Hometown Ch. 03

"We were both so happy to be brother and sister."

"Oh," Ellen sighed relief. "Good, I've been so worried about telling him."

"He said that Jim was my real father and that he loves me very much."

"He does. We both do."

"I'm going to bed now," Dawn said still smiling.

Ellen tried to finish her bookkeeping but kept thinking about Ted. Since she fathered his sister did that make her his step- mother? Maybe not since she hadn't married Ted's father. She leaned back in the chair and blew out a big breath of relief.

*

Ted was a little late the next morning and immediately called Connie into his office. "Close the door."

"Is there something wrong?" Connie asked nervously. She sat frozen in the chair across from his desk.

"I know about my father and Ellen."

Connie didn't know what to say. She stared at her folded hands on her lap.

"It's OK. At least now I know why he became distant to me while I was in college and later on."

Connie wiped a tear from her left eye. "It really hurt him because he thought that you would come back for her and find out what he...what they had done. Then when Ellen was born he told your mother what had happened."

"That's why they separated for a few months."

"It was almost a year before she forgave him. They became closer after he retired and they moved away to North Carolina."

"Is that why they both were buried in Carolina?"

"I think so. There is another thing that your father did that I have been waiting for you to act upon it."

He was confused. "What?"

"Your father set up a trust fund for Dawn. I guess he knew that one day you would somehow find out. The account is in her name but can only be activated by you after you open the safe deposit box."

"Jesus," Ted said sitting back. "Do you have the key?"

"Yes, I'll get it."

Ted starred at the doorway until she came back holding out her wrinkled fingers. He took the key and smiled. "Thank you Connie."

"Dawn is a very nice girl."

"Hey, she's my sister so he has to be nice," he chuckled.

Ted managed that morning to meet with four couples looking for loans. He was so happy he made the loans as well as he could for them. At lunchtime he headed to the bank and opened the safe deposit box up. Inside he found a letter addressed to him.

"DEAR SON,

BY NOW YOU HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ELLEN AND I. I FELT SO WEAK AND SINFUL AFTERWARDS BUT WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD I WAS DEVISTATED. SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND I HAD VIOLATED MY OWN SON'S TRUST AND LOVE. I HAD A HARD TIME FACING YOU AT YOUR WEDDING AND THE TIME WE VISITED YOU IN NEW YORK. THANK GOD YOUR MOTHER FORGAVE ME AND I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT YOU WILL DO THE SAME ONE DAY. I SEE DAWN GROWING UP AND SEE A LOT OF YOU IN HER. I HOPE THAT SHE AND YOU CAN BECOME CLOSE. PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

DAD"

He pulled out an envelope that had the original trust fund information. It was fifteen years ago and the amount was $40,000. He also found a photo of his dad holding him just after he was born. He wished he had known about Ellen because he would have made it better by forgiving him. After taking the contents he turned in the key and paid for the rental, which had grown to over $100.

Connie was waiting for him when he returned. "I know he wrote you a letter but don't know what it said. I'm sure it was how much he loved you."

"We all make mistakes. I've made a few in my life," he laughed. "And I would never think of Dawn as a mistake."

"Here is what the trust is worth."

Money wasn't a big deal for Ted but he was shocked that the fund had almost doubled. "Nice, I'm sure she can use it if she wants to go to college."

*

Ellen told Jim that evening and was surprised that he took it so calmly.

"Ellen you were Dawn's age and messed up after Ted left. I wish you would have told me sooner."

"I've been ashamed. It was funny that I didn't mind the rumors about Ted being the father. But Ted's father was a well- respected and nice man. I didn't want to ruin his reputation. Promise me that you will never tell anyone who Dawn's biological father is."

*

Ted spent most of the night going through the files. He spent most of the time checking Rebecca's pay, her house loan and her banking account. The problem was that they didn't add up. Her annual pay in the small bank was barely $35,000 and her home loan for the $280,000 home was only $150,000. The problem was that she never had more than $6,000 in her savings account. He thought that maybe she inherited money from her parents but after checking their accounts he found out that they had declared bankruptcy. Somehow Rebecca put down $130,000 on the loan.

After comparing the dates for her loan against withdrawals from the Wright Corporation he had what he was looking for.

*

Ted had told Kathy that he wouldn't be able to see her that night but as he left the bank his car automatically turned down her street. It was almost 11:00PM when he rang her doorbell. A few minutes later the porch light came on and she peeked out.

"Sorry it's so late," Ted said after she opened the door to let him in. "I wanted to see you."

Kathy had just moved into bed to read a book. She had no makeup and her hair was a mess. "Are you ok? Is there something wrong?" She didn't care that her white terrycloth robe was open showing her plain white night gown.

He smiled. "I'm great. I...just wanted to see you."

"God, I'm a mess," she said trying to comb her hair with her fingers.

His fingers took her hand and pulled her towards him. "You're beautiful." Her eyes closed when his face and lips lightly touched hers. Only seconds ticked off before he was rock hard pressing into her soft silky stomach.

The kiss started softly but became urgent and harder. Their tongues explored deeper than before as their hands and fingers searched and caressed.

"I think my bed...uh..whew..would be a better place for this," she said trying to catch her breath.

Ted held her hand up the stairs and stopped when they entered her bedroom. "I'll be right back," Kathy said walking towards the bathroom.

Ted thought about undressing but didn't want to seem too anxious. He sat on her bed and picked up the book she had been reading.

Kathy combed her hair knowing that soon it would be messed up again. She thought about shaving her legs but knew she didn't have enough time. After spraying some perfume between her pink breasts she smiled into the mirror and walked back into the bedroom. "Would you rather read my book?" She laughed.

Ted turned and saw that the white nightgown was paper-thin. The shadows of her pointy nipples were very apparent, as was the thin trimmed bush through the panties and gown. "What are my choices?"

Kathy moved over to his knees and pulled the book away. "I'm better than any book. Here is my chapter one." She leaned forward and gave him a wet kiss.

"Chapter two." She picked up his hand and turned it to cup her left breast. "Three." She guided his left hand to her right breast.

"I'm really starting to like your book." Her nipples pressed hard into his palms.

Kathy's legs were weak but she managed to stand up as he massaged and toyed with her soft mounds. As he cupped her right breast his right hand moved down over her navel where she grabbed it. "Are you trying to jump ahead to the end?"

He laughed. "Maybe."

"Chapter four." She turned facing away and pushed her well-shaped ass back at him. After feeling his hands on her bum she reached back and pulled the gown upward.

"Nice," he grinned seeing the pink tender thighs and finally the pink buttocks with the thin white bikini strap parting them. "I may stay on this chapter for a while."

As he rubbed and squeezed she pulled the gown up over her head. Her heart was beating rapidly when his right middle finger pushed under her butt until he touched the damp crotch of her pussy.

Kathy forgot about being a book and reached down to push off her panties. As they left her cheeks he helped push them down her legs until they fell onto her feet. She kicked them off and slowly turned.

"Umm," he whispered while reaching around to cup her buttocks and pull her sex forward. His nose and lips pressed between her thighs until he felt the moisture.

"Ohhh." Kathy moaned when his tongue pierced her swollen outer lips. Her hand held his head tighter as her legs opened.

Ted had never touched a clitoris as big and swollen as hers was at that moment. His tongue curled around the button and vibrated.

"OH GOD TED!" She couldn't remember the last time her pussy was licked like this. "RIGHT THERE...YES DON'T STOP!"

He didn't want to stop but he had to get her on the bed on her back. She groaned when he stopped licking but didn't resist when he guided her back on her pillows. This time he started kissing her lips, chin, chest, and navel before arriving at her ready sex.

"AHHH," she cried when his tongue returned. She had never lost control like she was doing now. "TED..PLEASE COME UP HERE...I WANT IT." Her hands pulled up on his arms but he wasn't going to leave until she came.

"OHHHH...GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO...ME?!!

Ted used all of his experience. When he found something she liked he stayed with it. Her body was lifting and heaving making it difficult to keep his mouth in place. Finally he had to say it, "Please stop moving."

"I CAN'T HELP IT! OHHHHH!" Kathy's body exploded. "AHHHHH!"

Three minutes went by before Kathy opened her eyes. Ted had moved up next to her and was softly caressing her left breast. "I never knew," she whispered as she turned and lightly kissed his shoulder.

Ted expected her to lift up and kiss his lips but her mouth moved down his bicep and over to suckle on his small hard nipple. "Ummm," he moaned when her hot tongue licked down over his navel to the tip of his cock, which was only an inch below.

Her kisses were like fire up and down his shaft. They teased his balls and even dared to go lower which caused his rear muscles to tighten. He heard her giggle as she moved back to his lollipop.

Kathy decided to return the favor and took her time tasting and teasing. Her teeth nibbled until she felt him shutter. "Ahhhh."

Both wanted his love stick inside but she resisted making him feel like she had only moments before. Her jaws stretched when she engulfed the huge crown. After positioning her mouth and throat her lips slid down, down and down until it just wouldn't go anymore. Slowly her mouth retreated and after licking around the tip it returned. Again and again her mouth worked until Ted tapped her head to warn her of his imminent release. But she didn't move back. "Do it," she thought ready to take his juices.

Ted had never climaxed in a woman's mouth before. It was an experience he would never forget. His mouth opened but he couldn't manage a sound.

Kathy took two loads before swallowing. Again and again until he was finally empty.

A few minutes later they lay together again. "Didn't you like it?" She asked. "You didn't make a sound."

He laughed. "I didn't have any air left to make any noise." After hugging she turned off the lamp by the bed and fell asleep in his arms.

Kathy was dead tired and asleep when the phone rang. She was still in La-La land when she turned into Ted's sleeping body. "Sorry," she said climbing over him to get the phone. She saw that it was 6:00AM. "Hi mother."

"Where are you?" Mary Reavis asked.

"I uh..overslept. I'll be in as soon as I can." She hung up and flattened herself on top of him as he tried to open his eyes. "Sorry but I'm late for work."

"Can't you call in sick?"

"But, I'm not sick," she giggled.

"OK, but next time we wake up on our own."

"Maybe Saturday night? The shop is not open on Sunday morning." She kissed him one more time before jumping out of bed. By the time she took a shower and dried her hair Ted was dressed and was sitting at the kitchen table. "I made the coffee."

"I don't drink coffee," she laughed. "Tea remember?"

*

Ted had enough evidence to hang Rebecca but wanted to get George Wright Jr. and Sr. as well. He made it home and showered before stopping by another one of his high school buddies lawyer Mark Thomas.

"Hey, I heard you were home," Mark smiled before shaking his hand. "What's all the secrecy about?"

"I have a problem at the bank with one of my employees. First of all I want to make sure you have nothing to do with her."

He laughed. "Rebecca. Nope she has offered but I have resisted. Actually I have a wonderful wife who keeps me happy. If you and Kathy want to come to one of our adult parties let me know."

"Adult party. And how do you know about Kathy and me?"

"Small town," he laughed. "Adult party meaning some fun games if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I think I do but I'm not interested. Back to the reason I'm here. What if I have an employee who may be allowing bank favors for gain of his own?"

"Against the law," Mark said. "The person can be arrested."

"And the company that is getting the favors?"

"Same."

"Thanks Mark. If the bank needs local representation I'll get back with you. Uh...I may know a couple who might be interested in your parties."

"Great. Send them my way."

*

Ellen was cutting her last head of hair when she saw Ted standing at the door. "OK, Mrs. Roberts all finished." After she paid Ellen motioned for Ted to come inside. She pulled the door shade down and locked the door after he got inside.

"I was hoping you would stop by," she said looking nervous.

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you that I hold no bad feelings about what happened. I should be the one who is sorry."

Ellen fought back the tears as she moved up to him and pulled him closer. "Your father was not at fault. He felt so bad when he discovered that I was pregnant."

Ted felt her breasts against him and when he felt some excitement below he moved back. "The good news is that I have a step-sister. Dawn is a very special kid."

"I know," Ellen grinned.

"The real reason I'm here is that my father left something for Dawn."

"Really? I'm sure she will cherish it." Ellen thought it might be a piece of old jewelry or something.

He laughed. "I think you will like this more than she will." He pulled a cashier's check from his shirt pocket and handed it to her.

"OH MY GOD!" She cried when seeing the $74,600 amount. "Is this for real?"

"Oh yeah. Very real. And since Ellen is my father's daughter she will get half of his estate which I have not touched." He reached into his other pocket and pulled out another check.

Ellen's left hand was trembling holding the first check. When she took the second check in her right fingers and looked she suddenly blacked out.

"HEY ARE YOU OK?" Ellen heard a voice in the distance. Her eyes flickered open and saw Ted's face looking down into hers.

"Yes, I had this wild dream." She sat up and saw the two checks on the floor next to where she was lying. "Oh my."

*

"What's the big occasion?" Dawn asked sitting at the town's fanciest restaurant with her parents and Ted sitting around the table.

Ted and Ellen managed to keep a straight face but Jim had a shit-eating grin.

"What is going on now?" Dawn asked.

"Ted has something to give you," Ellen said finally smiling.

Ellen was still puzzled and didn't seem impressed when she took the two checks from Ted. She saw the top check was made out to her and then saw the $74,600 amount. "Me? This is mine?"

Ted laughed when she put the check down and hurried around the table to give him a hug.

"So does this mean that I...that I can go to college now?"

"Yes," Ellen said reaching over and picking up the checks. "Actually there are two checks."

Dawn almost dove across the table to get the second check. Her upper body was flat on the table as she read the second amount. "$50,000." She looked up and smiled.

"Read it again," Jim said laughing out loud.

"50...no wait..500.....thousand dollars!" She grabbed both checks and started jumping up and down next to the table. The other customers were laughing and clapping.

"I'M RICH...I'M RICH!!"

*

Ted was feeling great after leaving the restaurant. He made Connie promise not to tell Dawn that he had given the girl his share of the estate as well. He was driving by the coffee shop and saw Kathy's car parked outside next to another car with Illinois license plates.

After parking around the corner he walked around the shop and peeked into the window. His heart dropped when he saw Kathy standing across from a man who was holding both of her hands. It took him a second to realize that this had to be the married man that had left her high and dry in Chicago.

"Oh fuck," he whispered while backing away from the window and walking back to his car.

The end of Chapter 3.

*

Ending note: Well this chapter had some great moments and some not so great moments. There are a lot of doors still open so stay tuned in. Thanks for all of your kind feedback. Don't forget to vote and send me feedback if you have any ideas to keep this story enjoyable. Love...Slick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hometown Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds