeling of throbbing pain making my mind spin in all sorts of directions as my senses reeled and tried to make sense of what exactly was going on within my body. Licking me once again with her skillful mouth, my body tensed up as another, stronger orgasm made my legs tremble and my back arch off of the couch as I felt myself awash in the warm waves of cumming. Salma lifted her mouth from me and licked her lips clean of my juices as she continued to thrust her fingers inside of me slowly, finally removing them as the last trickle of my womanly fluids eased out of my body.

Try as I might, I still continued to flinch at Eliza's needle, even though the skin around the area had gone a bit numb. Without saying a word, Salma reached over into the bag in which the needle came from and pulled out something that took my mind a moment to try and comprehend the existence of.

Long, thick and a dark shade of red, Salma removed a dildo strap-on from the bag, the leather straps dangling beneath the obscene size of the rubber phallus. Climbing into a kneeling position, she deftly lifted up the bottom of her negligee and secured the sex toy over her own snatch as she clasped the hook on the back. She finally spoke.

"Alicia, Kate, get over here. We need to take Katherine's mind completely off the pain," Salma said, positioning herself over me. I looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and fear; I had a vibrator at home, hidden completely out of sight where only the most intrepid of scavengers might find it, but it was nothing compared to this. My experiences with another woman had been almost laughably limited, the only actual intercourse with them taking place as a part of a required fantasy of one of Willis' associates. This was different - the red tip of the toy looked slightly menacing as it dangled in front of me, Salma careful to position herself atop me so that her own body was out of the way of Eliza as best as possible. I had never seen something so big and thick as this strap-on, not even sure if I could take it all inside of me. But the sense of cascading pain and pleasure washed over me once more as Eliza stroked my navel down to my snatch, and I knew that in my aroused state, I surely would try.

Alicia and Kate now joined this weird little obsession over my body by standing in the last remaining space where my flesh was accessible. Alicia was leaned over the couch, elevating herself on her stomach as her long hair draped across my arm, her face inches away from my breast as she waited on her Mistress' command to pleasure me. Kate was positioned the same sort of way, although she now knelt a foot or so away from Eliza, her hands stroking my stomach and hair as she smiled anxiously at me, both women happy to be involved in anything that Salma requested.

I looked back at Salma now, watching as she took the shaft of the rubber toy in her hand and lowered it carefully down to my opening. With the added angle of her leaning over me, Salma had to balance very trepidly over me to make sure she didn't bump Eliza or risk falling against her. Teasing the head of the fake prick against my slit by gliding it up and down, Salma gently pushed inward against me, her now naked lower half thrusting forward as she guided the toy into my pussy. I felt the inner walls of my snatch bend outward for her as the strap-on entered me, it's true girth seeming to grow by the second.

Once she had an inch or so of the toys 10 inch length inside of me, Salma adjusted herself on the couch to make sure she was angled correctly. That being done, she began to slide more and more inside of me. At first I felt a slight pinch as my pussy stretched to the four inch or so girth of the strap-on, but that quickly subsided as more and more entered me and I began to feel more full than I had in my entire life.

I sighed loudly as I felt Salma push more of the toy into me, half of it's length now filling my snatch. I had never taken much more than 7 inches or so inside of me, so I waited with bated breath to see if I could fit the whole thing. The walls of my channel felt stretched and tight, but the feeling of such a massive length within my body made my head spin. Salma pulled back slightly, rubbing my clit along the now wet surface of the rubber as she moved, the tingling sensation making my nerves crackle as my now fully aroused and sopping wet cunt gaped lewdly for the toy. After removing another inch or so, Salma pushed in harder against me, now burrowing all but the last inch or so into my body. I actually felt it hit the back wall of my cervix as Salma pushed and realized a little sadly that I probably wouldn't be able to take much more.

That didn't keep her from trying though as Salma once again continued to push further into me, the rubber cock bending slightly as she lifted her hands from her grasp of it and instead used her fingers to pry my slit open wider. Alicia had acted defiantly without her masters permission and was now occupied solely on my right breast as she licked and suckled it with her mouth, her fingers squeezing my erect nipple tightly as she nibbled on the end, the hard sensation of it only arousing me further. Seeing Alicia take the lead (what's good for the goose...), Kate too got in on the action, kissing my breast before moving her hot little mouth up my chest and neck, her mouth sucking on the tender flesh of my throat loudly, the sucking sound only competing with the now distant sound of the buzzing needle and the wet, sloppy noise of Salma fucking me.

I was beside myself with pleasure, wave after wave of it rolling over my body as I tried to focus it into one controllable, overwhelming flood. It was to no avail I quickly learned though, as just when I was thinking about the now steady fucking going on between my legs, Kate and Alicia would apply their mouths more to my body, distracting me as they devoted themselves to pleasing their Mistress, of which I was the (more than willing) victim.

Salma had managed to get the entire phallus into me, the leather of the strap on now rubbing against my pubic bone as my cunt stretched willingly for Salma, welcoming her thrusts and attention to it. I wasn't the only one getting off on the fucking that was taking place as these three women ravaged me, for Salma now looked blissfully pleased as she thrust and bucked her hips against my own, our bodies touching each other for a fleeting second each time she entered me on a down stroke. The base of the strap-on was directly over Salma's cunt and it meant that almost everything that I felt, she felt as well, her clit getting rubbed almost raw by the pressure and weight of our bodies meeting each other.

Kate and Alicia were quite turned on as well, as though they continued to stroke and tease my breasts, they had diverted the attentions of their mouths from me to each other, the two girls making out passionately in front of me, their faces lost in a sea of red and blonde hair, errant tongues groping and caressing each other in their mouths as each girls small busts pressed against each other. The scene was just too much for me, and I started to feel a quickly rising heat and orgasm building from within my pussy as Salma fucked me long and hard.

Glancing down at Eliza, I saw that she was almost completed in her work, the circle now containing lines jutting out and the final touch, a lightning bolt style thing, was near completion within the perfect loop. Eliza had one hand on the needle, guiding it into my body and the other was out of my sight, busy between her legs as she moved up and down on her hand, her nipples pressing tightly against the fabric of the teddy, the areolas clearly visible and flushed against the material. I watched Eliza as she applied the final points, as if in a dream world - the pain was completely gone now, due completely to the overwhelming sense of pleasure that ran from my head down to my toes as these three beautiful women pleasured me in a way that no man (nor the group of men from last night) ever could.

Sliding easily within me, Salma would pull the toy out almost completely before shoving it hard back into my cunt, making me gasp and breath a little quicker each time she did so. My hips were now moving off the couch by themselves, thrusting up to meet her strokes as if they knew exactly when and where they would be coming from, Salma now completely abandoning the idea of keeping me still for Eliza.

My orgasm hit then, the most intense and overwhelming thing ever to course through my body, as all of our bodies locked in unison as we moved together - Alicia and Kate continued to kiss and caress each other, but they were almost standing now, their dripping wet cunts hovering almost perfectly over each of my breasts, the rough hair of their sexes sliding over my nipples as they pressed against one another from over the couch, Alicia bent in a sort of bowed angle as all but her cute little feet (still extended over the couch) lay almost on top of me. Salma too had achieved the same rhythm as I, anticipating the orgasm that now exploded in my mind, making my vision go blurry and things to quickly become dark, her last thrust within me arriving at the exact moment of orgasm, when my clit was the most sensitive before it was flooded with my juices.

I felt the world start to fade away from me as I slipped into darkness, vaguely hearing Eliza say "I'm done!" before my orgasm reached it's highest crest and I passed out right then and there on the sofa.

ALEX'S STORY:

After leaving Antamount, I got in my car and drove to the first bar I could find; I would be alone there, and things would be quiet. Sliding in, I ordered my shots and quickly drank them down, enjoying the dulling numbness of the alcohol as it settled into my blood stream.

Sitting there, I didn't let myself think about what had happened at the office for more than a moment, the day replaying in my head. I hadn't seen Petty that morning before leaving, as she was out the door before I even woke up. This had been good - I was in no mood to try and talk to her or explain myself and why I didn't trust Antamount to her self-admitted skeptical mind.

I stayed glued to the barstool for a few hours, downing a shot every now and then, my head feeling dizzy slightly from a mixture of exhaustion and the alcohol. I would have stayed in that exact spot all night had the urge to piss not managed to break through my swimming thoughts, forcing me to step down onto the floor. I wasn't surprised in the slightest when I had to catch myself and regain my balance, the entire world seeming to tilt at an obscene angle as I stood up straight, my stomach lurching. I couldn't help but smile to myself at my drunkenness, the kind of self-knowing grin you get for no reason and at no other time than when you are apt to make a fool of yourself. I steadied myself along the bar, holding on until the last minute before I stumbled forward and smacked into the door of the men's room.

The place smelled, naturally, of stale piss, but given the state I was in, it wasn't a big concern of mine. Staggering over to an open stall, I unzipped my pants and let fly the stream of yellow as I leaned my head against the dirty metal of the wall, it's surface thankfully cool against my cheek. When my business was done (two minutes later at least), I zipped up and again steadied myself along the countertop by the sink before leaning into the swinging door and walking out.

I felt a little bit better and was suddenly possessed with the urge to drive home and tell Petty what I REALLY thought of her, but thankfully the bartender saw my staggering (I imagine it would be hard not to) and managed to catch me and lean me against the bar counter before I walked out to the parking lot. The bartender was a small man with gray hair and dirty, old bifocals but he seemed gentle and reassuring to me in my state as he said that I was to wait there, give him my keys and he would call a cab.

I swayed against the bar, my thoughts of Petty and her bitchiness running stray-ly through my head for a few minutes before a cabbie walked through the door and, with the bartenders help, they managed to shove me into the backseat of the man's cab.

I must have fallen asleep on the cheap leather seats, of which a lot of upholstery was missing or torn, for what felt like only a few minutes later I was outside my apartment as the cabbie held open the passenger door for me.

"You need get out now, yes?" the man said, his voice thick with an unplace-able accent. I nodded at him and slid myself slowly out of the seat, my head starting to throb a little bit as I stood up on the road and stretched my arms over my head. Walking slowly away from the cab, I glanced back to see the cabbie watching me as I fumbled at the door of my apartment. Reaching into my pocket, I realized I didn't have my keys and so began to bang hard on the door with the base of my fists, demanding that Petty open it.

Leaning against it, I almost fell inward on top of her when she opened the door a few minutes later, her slow hesitation to do so no doubt caused by the fact that it was dark outside and she probably couldn't see me leaning against the wooden frame. I stumbled inside and managed to avoid crashing into the coffee table just barely before collapsing on the sofa, my eyes closed to keep the room from spinning around me.

Even in my inebriated state, I could sense something different about the apartment. Things were still in the same place, but the room simply felt different; it didn't feel like home anymore. Cracking one eyelid, I saw Petty standing there in front of me with her arms across her chest.

"This is just what I need Alex, to have to deal with you and tell you all this stuff while your drunk," she said, her voice loud and making my ears hurt.

"Tell me what stuff?" I grumbled, licking my dry lips as I slowly moved my legs from the floor to the sofa.

"Tell you I'm breaking up with you, that's what. Now do you think you can sit up and talk to me or am I going to have to write you a Dear John letter that you can read when you sober up?" Petty said.

"Why are you breaking up with me?" I asked, somehow the question not feeling as shocking as I think she intended it to be.

"Because you are hampering my career, that's why. My agent said that..."

"Your agent? When did you get an agent?"

Petty scowled at me. "You know, the world doesn't revolve around you and what information you know or don't know. As a matter of fact, I spent all of today talking to firms that might be interested in me. I settled on a guy with a lot of experience in the music business, Rick Dugan. But that's not your concern now is it, since you haven't supported me before,"

I sat up finally at this remark, my head and body sending me a big "fuck you" for doing so in such a quick manner. I rubbed my eyes.

"Listen, I was there at every single one of your gigs and,"

"And what? I appreciate the support early on Alex, and I'll probably give you a thank you in the liner notes for that. But when it came down to crunch time, when I had landed a record deal, what did you have to say? That you thought it wasn't a good idea? That's not support Alex, that's you holding me back,"

"Petty, do we really have to do this right now? I mean, my head hurts and I,"

"Yes Alex, we do. Because I have things to do and a life to go onto, one that you will probably never achieve since you are just some screenwriter who got a lucky break,"

These last words hurt quite a bit, especially coming from someone I had spent six months of my life with. I tried in vain not to show how deeply she cut me though.

"Yeah, that's right. You're just a writer. What good is a writer going to do, what kind of money are they going to make? Is it going to be enough to support two people? Will it even support just you? Hell, you've already spent a lot of your first check on that car of yours and yet we are still living in this shitty little apartment like we are some new arrivals or something. The real money right now is in music. Female acts are hot and Rick says that if I get in now, run with this Antamount deal, I'll be set for life,"

"I don't think you are thinking this out Petty," I said, groaning. The argument was making my head throb even worse. "Antamount is going to screw you, in more ways than one,"

Petty scoffed. "Oh really? And I guess I'm getting SCREWED because I'm going in tomorrow to start working on my album, is that it? Or maybe I'm getting SCREWED because I spent today getting a sound check on my vocals and the studio said I was a natural, is that it? Well then Alex, I'd say that I am getting completely and totally FUCKED, wouldn't you?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds