Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 05

"Yes," Claire said a little breathlessly as she felt two pairs of hands caressing her through the flimsy underwear.

"Mmm, this is very nice," Casey said, running a finger along the edge of the panties, sending hot shivers through Claire's thighs. "Do they feel lovely and silky against your skin?"

"Yes," Claire managed to gasp, struggling to maintain her composure as she felt the women's fingers exploring the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. The sunlight was steaming through the window and it was getting hotter and hotter as she felt her body responding to their touch, her skin tingling wherever their fingertips trailed across her bare thighs.

"Mmm, this is very sexy, isn't it?" Casey purred, flashing Claire a wicked grin as her fingers traced the contours of Claire's pussy beneath the clinging satin. Claire felt herself surrendering to the sensual feelings, her knees growing weak as their fingers skated over the taut material.

"Um, is there anything else you wanted to see?" she asked, making one last attempt to retain her composure, stepping back from their tormenting fingers before she collapsed at their feet in a sweaty, moaning heap.

"Hmm, how about this cute little bra and pants set?" Stacy said, pulling two tiny scraps of lavender lace from the case.

"Ooh yes, so cute!" Casey exclaimed, excitedly.

"Oh, they're very, um, very revealing," Claire gasped.

"Well that's the kind of lingerie we stock here. I mean, if a lady just wants some plain white knickers she can go to Marks and Sparks or even Primark. We stock underwear that's a little racier, a little edgier. You are interested in us stocking these, right?" Stacy asked.

"Of course, of course," Claire said and she found herself crossing her arms then lifting the babydoll over her head, then slipping off the slightly moist panties, all too aware that suddenly she found herself completely naked in this stranger's office. It's just like wearing a bikini at the beach, she kept repeating to herself as she stepped into the panties, and slipped the bra up over her arms with slightly sweaty hands.

Of course, bikinis weren't made of semi-transparent lace and now she'd put the underwear on she was dismayed at how skimpy it was. In truth, the half-cup brassiere was a little too small for her 32C boobs, clinging tightly and doing little to conceal their plumpness, barely covering her semi-erect nipples. The panties were even more revealing, two thin, lacy straps running high over her hips connected to a slim lavender triangle of lace that barely covered the narrow triangle of tight blonde curls between her increasingly warm thighs.

"What do you think?" she asked, her voice dry and throaty as she turned to face the store owners, her hands hanging limply at her sides as she resisted the urge to cover her nakedness.

"Come a little closer dear, we don't bite," Stacey said.

"Well, not unless you want us to," Casey giggled.

Reluctantly stepping forward towards the sofa, Claire was all too aware that her hips were level with the women's' faces and she felt a fresh flush of embarrassment as they leaned forward and examined her panties.

"Ooh, I do like the cut of these panties, they're very sexy, aren't they?" Casey cooed, and Claire felt hot shivers running up and down her spine as the young woman ran a finger along her sensitive skin, tracing the edge.

"Mmm, I love this lace too, it's so sheer and daring," Stacy agreed, tracing the intricate floral swirls in the sheer fabric with a fingertip.

"Oh!" Claire gasped, as the women's fingers slid smoothly over the panties, causing dangerous tingles of pleasure to dance over her body. "I mean, these panties really are quite thin, aren't' they?"

"Mmm, well, we have to make sure they're the right quality, " Casey said innocently, looking up at her with her large, olive-green eyes, and Claire caught her breath as she felt the woman's fingers sliding between her legs, tracing the narrow gusset.

Claire bit her lip to stop any more gasps escaping. If she didn't know any better, she'd swear they were deliberately teasing her, their searching fingers exploring the tingling contours of her pussy through the fine lace. We're all professionals she kept telling herself, we're all just doing our jobs. But whatever she told herself, there was no denying how moist she was becoming down there as their fingers caressed her, becoming ever more daring as she stood there passively.

They were leaning closer now, their faces inches from her pussy, getting a really good look and Claire thought she saw the sisters exchanging fleeting, wicked grins. She felt a fresh surge of embarrassment at the thought they'd be able to see her wetness seeping into the thin lace, smell the unmistakable aroma of her arousal betraying how aroused she was becoming.

"Um, do you like the brassiere as well?" Claire said, her voice hoarse, trying to divert attention from her wanton thighs.

"Well, let's have a closer look," Stacy said, unravelling her long legs as she stood up.

Claire started to turn, but Stacy firmly grasped her shoulders so that she remained facing the sofa as the statuesque blonde moved behind her. Claire's arms were still hanging limply at her side as she watched Stacy casually slide her hands up over her stomach and cup her boobs through the skimpy lavender bra.

"Not much support, but then you probably don't need much support. Your boobs are lovely and firm," Stacy said as she cupped Claire's perky breasts.

"Do you like it?" Claire managed to croak as she felt Stacy's fingers sliding over the thin, lacy material of the bra. She watched the woman's fingers caressing her boobs helplessly, noting how the shiny pink nail polish matched her blouse.

"Oh yes, I like it very much," Stacy whispered, her glossy pink lips next to Claire's ear, her breath hot against her neck as she ran her fingers through her hair, sweeping it away and exposing the pale skin of her neck.

"Oh God," Claire groaned, her resolve weakening as she felt Stacy's warm lips kiss her neck and shoulder as her deft fingers toyed with her nipples, expertly coaxing them into stiff peaks that poked through the skimpy lace.

All the while, Casey's finger was massaging her pussy, her fingers moving in tight circles, each rotation making her feel a little hotter, turning up the heat on her body's thermostat.

"Um, is there anything else you'd like to see?" Claire gasped as she gestured towards the sample case, making a final effort to maintain the veneer of professionalism as she felt Casey's fingers sliding up and down her moist cleft.

"Oh, I think there are definitely one or two things I'd like to see, how about you sis?" Casey said, leaning in close and kissing the taut skin of her stomach. Claire had to bite her lip to suppress a loud gasp of pleasure as she felt Casey's teasing fingers eagerly tugging at her panties, as her lips left a trail of hot kisses down over her stomach. She made a half-hearted attempt to clutch at the waistband but Casey impatiently brushed her hand aside as she quickly slid them off her legs, exposing her engorged pussy, her labia swollen and pink, glistening with her juices.

"I can certainly think of a couple of things I'd like to see," Claire heard Stacy purr as she eased one of the straps over the smooth skin of her shoulder, baring one of her cupcake breasts.

The thin line between reality and fantasy was starting to blur now, as Claire felt her treacherous body surrendering to the women's intimate caresses. She felt Stacy's fingers lightly stroking her lips and instinctively opened her mouth, drawing them inside.

"Mmm, mmm," Claire moaned sucking hungrily at the fingers as Casey thoroughly explored the nooks and crannies of her bare pussy, caressing the little triangle of golden hair, then stroking up and down her silky slit.

"Oh God," Claire panted as she felt Stacy's wet fingers sliding down over the slope of her boob and squeezing her exposed nipple, making little plucking motions which sent delicious darts of pleasure straight to her clit. At the same time, she felt Casey's crimson lips kissing her way up her inner thighs, her arousal growing as she felt her warm breath on her tingling pussy.

"Mmm, she's all wet, the naughty girl," Casey chuckled as she grasped Claire's firm buttocks, holding her hips steady as she caught Claire's eye, winking mischievously as she slowly ran her tongue along the length of her pussy lips.

"Such a wickedly hot girl, I bet she's delicious," Stacy said, as she grasped a handful of blonde hair and gently but firmly eased Claire's head back and to one side. Claire sighed, arching her back as she felt the woman kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe.

"Mmm, she is," Casey said as she hungrily lapped at the juices that spilled freely from between her inflamed lips.

Claire felt herself surrendering to the delicious sensations, closing her eyes, her mind focussed on the urgent throbbing between her legs as she felt Casey spread the wet folds of her pussy and use her pointed little pink tongue to lap at the honey spilling from her slit. She barely noticed Stacy unclasping her bra, and slipping it off her arms as Casey licked and licked her sensitive inner folds.

"Yes, don't stop, just like that," she hissed, feeling her knees tremble as Casey flicked the tip of her tongue over her needy, throbbing clit. Her tormentor seemed to anticipate exactly what Claire needed, starting with light, almost teasing flicks of her tongue, before moving into a steady strumming that left Claire almost begging for more.

"Oh God, it's so good, don't stop," she pleaded as Casey once again flashed her an impish grin, before inserting a probing finger into her, exploring the fiery depths of her velvety wet vagina and sending fresh waves of pleasure surging through her. She felt her legs wobbling as Casey expertly licked and sucked at her pussy, and would have collapsed in a sweaty heap if Stacy hadn't wrapped an arm around her stomach.

"Just like that, don't stop," Claire pleaded, leaning heavily on Casey's shoulder as she felt her orgasm build, the sexual tension palpable in the hot, still air. Her body demanding a satisfying conclusion to the relentless foreplay as the women's hands and tongues probed her hot, young body. Casey was finger-fucking her steadily now, her wet finger smoothly slipping in and out of Claire's clasping lips, whilst her tongue flicked deftly over her pulsing clit.

"You're so hot," Stacy whispered in her ear as she gently bit her neck and rolled one of Claire's achingly hard nipples between thumb and forefinger. Looking down, she could see Casey's fingers, coated in her juices, quickly sliding in and out of her hungry pussy. Casey was fucking her hard now, two wet fingers penetrating her faster and faster, driving her on towards her own personal nirvana as her breath rasped hotly in her throat.

"Oh God, just a little more, you're gonna make me come!" Claire squealed, surrendering to the pure carnal pleasure as the two women, licked and sucked and probed her hot, young body, pushing it past the point of no return, her muscles tensing as she felt it approaching fast and hard. Casey was frigging her hard now, her fingers a blur as Claire's body yielded to the intense sensations.

"Yes, yes!" she squealed happily as her orgasm hit, a wave of pure bliss sweeping over her as she collapsed into Stacy's arms.

--

When she came to her senses, she found herself kneeling on the floor in front of the tan sofa, her brassiere and damp panties lying limply next to her on the beige carpet. She slowly regained her breath, watching through half-open eyes as Casey, still sitting on the sofa, eagerly wriggled her skirt down over her legs, and unbuttoned her shirt. Claire found herself naked, apart from a slim silver watch that Cassie had given her for her last birthday.

"Um, I really should be going," she said, glancing at her watch. To her right, Stacey slid the coffee table to one side to give them some more room, then unfastened her chic grey jacket.

"What's the rush?" Casey said, grinning as she slipped off her tiny white g-string and tossed it aside, leaving her naked. Claire watched helplessly as the young woman leaned forward and ran a hand through Claire's honey-blonde hair. She could taste herself on Casey's plump, cherry-red lips as she was drawn into a lingering, sensual kiss. As Casey's playful tongue slipped between her lips, she was aware of Stacy slipping out of her fitting pink blouse, folding it neatly and placing it on the coffee table.

"Mmm, why don't you stay for a bit? You do want us to stock your lingerie, don't you?" Stacy said, as her fingers tugged at the discrete zipper of her stylish grey trousers, and slid them off to reveal her long, shapely legs and a tasteful pair of black briefs.

"Yes, of course," Claire said, watching the woman hook her thumbs under the briefs and wriggle them over her hips. Stacy stepped closer, and Claire found herself staring at the woman's pussy, her pink, juicy labia prominent beneath a neatly-trimmed landing strip of sparse blonde fuzz.

"Good girl. You know what we say here at Honeysuckle Lingerie, don't you?" Stacy said, running her hand though Claire's hair and drawing her towards her naked thighs.

"What's that?" she said, obediently kissing the soft skin at the top of Stacy's long legs. She felt Casey kneeling behind her, her bare breasts pressing against her back, a hand slipping between her thighs.

"The most important thing in business it to make sure your customers are completely satisfied," Stacy said with a throaty moan as Claire began to lap at the cream already coating her inflamed lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds