• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Horny John Ch. 02

Horny John Ch. 02

What a day this has been! Yesterday I was debating whether or not to have sex with John again, or even to have sex with my husband Larry and John at the same time. Well, the decision was made for me this morning.

I awoke to find two naked men in my bed, with each of them sucking on a nipple. What a way to wake up! I wanted to take a shower and eat breakfast, but they had other ideas. Anyway my resolve was weak, and I decided to just go for it whatever their plans might have been.

Both John and Larry were sporting enormous erections and they told me that they had both taken one of John's Viagra pills so they could get harder and last longer. When I felt how big and hard both of them were I reached on my headboard and got a generous amount of KY jelly so that I could handle both of them.

If you have never tried to fuck one man while sucking off the other, ( and I hadn't until this morning ) it is quite a trick to get your concentration and rhythm going properly.

First, I lowered my self slowly onto John's big dick until I had it buried to the hilt, then Larry stood on the bed over John, and I tried to suck him off. That didn't work too well, so Larry laid down on his back and I got on my hands and knees taking John doggie style. No, not in my ass, as that is virgin territory and will stay that way. Then, while John was pounding my pussy from the rear and rubbing my clit with one hand I was sucking my husband off and it was working just fine. Larry was the first to cum and he shot a load into my mouth and I swallowed it all.

Now that Larry was satisfied for the time being I rolled over on my back and once again John slid his big dick into my hot and wet pussy faster and faster, until I had the first of several screaming orgasms. John still hadn't cum as he has great staying power so he just kept up the sliding in and out while rubbing my tits and Larry was drooling over the sight he was taking in.

After two orgasms for me and one for each of them I was allowed to take a shower and fix a cup of coffee while they recovered for another go round.

This time John laid on his back with his head on a pillow and I squatted over his open mouth and I felt his long and talented tongue bring me off again. Since Larry was feeling left out, he asked me to sit on his lap in a chair facing him while he fucked me up and down, in and out while sucking on first one tit and then the other. Larry got another good cum, and while I didn't cum with him as I usually do, I was anxious to get back to John's bigger dick and let it touch my cervix as Larry is a little short to reach that far.

This time John carried me into the family room and positioned me over the back of the sofa and standing behind me he slid in as easily as possible, particularly since I was dripping cum all down my legs. I don't know how long that lasted as when I heard John say that he was cumming again I let go and had yet another very strong orgasm too.

Now with three satisfied sex people we all laid back down and actually went to sleep. When I woke up just now I found two snoring men on either side of me and I had a really sore pussy.

Will we do this again? Who knows, but I'm betting that for the rest of John's visit with us I'll be getting fucked daily by either one or both of them. All I can tell you at this time is that I'm feeling no guilt at all, and actually looking forward to it, although I probably won't tell Larry that, at least for now.

If it happens again I'll write back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Horny John Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 627 milliseconds