• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Homecoming

Homecoming

She was going to kill him. She walked up the stairs with such anger coursing through her body, and she knew he could feel it. She had pushed her way through the doors of the club with such anger, that she had cleared a path right through the main body of dancers. The people looked at her with surprise, then annoyance, then absolute fear. The look on her face... The music still thumped through the walls hard, she could feel it in her feet. She could feel all the blood in the room. It tightened her belly and made her moist. But it wasn't enough to deter her. She would find him and she would kill him. She had come to the stairs and moved up them quickly. When she reached the doors she made no attempt to knock, no attempt to make her presence known.

But he knew she was coming, of that she had no doubt.

She kicked in the door. Her anger had caused her to act without even thinking. She looked directly across the office to the couch and found what she was looking for. There he lay, lazily sprawled, a pale creature on top of him, shuddering. It angered her. She was going to KILL HIM! Her feet were moving toward him of their own volition. He looked up from the crook of the pale one's the neck at the whirlwind approaching him. His eyes looked amused which incited her even more. She reached him and in one complete motion pulled the woman off him by her hair. It happened so fast, the woman fell screaming and bewildered to the floor. Then she fell on top of him. Her fingers went directly for his throat, but he caught her hands easily and pushed her off him. The fell from the couch to the floor with a bang which momentarily knocked the breath out of her but she did not care. He straddled her waist, holding her wrists to the floor easily over her head. He looked to the disoriented blond on the floor and grinned.

"Go! I must be alone with this one." The blond was terrified, and just scurried out of the broken door like she was commanded.

She wiggled and fought under his grasp and he only laughed softly. She was angry but the laugh still turned her on. His very presence made her want to rip off his clothes and mate. She was his master, but she wanted to scratch his eyes out. He looked down at her, grinning and transferring her wrists to one hand to trace the other down her body.

"So, my little one, you have caused quite a stir."

She wanted to spit in his face.

"I knew it wouldn't be long before you came back, but I really did not expect you to be back this soon."

She spit in his face.

"Fuck you!"

He pulled away from fondling her breast to wipe his face. But he seemed even more amused by her protest.

"Soon," he crooned. "Soon enough." She fought him, bucking her hips and writhing in his grasp. He only grinned and moaned, running his hands down his body to grasp his cock in his tight pants. "Definitely soon, my little one." She growled softly and bucked her hips to try to get him off her. He only laughed and bent to rub his lips across her neck.

"I hate you! Get off me!!"

He grinned and pulled back to look in her face. "Yes. But you want me. It's a curse, baby. You're mine."

"The fuck!" She was growling louder now, and he moved his face back down to her neck. She groaned, feeling the lips on her neck. This did not stop her fighting, if only she could get her hands free. She felt his lips at he neck open and then she felt his teeth.

No, her body cried, oh God no... If he... if he...

But her body screamed, YES!! YES!!

She felt his teeth and it bit down into her neck. She moaned despite herself. Her eyes closed and she gasped as her stomach quivered. He let her arms go and they wrapped around his body instinctively, moving, ravenous and hungry. He moved his legs and hips down her body to rest between her legs and her hands began to pull at his clothes even as he drank from her. She needed him in every way. His hold tightened on her as he pressed his swollen masculinity against the center of her spread legs. The short skirt she wore was no barrier to him and he smoothed it up her thighs to get the heat of her closer to his cock-strained pants. He knew what she wanted as well as he knew his own thoughts. He could feel her body calling for him. But she would have to work for it. To ask. She had to admit her place.

The small noises she made thrilled him, she couldn't deny the pleasure he was giving her. She had come home, she had starved herself of his presence for long enough. He was tired of the nights hunting without her. She lifted her hips and pressed herself harder against him, purring softly in her throat. He laughed, pulling back finally with a deep breath that tickled her ears and rolled down her body.

He licked blood-stained lips. "Little one, have I have tamed you this quickly? Tell me what you need."

She looked up at his face and grabbed his head to pull him down to her, but he resisted.

"Tell me, kitten. I need to hear it."

She was squirming, reaching down to undo his tight fitting pants, but he reached down and lifted her chin a little forcefully.

"You will answer me, kitten. You will beg for it. You will not come home and be accepted back this easily. Tell me." She would not be deterred from her prize resting so nicely against her. He growled angrily and pulled her hand from between them. "Answer me!" His yell jerked her from her lustful reverie and she opened her eyes to look into his face.

"What?" He laughed softly. "Tell me that you've come back to me. That you're mine again."

She frowned, but then her lips curled in a devilish smile. "No."

He was ready to scream or hit her and the hand he used to hold himself off her curled into a fist. He squeezed his eyes closed and took a deep breath. "Tell me."

She laughed. She simply laughed at him. It was beautiful and a balm to his ears. Did she know that her resistance turned him on more than her compliance? And when he opened her eyes to look down at her she stopped laughing but did not lose her grin. Then she whispered, "You first."

He was going to devour her. He went to his knees and draped her legs over his thighs. She was shocked by the sudden movement but did not resist when he ripped her shirt and bra off her. He left her skirt bunched up around waist and ripped aside her underwear to push his fingers into her. Her eyes squeezed shut and her back arched off the floor and he stilled once his fingers were deep inside her.

"I smell you."

Her eyes opened and she looked up at him. The frenzied mood had calmed down and their eyes locked. She didn't speak, but he spoke softly for her.

"I'm going to have you now. I'm going to rip you apart. And you're going to like it. You're going to love it. Because you're mine. Do you hear me, Andra? Mine." His fingers jerked within her as he made her point. "Nod if you understand. If you deny me, girl, I don't know what's going to happen to you."

Her face had become serious while he whispered these words. Her eyes widened at his threat and she did not speak.

"Nod, my kitten."

She could hear the frustration in his words. Feel how much it cost him to hold back and she knew how much she incited him. She just smiled again and said softly, "No."

His head jerked as if he has been startled. She reached up and her hands moved down to his pants and unbuttoned him. She reached inside his pants and held on to his cock and it throbbed in her hands. She looked up at his face and what she saw there made her question whether his his threats of killing her had been serious. She squeezed him again and he let his head fall back and his eyes fall closed. He sighed deeply and then lifted his head to look down at her. His smile was a twin of her own. "Thank you."

The next move was so sudden she held on to his arms. He pulled his fingers out of her and lifted her to lean back on the couch. Then he was inside her. He fucked her with a tenacity that she had not felt and she knew that three weeks ago, he could never fuck her like this. The pleasure raced through her body and she could feel his cock swelling and growing to slide against her walls. His pelvis rubbed against her clit and her head fell back. With every thrust she felt like her pussy would explode and she grit her teeth.

"No," he growled, "let them hear!"

She lifted her head to look at him and their eyes met. "I want...I want to..." She shuddered again and buried her head in his neck. He growled while he fucked her, trying to fuck through her, to make her see sense and realize that her place was here with him. His queen.

"Do it, kitten. I'll never stop you. Take me." She couldn't help what happened next. It was asking the sun not to rise. Suddenly her lips were pressed against his skin. She was biting his skin, doing the one thing she hadn't ever done. She was actually biting him and drawing blood. He cried out and his rhythm faltered and she pushed him back down onto his back on the floor. She hadn't let his neck go as she moved over him, riding him. He lifted her and wrapped her legs around him so that she could continue to roll her hips on him. He could do nothing but sigh and moan. She pulled back and was licking the flowing blood down his neck, one hand in his hair, pulling his head roughly back and the other on his back, keeping her balance while she rode. She had his hair wrapped around her fists and pulled his head so she could keep his neck in her mouth and he didn't make a sound of protest. If anything he became submissive under the assault.

When she tried to pull back, he screamed his disagreement and held her head closer to him. She had stopped moving her hips as with every swallow she felt her loins clench around him. He took over moving, grasping her hips and guiding them against him. He was moaning "fuck me," softly repeatedly as she drank. When her orgasm hit her, she let his neck go, lest she pull half his neck out with her movement. She came and came, and when his finger moved to her clit, she screamed. He laughed in delight and continued to fuck her as she slumped in his arms. He held her up, licking her neck that had allowed her head to loll as he moved within her. He pulled back, moving gently within her. "Kitten," he said softly. Her only response was a soft moan. "I need to cum, Kitten. Let me cum." His soft words made her lift her head and look at him. Her grin made his dick swell inside her. She felt it.

"So cum."

He lifted her and pulled out of her, lifting her to her feet. He bent her across the arm of the couch and pushed into her from behind. He fucked her like this, knowing she loved it, knowing they could be seen through the windows. He fucked her like he owned her and her cries only incited him to fuck her harder. When he reached down and pulled her up so that their bodies touched and whispered in her ears. "Mine! Say it!"

She laughed softly between her moans and keens. "No."

He growled and continued to pound her. Their thighs slapped against each other in time to their ragged breathing.

"Say it!"

"No."

He slowed down and kicked her legs further apart so he could fondle her clit.

"Say it."

"No."

As his thrusts slowed, became shallower and targeted to her spot on the inside her moans increased. She knew if she came this way, on the inside, that he would have anything he wanted from her. But this time, she was losing her soul. She could feel it building with each thrust. Although he claimed he wanted to cum, he worked her as if he didn't care. As if he could be there all day. He began to whisper in her ears that he loved her, needed her, if only she would admit her place they could be together again, like they should be. When she shattered again in his arms, he knew he had won.

"Say it. Say you're mine as you cum again. Only I can do this to you! Only I."

Tears fell from her eyes.

"Yes! Yes!"

He became a man possessed.

He fucked her until she was upright only because of his arms around her, impaled on his hard cock. He roared when he came and she shivered at the aftershocks of the orgasm that still coursed within her body. When he stopped shuddering and thrusting against her, he kissed her neck softly and whispered, "Thank you. Thank you for coming home."

They stayed still for a few moments, while the blood rushing in their ears slowed, while the thumping of the bass from the dancing below them bled back into their perception, and the came back into themselves. He had taken his queen and she was willing. He smiled and pulled back from her to lift her and went to sit on the couch. He held her against him and reached for an afghan that had been placed for this moment. He cuddled her and held her close while he licked her neck and nipped gently.

She laughed softly and said, "I hate you."

He laughed too, "I know."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Homecoming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds