Horny Neighbor

As I reached for my beer, she asked, a glint in her eyes. "Where is my wine that you promised?"

I apologized and went downstairs, opened the bottle I had brought, poured it into a glass that I found inside one of the cabinets and silently walked back upstairs.

At the door I hesitated and leaned forward to peak at her hoping to catch her doing something sexy. She didn't disappoint me. She had pulled down her pajamas and was furiously rubbing her pussy. From where I stood, I could hear her moans and see her juices glistening on her fingers as she thrust them in and out.

I took a couple of steps back, cleared my throat and walked in with her glass of wine. She hurriedly pulled her pajamas up and sat up in the seat.

She took the wine and sipped it. "That tastes great."

I wanted to give her some time to feel the effect of the wine and went back to assembling the bed. She watched me from her seat and I could sense a difference in her demeanor.

"You are quite the handy man, John! I cannot believe you put the bed together so quickly."

I became bold enough to ask, "Don't I get a hug?"

"Of course you deserve a hug." She stood up and came towards me with outstretched arms. I didn't pretend any more. I took her in my arms and squeezed her real tight. She seemed to like that. I slowly let me hands slide down her back till they were at her hips and eased my hands down her pajamas and firmly squeezed her soft ass. As I squeezed, I pulled her cheeks gently apart while grinding her against my throbbing cock.

She rested her face on my chest and relaxed. I was not sure how far I should go without knowing for sure that she was ready for me. I gently led her back to the seat and handed her the wine glass.

"Did you date a lot before meeting Timmy?"

She was silent for a moment before saying, "Yes. But like Megan said, boys really don't know how to fuck. It was so frustrating that I finally stopped hanging out with them."

"So is Timmy a good lover?"

"Yes, my Timmy is a good lover, Johnny. But I wouldn't call him my best lover."

"Who was your best lover Amanda?"

She hesitated and took a large sip from her glass. "Paul." She said simply.

"Who is Paul?"

"He is my dad's best friend. I have known him a long time. It was just after my eighteenth birthday. Paul's wife had passed on and he was kind of lonely and depressed. I went with my parents to visit him during my summer vacation. He lives in a huge ranch with horses and cattle and apple farms. I fell in love with the place. I wanted to stay a few more days but my parents wanted to leave. I asked them if they could come back for me after a couple of weeks. My dad asked Paul and he said he'd be more than glad to have my company and that he will take me back home after a couple of weeks.

I don't know when or how it happened. I mean until then I was his friend's daughter and he was my dad's best friend. But after a couple of days I asked him if he would teach me to ride a horse. I learned to ride but I also noticed that he had changed. His hugs became more intimate and one day we rode up the mountains and he stopped by a lovely lake. As the horses grazed and quenched their thirst, we sat down and ate apples and other fruits that we had picked on our way.

Suddenly he said, "It's so hot out here. I am going to jump in the river and swim for a bit. Would you like to join me?"

I was tempted. I love to swim, especially in rivers and lakes where the water is fresh, no chlorine. I hesitated, 'I wish you had told me earlier. I would have brought my swim suit.'

He said, 'There is no one around for miles. We don't need swim suits.'

I was aghast but he went ahead and stripped his jeans and boxers, jumped in and started swimming to the other side of the lake. I watched him as he swam with powerful strokes. For a man his age, he was in great shape. It didn't take me long to follow him. I had never done anything like this before but the moment I hit the water I began to relax. I started swimming towards him. Only when I reached him did I feel conscious of being naked although he could not see me under water.

Paul pointed to a rock and asked me to race him. I beat him but just barely. I could tell he kept his body in great shape. We swam around for sometime before we decided to head back. I quickly pulled on my jeans and shirt, with my back to him. The white shirt was soaked in a moment from the wetness of my hair and my breasts were showing through. And for the first time in my life I was embarrassed of my huge nipples. They were sticking out like erasers.

As usual he helped me mount my horse. I felt his hand cup my breasts as he hoisted me on to the saddle. The gentle squeeze sent shivers through my body. His fingers ever so slightly caressed my jutting nipples and I felt hot and wet between my legs.

That night as I lay reading a book, I heard him knock on my door. I let him in. His eyes roamed over my body before looking up at my face. He said, 'Amanda, I know this is wrong, but can I ask you a personal question?'

'Of course, Paul.'

'Are you a virgin?'

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. He just sat there patiently, waiting for me to find my voice.

'No, I am not.' My face went crimson even as I said that.

He seemed relieved. 'If you felt what I felt back there at the lake, I want you to come to my room. If I read the signals wrong, I apologize and assure you that you have nothing to worry from me.' With that he turned and left the room.

I was confused. My dad's best friend was asking me to sleep with him. And I realized that ever since he squeezed my breasts, I was kind of aroused too.

I lay there for a long time but the ache between my legs wouldn't go away. I got up and went to his room and in hind sight, I am glad I did."

"Why do you say that, Amanda?" I asked.

"Paul is a great lover. He quickly found all my hot spots and made me feel like a woman. He was gentle at times and wild during other times. I was his sex slave, hoping he would never stop fucking me. At the end of the two weeks, I really didn't want to leave but had no choice. I was ready to marry him, if he proposed. But he was a practical man, very mature and explained to me why I had to leave. My father's friendship mattered to him more than anything else."

"What happened then?"

"Well, I met Timmy and fell in love and married him. But it'll never be the same."

"Is Tammy not man enough for you? He looks like a prize stud that women will drool over."

"Looks can be deceiving. He likes to make gentle love. I am not complaining but occasionally I crave for a man like Paul who'll fuck for his pleasure. Use the woman to satisfy his own carnal desires. Make her his slave and fuck her till she begs him to stop."

I noticed, as Amanda was talking, she had absently slipped her hand inside her pajamas and was rubbing her pussy. I lifted her glass to her lips and she gratefully took a sip without a break in her rhythm.

"Amanda, can I ask you a personal question?"

She looked up with surprise, "Of course, John."

"Have you ever cheated on Timmy?"

She was silent for a moment. "Yes, I have." Her voice was barely audible.

"Paul?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"A year after we got married, he invited us over to his ranch for a weekend visit. I didn't want to go but Timmy had seen photos of the ranch and had heard my father talk about it. He insisted we go. And we did."

"What happened?"

"Paul and I went riding. Timmy doesn't ride horses. So he stayed back. Paul took me to the lake and asked me to swim naked with him. I didn't hesitate a moment. We fooled around in the water for a long time. On the way back we stopped at one of his guest houses.

As we sat in the bedroom, he asked me, 'Would you regret it if I made love to you, now that you are married?'

I said, 'I won't regret it if you'll fuck me like you did before. I get enough of gentle love making from my Timmy. I missed you, Paul.'

My boldness drove him crazy with desire and he fucked me until I lost count of my orgasms."

"Lucky old man." I said.

"Lucky me I would say." She responded.

"Do you regret it?'

"Actually no. I learned recently that Timmy has a secret of his own."

"What's that?"

"We watch porn occasionally. He seems to enjoy stories where the wife gets fucked by a friend while the hubby watches."

"Does he know about Paul?"

"Yes, he knows Paul and I had sex just before I met Timmy."

"When did you tell him this?'

"When we were dating. And he knows how much I enjoyed his fucking."

"Yet he took you to the ranch?"

"I have thought about that too. Maybe he was living his fantasy, although he couldn't watch."

"Did he ever ask you about it?"

"No, but it was after that visit that he began to watch those kinds of movies and insisted that I watch them with him. To his credit I'd say that he did perform much better after watching a movie. Maybe he's trying to tell me something."

Amanda was fingering her pussy openly by now. I knelt in front of her and pulled her pajamas down and buried my face between her juice drenched thighs. She moaned and pushed my head deeper. I ran my tongue over that young pussy and she said, "Fuck me, Johnny. I can't wait anymore."

I dropped my shorts and lowered myself into her eager pussy. I fucked her like a man possessed. Her moans got louder and her body arched with every orgasm she had.

When I finally came, I collapsed on her and held her tight as her body shook with her orgasm.

As I lay there stroking the soft silky hair, she whispered, "John, I am glad you are my neighbor. I need someone like you to fuck me occasionally. I know Timmy is ready to come clean with his desire to see me fucked by another man. And I think he's already getting comfortable with you. Last night he kept saying how lucky we were to find a neighbor like you. It's just a matter of time before you can fuck me even when he's around."

All this got me hard again. I gently pushed my cock into her pussy again and she writhed in ecstasy. I kept pounding into her, faster and faster until she shuddered and begged me to stop. It took me along time to come again, but when I did, Amanda began to slowly calm down and while still in my arms, feel asleep.

I left here there, naked and wet with my cum in her pussy and went home. I knew Amanda would want Timmy to find her like that to speed up my crowning as her favorite stud.

Early next morning Timmy called, "Thank you for helping Amanda yesterday. She was fast asleep on the love seat but she woke up as I came in and didn't let me go back to sleep until way past midnight. And she said it was all because of you. Now that she has her kitchen all ready, she wants to cook for you to show her appreciation. If you have no plans for tonight, will you join Amanda and me for dinner and maybe watch a movie afterwards. I have some fascinating DVDs that might interest you."

I decided to help him come clean. No point in delaying the inevitable. "Timmy, I never imagined I would get such wonderful friends like you and your wife. I will bring a bottle of my finest scotch to celebrate our new found intimacy. Don't blame me if I try to get you drunk and seduce your sexy young wife right in front of you. She's a hottie!"

"May the best man win, is all I can say!" he laughed as he hung up the phone.

Watch out for the second part as the neighbors discover the pleasure of a threesome. I would love to hear your comments. Please e-mail me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Horny Neighbor
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds