Honeymoon Suiteness Ch. 02

"Oh, God, baby!" She screamed. "Don't stop, oh God, oh GOOOOOOD! SHIIIIIIIT! UNH," she finished with a grunt, followed by a few more. Bryan backed his face away from her pussy, and realized that this side project of hers had worked. He was hard as a rock.

"Get up here," she commanded. Bryan crawled over top his sister, who threw her arms around him and pulled up to kiss him. "Mmmm, I taste good."

"You sure do," Bryan said with a smile. He backed up again, and wiggled Bridget's sundress all the way down her legs, so she was completely nude. He slinked back on top of his sister, who was still panting from Bryan's oral assault. Her head was resting to the side, seemingly unable to lift again, having expended all her energy just to kiss him. Her black hair was a sprawling mess on the bedsheet.

"Now," she said, looking up now at Bryan, "are you gonna follow through with my demand?"

Bridget looked positively enchanting as she lay naked beneath her brother. She reached over to the bedside lamp and turned it off; Bryan then realized that it was the only light that had been turned on in the room, which was now almost pitch black. Through the blinds, a dozen little beams of starlight shone into the suite. He still couldn't see very well, but Bridget's striking blue eyes, as always, managed to reflect the stars back to her brother. He could see an outline of his sister's face, with two faint sapphires affixed.

In the darkness, Bryan heard a whisper. "Fuck me."

He positioned his pelvis between her legs, and moved his cock such that the tip was up against her pussy. He gave a little push, and slid into Bridget's womanhood.

"Oooooh," she let out, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. Bryan pushed further in, and she continued to moan at the intrusion. Finally, he gave a thrust and bottomed out in his sister. Her eyes opened in a flash, and this time her head popped up a little. "Oh my God."

Bryan pulled about halfway out, and pushed forward. Then again, and again and again. Her cunt eagerly squeezed and caressed his cock as it moved in and out. He continued his movement, adding in a downward push, allowing his pelvis to rub directly against hers. This got Bridget going. She threw her arms around his back and brought her head up, and she wrapped her legs tightly around Bryan's thighs.

He continued like this for a few more minutes, and his sister's moans became more and more intense. As Bryan felt his orgasm welling up in him, Bridget, began to get vocal.

"Oh God, fuck me!" she screamed softly. "Fuck me harder! God, do it! Fuck meeeee!!" She clawed at his back, breathing quickly and loudly. "Ah-ah-ah-ah Aaaaaaah," she screamed, overcome with waves of orgasmic pleasure.

Bryan continued to pound, and heard familiar whimpers with each thrust. With each push and pull, he felt her pussy give yet another squeeze of pleasure. He had nearly had enough when he blurted out, "I'm gonna cum, Bridge!"

"Do it!" She panted. "Oh God, do it! Cum in my pussy! Cum in your sister's pussy!"

The unprecedented dirty talk sent him over the edge, and Bryan released a surprisingly large load into her womb, grunting with each spurt. He collapsed onto her body, and the two of them lay there in silence again. He rolled off after a few minutes, and Bridget took the cue to climb on top. They kissed lightly for what seemed like an eternity. For all Bryan cared, they could do this for eternity.

"Hey, you're awake!" Bridget called to her brother as he rolled around in the bed. She walked from the kitchen area to the bed, and leaned over to kiss him. "Gotcha some coffee." She handed him a mug, and Bryan realized that she was wearing only a barely-long-enough bathrobe. Her wavy black hair was a mess, as he assumed his own hair was.

"Thanks," he said, taking a sip. "I could use a Gatorade, too, after last night." He gave her a big smile, and his sexual teammate threw him one back. "Six times?" he asked, with an air of accomplishment.

"I counted seven," she replied with a coy smile.

"Huh. Anyway, I was hoping we could do some stuff off the resort today," Bryan yawned, "but I also assumed I'd get more than two hours of sleep."

"Well that was silly," she chuckled. "I figured you knew by yesterday afternoon how the night was gonna go."

In truth, he did know, but he hadn't put together how that would affect his plans going forward. "Maybe we can just sleep all day," he said. "Or fuck during daylight hours next time."

"Well, you can get some nap time in," Bridget began with a maternal tone that told Bryan she was setting the agenda, "but I was hoping..."

"What is it?" Bryan asked. She looked nervous.

"I was hoping we could go to church," she stammered.

"You're kidding, right?" His eyes narrowed in disbelief, but Bridget's solid stare suggested she was serious. "Don't they look down on all that shit we just did? Pretty sure they aren't big fans of incest, or sex in general."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"I haven't gone in years, Bridge." He was in shock at this request. How could she think this was a good idea?

"Bryan, I promised mom we'd go," she begged. "And... I don't know why, but I feel safe there. We always went as kids when mom took us, and it reminds me of growing up. Besides, I don't care what they think. I do a lot of stuff they don't approve of, but the Church still feels like part of me. There's that little chapel on the resort grounds, and..."

"I'm not going." Bryan was resolute.

"Come on, you won't even talk to me about it?" Bridget looked desperate.

"What's there to talk about?" he asked. "It's not part of my life anymore. I don't mind if you go, just don't drag me into that bullshit again."

Bridget began to tear up. Bryan reached out to touch her leg, but she recoiled. "So all of that, and now we don't even discuss how the day will go?" She was growing angry. "I thought I meant more to you than just being your fuck buddy!" Bryan tried to speak up, but his sister wasn't having it. "The least you could do is talk to me about it. I mean, is this what Meghan dealt with? Just a total shut-down instead of discussion?"

As soon as she said it, she regretted it, and her mouth remained open but silent. Bryan was livid. "I can't believe you just went there."

"I can't either, I'm so sorry." Bridget was sobbing now, leaning against the counter. "I didn't mean that. I didn't want it to go like this. I just thought maybe you'd go to Church with me."

The last 'with me' was barely intelligible, as her tears had taken full control.

"Come here," he said. "Come over here. We'll talk this out."

Bridget sat in his lap, and he held her as she cried it out. Once she had calmed down, the two siblings talked about his breakup, and Bridget apologized profusely for bringing it up. Bryan returned with an apology for his rudeness regarding church. She shook her head.

"I'll just go by myself," she hoarsely. "I think that would be better."

"Nope. I'm coming," he responded quickly, and she gave him a big hug. Bryan still didn't understand what her fascination with Catholicism was, or how she could still practice all these years, especially now, after what the two of them had done. He had become agnostic toward the idea of an all-powerful God, but if he existed, surely he was pissed at them.

That aside, he felt that he owed it to his sister to take a plunge. After all, the last time she asked him to do something he wasn't comfortable with, they ended up fucking. So that was something to toss into the 'pro' column. "When is it?"

"Shit!" She looked at her phone. "It's in twenty minutes. We have to get dressed!"

Outside of the chapel, Bryan tensed up and took a deep breath. Bridget grabbed his harm with both hands and tried to reassure him.

"I know you're super uncomfortable, but I want you to know how much this means to me." She threw her big blue stare at him. "And as for what we've done, I can't imagine God cares. If he's out there and wants us to be happy, he'll let this one go, because you make me happy."

Bridget beamed at him, and he couldn't resist. Though he was still uneasy, the fact that she wasn't backing off her feelings for him was meaningful. She wasn't letting her belief give her any reservations about their actions.

The service was short and simple, compared to the elaborate showcases he recalled from childhood and young adulthood. Some readings, a song here and there which Bryan didn't sing, a sermon, and a communion service in which he declined to participate. He still didn't get the appeal, but it was relatively painless, and it made his sister happy. That was enough.

Bridget looked much more cheerful as they walked out of the chapel. "Thanks," she said bashfully. She kissed him on the cheek. "And just so you know, I really don't mind that you didn't take part in it. I just wanted you next to me."

"I'm sorry I made a big deal about it," he said under his breath. She accepted the muffled apology.

"It's alright," she said. "You went, and now it's over. If you're up for it, you can try next week too, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it."

They held hands on the way to a little outdoor restaurant for brunch, where they sat down and ordered a round of coffee. Bridget was dressed in a bright yellow sundress with white polka dots, much longer and more modest than the teal one she wore the night before. Her hair was up in a ponytail, since she didn't have time to do it up before church.

"So we had a fight," she said. "That wasn't fun."

"No, but I'm glad it's over," he replied, sipping his coffee.

"Yeah," she whispered. "It's good to know we got through it, right?"

"Bridget, we used to fight all the time," he said dismissively. "We always get through it." She looked down at his hand, which had grabbed hers. Her face contorted to one side in an attempt to explain what she was feeling, but Bryan finally picked it up. This was their first fight since their relationship became romantic. "Oh. Right."

"This is real to me, Bryan." She had already said something like this, Bryan recalled. "And if we're gonna keep acting like this, I need to know what happens when we get home. It's been 24 hours, and we've had our irresponsible fun." Bridget stirred her coffee. "Time to be adults."

He knew this conversation had to come eventually. He had dreaded it since yesterday afternoon, but it was a sensible question.

"We can't just go back to the way things were," he said, and Bridget shook her head in agreement. Bryan went on, "I can't go back. I realized Friday that I was in love with you, and I thought it could never be. Now it is."

"You haven't answered the question," she pushed on. "What do we do going forward?"

He wasn't going to dodge this one. "Well, we can't tell mom."

"NO," Bridget shot back, wide-eyed. "We can't. At least not anytime soon."

"The nice thing is that I have an excuse for being single for a while," Bryan said. "I'm on the rebound, remember? It was so bad I had to take my sister on my honeymoon. That should buy me a few months of not even looking for other girls."

"And me?" Bridget had no excuse for her lack of interest in dating. Already their mother tried to set her up with young men, but at least then Bridget could humor her and go on a date here or there.

"I don't know, babe." He was still getting used to using that word, and he thought for a moment that maybe they should tone it down so as to avoid accidentally saying it in Ohio. "Maybe you could get a fake one?"

"An incest beard?" she asked incredulously. Apparently, that was a no-go. "I'm not getting a fake boyfriend."

"Just throwing out ideas, Bridge." They weren't getting anywhere. "Okay, how about you tell her you're trying to focus on getting a job?" Bryan thought this was a great idea, and she contemplated it longer than the last one.

"That could actually work for a bit," she thought aloud. Bridget laughed, "until I actually get a job."

"Maybe that'll be good for you," he suggested. "You can get out of the house, visit me without getting mom suspicious, maybe... you could eventually... move in?" He was hesitant, but he wanted it. He would have been willing to ask her before anything happened between them, after he and Meghan broke up. The only trouble was that he only had one bedroom. That wasn't an issue anymore.

Bridget lit up at the suggestion. "Move in?!?! You mean it?" she squeaked.

"If we think we can manage it, yeah." It was what they both wanted. "But, how would we explain that to mom?"

"I could get a really cheap apartment, and pretend to live there!" Bridget answered immediately.

"You've thought about this already, haven't you?" he accused playfully. She dropped her jaw a little, pretending to be offended at the accusation, but it turned into a guilty grin.

"Maaaaybe," she said, stirring her coffee.

"Well played, little sister." Bryan sipped his coffee. "Well played. We'll start looking for places for you when we get back."

"I want to go to the pool again!" Bridget was in full-on scatterbrain mode now, pinballing from one idea to the next. "Plus, you get to see one of my hot, sexy bikinis again."

Bryan shut his eyes and pictured his sister in each of her two elemental swimsuits. The icy blue and purple one drew him in when they had hit the hot tub right after arriving in Cancun. The fiery red and orange number got him going when they sat at the bar in the pool the next day, and lured him in for an inappropriate kiss at the beach.

"You don't have to sit there imagining me," Bridget said. "You can swim around with me, and hold me while I'm wearing it. I'm yours, buddy. You can have what you see, now."

"Uh-huh." He was beginning to get overwhelmed by his sex drive, and he feared he would make an advance on his sister without getting her direct approval.

They arrived at the suite, and found the place in a horrifying state. They had spent most of their time there either having sex or edging toward it, and that had left the room a complete mess. "I think it's time to take advantage of the dresser," Bridget said. Bryan nodded, and they unloaded their remaining clean clothes into the drawers, setting aside their dirty laundry into a basket provided by the resort. "Housekeeping will take care of the laundry."

"Excellent," Bryan replied. "Let's get dressed for the pool." He was anxious for the reveal of which outfit he'd get to see this time.

"Okay, sounds good." Bridget undid her ponytail and let her long, wavy black hair tumble down in front of her shoulders. She grabbed both of her bikinis from where they hung by the hot tub and brought them into the bathroom, keeping the mystery alive.

Bryan changed quickly into his brown swim trunks, trying pointlessly to conceal his erection. The suspense was killing him.

His sister emerged from the bathroom. The blue-and-lavender swirl on her bikini mirrored the icy cool control she exhibited as she stared seductively into his eyes. "Ready to go?" She walked toward the door to the outside walkway.

Bryan approached her, grabbed her wrists, pushed her up against the front door, and kissed her. Bridget squealed with surprise. He released the kiss, and she looked back up at him with a mixture of fear, confusion, and excitement. He removed his swim trunks, then Bridget's bottom; he didn't bother with her bikini top. He lifted her legs to his sides, and she threw her arms around his neck and squeezed tight. Bryan found her opening and lowered his sister onto his shaft, fully impaling her. "Aaahhhhhhhhh," she moaned, savoring the penetration. He lifted again, and dropped her, adding in a slight thrust forward. "Ungh. Oh fuck!" Bridget was completely immersed in shock and sensuality.

Bryan grunted as he continued to pound her against the door. Up and down he guided her, pushing into her as she slid down his cock. Bridget began to escalate her moaning, and she started to thrust in any way she could, mostly unable to actively participate. Her hands alternated between clinging on Bryan's shoulders, and slamming against the door. She was getting helplessly fucked like a sex doll, and she was loving every second of it. She squeezed her thighs around Bryan's midsection, but as she reached orgasm, she lost full control of her senses and let the electric pleasure take hold of her body.

She exploded into a loud climax, moaning and groaning throughout. Bridget dug her fingernails in her brother's neck as he injected a massive load of semen into her. Oohs and aaahs abounded, along with a HNG from Bryan as his last spurt was swallowed up in her depths. His legs weakened as he lowered them both to the floor. He found himself sitting down, his sister still straddling his cock. She was trembling, unable to find the words, uttering nonsense between staggered breaths.

"No talking, Bridget." Bryan said, grabbing the middle of her bikini top between her breasts and pulling her in. "Just kissing." Bridget yelped as her mouth was forced up against his, and she took his tongue into her mouth, trying to control herself. But she was still stunned from the surprise reaming, and she had almost no emotional or physical agency at the moment. Her brother had overwhelmed her in passion. She shivered in her icy cold-colored bikini top, and her otherwise bare, milky-white body was frozen in place, cradled in Bryan's arms.

He caressed her as her tremors began to subside, and helped her up. They stood there in front of the door, but Bridget was barely able to stand. Bryan walked her to the bed, where she instantly collapsed in a heap of pleasure, rolling her eyes back into her head. "Oh my God," she panted. "Oh my fucking God." She mumbled something else, but it wasn't English. Bryan continued to rub her body here and there and everywhere. After twenty minutes, Bridget slowly sat up and said, "I don't know when, but you're doing that to me again."

She put her bottom back on, and Bryan hoisted up his swim trunks. As they walked through the outdoor labyrinth around the suites, Bryan noticed a resort worker had caught his eye. The man had the name "Javier" sewn on a tag, and he grinned knowingly at Bryan as he cleaned up a spill on the floor. He must have heard the commotion they just made. After all, Bridget was getting slammed up against the door to the outside world, and neither of them was quiet about it. No matter, Bryan thought. Everyone here thought they were newlyweds on their honeymoon. It was to be expected.

They reached the pool, and found a pair of unoccupied lawn chairs on the concrete patio. Bridget hauled the massive sunscreen dispenser out of her pool bag. She applied the lotion to her face, then her arms, legs, chest, and stomach. "Baby, can you get my back?"

It was less awkward for Bryan this time around. He didn't have to pretend not to relish rubbing an oily substance on his sister's flawless white skin. He was generous with the sunscreen, making sure to layer it on every part of her. Bridget cooed as her brother massaged her back.

They switched places, and eventually Bryan was also covered up and ready to swim. They dipped in and found their old bartender friend at the shallow end of the pool. A Jamison and a margarita were poured quickly, and the Shaughnessy siblings talked and drank for an hour and a half, alternating between sitting on the underwater stools, and wading around in the nearby area.

"I'm getting a bit exhausted from the sun," Bridget said. "Mind if we head back inside?"

"Sure," Bryan replied. He had begun to tire as well, and he figured that after a bit of rest, he had some more private time with his sister to look forward to. Sister. The thought bounced around in his head, as he considered all the ways this arrangement could go wrong. It was only a matter of time before something gave way, and their love affair came crashing to earth. Mexico, it seemed, was safe, but their return to Ohio would be perilous indeed. It would not be easy to keep a secret like theirs for as long as they planned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds