Home Invasion

“I’m gonna come! You’re gonna make me come. Don’t stop! Keep fucking me. Oh, fuck...”

“Yeah?” he grunted through clenched teeth, panting. “Yeah? I’m gonna come too, bitch. I’m gonna shoot a big burnin’ load right up your little whore-ass! Right... now! Yeah, take that load, bitch!”

I felt his whole cock ripple with the first shot of his load deep in my ass, and I was there too. As he kept pounding, I shot off onto the duvet, and felt my own warm come squishing on my stomach. His thrusts became totally spastic, and he grunted and growled like a bear, filling me with his second big load of the night. After seven or eight thrusts, he kind of burned out, and with something like a sigh he sank down to lay on top of me, his softening cock still deep in my hole. I had to recover from my own orgasm, but with my mind racing with the situation, it didn’t take long. He was crushing me, and all I could smell with his sickening breath. He’d been drinking. Great. Drunk to boot. I had to get him off me, and out of me. I couldn’t take this for one more second...

I started to giggle.

He rolled off me and slapped my ass. “What?”

“’Whore-ass’?” I burst out laughing. “I like that. Whore-ass. I’ll use that, if I may.”

“Be my guest, Whore-ass,” Paul grinned through his mask. He pulled it off, and it left his hair in an Einstein ‘do. This cracked me up further.

“What?” he asked again, knowing he looked ridiculous.

“Your hair,” I said, and kissed him. “Hello.”

“Hello.”

“You were late.”

“I know. Sorry. Traffic.”

“That’s OK. I got more work done.”

“Fuck, that was awesome. You should charge for that shit, Baby.”

“I know. But it’s just too much fun to be work. Wanna sleep over?”

“I dunno... I gotta get up early.”

“I taped Will and Grace for you...”

“Oh yeah? Well in that case-” he grinned and started hauling off his clothes. He crawled under the bedclothes, naked.

“Good, ‘cause you owe me a blowjob. I’ll have it in the morning...”

“Sure thing, babe. You might get it sooner than that!”

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Home Invasion
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds