Honeymoon Visitor

"Uhh..." she gasped at the cold. She felt her nipples immediately harden with the chilling ripple. The stranger moved the can across her left breast, dampening the silk with the condensation. Some droplets slid down the middle, again chilling her chest and causing her to gasp. Her body was frozen still, but only partly from the coldness of the can. He moved the can up and down her right nipple, bending it under the silk with the top ridge.

Alicea felt the same trance as before. Why was she letting this man touch her like this? Why was she getting so turned on? She decided to stop him, but her body refused to obey. He's just touching... there's nothing wrong with touching...

The stranger managed to tuck the can between the folds of the robe, and began sliding it down. The motion caused the robe to open, increasing the exposed area of her chest. Alicea watched as the white chain became visible, then the shadowed curves of her large, tender breasts. His body pressed completely against her, warming her back while chilling her front. She felt his hot breath pour down her neck as her robe opened. She looked down at her cleavage, aware the curves and shadows she clearly saw were visible to him as he peered over her shoulder. He kissed her neck. She remained frozen.

If he tried to open her robe all the way, she was going to let him... No! She caught his hand. It had become cold from the can, and her own flesh seemed to burn as it pressed against him.

She wasn't going to show him her breasts. She wasn't going to let him open her robe and view the forbidden parts of her that were only for her husband's eyes! The stranger returned his hands to Alicea's hips. Alicea noticed the robe was open down to her stomach. She noticed the dangling chain that rested remindingly between her breasts -- tucked snugly in the warm cleavage. Her nipples were still covered. She felt triumphant in the fact. He had seen a lot of skin, but nothing forbidden.

He started humping. He moved his cock against her, teasing her with its length and desire. Oh God... Alicea felt a rush of heat between her legs. She wanted to move away. She wanted to flee. But she wasn't fucking, she wasn't fucking... She was guarded by his swim trunks and her panties.

She wasn't fucking...

But the erotic flush was still enough for her body to instinctively push back and onto his cock.

"Ohh!" she gasped as he mashed her against the machine, dropping the iced tea. His hands started caressing her hips and sides, pushing the robe well above her waist, as he humped harder against her.

"Wow!" Alicea heard two men walk by. They saw her being humped by this man.

"Oh, my God!" a woman walked by. She saw her being humped by this man.

A third man whistled. He saw her being humped by this man.

The stranger slid his hands up inside her robe. The naked flesh of her hips was being touched. It's ok... it's ok... she thought. It's nothing forbidden... Why? Why? Why am I letting him do this? She tried to rationalize her acceptance as her body was slowly humped against the machine.

"Mommy, what are they doing?"

Alicea noticed a young boy out of the corner of her eye.

"Come away, Donnie! Come away from there!" The mother tried to pull her son away from the sight of the strange man methodically rubbing his penis against Alicea's panties. Away from the image of his hands caressing a nearly naked woman's exposed hips and her body banging into the vending machine. But the boy shook his mother off as he watched the stranger reach up underneath the robe to Alicea's bare breasts...

Alicea snapped out of it. The touch of the stranger's hand against the round forms of her beauty was the breaking point. That was forbidden.

Or was it the presence of the child and his mother?

Alicea hurriedly made her way down the all, never looking back at the man or the gawking little boy, all the while hoping it was the forbidden, unallowed touch that made her stop. Not the fact the were interrupted...

"Girl, what's the matter with you?" Alicea stared at her image in the mirror as she spoke under her breath. She had just woken up, and now had to deal with last night. She refused to think about the evening before. She refused to think about her idleness while a strange man got off on her. Tom had just shopped in the shower, and she was alone in the room, thinking...

She sat up in the bed, guilty for what happened when she returned. She woke up Tom. She once again managed to bring his tired cock to life. She was desperate to be fucked by him. If he hadn't woken u, she would have fucked his hand while he slept if necessary.

But she knew she didn't let go. For the first time, she faked an orgasm with Tom. She faked the ecstasy, she faked the moans, she faked the satisfaction. Her body had tingled with sexual arousal, but it was as if Tom's hands had no feeling. They couldn't stimulate her smooth flesh. His lips couldn't quench her burning thirst. His hardened cock couldn't fill her opening of lust.

She made him go get her an iced tea. She couldn't go into that hallway again. Tom came back, a look of exhaustion dominating his face. He didn't even shut the door all the way behind him. He fell into bed with his wife and instantly fell asleep as his wife gulped down her thirst.

Alicea got up, ready to dress herself. She found her gold panties, and routinely pulled them on. She eyed her luggage, and felt the urge to dig through it disappear in an instant. All she knew she felt was uncertainty.

She plucked the matching robe from the floor and pulled it tightly around her. She wondered if Tom would come out of the shower a rejuvenated sex machine. It didn't seem to matter. She sat her precious body in front of the mirror, and began brushing her hair. Quickly it returned to its blonde luster. Alicea found her eyes looking more at the ride beneath the robe... at the chain that hanging comfortably between her breasts.

The door opened...

Alicea looked in the mirror and saw him. She wasn't surprised, she wasn't afraid.

He seemed hesitant, as if her rebuke of him last night was the final conclusion of their mini-affair. Alicea looked back at him in the mirror. He was still dressed in his trunks from the night before. She stood up, wearing the same robe and panties she wore in their last encounter. The same robe he dampened with a dripping can. The same smooth, silky, robe he nearly slid off her gorgeous body. Alicea knew he had touched her where she shouldn't let a man touch her. But she had drawn the line. She left when his touch grew inappropriate She left before his touch became absolutely forbidden. Once in the elevator. Once in the restaurant. Once in the hall.

Alicea opened her robe.

The smooth silk slowly glided off her creamy skin. The chain became visible. Her shadowed curves became visible. The round shape of her breasts opened into view, along with her forbidden, tender, pink nipples.

She offered her breasts to him. She offered him forbidden touch.

She had about five seconds before he was on her. He kissed her -- longly and wetly. His hand groped and squeezed her breast. Alicea grabbed it, but this time didn't move it off her. She spread his open palm over her nipples, wedged it in her cleavage, and massaged herself with his forbidden touch. Her breasts moved and shaped to his eager grasp. Her nipples bent under his fingers. Then she brought his hand to her mouth, and sucked the lingering taste.

He threw her onto the bed. Alicea's body bounced on the mattress, her breasts swaying with the motion. She pulled off her panties as the stranger pulled of his trunks.

Alicea wanted to cry out as he penetrated her. She wanted to vocalize the absolute pleasure she felt as his cock slid into her. He fucked her hard, his thrusts pounding into her, burying his cock deep within her. They bucked wildly up and down on the bed. Alicea wrapped her wide-spread legs around her lover. Her breasts bounced just as wildly up and down as he fucked her.

Alicea's thoughts were gone. Her lust was in overdrive. Her body quivered and trembled from the purest fucking she had ever known. She wanted his cock, she wanted his cum. She wanted to fuck him over and over again as that magnificent cock slipped in and out of her cunt. Those eyes... those stares... Alicea felt his lust reach for fulfillment with each fucking movement.

The bed squeaked with the fucking, as loudly as a bed had ever seemed to squeak. His cock hurt her. But she forced it in harder with her insistent tugs. Fuck me.. fuck me... she screamed to herself over and over again. Be my fucker, be my lover...

The stranger was deliberate and frenzied in his pace. He was aware of this woman's new husband in the shower, and knew he had to fuck her quick and good. He focused his eyes on her bouncing tits and the chain tossed around between them.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Alicea moaned quietly with his thrusts. Her robe hung completely open at her sides.

He was seeing her all beauty. She smiled with the memory. Her saw her face, her tits, her pussy... she was naked with this man, this man that was not her husband. She was fucking this man, this man that as not her husband.

The stranger grunted. His sperm shot into her, licking the slippery walls of her cunt. She felt it ooze inside her, tickling her clit and thighs. Oohh, his cum... her cunt felt so alive from the sticky wetness. It trickled out her pussy, down her legs and onto the sheet.

"Rub it! Oh please, rub it!" she only thought the words, but they were answered.

The stranger took the blanket in hand, and wedged it between her legs.

"Ohh... oohhh..." Alicea kicked as his fingers pushed his sperm into her. No panties were in the way. Nothing stopped his sperm. He rubbed her hard and fast. The chain bounced on Alicea's breasts, the clasp had moved to the front.

Her hands found it, and removed the obtrusive chain from her breasts.

The stranger moved his body up hers, his cock hard once again. The chain was gone... now replaced by his swollen cock.

His juiced-up penis slid between her breasts. She pushed them together, tightening them on the slippery length. His hands joined hers, and massaged her tits while his cock fucked them.

The shower stopped.

The stranger kept humping. Alicea kept fucking. She heard the sounds of her husband sliding the curtain. She heard the sounds of him brushing his teeth. But she focused on the slurping sounds of the stranger's cock fucking her tits. Cum on me... Oh, cum on me...

The sperm shot into her neck, leaving a glistening trail of white along her chest. She dipped her head, and tasted the amount of cum that spurted into her mouth. The stranger sat up, and moved is cock to her lips. Alicea took it, and sucked the gobbed sperm and her own juice from the tip and length.

Her husband's electric razor stopped.

Alicea sprung from the bed. The stranger had his trunks on in an instant was quickly headed out the door. Alicea wrapped her sperm covered breasts in the robe

Tom emerged, his body still dripping from the water. Alicea stood before her husband.

"Mmmm." Tom hummed as he kissed his bride. His hands went for the tie..

Alicea grabbed his hand, and pushed him aside. She headed for the bathroom to wash the sperm from her cunt and tits.

In a little while, she would go for some iced tea.

-------The End---------

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds