Hope and Aida - 1st Meeting

She wants the woman to take her virginity first.

"Hope, I... Please... Touch me... Take me... Make me a woman... Make me... your woman!" She pleads.

Though she's not the first femme to offer her innocence to her, Aida's words touch Hope profoundly. Putting one arm behind her knees and the other around her back she easily lifts the small woman who wraps her arms around her neck.

All thought of the butch persona leave Hope. She's a woman about to share an important moment in her friend... her girlfriend's life.

They kiss all the way to her bedroom, stopping often to enjoy each other. By the time they reach their destination, both are naked and Aida's legs around her hips hold Hope tightly against her. The tall woman supports the petite woman with an arm under her ass – she bench-presses three times her weight – while she kneads her breasts with her free hand.

Finally, they make it. Both are covered in a fine sheen from the passion coursing through their bodies.

Gently, she deposits her precious cargo on the king size bed. She stands, quivering with desire for the diminutive goddess.

As she devours her with her eyes, the arms open for her, pulling her inexorably toward a new destiny.

Although she knows her days of being the top butch on the playground, reaping femmes left and right, generously spreading her discards for others, will be over the moment she kneels between the spread legs, she is powerless to resist her fate, has been for months.

Before she covers her, she lets her burning gaze roam over the perfect hourglass figure, the evenly tanned olive skin, the classic Mediterranean features, the long neck, the fine fingers, the perfectly proportioned breasts with oh so responsive nipples, the slight bulge of her tummy, the wide hips forming a V pointing to the small landing strip above the wet bald pussy with its blood engorged lips, the cream slicked thighs, the long legs she can't wait to have wrapped around her head,

Aida's hands aren't idle now that Hope is within reach again. She can't get enough of running them on the sexy short hair, of feeling the taut muscles wherever she touches, the soft massive breasts swinging before her face. She whines when she can't reach her ultimate goal, but sighs happily when Hope finally joins their bodies.

It's everything she expected and so much more. She knows she has found her port at the end of an arduous journey. She is complete at last.

She claims Hope's mouth, arms and legs wrapped around her, vowing to never let go of her. The resolution lasts only until she feels a strong callused hand caress her side, from hip to breast. She does let go, eager for more intimate contact. When Hope, the ultimate gentlewoman is too nice for her, she takes matters in hand and directs her where she want her, where she needs her.

She grins at Hope's chuckle. She purrs when her mouth leaves her lips for her neck. She leans into the kisses, the nibbles, the nips. Her hips grind reflexively against the hard belly when Hope licks the contour of her ear, bites the lobe. She pushes against the hand cupping her breasts, directs the strong fingers to pull, to pinch her nipples harder.

Heat rises within, cream bubbles without, her pearl cries for more friction, tears of frustration well, cries of joy escape.

The first shivers course through her when Hope's mouth replaces her hand which travels south, caressing her soft belly.

She won't last. She wants her first orgasm with Hope to be her last as a maiden.

"Please, love, please. Touch me! Take me now!"

The consummate lover has been building toward this from Aida's confession at the restaurant. Every look, overt or sly, every word, said or whispered, every touch, natural or accidental, aimed at taking the woman in an erotic zone where passion replaces reason.

"You are mine!" She growls as she thrusts two stiffened fingers in Aida's overflowing well. The momentary resistance she meets is unexpected, but they are well both beyond the point of no return. She follows her lover over the edge as they take off on the wings of overwhelming pleasure.

Hope only manages to whisper "And I am yours" in her ear before she follows Aida into sweet oblivion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds