Hollywood's Hot Cougars 01: Salma

I massaged underneath her tits and rubbed them together while kissing and teasing her nipples. After a few minutes of that, I pressed them together and licked up and down her mountainous cleavage. I even tried opening my mouth and taking as much of her right breast in as possible, which still probably didn't look like much.

Whatever other tricks I might have considered, I didn't do it fast enough. Not after Salma rolled me onto my back and settled on top of me. "It's my turn now," so she said.

As she did with my lips, Salma kissed my upper body slowly and hotly. Her gorgeous chocolate eyes darted between my face and the parts of my chest she was nipping and kissing. She took her time tracing her tongue and lips over my abs, sitting her breasts just above my erect cock.

When she got there, she took my staff into her hand and swirled her tongue over my head. Her lips then covered it and gradually sucked it down, while her free hand took my balls and rubbed them against her chest. I hissed deeply and started to worry about my longevity again.

No. I couldn't let that happen again. I wouldn't get another chance - and if I did, it'd probably be out of mere pity. That was no way to end something like this. Not with the way she was sucking my head, sliding her tongue under it, bringing those lips down deeper, humming on me as she took more of me in...

Okay, there might be a downside to that. Only one.

But that too was forgotten when she lifted her breasts up to cover my cock. When all that plump, soft, rounded, tanned mass smothered it like a pillow, then glided up and down over it. And then when her tongue and lips managed to reach my head when it poked out...

There was no point denying the inevitable. I could hold it off as long as possible, which wasn't long at all, but it was going to happen. Unless Salma came off me now, but she didn't look set on going that far.

"People like you are supposed to recover faster. You did in my day," Salma spoke when she took her lips off me. "Don't try too hard not to cum. Save that energy for getting back up again. You'll need it...hell, if you think you need it now..."

That kind of advice, and all its implications, kept me up a few extra moments. But when that wasn't enough, and when Salma rubbed her supple tits against one another with my cock still between then, there was no more wiggle room.

Salma wrapped her lips around my head as it began to explode, then took her breasts off me. She popped off and then took me down deeper into her mouth, all while I filled it up more and more. Not a drop went out, even with so much coming out of me.

For the second time, I was drained a lot quicker than I should have been, although we both got more out of it first. I laid back and tried to clear my head, but then felt a weight on my chest. It was clear where it came from before I even looked up.

"You really should have more stamina than me," Salma stated. Yet it didn't stop her from straddling my chest, then sliding her hips up until her pussy met my mouth.

She put her hands against the wall, leaning on it as I began using my tongue on her again. As in the shower, I circled around her pussy until I swirled it inside her, then started nibbling and sucking her clit. Salma purred encouragingly, thrusting her hips onto me as my tongue met them.

My hands got in the mix, with my left joining my mouth and rubbing her along, all as my right slowly went down her back. It reached her ass by the time my left index finger started fucking her, while I licked alongside it.

Salma took her hands off the wall and urged, "Hold my tits again." I reached up to do that and stepped up my tongue work at the same time. As I burrowed deeper into her, she cried, "Oh, yes...oh, it feels so fucking good...how about you?"

"This speaks for itself," I said, squeezing her breasts and sucking on her as deeply as possible.

"Oh, fuck, yeah...oh, it's still not enough..." Salma finished anyway. "I gotta make sure you can still give me enough..." This was all the warning I had before she turned herself again, hovered her ass over my face and put her face over my still recovering cock.

Between her ass bent over against my face, and her mouth back on my cock, perhaps Salma did have a point about my stamina. It would still take a while for her to get me hard again, so I had time to get her on the brink again.

I started by lying both hands on her glorious ass and licking away at her. After merely pushing her cheeks up and jiggling them, however, I had to taste them. So I nibbled at her ample regions and smooth, tanned skin, while letting my left thumb work her further below.

Salma was turned on enough to moan on my cock as she sucked it back to life. In return, it made me go faster in kissing and thumb fucking her back ends. But my mouth returned to her pussy before long, wiggling into her even faster.

"Fuck me...fuck me both ways," Salma urged. My tongue thrust back and forth into her, in tandem with my revised cock pumping her mouth. Salma took my erection in deeper and pushed her pussy deeper onto my mouth, leaving me to just hold onto her hips in the meantime.

"Little more...little more..." Salma groaned, batting her tongue all over my head. I groaned on her and made my tongue go even faster on her pussy. Hers was building me up yet again for a third and probably last round, so I hoped I was somewhat close to ending her second.

"Yes, yes...all right, that's it! I want this in me now..." Salma groaned right onto my cock head. Before I knew it, she took herself off my face and crawled up, not stopping until she settled over my cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

Not seeing her tits or face in the last position was a necessary evil. Not seeing them was also necessary as I saw her ass settle over my groin, captivating my view as she took my cock in for the first time. It seemed like a worthy sacrifice at the moment.

I couldn't see her tits bounce as she began to ride me. I couldn't see her face and eyes to go along with hearing her aroused, sexy voice as she brought herself closer. Her tightening pussy and her bouncing behind did help, though.

I didn't feel comfortable just lying on my back for long, however. When I just had to do more, I sat up and wrapped my arms around Salma's waist, keeping her on my lap as I fucked her deeper. I rested my chin on her shoulder and looked down at her jiggling breasts and filled pussy, giving me the roadmap to rub them both.

Holding onto her chest and rubbing her pussy for dear life, I held on tight as Salma's voice got higher and she let herself go. She let out an extended moan as her second extended orgasm covered my cock, while I kept holding her against me.

Salma caught her breath and lifted her hips off my wet cock, reaching down to stroke it. When she was done, she got her hips back up and sank back on me, while putting her wet hand between our faces. She licked the residue off her hand, leaving me to follow as our hips pressed together again.

Our lips came back together soon afterward, but I knew we couldn't sustain this position much longer. After we broke apart, I slipped out of her and had her lay back down on the bed. I settled on top of her and put myself back in without delay.

I was the one setting the slow pace this time, fucking her gently as she tried to build herself back up. I used my lips leisurely now, gliding them over her smooth neck and nipping at her still taut flesh. Salma groaned softly while my left hand went onto her breast and my right went into her brunette hair, cradling the back of her head.

My lips went up to her face, kissing all over the right side of it. My hips started going a little faster by the time I hovered over her face, getting lost anew in her eyes and lips. "Oh God..." I let out right as Salma let her hands go down my back.

That little movement, not to mention the little squeeze she gave my ass, was enough to make me feel like my control was unraveling. As she kissed me deep, gently and oh so seductively, it felt like I was right back where I started. Not that it was the worst place to be.

There was the added bonus of me fucking her and lying on top of her. The one where her breasts were under me and pushing against my chest helped too. So did her very wet pussy pumping my cock along.

If that wasn't enough, Salma broke our kisses and just kept moaning. When that wasn't enough either, she repeated in increasingly sultry tones, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..." That made me go faster and it made her repeat, "Cum for me again...cum inside me...cum inside me..."

I chose to assume she thought that through, then chose to fuck her deeper and kiss the top of her breasts. I laid my face between her tits as she gasped, "Yes...it's so good on your big cock..."

She used an old maneuver and rolled me over onto my back, settling on top of me. However, she merely laid there and rode her hips on me, running her lips over my neck this time. When she finished, I grabbed her tits and pushed them up into my face, rubbing them all over my cheeks and mouths as she rode me harder.

"Oh, I gotta taste every inch while I can..." I groaned, gliding her left nipple over my mouth.

"Maybe tonight," Salma got out. "There's...a lot more bedrooms and bathrooms...we gotta test every one to make sure...fuck, you get it!"

So it wouldn't end here. I needed to 'test myself' in those other rooms before she could let me take over the house. Then she could leave...the house for good and let go of it before settling back in Paris, and feel certain she'd leave this place in the right hands. The right, busy, orgasm inducing hands.

All these years had made her wise with age. It wasn't just...certain other parts of her that got bigger, sexier and better with age. And there was still time to get to know all of them even better.

I did so with Salma's tits by burying my face and hands back into them as I fucked her harder. With her ass, I later laid my hands back on it and helped push it down deeper onto me. They soon went down to her pussy and rubbed it hard on each side, all while fucking it right in the center.

"More..." Salma actually said, her appetite seemingly insatiable. Perhaps she thought I was young and eager enough to keep up with her - whether she was starved for such attention or not. Yet even if I was that good, Salma still made me pale in comparison.

She sat all the way up, leaving her pussy even more wide open for me. With my fingers playing with her parted lips, my cock unstoppable inside of her and her lush curves and tits wiggling all around, my youthful stamina was at its boiling point. This time for good, at least for tonight.

So I savored Salma's body riding me a few extra seconds more, before fingering and fucking her to the finish. I let my fingers go up right before then, grabbing her tits and holding them in place as I came up to suck them.

I made sure her nipple was deep in my mouth as she came over my cock yet again. Salma's mouth was free to yell, "Oh, fuck me, just a little more..."

That little more included sitting up, having her ride out her orgasm on my lap, and putting my hands on her ass and left tit while I sucked her right one. That symmetry made it all the more easier for me to cum one final time, only deep inside her now.

I had to release my mouth from her tit before I bit on it, so I rode out my orgasm by resting my head on her neck. The release still overwhelmed me enough to make me fall back on the bed, taking Salma down with me. We just rested and lightly groaned as I finished and our cum mixed together.

Even with no cum left in my body to speak of, I still absent mindedly kissed her neck and savored the feel and taste of her. For Salma's part, she put her face over mine, studied it and softly said, "Good boy," before another short series of kisses.

She rested against me and I held her body against me, not entirely confident I wouldn't get hard again soon after all. If I took a nap now, I'd probably be raring to go right when I woke up. Apparently, unlike my last few nights here, I wouldn't end it going back to my real home.

Or rather, my soon to be old home, I may feel confident enough to say soon. Especially after I...christen the rest of my soon to be new home with the old owner. An old owner who happened to be the sexiest cougar in Hollywood - and would probably give the ones in Paris a run for their money too.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds