• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Hong Kong Threesome

Hong Kong Threesome

Randall had been caught in high tech hell for 15 years... at first it wasn't so bad... paid well enough for him to explore whatever his heart desired. He lived a fast paced life back then... burning the candle from both sides while in a microwave. Just as he though he was coming into his sexual prime (as defined by his first –and only- experience with two women at once), he had to relocate to yet another hellish job in a different city.

Once there, he met the woman he was to marry. She was everything he wanted... drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, independent, kind, generous, gracious,... oh he could (and still does) go on and on. He was her fifth lover. She was his... jeeze, he couldn't even remember how many!

He felt that the difference in experience wouldn't be an issue... giving great confidence in the strength of his love... and ability to teach women new things. Over time she opened up and became quite the lover as well as wife. Learned to enjoy... nay, yearn for anal sex... whispered into his ear how she sometimes wished she had two of him to be in both places at the same time.

Really? He thought. Now there was a twist he had never even considered... and took this bedroom talk to the web in hopes of giving his wife what she had asked for. She was reluctant, but Randall was persuasive if not persistent, and eventually they started meeting other couples with less than desirable outcomes. If it's hard to find the one true match... and sometimes difficult to have chemistry click for sex between two people... what does that make the odds on getting it to be 4 way?

As their search continued, his curiosity grew. Could he go through with it? Would it be just too weird to be so close to another naked guy?

Randall had a business trip coming up... where he'd have to fly to Hong Kong for a week. He logged into one of the sites they were using and did a search for couples interested in single men - in Hong Kong. Quickly he realized that single men looking for other couples grossly outnumbered couples looking for single men. Most of his inquiries were never even responded to.

To his surprise, he caught one couple's attention. An amiable and good humored correspondence pursued. There seemed to be enough in common and their photos gave no tell tale signs. It was agreed that a meeting over drinks at the HK Hilton was in order. They had done this before and had their own protocol - which Randall was happy to oblige.

Randall's easy going nature and good humor quickly made that initial encounter a pleasant one. They had only agreed to meet for drinks, then call back the next day to say if they were interested or not... but there must have been a signal between the two that Randall missed because the next thing that happened was Edward (the husband's name) asked if Randall would feel comfortable taking the two of them up to his room.

On the outside Randall coolly said "sure, that sounds great." On the inside, however, his gut tightened and he had to hold back a smile that would have easily reached from ear to ear.

Edward was Chinese, a couple inches shorter than Randall, maybe ten years older, and a bit wider around the mid section. He had an air of success about him though... something that rang 'money'. His wife, Jenny, was Philippine, a petite gal little over 5 feet tall and hardly over 100 pounds by the looks of things.... yet Randall could tell by the blouse she wore that her breasts were firm and well... perfect. She had a pretty smile than leant Randall to think she was a bit submissive... but nothing they'd said so far lead him to believe they were into bdsm.

Randall gladly escorted them to his room, stopping by the bar to buy another round of drinks for the road. When they arrived, Randall suggested some background noise and Edward quickly agreed that a mood movie might be a good idea. Randall briefly wondered how he'd get that item by on his expense form. Edward was very comfortable, picking up the remote and in an off hand manner suggested that Jenny and Randall might want to take a shower.

That was fast Randall thought... and easy. Sure! So Randall started to get undressed. Before he got to his second shirt button, Jenny was standing in front of him taking over and taking her time doing so. Edward flipped to the adult menu and was watched out of the corner of his eye. Looking down at Jenny unbuckling his belt, he confirmed Jenny's breasts were perfect. Once down to his boxers, his cock making a perfect tent pole, Jenny giggled and stood up. Randall started to undress her with almost fragile care. Her waist was that of a pixie... her white lacey panties sliding down her dark thighs to reveal a tightly trimmed mound over the fleshiest smooth lips... Randall's cock throbbed.

Jenny took Randall's hand and led him to the shower. There, they soaped each other's bodies... exploring every curve. Jenny teased at Randall's shaved balls and then dropped to her knees. While firmly holding his cock in one hand, she licked his smooth sack... then sucked on his aching balls before finally sliding her mouth around his shaft for a few quick strokes. Giggling again, she stood and said she was looking forward to this evening.

After drying off, Randall and Jenny came out to find Edward had changed into one of the hotel robes and there was little talk as he made his way for a quick shower... leaving Jenny and Randall alone in the room. He was glad he'd requested a king sized bed over the two queens. Randall sat on the edge of the bed and Jenny plopped herself on his lap. They kissed gently. Lips. Then Randall kissed her jaw line followed by her neck and ended with a light sucking on her ears. She coyly pulled away and looked into Randall's eyes. Jenny kissed him fully on the mouth, her tiny tongue sliding towards his. Edward came out of the bathroom and grinned a big laughing Buddha kind of smile.

As he walked around to the other side of the bed, he told Randall and Jenny to get comfortable and enjoy each other... he would like to watch. With that, they each pulled off their towels with the excitement of school kids on their way to recess. Jenny laid back placing her head on the pillow and Randall started kissing her body in earnest. Starting from the neck and working towards her breasts... her nipples firm and about the size of raspberries. His hands sliding to her waist, Randall continued south. Kissing the inside of each thigh before working his way to her already moist pussy. Sucking on her lips, lapping her juices up, then circling her clitoris. Jenny was responding with moans which encouraged Randall to slide his finger in... he was shocked as how tight she was! He made a few 'cum hither' motions with his finger that made Jenny's head pull off the pillow and squeeze her thighs tight around his hand. "Oh Yes" she said in a deep whisper.

Randall looked over at Edward who was stroking his own cock and asked the both of them if he could fuck Jenny. Edward said of course and Jenny only smiled widely. Randall knelt and was surprised by Jenny sitting up and pushing him onto his back. She said she liked it on top and straddled Randall's legs, reaching down to guide the head of his cock over her pussy before finally lowering herself slowly.

Shortly, Jenny asked Randall if he'd like to fuck her doggy style so that she could suck Edwards cock at the same time. Randall went out on a limb and asked if she enjoyed anal sex. She made a funny face and said that she'd tried it a couple times but was never able to get Edwards penis into her. As she crawled towards Edward, Randall got his first look at Edward's cock. Though much shorter than his own, Edward's cock was thicker that Jenny's wrist. No wonder why they didn't have much luck with anal. Randall was grabbing her hips and they all got into a rhythm of fucking and sucking. Occasionally, Randall would wet his finger and slide it down Jenny's crack... massaging around her ass. She stopped sucking Edward and turned around with a devilish smile.

Randall suggested that perhaps Jenny might "with the proper warm up and lube" be able to handle his thinner cock. Jenny responded with innocent eyes "do you think so?" Edward didn't have any problems with that. So as Jenny continued to such Edward, Randall started with his tongue around the rim of her ass. She quickly had placed a hand between her legs and started to masturbate. Randall spread her cheeks a little further apart and poked the tip of his tongue into her ass. She loved it! She reached through her legs and grabbed the scruff of his goatee and pulled him in closer... holding his face there while he pushed his tongue in deeper and deeper each time.

Jenny arched her back. Randall could tell she wanted more. He reached over to the night stand and pulled out the lube he always traveled with. He poured some on his index finger and placed the tip on her tight sphincter. She glided back and forth. Each time tacking a little more of his finger. She was having a hard time keeping Edward in her mouth and started stroking him with her hand... but Edward was too busy trying to get a look at what Randall was doing to make Jenny coo the way she was. Jenny was relaxing to the finger so Randall decided to cross his fingers (literally placing his middle finger on top of his index) and slide both into her ass.

Jenny exhaled with her teeth clenched... then pushed against Randall's fingers a little more. Randall shifted to allow his thumb to alternately finger fuck her pussy, then to stimulate her clit. Randall whispered to Jenny if she'd like him to fuck her ass. She pleaded 'Yes, fuck my ass.' Randall squeezed more lube onto his hand and stroked his cock. He wasn't rock hard and thought it might be easier for Jenny if he worked his semi into her. Guiding his cock with his hand (like one would hold a golf club), Randall first slid his thumb into Jenny ass, and then he placed the tip of his cock in. Slowly, Jenny breathed heavy, shifting her weight from one knee to the other, working Randall in a little at a time. Randall had never felt anything so tight. His cock was growing harder with each mini thrust but he longed to slide it in all the way.

Edward was amazed. Jenny kept saying "yes, yes, yes". Jenny was now taking all of Randall in. Randall applied a little more lube which made Jenny push back even further. Randall surprised himself when he asked the two if they'd ever heard of DP... double penetration. They had. Here this was Randall's first MFM and yet he felt oddly in charge. Randall asked if they'd like to try it out that evening. Both Edward and Jenny agreed and Randall instructed them based on the photos and videos he'd seen on line.

Once Jenny mounted Edward and Randall was in place, she was in rapture... and set the pace for how fast, slow, and deep she wanted it. She had a screaming orgasm that shook her whole body. They all lay there, sweaty, Jenny catching her breath, Edward and Randall still hard. Randall slid out and went into the bathroom to get a glass of water... and to wash his cock off. When he returned Jenny was giving Edward a serious blow job, her hand barely able to reach around his cock... her mouth equally challenged. Edward stiffened and grabbed the sheets with both hands as he erupted into her mouth. Jenny's eyes bulged at the volume, then she swallowed and came to her knees still slowly stroking Edward. Jenny asked Randall how he'd like to finish. As Randall considered the possibilities, she got off the bed and came towards him seductively... thanking him for her first anal experience. Randall could tell she wanted to give him whatever he desired. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up to him. Randall could feel his cock begin to rise. He picked Jenny up and lowered her onto him. She lifted her legs to wrap around him as he continued to raise and lower her. Fun, but this wasn't going to give Randal the relief he needed so badly. He carried her to the bed and placed Jenny on her back – legs together. He pushed his cock into her tight but very wet pussy and started grinding on her, keeping his legs squeezing hers like a vise. When Randall was close to cumming, he pulled out and straddled her waist. With a few strokes, he exploded... the first shot landing on her face, the second her neck, and the last few on her breasts. She was impressed... but not as much as Randall was. It'd been a while since he came that hard... and then to have Jenny rub it into her skin with her hands, tasting her fingers and smiling devilishly.

All three took showers and it was about 3:00 am by the time Edward and Jenny left. Randall was barely thinking about his meetings that started in 5 hours... and didn't even stop to think when Edward and Jenny asked if he cared to join them for dinner that evening at their house. Yes!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Hong Kong Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds