Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001

"Why am I so fucking damaged?" He shouted to the walls. They had no answer for him. Instead, he stormed into the bathroom and turned on the sink, splashing cool water on his face. Staring in the mirror, he watched the cool drops fall down his cheeks, his eyes suddenly on the giant bathtub.

The bathroom's contoured walls prevented anyone in the tub from seeing anything but the bathroom. Remembering how well he fit in it earlier, and seeing how isolated it was, he knew it would work.

Turning on the water, he watched as the basin filled quite quickly. Obviously, his great aunt had found a way to trick out the water pressure. Beth had told him that they paid a cleaning service to turn everything over, which meant that clean towels were already hanging near the tub. He stripped down in the bedroom, throwing his clothes on the nearby dresser.

Walking into the bathroom, he caught sight of his own naked figure in the mirror. His body was lean (he really didn't eat too much), and marred with massive scars on the right. They went all the way from his thigh to under his armpit, crossing chaotically. They were a reminder of the fatal accident that had taken his mother, one final mark for her to leave behind. One girlfriend had told him they made him look like a badass, but he couldn't be certain she wasn't just saying that to make him feel better.

Mike thumbed through the playlist on his phone and found one he liked. The water was just right, and he carefully slid into the tub. The whole inner surface had a texture that helped prevent him from slipping. A nearby washrag was soaked in hot water and he placed it across his eyes and forehead. Drowning out the world with water and music, he let his hands explore.

One hand slid across the head of his penis while the other one tugged gently at the skin beneath the head. He let both hands slide down the shaft with plenty of room to spare between them. A former girlfriend had once told him (upon breaking up) that a dick like his was a waste, because no girl ever got to use it.

"Fuck," Mike muttered to himself. He only found the courage to do this once every few weeks, which meant that he was always extra sensitive. He ran his thumb gently over the head, flinching at the sudden intrusion of pleasure. He pictured the delivery girl in his mind, running his fingers down and across her slender hips, hearing her moan as he leaned in to suck on her neck. In his mind, he slid his hands underneath her shirt to play with her nipples, watching as she slid down the length of his body to take him in her mouth.

The mind was a tricky thing. Mike let his brain rewind. This time, she was in a hurry, but she desperately needed to get fucked. Sliding her pants down, he took her roughly from behind, her soaking pussy squeezing hard on his dick. His mind tossed and turned over both possibilities, allowing him the luxury of both fantasies.

Grabbing the root of his cock, he squeezed hard. He felt the pressure slowly build inside, and his fantasies took hold as he felt a warm mouth engulf his cock, sucking it in hard.

Surprised, Mike opened his eyes to see a woman beneath the water's surface, her hands pinned to his hips as her head bobbed up and down slowly on his dick. Her hair was light blue, the color of sapphires, and she appeared as if a ghost, the light of the room passing through her body. Confused, he withdrew a hand from the water and pinched his own cheek.

"Urgh!" That had hurt! He grabbed the side of the tub with one hand and fought to pull free. The woman beneath the water bobbed her head frantically, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock as she pulled him farther into the back of her throat. Gasping for air, Mike tried to slide away from her, this strange specter, but she clamped her hands against his ass and pulled his cock in as deep as it would go.

He had been too close to the edge already. Moaning, his cock spurted out rope after rope of cum, filling her throat and traveling down to her stomach. He gave up the struggle, the fight leaving him as her body became more solid. She continued to suck, and he grew light headed as he went limp, her tongue rolling hungrily across the head of his dick.

"What...the fuck?" The woman beneath the water was busy stroking his balls. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her free of the water. She broke the water's surface, her mouth wide, water and semen dripping down her chin. She had thin slits along the side of her neck, slits that closed and vanished in the air.

"More," she rasped, her green eyes unfocused. "I need more." Already she was beginning to fade, the faucet behind her becoming visible through her body. "Please."

He stared, uncertain what special kind of stroke he was suffering from. He could see the white line of semen just inside her throat, trickling downward toward her stomach with every swallow.

Her eyes finally focused on his, her body snapping back into reality. She teased his limp cock with her fingers.

"Please," she begged, her face approaching the water. "I need it."

"I don't understand. Who are you?" He asked, touching her cool skin. "What are you?"

"Later," she whispered, her fingers touching the water. The liquid came alive, squeezing his body rhythmically up and down his legs. It swirled around his cock, tugging it like a thousand tiny hands, massaging blood back into it. Her eyes on his, he felt one of her fingers slide effortlessly up his ass.

He was immediately rock hard.

"Take me," she gasped, pulling him deeper into the tub and wrapping long legs around his waist. "Finish the spell."

"What spell?" He gasped, her lips finding his. Her tongue split his lips, and his dick slid into her, her body pulsing in time with his own heart.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck!" He moaned, pulling his mouth away from hers. She rode him frantically, her whole body blinking in and out of existence as she forced her hips against his. Water splashed over the edge of the tub, soaking the cool marble as she let out a scream, her face and breasts flushed as she continued to grind her pussy against him.

"I-I-I..." he stuttered, his balls contracting. She ground her pussy against him, hard, as he blew his load again. The water in the tub exploded upward, the lights above flickering as the electricity in the house surged.

The room descended into darkness, and he felt consciousness slip away.

-

Mike opened his eyes. He was still in the tub, the rag over his face. Pulling it off, he sat up, splashing water over the side.

"What the fuck?" Looking around the room, he saw no sign of the mysterious woman. The bath water was still warm. Had he fallen asleep?

He lifted himself free of the water, staring down into the tub with a mixture of relief and regret. It had to have been a dream, he thought, staring at his reflection in the mirror. A hot fucking dream.

Sighing, he stepped out of the bath onto the plush bathmat. A mystery woman who had ridden him senseless. He let out a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. He never had sex dreams, and couldn't remember the last wet dream he had had. Looking back in the bath, he expected to see a giant glob of semen floating somewhere in the water.

That was strange. He swirled the water with his hands. He could have sworn he had come. A dream couldn't fake that sensation... could it? He gave his dick a light stroke, and sure enough, it rose to the occasion.

"Just a dream," he muttered, crawling back into the bath. It was still plenty warm, and there was no way he could get so hard again after coming twice. May as well take advantage, he figured, laying down in the tub. He gave himself a few light strokes, pulling on the base of his balls, picturing the girl from his dreams.

The water rippled with his movements, and suddenly she was there, as if stepping through a mirror. Mouth agape, he stared as she stood up before him, the water dripping down from her C-cup breasts. Her hair was a deep blue, far richer than the color it had been before. Thin horizontal lines that looked like tattoos were etched down her ribs, and the lips of her vagina were thick and long, dribbling a fluid of their own.

"Again?" She asked, kneeling down in the water. "Let me help you." She licked her lips, taking hold of his dick at the base.

"Who the fuck are you?!?" Mike cried, pulling away. She stared at him patiently as he tried to climb out of the bath. Tendrils of water circled his legs, pulling him back in so that the two of them were face to face.

"My name is Naia," she cooed, touching his lips with her finger. "And you just saved my life."

-

*I hope you liked my first chapter! Check back often to see what happens next! Leave me plenty of comments, because I want to get better and find out what my readers like.*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds