• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homemaker: A Helpful Mother

Homemaker: A Helpful Mother

It is hard for a mother to draw a strict line between love for her son and perversion for his instrument of sex, especially so when he has an abnormal size. Our young mother finds herself submitting to the sexual favours required by her only child. Subjecting to his demands she constantly wonders whether she's helping him or satisfying her own embers of lust that had been burning for long. To go a step further how would a mother, who's also a wife, a sister, a professional hide this dirty relationship day in and day out with his son's requests showing no end in sight. Read the story like a movie and put yourself in the place of the Characters. Enjoy

*****

Meghan was busy preparing supper for lunch. A 38 year old veterinarian, she was a beautiful woman revered at work for her professionalism. She had hazel eyes, a thin face, and long black hair.

Sporting measurements of 34-24-38 she was a curvy woman with a nice tight rack, and a big toned butt. The clock on the tiled wall read 1:30 pm, which was when her 18 year old son Sam entered the kitchen. "The milk's gone mom!" he said as Meghan turned around to address him. "Oh my god son why are you naked!?"

Sam was, in fact, not entirely naked. He was wearing a purple sweatshirt covering his torso and had on white socks to cover his feet. Rather, it was the lower middle section that had caught Meghan's attention. To be specific: it was the trunk between his legs that drew her gaze, because he was not wearing any underwear or pants and his crotch was openly visible in the bright afternoon light.

His penis was about 7- 8 inches long and was lazily bending downwards. It had veins bulging out of it in different spots and the absence of any pubic hair made it look bigger, but it was the abnormally long and thick head of the penis that granted it such enormous proportion. It was not circumcised, and the foreskin completely covered the head. His ball sack was a dark red and the two testicles appeared to be hanging from two different length supports separated from each other.

Meghan could smell the sharp stench of her son's penis even from a distance. It opened her nose and her mind, activating her taste buds. She could see her son standing near the entrance to the kitchen with his manly penis flashing in all its glory.

She figured that his penis looked eager to spew out loads of teenage semen. "Don't worry mother, dad left for the foreign investors meeting so he will be gone for a while." Her son said standing in his position looking carelessly and shamelessly at his mother with his hands in the sweatshirt pockets.

"I think it's time for my therapy mom," Sam said as he picked up a carrot and took a bite. Meghan was wearing dirty brown, tight pants and a yellow apron. "Already?" she replied, giving out a sigh. Drying her hands on her apron she reached towards her son.

Watching his mother's approval Sam climbed on to the kitchen counter. He raised his legs and put them on the counter with his knees folded looking at his mother from the space between his thighs. "Really? You're gonna be that shameless?" Sam waved his penis as in a signal of affirmation.

"How did it came to this?" Meghan wondered as she looked at her son's enormous penis. Last month Sam had been running under stress due to his exams and due to his enormous sexual appetite. Losing his nerve to hold on any longer he eventually asked his mother for sexual favours.

His first requests were for his mother to just stand there as eye candy for his jerk off motivation. Meghan however thought that her presence provided emotional support to her son. She soon let go of this misunderstanding as his requests increased in audacity, and decreased in morality.

Before she could understand where the pieces were falling hand-jobs in the bathroom became a weekly phenomenon. "His 8 inch cock wasn't really a deterrent!" she thought to herself as she grabbed his penis.

"Here goes nothing," said Meghan as she started moving both her hands up and down her son's big greasy penis. Despite the eroticism that can be born from a mother jerking off her son, Meghan tried to keep the act as much non sexual as possible.

They laughed, talked about school, and in between she would leave jerking him to check her phone or check on supper. She wanted to keep it strictly as a favour to her son and not something she would do out of perversion; after all it was her son.

"Mom could you...do what you did the last time you were at it? It really helped me and ..." Sam couldn't finish when Meghan facetiously interrupted "So! My all grown up son wants one of my fingers in his butt now is it?"

Removing her wedding ring from the ring finger of the left hand onto the right hand Meghan thrusted her middle and ring finger inside her son's butt hole. While jerking his dick with her dominant left hand she observed the expression on Sam's face. He seemed to be in a trance, his hands were still in his sweatshirt pockets, and his huge dick was throbbing. Meghan could feel her son's sphincter contract and relax around her fingers.

By now the smell of sweat, anal and semen filled the kitchen atmosphere even suppressing the aroma of the supper. No more jokes or distraction, Meghan was now completely committed as she was aware she couldn't back out now."Mom! It's coming...I think it's almost out..."

Judging what was about to happen Meghan quickly plucked out her fingers from her son's butt and ceased jerking his penis. She had seen her son cum before in front of her and it wasn't normal, she had spent a long time cleaning out any evidence in the toilet she didn't wanted the same to happen in the kitchen. So instead of jerking his son to an explosive ejaculation in the kitchen she decided to slow down, forming a cup with her small hands with her fingers holding the head of her son's penis.

As her son reached orgasm his enormous penis started spewing ropes of semen into her hands dropping inside the cup. The semen was a dark white, it was thick and sticky, but moreover there seemed to be a lot more from where this came.

His dick continued to spit ropes of semen, and after catching 8 to 9 ropes Meghan's hands were overflowing. The kitchen floor below slowly filled with spots of cum. Semen was overflowing from her wrist onto her elbow and dripping down, it was leaking from in between her fingers. After spewing a few more small ropes of semen he finally stopped Cumming.

"Are you finished?" Meghan asked her son switching her sights between his face and his quickly shrinking penis."Oh yes mom! You can let go of me now! " He said as he jumped down from the kitchen counter. Meghan noticed that his dick had retracted in size and appeared like a cute inverted jalapeno, protruding outward and laying over his swollen ball sack. To add to her surprise her son had another inappropriate request: "Mom could you make me some chocolate milk?"

Standing over the sink with her hands full of a pool of her son's sticky semen Meghan tried to open her hands and wash them but something held her back. The perverted woman inside her wanted to taste this potent teenage semen."Just a lick won't harm anybody. Furthermore I can inspect if everything is in order with my son's load...I mean semen," she thought to herself.

Careful of not dirtying her apron she slowly moved her face towards her hand with her tongue out. The pungent smell was overwhelming but she slowly proceeded. She had just dipped the tip of her tongue into the semen pool when the doorbell rang. Shocked as if struck by lightning she quickly washed her hands and ran to open the door, she couldn't help but imagine whether the bell had saved her from an act of erotic perversion or just pushed the hungry beast to starvation.

When Meghan opened the door she was little surprised to see her older sister Liz awaiting her. Liz was a 40 year old woman who had the face and eyes of Meghan, but on a more slender figure. She was divorced and had two sons: Tyler, 20 and Tray, 18. She was to board an international flight and had arrived to spend the night at Meghan's house.

"Good to see you Meghan, how have you been? Where is Sam? What is he up to?"

Meghan responded trying to put a bright smile, "Oh he's upstairs we've just uh...finished up a study session. You know with the exams and all, he's just a bit worked up," she said drying her hands on her apron. "Let me show you our guest room," she said leading her older sister to her temporary accommodations.

*************************

The next morning Liz was having a cup of coffee in the guest room when she heard Sam's voice ring out. "Mom! Where is the toilet paper!? Mom!" "I'm in here son" Liz replied wanting to shock her nephew but rather it was her turn to receive a shock.

As Sam entered the room Liz was taken aback to see her nephew come in to view naked from waist below. His enormous dick swaying with his movement immediately caught her attention. She was more than awestruck to utter a word. "Mom where is the toilet paper...oh Aunt Liz when did you came?" asked Sam with a visible concern on his face. She didn't reply to him but rather kept her vision locked with the tip of the penis; he also made no attempt to hide his boner and flaunted his tool.

Eventually under the moral weight of being his aunt Liz asked "Well are you finished with your defecation?"

"No I was just about to start when I noticed there was no toilet paper."

"Ohh thank the lord! I don't know where it is but you should check the kitchen shelves."

Sam nodded and went out of the room towards the kitchen. A few minutes later Meghan entered the guest room. "Hey Liz what's up?"

"Sam just paid a visit "

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell him that you were here."

"He thought I was you and entered the room."

"Ohh it must have been a surprise"

"You bet! Meghan, he was naked, doe she roam around the house naked all the time?"

Meghan was taken aback, trying to cover up she said, "What? No no no no no...he wouldn't dare roam around the house naked in front of his father or me. He must have been day dreaming or might have forgot that he was...naked," she said trying to calm her nerves.

"Well your son has grown up alright! He owns an enormous and manly third leg now!"

"I know right!"

"But you just said you haven't seen him naked."

" Oh I haven't seen him naked since he was 10 alright. But he's 18 now and kids usually grow to their full lengths by now."

"Sis I have raised two sons and neither of them come even close to having what your boy sports between his legs. With those egg sized testicles I'm pretty confident that his ejaculations would be massive."

On hearing this Meghan missed the sip of the coffee and coughed. "Ohh don't exaggerate, they all do it the same," she said, trying to act normal.

"Hasn't he asked you for any weird sexual favours?"

Hearing this Meghan again coughed. Sipping her coffee slowly she replied, "What do you mean?"

"You know, like boys of his age would generally ask their mothers kind of favours - like for you to watch him masturbate, or to hold his penis while he pees, to touch your butt, or he may ask you to jerk him off a little...or maybe ask you to wipe him."

Meghan was now wondering if her sister already knew of the things she do with her son. Keeping a cool mind and negating her thoughts she said, "I don't know about your sons sister, but my son wouldn't dare to even suggest such a perverted thought to his mother. He fears me as much as he fears his father."

It was at this point that Sam entered the guest room again. There was still nothing to cover his genitals and his long penis was still swaying with his movement. In his hands he was holding a sealed roll of toilet paper. He walked all the way to Meghan until there was only a feet of distance between his penis and her face. His balls were expanding and contracting as if they were breathing.

"Mom this roll won't open, where are the scissors?" he asked. Meghan looked as Liz's eyes widened in shock and looked directly at her face. Meghan slowly got up, grabbed Sam's hand, and took him outside the room. "Let's go get those scissors!"

****************

It was later in the afternoon when Sam liz and Meghan were at the airport. "This is my flight sis! I gotta go! It was great seeing you, bye!"

"I hope we completely understand each other sis, about what happened. I'm sure there are no misunderstandings."

"Oh my sweet sister! I know it is his age to blame and no other. Sam take care of your mother. I'll see you guys soon!"

As Liz boarded the flight Meghan and Sam set about on to their long drive home. Meghan was driving the car and Sam was seated next to her.

"Mom I think you'll have to help me again," said Sam lowering his jeans to his knees. His penis had retracted to its smaller proportions . His nutsack was still flowing down from the seat.

"Aww, you look so cute like that. If you had to appear naked in front of your aunt couldn't you appear with this cutie instead of that enormous hog?" She said while driving the car to a remote corner of the highway.

"Can't help it mom. Pooping turns me on!" said her son waving his penis up and down.

"Ahh you're hopeless..." she grabbed her son's soft cock and started jerking it simultaneously looking out for anyone that may come by. She jerked him steadily with her left hand and expected her son to paint the dashboard of her car within a few minutes.

Meghan had been jerking her son for the past 15 minutes in the middle of the highway but to her surprise her ever so horny son wasn't getting a boner. It was probably due to the sitting posture. "C'mon honey what are you doing? Why aren't you erect already?" said Meghan switching to her right hand from her now sticky left.

"I don't know mom . It's just isn't working right now!" said Sam looking into his mother's hazel eyes.

"Do want a finger in your butt?" she said with an obvious feeling of concern and motherly care in her voice.

"Nah! It won't work here mom unless I turn my butt towards you , but then anyone on the highway can see us" he said looking around outside of the car.

Meghan was caught in the dilemma. She had to find a solution to make her son cum and fast. "Argh am I really gonna do it with him?" she thought to herself. After considering no other options were available she opened her seat belt and said " I'll help you son, but I'm doing this only because I care for you so much" She lowered her head and took his entire penis in her mouth.

Forcefully sucking and gently biting on his penis Meghan realised that the jalapeno inside her mouth was growing in size. "You did it mom! You're so cool! I'm getting a boner!" said her son as Meghan raised her head to confront him."You are the source of all my troubles love," as she looked down again a giant penis full of veins, covered with spit and glistening in the sun stood erect to face her.

Taking a deep breath she went down filling her entire gaping mouth with the head of her son's penis. As hard as it was for her to completely fit the head in her mouth there was still a good 6 inches to be swallowed.

Meghan tried to gobble up the head and continued to slurp down on the remaining dick. There was enormous pressure in her throat and breathing became difficult. To make matters worse her son was now pressing her head down on to his dick.

"This wasn't supposed to happen," Meghan thought to herself as she tried to raise her head but was unable to do so. Unable to go up the only option left to her was to go down further.

Her throat was already half filled with her son's penis, going down further meant pushing him even further into her throat. Furthermore she had to drive both of them home and prepare dinner as her husband was returning tonight. "It can't get any worse" she thought just moments before she heard the police siren.

In a single jerk she raised her head and the entire 7 inches in her throat came out with a tearing sensation. Her eyes were full of tears by now. When the young female officer reached the driver's window she saw Meghan breathing heavily with teary eyes and a sweaty face. She saw Sam sitting next to her with his enormous penis red and throbbing.

"What is it officer? Is there a problem?" Meghan said trying to catch her breath."I think it's pretty obvious isn't it lady? What was going on here? Your face and that tower of truth tells the entire story. "

"No no no no no, you obviously have some misunderstanding, you see I'm a doctor and this is my son." said Meghan presenting her ID. "He was having some problem with his dick...I mean genitals, I was just making sure everything was alright".

"Hmmm... another mother and son huh? I understand ma'am, I have a teenage son too.They are never out of asking favours! I personally believe that the real test of motherhood starts when their balls drop, then they become a real pain in the ass! you know what I mean right?" said the officer putting her right palm on her right asscheek and raising her eyebrow.

Returning the ID to Meghan she continued "You might just wanna keep it a bit more discrete, I mean on the highway like this it just isn't the right place you know?" Meghan tried to justify herself but judging by the officer's look she felt that they had reached some mutual understanding.

"You're right officer, I understand. I'll keep it in mind," she replied."Alright, you may go now ma'am! And do me a favour: tell him to put that away." The officer said as she returned to her car. Meghan stepped on the gas and drove home as fast as she could.

There were no conversations on the way back. Looking at her mother's face Sam could hardly believe that this beautiful mature woman had his penis in her mouth just a few moments ago. His enormous boner was throbbing and frictioning against his underwear causing agonizing discomfort.

He could only wonder if sleep tonight was again going to be a restless endeavour.

End Of Part 1

...To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Homemaker: A Helpful Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1527 milliseconds