• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Honiahaka
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Honiahaka

"Arnou" One of them nodded curtly towards Honiahaka. He had shorter hair than his twin brother whose mane flowed well past his waist. It was beautifully combed with a few small braids on the sides. The other twin reached forward to take Honi's hand.

"Nuntis" Honi instinctively tilted his head to the side to let the man sniff. He chuckled. "Dear me, no, I'm only a mere Beta." He smiled kindly and shook Honi's hand gently before releasing it.

Honi then turned his attention to the last man. Like Varg, he was also very clearly an Alpha. His black hair was short and tousled effortlessly. His jaw, chin and shoulders were broad like his father's. He had also inherited Varg's large incisors that stuck out from his upper lip, pressing lightly against his lower lip. What Honi found most unsettling was his crimson eyes that seemed to see into Honi's very being. He scowled at Honi and offered no nod, handshake or any other niceties.

"And this is my Raoul".

Honi prepared for his painting session, mixing his oils and pigments as the sons settled into comfortable positions. Lord Varg, Raoul and Nuntis were chatting idly. Honi looked around for the third son. Just as he turned, Arnou's giant palm came crashing down on Honi's neck. Honi yelped in fear as the Alpha pressed his nose to Honi's neck, inhaling his growing heat scent. He growled hungrily as he lapped at Honi's scent glands to draw out more pheromones. Honi snapped at the Alpha, biting and clawing to free himself before throwing himself into a corner with his tail tucked safely between his knees. The rutting Alpha stalked towards Honiahaka, growling as he bared his teeth. Honi had backed himself into a corner and now had nowhere to run.

Before Lord Varg could assert his dominance over his eldest son, Raoul sprung from his chair and came crashing into Arnou, knocking him to the floor. It was a ball of crashing, snarling, snapping man beasts. They were out for blood.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" boomed the King.

The two brothers separated and panted as they bled, heaving on the floor. Neither one of them taking their eyes off Honi.

***

Honi slammed his fists onto the table under him in desperation as he grinded against the air, looking for relief. It was all too much. It felt as though his own blood was boiling under his skin, causing it to melt away from his body. He confirmed with his eyes that it wasn't the case, but that didn't seem to help him. He felt a deep need as he writhed around, the cuffs on his arms and legs keeping him from moving too much.

"This will help Honiahaka. My deepest apologies." Nuntis brushed his hand against Honi's hair as he dripped a small amount of bitter liquid into his mouth. It was a matter of minutes before Honi's fever began to break and he became coherent again.

"Honiahaka? Was that your first heat?" Nuntis's soft hair cascaded around Honi's head. He nodded slowly. Nuntis looked troubled. "This is not going to end well." He muttered.

Honi felt a tear streak down the side of his face, tickling his human ear as it dripped inside. His breath shuddered. Nuntis wiped Honi's head with a damp cloth.

"You're going to have to accept a mate, Honiahaka. And it will have to be one of the Alphas here. Or....."

"Or I'll die" Honi realized.

Nuntis nodded in silent agreement. "They don't have the patience for a resistant mate when they have many willing ones. And unless you bear a mate mark, they will continue to try to kill each other during your heats, it will be most unpleasant." He explained as he unlatched the restraints. "Not much will be asked of you, especially when you are not in heat. But during your heat- it will be near impossible for you to be so close to my father and brothers without a mate. I won't be permitted to stop your heat a second time."

Honi sat up and nodded in understanding. He knew it would come to this. He had just hoped that by some miracle of Boldolf, that it wouldn't.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Honiahaka
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds