• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Summer

Home for the Summer

This is a story inspired by something I read many years ago when I first discovered erotic literature on the internet. It is my first attempt at writing about this type of relationship…I hope you like it!

David had just finished his first year at State University and was looking forward to spending the summer back home. Because he had a difficult course load, David had not been home since the beginning of the second semester and was anxious to spend time with his parents and sister.

Having grown up in a close knit family environment, David was extremely close to both of his parents and his only sibling. His sister, Stephanie, had just graduated from high school and would be attending State University next year with David. In fact they had already made plans to share his two bedroom apartment next year.

As the train pulled into the station David looked out the window and remembered that he had forgotten to e-mail his family to tell them what time he would be arriving. Rather then bother trying to reach somebody at home, David opted to walk the two miles home. Luckily he had been able to sublet his apartment to a friend so he was able to leave everything there. With nothing to carry David knew the walk home would be quick.

Reaching his house, David noticed that his parent’s cars were gone. Thinking that nobody was home he let himself in and immediately went to the kitchen to get a beer to cool off.

As he was about to open the refrigerator he heard somebody let out a long, low moan.

David had always been a voyeur and couldn’t resist taking a peek as to whom this throaty moan belonged to…sure he should let the person know he was home by making some noise, but where was the fun in that he thought!

Slowly creeping down the hallway, David passed his parents empty bedroom. “Well,” he thought to himself, “my little fox of a sister is taking advantage of having the house to herself.”

As he approached the open door to his sister’s bedroom he knew that he should make his presence known, but his sister had turned into such a fox that he couldn’t resist seeing who the lucky guy was that was fucking his hot little sister senseless.

Peering through the door what he saw instead was his sister spread eagle on the bed with one hand pulling on her long hard nipples while with the other hand she had two fingers stuffed inside her hot wet pussy.

“Oh fuck yeah…that’s much better,” Stephanie moaned as she began to fuck her hot, dripping pussy with her fingers.

David knew he should immediately turn and leave…but here was his hot 18 year old sister fucking herself with her fingers. Also being a hot red blooded male his cock had quickly grown to a throbbing hard-on that now begged for his attention.

Slowly David unzipped his pants to let his hot hard cock free. He wrapped his hand around it and began to slowly jerk-off as he watched his sister fucking her cunt with her fingers.

Taking her fingers out of her cunt, Stephanie brought them to her mouth and licked her sweet, hot juices off her fingers.

Spreading her legs even wider…Stephanie began masturbating her clit with one hand, while taking her other hand…fucking her wet pussy again with her fingers.

“Oh fuck,” Stephanie gasped as she suddenly noticed her self masturbating in the mirror on her door. The reflection that Stephanie saw was of a stunning eighteen year old woman obscenely fucking her cunt with two fingers while the reflections other hand was a blur over her hard stiff clit.

Stephanie could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching. She knew she didn’t want to cum right then…so with all the willpower she could muster…Stephanie forced herself to take her fingers out of her cunt.

Wanting to quickly fill the hot steaming void…Stephanie reached under her pillow to reveal an amazing life like cock.

Admiring the cock in her hand…Stephanie took the cock in her mouth. Slowly she licked the shaft up to the head and back down to the balls.

“Fuck I wish I had a real cock to suck on,” Stephanie said out loud to her unknown audience.

Stopping her oral assault on the cock…Stephanie leaned back onto her bed.

Slowly she runs the cock down her body. Pausing at her breast to rub her hard,stiff nipples with the head of the cock.

"Ahh fuck," Stephanie moaned as her pussy spasmed from the cocks touch on her hard sensitive nipples.

Stopping, she places the cock in between her breast…taking her lust swollen breast in her hands, she fucks her lust swollen tits with the fake cock…enjoying the feeling of its ridges as her breast squeeze the cock.

Releasing her tits from around the cock…Stephanie gave it another long slow lick…coating it with her own hot wet saliva.

Spreading her legs wide…Stephanie slowly sank the cock into her hot, wet cunt…emitting a long low groan as her cunt was slowly filled.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Stephanie moaned as finally her cunt felt pleasantly full of cock.

Wanting to have best orgasm possible…Stephanie began working the cock in and out of her cunt…stroking her cunt over and over with long, slow strokes.

“Oh fuck, she is going to fuck herself with that thing!” David gasped in stunned disbelief. He knew that his sister was by no means a virgin, but to actually be watching her fuck herself like a sex starved nymph caused his hot hard shaft to become even harder.

As the cock filled her hot wet cunt, a low guttural moan escaped Stephanie’s mouth. “Ah…shit, fuck me with that cock….fuck me please,” Stephanie moaned over and over.

As she pulled the cock from her pussy she could feel her swollen engorged lips cling to the wet shaft.

“Fuck I wish David was here to fuck me,” Stephanie kept thinking as she was fucking her hot wet pussy.

“Fuck me….oh please David fuck my pussy,” Stephanie began moaning over and over as she began to rapidly fuck her hot wet cunt.

“Please fuck me David…ohhh shit….fuck me harder…harder,” she moaned over and over…her body becoming covered in sweat as she soars closer to her orgasm.

David could not believe what he just heard…his sister was actually begging him to fuck her!!! David had often fantasized about doing just that, but it had always just been a fantasy. Had he known that the hot little fox actually wanted to fuck him…well things have just taken an interesting turn!!

Afraid that he might get caught peeping, David returned his concentration to fucking his hard stiff cock with his hand.

Faster and faster David jerked his hard hot shaft. Harder and harder his cock became…dripping pre-cum with every jerk.

Then just has he was about to shoot his hot sticky load David lost his balance and tumbled into the door falling into his sister’s room.

“David,” Stephanie tried to scream, but at that moment her body was over taken by the orgasm that she had been climbing towards.

Now longer caring that she had been caught, Stephanie began to moan louder and louder, “Fuck me…ahh shit fuck my hot cunt”…faster and faster she rammed her hot wet cunt with the dildo.

Knowing that Stephanie was no longer cognizant of his presence, David quickly shed his clothes and began to jerk-off his hot hard shaft…staring at his younger sister as she repeatedly thrust the fake cock in and out of her wet cunt.

So wet was Stephanie that David could actually see her hot sticky juices covering the entire cock. The sight was so intense that David’s cock throbbed, growing even harder at the sight of his sister fucking her how wet pussy.

Something in Stephanie’s brain finally registered the presence of David in her room…but all she could focus on was the rapidly approaching orgasm deep within her.

Not knowing really what to do about the situation, or for that matter caring, Stephanie turned her head towards David.

Momentarily stopping the assault upon her hot wet cunt, Stephanie’s eyes were immediately drawn to the large hard cock sticking out from David’s fist.

“Fuck David bring that hard cock over here,” Stephanie panted as she resumed to savagely fucking her hot wet dripping pussy.

“Please David…oh fuck…shit David come over here now…oh fuck…fuck me with that thing now,” Stephanie began to beg.

Walking closer to his sister as she fucked her wet cunt, David began to jerk-off his cock faster and faster….his hand was a blur as his cock seemed to grow even harder at the reality of what he was about to do to his little sister…shoot his hot sticky cum all over her grapefruit sized tits.

David crawled on to the bed in between his sister wide spread legs. It was the first time that he looked at Stephanie as a truly beautiful woman. He could not believe that this highly aroused beauty who was his sister was begging him to fuck her wet, dripping pussy with his equally hot, hard cock.

David rubbed the head of his cock against the swollen lips of Steph’s pussy.

“Oh fuck David,” Stephanie moaned, “your cock is so hard…fuck me please…just fuck me hard with that thing...don't tease...fuck me...please.”

Licking his lips…staring at his sister pulling on her hard stiff nipples…David slowly entered his sister’s steaming pussy with one slow…long…stroke.

“Oh shit David…fuck…you’re in my fucking cunt…your really fucking my cunt with that cock of yours,” Stephanie gasped in disbelief.

David could feel Steph’s cunt as it clenched and unclenched around his shaft as it throbbed deep inside her dripping pussy.

“Fuck your pussy is so hot Steph…fuck I’m actually fucking you,” he moaned as he looked deep into his sister’s lust filled eyes.

All Stephanie could do in response was to moan uncontrollably as David began to fuck her hot, dripping pussy with long slow strokes.

David could feel her hot, swollen lips grip his cock as he slowly pulled out, and with each equally slow stroke into her steaming cunt…he could feel her lips almost pulling his cock back into her steaming wet twat.

“David,” Stephanie moaned, “fuck me hard…fuck my hot…unghh, cunt.” “FUCK ME HARD NOW….FUCK MEEEEEEEE!” Stephanie screamed as her cunt suddenly clenched around David’s cock as her orgasm swept over her body.

Seeing his sister cumming so hard, David took Stephanie’s legs over his shoulders enabling him to thrust his cock even deeper into her.

“Oh David…shit…shit, harder… fuck me harder,” Stephanie gasped his David savagely fucked her cunt.

Stephanie’s cunt was so wet that the room was now filled with the sound of David’s body slamming into her’s as the two siblings spiraled ever closer to the inevitable result of such a carnal union.

“Stephanie…fuck I’m going to cum…ahh shit….fuck…ohh fuck I’m going to cum,” David shouted out as he buried his cock deep into her pussy. Over and over his cock shot his hot load deep into his sister’s pussy.

The feeling of her brother shooting his hot load into her equally hot, wet cunt…Stephanie’s mouthed opened wide as her body was overtaken by another orgasm.

“Oh fuck….ahh fuck David…fuck I can feel your cum filling my cunt….oh fuck me….ahh shit,” Stephanie groaned as she clasped onto her bed with her brother’s cock still buried deep within her.

Coming back down from her orgasmic bliss Stephanie looked up at David. "Welcome home dear brother...ahh, so how soon can you get that thing reloaded,” Stephanie said as she looked into her older brothers’ eyes.

To be continued??? Tell me if you want the saga to continue!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Summer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds