Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 02

I turned away so he wouldn't see how much he affected me and threw over my shoulder, "Stay close behind me."

Despite my distaste for reckless driving, I drove way too fast. My anticipation wrecking my rationality. I was grateful we hadn't driven together or I would be insisting we pull over to the shoulder. As it were, I got to try and calm myself down so I didn't shoot immediately and embarrass myself with a hair trigger. It didn't work.

Pulling into my driveway, I raced Owen to the door. I had a head start and was faster but I was still pressed into the front door as I tried to unlock it. The hardness of the wood was nothing when I could feel his hardness press against my ass.

I got the door open and would have fallen through it if not for the thick muscular arm wrapped around my waist. His body heat surrounded me as l lead him through the house, his lips on my neck. Half of me wanted to stop and only get as far as the entry way but my soft bed beckoned.

Turning in his arms when we reached my room, I saw his half-lidded eyes reflecting the same lust I felt and sucked his lip into my mouth. My hands roaming underneath the hem of his t-shirt, I could feel his abdomen. Maybe I would get on the raw egg diet if it would get me a body like his. Our lips only separated for a moment as I yanked his t-shirt off. My hands roamed his chest. He was all hard planes, his pecs were full and squared off, with a perfect dusky pink nipple in the center.

As my fingers came up to roll and flick them, his hand dropped down to my ass. His hand hot brands, marking his territory. I arched into his touch, rubbing our dicks together. I broke away from his lips to discover his full jaw, square and masculine. I kissed and licked down his throat as my fingers pulled on his nipples.

When my tongue found the nub, I heard a soft groan. I grinned internally, making it my mission to force as many moans out of him as possible. Softly, I nibbled his nipple before tonguing it to ease the sting. My fingers went to the front of his jeans, the ridge was hot beneath the material. I knelt down before him and unbuttoned his jeans. I was close to hyperventilating I was so excited.

Unzipping him, I pushed his jeans down his thick, muscular thighs. He was left clad in tight red boxer briefs. I closed my mouth around his shaft through the material, Owen was having none of that, pulling the underwear and jeans off in one smooth motion.

I had gone through a lot of lotion watching porn over the years. I know that most guys were priapic monsters of sexual need throughout their pubescent years but believe me my hands were far smoother than any girls. Even with my devotion to gay porn, nothing could compare to seeing Owen's cock for the first time.

I had known he was big, the bulge that pushed out of his jeans had been big but this was mouthwatering. A turgid 9 inches pointing straight up toward his belly button, with a thick vein running along the side. He was cut, the reddened head already glossy with pre-cum. Dark brown hair led down from his defined abs, circling the base of his cock and the tight sac underneath.

I had never touched a dick that wasn't my own, never had a blow job. But I was going to be damned if I wasn't going to give it my all. I reached out taking his cock head into my fist smoothing the natural lube all along the head. A small gasp came when I touched him for the first time, get ready Owen I thought, there's a whole lot more where that came from.

Stroking his cock in smooth strokes with a twisting motion wasn't enough for me, I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to make him lose control. Tentatively I ran the tip of my tongue around the head, lapping at the pre-cum, the slightly bitter taste on his slightly salty musky skin was everything I wanted. When I closed my mouth around the head still stroking, his cock jumped in my mouth. I sucked gently, while figuring out a rhythm with my mouth, bobbing my head around his shaft. Stimulating the underside of his cock with my tongue, I worked my way further down his dick.

The head of his cock hit the back of my throat but I was ready, swallowing around the sensation, I tried to push deeper. His big cock filling my mouth. Longer strokes with my mouth meant my hands moved to his balls, kneading them and molding them with my hands. "Oh fuck," Owen breathed.

Triumph filled me, my unsure movements became steadier. I threw myself onto his dick, swallowing and humming my enjoyment as pre-cum leaked from his dick. I felt his cock swell even further, my mouth stretching around it.

"Jake. Fuck Jake. I'm going to cum," he moaned out in warning but I sped up my mouth and increased the pressure from my sucking. He came in a hoarse shout, the first rope hitting the back of my throat. The salty, bitter liquid filled my mouth as I drank greedily feeling mighty proud of myself. I, Jake Summers, had just sucked off Owen Holt.

I gently cleaned off his cock and then pushed myself back to standing. I was still clothed but the naked body of Owen Holt was more than impressive. He was so masculine, so virile. His chest, arms, legs were covered in brown hair. His cock hadn't deflated, even after shooting his load.

"I thought I was going to indulge?" Owen said as he stepped toward me. He may have let me suck him off, but he was totally in control as he pulled me in. His tongue plundered my mouth as his hands quickly divested me of my shirt and jeans. I was left in my compression shorts, my dick hard enough to cut rocks.

"Turn around," he gritted out his look setting me ablaze. One hand went to my ass, the other fondled my dick. Stroking it lightly, the teasing strokes were maddening.

"Bend over and take your underwear off," fuck, his voice was everything. If he was going to torture me, I could do the same. With every ounce of grace and patience I possessed, I bent slowly and teasingly revealed my ass to him.
"Your ass is fucking perfect," Owen said when I finally stood naked in front of him. He pushed me towards the bed. To keep from falling, I ended up on my hands and knees. I felt him pry my cheeks apart, I blushed slightly feeling exposed. The swipe of his tongue against my hole had me bucking forward. He held me steady and his tongue darted around my ass, igniting nerves I hadn't known were there.

I melted into the mattress, letting the bedding absorb my cries of pleasure. His mouth moved to my balls, the warmth of his mouth felt heavenly but only distracted me slightly from the blunt feeling of his finger prodding at my ass.

"Owen, I've never done this before." I felt him falter for a moment, but he resumed sucking gently on my balls.

His finger slipped in past the ring of muscle, it burned slightly but my body jerked in pleasure. His other hand came up to my dick and began slowly stroking me in time to the thrusts of his finger. My ass began to open up as he twisted his finger. I began moaning anew, as he added a second finger. When his fingers found my prostate, my head jerked off the mattress, "there, right there Owen." His lips came off my balls as he chuckled.

His strokes were no longer long, and slow but short jabs that concentrated over that bundle of nerves. His hand on my dick sped up too and I was done. I called out Owen's name in my orgasm, cum splashing on the sheet, my chest. I collapsed to the mattress, uncaring of the sticky mess.

Owen flopped down beside me, stretching out on his side and pulling me to his chest. I lay there satiated. In post orgasmic bliss, I couldn't imagine anywhere I would rather be. I was dozing slightly when he spoke.

"What are you doing Friday night?" He asked softly, his voice husky with spent pleasure.

"Hopefully you," I joked before nuzzling into his chest.

He groaned both from the weak joke and from my ministrations, his hand tracing my spine. I would never get tired of his hands on me, the path he drew burned and tingled. "I want to go out." I froze, disbelief filling me. He noticed my hesitation, his hand tilting my chin up so I looked in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Wrong? He thought something was wrong. I was fine with him using my body whenever he wanted, that way I could have access to what I wanted most—him. But he wanted to go out with me, seeking the clarification I needed. Before I could dare to hope I had to confirm, "You want to go out on a date?" Even to me, I sounded skeptical.

His eyebrows lifted in bemused confusion, "Yes Jake." My breath caught in my chest but a joyous smile spread across my face. Leaping forward, I pressed kisses along his strong, masculine jaw and his neck. His skin had that clean masculine taste that I had come to crave. In my own world that exuded happiness, I only noted this slightly clenched jaw when he gently but firmly pulled me away.

"Did you think that I just wanted to fuck you?" Owen's mouth was pursed in a scowl, his eyes that had so recently been dark with lust were now full of censure.

I bit my lip unsure if he really wanted me to answer. When I didn't say anything his face fell, understanding the message. He looked lost, I ran my fingers along his forehead trying to smooth down the worry lines that deepened, "Why?"

"I don't know, we just met yesterday and I've already blown you." He looked stricken. God, nothing I say ever comes out right. Maybe if I had been able to be more social growing up, I wouldn't be messing this up so bad. I scrambled to try and explain, "I don't regret it. Please don't think that. I wanted this so bad, I still do. I am just still so shocked that you would want me at all. I'd have been okay with anything you would have given me. I just couldn't let myself think you wanted me like I want you and get hurt. I'm so happy. Don't be angry with me, please." My words petered out toward the end, resembling begging but my pride was unaffected. I had hurt him and I had to fix this my own bullshit insecurities weren't going to ruin this.

I lay back down, my cheek against chest. Clutching him tightly I waited, listening to his heartbeat and for him to react. Each moment was an eternity. I contented myself that lying here with him naked, I could wait forever for him. With a sigh, he gently pulled me up to him laying a brief, too chaste kiss on my lips before rolling off my bed.

I was treated to his entire naked body for a few moments, looking every bit the virile man who I wanted to take me before he slipped on his boxer briefs. Soundlessly, he tossed my pair to me along with my jeans. He dressed quickly and I followed suit hoping that his carefully schooled features would break into a smile or something other than the mask he was giving me. When we were both fully dressed, I tentatively started, "Owen—" He held up a hand, still in the middle of my room. I hated the distance between us but I fell silent and waited for him to speak.

He ran his hands through his long wavy hair, "I thought we were on the same page. I want more than sex with you and I thought I was proving that. And I'm going to prove that to you before we actually fuck."

"Owen, you don't have anything to prove, you're not doing anything wrong. This is just me being insecure." I made a move to stand.

"I'm still going to prove it, even if I'm just proving it to you. I can't believe you were going to give your virginity up to someone who you didn't think wanted anything else. That's bullshit Jake. That makes both of us look like assholes." Shit, he looked pissed. I felt tears threaten as I withered under his glare. How had things been messed up so fast?

I neared him like I would any predator, arms outstretched. He stood still, eyes hard. Wrapping my arms around him I murmured, "I'm sorry Owen. I just didn't couldn't believe it. I was happy and am happy. Be happy with me." Slowly I felt his arms come around me, hugging me back. He dropped a kiss on my forehead before stepping back.

"I'm going to go. I want to drive you to school tomorrow, is that okay?"

Anxiety sprang up at the possibility of someone seeing, but I answered positively. He nodded as he picked up his bag, "I'll text you later." I walked him out the door, he didn't kiss me but hugged me tightly on the doorstep.

As I watched him walk to his car, my emotions roiled: elated that he wanted more than a quick fuck, pissed at myself for not being able to express myself with any grace and slightly pissed at him for getting mad because I was a little shocked. My anger at him was short lived.

I spent the evening doing what little homework I had before my parents came home. My mother was nose deep in a case when my father, dragging his attention away from the take and bake lasagna asked, "What happened to your neck?"

My mother did a double take, actually diverting her gaze from the files. In the mirror behind the sink I caught my reflection, a large hickey emblazoned on my neck. I hadn't felt him make the reddish-purple mark and was horrified that it was there. If my clueless parents had noticed, I doubted my classmates would miss it. "Just a little accident on the course, a branch hit me." My parents swallowed the lie easily, already moving on with their lives while a blush stained my cheeks matching my neck.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds