• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home From The Army

Home From The Army

Life has so many twists and turns just when you think you have it figured out something changes. That is how it was that day in June when I took my family to the beach. My son had been discharged from the Army under less than honorable conditions. His wife had run up so many bills that he was unable to pay for her wants and desires, let alone the necessity of every day life.

He tries to get caught up by taking a part time job after his normal daily routine. This did not work because he was on call for so many different training drills. His wife ran him deep in debt and then left him for some guy that did not have two nickels to rub together. The Army said it was best if he was a civilian so he could take care of his obligations. So at twenty-four my son was home again, divorced and feeling very low. He got him a job to start his climb back to a normal life. It was with the reality office I work at. He was to go to new offering and make sure they were ready to be put on the market. We work with both office space and homes.

Many homes were empty and needed some repair. We also hired a cleaning crew to help make properties ready for showing. Wallace was willing to start in this position in hopes that he would someday soon take the test to become a realtor. I told him it would take several months for him to read, study and learn what was needed to pass the state test. Wallace was a very clean cut and neat young man. I am not just saying this because he is my son I am just being honest. He is tall well over six feet. Broad in the shoulders and he has worked out since he was in school. He looks very good in a suite and tie as well as a pair of jeans and work shirt.

This day however, was Sunday and we were at the beach on the south side of the lake. It is here that most people go because it is easy to get to. On the north end there are steep cliffs and rock along the waters edge. Wally as I call him, found us a spot and laid out an old blanket. He dropped his shorts and headed to the water in a tight thin gray pair of swim trunks. I knew that girls were wearing less and less every year but did not know that men wore such a skimpy thing.

My Lord I thought they arrested people for dressing like that. As he walked away I was aware that he had what the girls in the office " Nice buns" Somehow I got the idea he was doing this to get attentions. It must have worked for in a few minutes I noticed he had a young lady at his side waist deep in water. She was nearly as tall has he is with long blonde hair which came down nearly to her waist. I could not see the lower part of her two piece bikini, however, the top part was full of round very high firm breasts. I was thinking these could not be natural, so they must be chemically enhanced. She was doing a lot of smiling at was my son.

I took my eyes off them for a few minutes to speak to a couple to which I had sold a house. When I return my gaze to the water both my son and the girl were gone. For the life of me I could not think of where they could have gone so quickly. I sunned myself for about thirty minutes. It was about noon so I returned to he car to get the picnic basket. There just emerging from the back seat was my son and the tall blonde. I watched as he patted her rump, which was very plump and firm sending her on her way with a kiss and smile. I came up to him and said, sternly "Wallace, I'll thank you not to use my car for a damn whore house." He laughed out load and wrapped his arms around me. His kiss was more than a peck on the cheek as he said, " My God, Mom I think you are jealous." I just pushed him away and returned the blanket with the lunch. He followed me and we ate with very few words between us. I could not help but notice the out line of his penis. His trunks were so tight and the material was so thin. It has been many years since I was with a man and I had long ago banished such thought from my mind. But here I was remembering how his farther would make me feel before, during and after we made love.

His father and I were very much in love and we made every moment we were together a touching and flirting affair. His father would use every moment we were together to express his love for me. These thoughts were floating around in my head, when I started to think of his father and I would make love. Besides the touching and kissing we would almost always engage in oral sex as part of our foreplay. I was sitting there looking at my son's penis thinking about oral sex.

Then for one split second I let myself wonder if my son enjoyed having his, what looked to be a very thick cock sucked as much as his father did? That is when I remembered just how much I loved the feel and taste of a man's cock in my mouth. Even as a young girl my first experience in the world of sex was oral sex. That memory almost made me laugh, the young boy I was with at the time was so excited he came all over my face at the first touch of my lips on his prick. Now that is what one would call a quickie. I was reliving some wonderful moments.

I could even hear his father talking to me in those sexy words he would sometimes use if he were really turned on. He would call me " His beautiful cocksucker." Or at the moment that he stared to cum he would say " OK cocksucker suck my fucking cum." He would always say these dirty words at the just the right moment and in fact these words would excite me so I would almost climax, as I tasted his cum shoot into my mouth. How long had it been since I had been sexually excited by a man? Way too long as I thought these crazy thoughts.

I was so deep in memories that I did not notice that I had placed my hand between my legs and was rubbing a finger into the crack outlined by my own tight bathing costume. My son leaned across the blanket and said, "Mom, if your going to play with yourself we better go home, don't you think?"

I was so embarrassed I jumped up and ran for the car. I sat there wondering what had gotten into me. Wallace came up a few minutes later and placed all our belonging in the back seat. He drove home and we did not have any words. I walked straight to my bedroom leaving Wallace to clean up the remainder of your lunch. I lay on my bed for a few minutes and then I felt the need to shower. The water felt good on my body. I was rubbing my nipples that felt very good, I rubbed my clitoris and that felt even better.

When I washed my behind I was fully aware of the feeling my finger tips made as they played over my tiny entrance back there. My eyes were closed as I thought even my tiny ass hole was not virgin, I had given that up early into my sexual adventure as a school girl because I was told doing "It" that way a girl could not get pregnant. So for many years I only did the oral sex and anal sex thing because I did not want a child so young. Once I gave up my cheery and felt a stiff cock I my pussy I was so mad that I had waited for so long to get fucked.

It was like a flood so many memories came rushing back I could hardly concentrate on just one. At that moment was when I thought of my son's cock it was so thick the outline of it through the material of his swimming trunks turned me on. I saw once again fingering my pussy and I must have said, Wally's name out loud because I heard his voice say "Right her Mom."

I was shocked to see him nude standing there holding the shower door open. He stepped in and took me in his arms.

He lifted me up in his powerful arms carrying me to the bed. Both of us were dripping water as we fell together on the bed. He rolled over on top of me and he kissed me. I was so aroused I did not care if he was my son or someone off the street. I kissed him back. I spread my legs so he could rise up on his knees between them. I reached down taking a grip on his very erect cock.

My fingers could hardly circle his cock it was so thick. He dropped his head to my breast and sucked a stiff nipple into his mouth. I was wildly rubbing the head of his cock across me enlarged clitoris. Then I pulled his wonderful cock to the entrance to my tunnel of love and let him push it slowly into me. It was so thick it fit tight at first and that excited me even more. I could feel every nerve I my body crying for him to ram it home. I wanted to be filled up.

I wanted to feel him bumping against me clitoris. I let our a little stream of words telling him to "Fuck me, please fuck me." He roared "Oh, my fucking God Mom, what a fuck you are." I could not help myself I lifted my hips banging him hard. He arched his back and drove his cock into me. I could feel every tiny ripple along his cock rubbing me inside. I was screaming and bouncing up to meet his every thrust. I felt it start deep down inside of me.

My whole body was in spasms as I felt the rush of juices flow out from me. Never in my life had I climaxed like this. I was almost afraid I was gong to die from a heart attack. That thought left as fast as it had arrived when I felt the hot cum from my son's cock fill my cunt. It was more than a spurt; it was more than a shot it was as if a dam had burst and a torrent of cum coming in mountainous waves were flooding my cunt. I was so full I could feel his cum and mine as well run out around his monster cock and dribble down over my ass. This was too much for me and I must have passed out.

I was alone in my bed when I woke. I was covered with a sheet. Wally my son, my lover and seducer was nowhere in sight. Reaching down between my legs I found a thick creamy fluid still running out of me. Was it his or was it mine? I brought a finger covered with this sweet juice to my lips. It was strange to taste this sweet juice again. I loved it. When I tried to sit up I found it hurt and laid back down. That is when I knew I had been royally fucked.

As I licked my fingers tasting the sweet juice I thought I am hurting. So another great fuck to soon is out of the question. Maybe my son would like to see just how good a cocksucker his mother could be. I thought of how large his cock was and thought maybe it was to thick to fit up my ass. Gee, I wonder if my son would like to fuck his mother in the ass. Yes, I could see where there is much for us to investigate and wonders for us to enjoy. "Oh, God" how wonderful it would be to suck his cock and he lick my cunt at the same time. I had to go and fine my son.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Note: To the one asshole that does not like my writing let me say this. I am almost legally blind. So if I make a mistake so what if you don't like it do not read my stories.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home From The Army

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds