• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home at Last
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Home at Last

Her legs wrapped around my face, thighs clamped over my ears and she began to ride my lips, driving herself against me, moaning, cursing, grunting. I held on for dear life, my hands wrapped over her pelvis, my lips locked on her clit as my tongue rubbed over it relentlessly.

Suddenly, her legs flew apart and she pushed me away violently, "Stop. Stop."

"No," I said, a feeling of power coming over me. "I want more."

"No," she said, weaker this time. "Can't..."

I pushed her legs open again and began working my fingers into her, finding her g-spot just as she'd found mine. It was swollen, inflamed, and I began strumming on it, crooking my fingers back toward my own face, as my tongue rolled her clit back and forth, up and down, forcefully, then as softly as the wings of a butterfly. My chin was slick with her. My own body was on fire again.

I could tell she was rising again, gaining momentum. It was as if her body had become mine and I was driving us together toward an orgasm we would share, our needs the same, but our roles different. I wanted that orgasm the way I wanted my own. I needed her pleasure to pour into me, to fill me up.

Then it happened. I had her thighs pushed back onto her stomach and suddenly they jumped, crashing her pelvis up and into my face. I drove downward to meet her thrusts, pushing, mashing, then sucking her clit into my mouth again. I felt a new wave of wetness gush over my fingers and heard Christina crying out, but she seemed so far away. I was only my tongue, my fingers, her clit.

As before, she shoved me away, hard. Only this time, she rolled to her side so I couldn't continue, clamping her legs together to keep me out. Just as she had known my needs before, I knew hers this time. So I slid up the bed and cradled her in my arms as she came down from her orgasm. Our breathing meshed, our sweat merged in a hundred different places.

And when she was all the way down, she rolled back to me and kissed me, a soft, gentle kiss of love.

"I love you Christina," I murmured into her mouth. "I love you so very much."

"Yes," she said. "I know."

As I drifted off to sleep in my lover's arms, I knew for sure that I'd come home at last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Home at Last
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds