• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hostage

Hostage

12

**Author's Note: I know it's been a while but I've been training for a new job so I haven't been able to get to any of my stories. I pulled something from my sex scene journal to do a quick and dirty erotica. I hope to finish more of my short stories before the year is over. **

* * * * * * * *

Jade texted her friends in the bathroom of the club, the beats vibrating through the walls like a heart beat. Her golden blond hair cascaded over her bronzed shoulders. She was 22 and a luscious size 6 while a few of her friends were twig sized 2s. She was almost pouring out of her short pink cocktail dress that when she bent over her womanly secrets were revealed in a black thong. Her luscious breasts almost poured out of her dress making many men drool.

What she didn't know was that a few men in a black van were waiting for her outside the club. Jade went in feeling the pulse of the club like a heart beat. After several drinks and swallowing some ecstasy Jade felt a sickening ball form in her stomach and escaped into the bathroom.

The E and the drinks weren't the only things making her sick. She just saw her ex boyfriend with his new main squeeze who was Jade's ex best friend. Monica was a size 2 red head but had the cutest butt Jade had ever seen. And while Jade had been spilling her fears over her boyfriend cheating to Monica all the time she had been secretly deep throating his dick behind Jade's back.

Fuck them both.

"I'm going home," Jade texted her friends. Not as if they would notice her absence. Jade's father was a diamond mogul. She was rich in diamonds and other precious stones. Jade was actually wearing something from her father's collection: a smooth tear drop jade stone that matched her green eyes.

Suddenly as Jade was walking out the door of the bathroom someone side swiped her and placed a cloth over her nose and mouth. Jade gave a small noise of surprise and fear but it was lost in the cacophony of Hip-Hop and screaming millennials. Jade passed out hearing the deep muffled mumblings and feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around her body to hold her as she went limp and the world went black.

* * * * * * * *

Jade's wrists chafed. The plastic zip lines rubbed her delicate soft skin. She was blind folded which added to her terror. Her other senses strained to discover her surroundings. Her ears heard the echo of the dripping from leaky pipes. Her skin felt the coolness of the room. She must have been in some basement. The smell was unpleasant, metallic and moldy. They were perhaps in an old plant.

Jade heard the door squeak and footsteps echoing making her heart race.

"I'm sorry for the conditions we're keeping you in," said a slightly accented voice. It was male, incredibly masculine, deep and sensual like velvet but filled with authority that made Jade shiver with... delight? "We'll move you soon just as soon as we get in touch with your father."

"Who are you?" Jade's voice was shaky. She didn't want to sound like a scared little girl but she was still suffering from the chloroform and the shock hadn't worn off yet. The footsteps were heavy as they came closer.

"What are you doing?" Jade's heart thumped like a frightened rabbit. She felt her jailor's fingers caress her cheek. She jumped in her seat at the contact but mostly shocked at how gentle his touch was.

"Sorry for the blind fold. If you see my face then I'll be forced to kill you to keep you from identifying me," he explained matter-of-factly. "And I don't like killing pretty things..."

"Please let me go," Jade pleaded helplessly. "My parents will pay you whatever amount you want just let me go and I'll make sure they pay it."

"I've been at this kidnapping thing for a while so I know how this is supposed to go," the voice spoke with patience. Jade trembled. A cold worm of fear gnawed at her spine. She swallowed hard as she felt her throat closing.

Then Jade felt a pair of hands on her arms. She jumped but the hands were strong and sure yet careful not to squeeze too hard. In fact they were giving the impression of comfort.

"Just be a good girl and do as we say," he said calmly. "Then we'll let you go."

The hands left her but goosebumps bloomed in their absence.

* * * * * * * *

Isaac closed the door of the abandoned office behind him. They had taken her to an abandoned steel mill and were using the old manager's office as a holding cell. It wasn't far off from the club but isolated enough that they wouldn't be disturbed by any cops or civilians. His partner, Bart smirked at him.

"Thought you'd tease her a bit longer," Bart said playing with his switch blade. "I was longing for some entertainment."

"I like to play with my food," Isaac laughed. He had hazel brown eyes added with a certain sexy danger that made all the girls melt. He grew up in Israel for the first 10 years of his life but his parents moved him to the United States for his safety. He still maintained a sliver of his exotic accent. "Did you make the call to her father yet?"

"The old man wants proof of life first," Bart said. "Luis wants to send a finger."

"Idiot," Isaac heaved a frustrated sigh. "Fucking cartel guys." They recruited Luis from a Mexican drug cartel. They would split the diamonds evenly once payment was made. Of course there was always a risk working with the Mexicans. They were obsessed with death down there.

"I'll tell him to fuck off," Bart said his blade gleaming with eagerness.

Isaac smiled. "Good. I want to have some fun with her first."

* * * * * * * *

Jade's head was pounding. She was coming down from the chloroform as well as the E and she was filled with terror. She heard the door open again. There was another pair of footsteps along with the click of a camera.

"What are you doing now?" Jade spat. "You taking pictures of me for later so you can jerk off to them? Perverts!"

"The chika has a tongue on her," a rough accented voice chuckled like gravel. "Maybe I should cut it out."

Jade heard the familiar voice from before reprimand the other then send him away. Her heart hammered against her breast bone, her throat tightened making it harder to swallow. Her mouth grew dry as the hairs on her arms stood on end. Sweat beaded down her temple.

"I apologize for him," the familiar sexy voice spoke. Jade felt oddly comforted by it. It made her pussy muscles spasm as she wondered what he looked like... how he would feel pressed against her. "Some men don't know how to talk to a woman."

"Oh yeah you're a real Casanova," Jade retorted as she chafed against her restraints. "This blind fold is fucking itchy."

"I told you why you have to wear it," Isaac sighed but he was still patient.

He came closer and Jade could smell musty citrus, a man's scent of masculine musk that made her lick her lips. How would he taste? Jade felt his hands on her trembling thighs as he moved up her cocktail dress. His hands were somewhat coarse yet still smooth. They were strong and firm knowing exactly what they wanted. Jade's ex was always fumbling or too fast. Never taking his time like this guy. Despite the situation she felt oddly turned on.

"I've kidnapped many princesses," Isaac whispered, his breath on Jade's skin giving her goosebumps. "But they were all so skinny. I like a girl with curves."

Isaac planted a kiss on her knee sending tingles straight to her pussy. Her blood ignited in a slow burn as Jade felt her captor's soft yet firm lips trail up her thigh.

"Please don't hurt me," Jade pleaded despite the waves of delight trickling through her system.

"I promise you'll enjoy this," he spoke highly aroused then Jade felt his mouth press against her dampening panties.

"Mmmm," Isaac mused aloud his voice thick with sensuality. "Sweet yet spicy."

His tongue trailed up and down her slit which grew more damp with each passing minute. Jade couldn't help but sigh blissfully. Then she felt her captor slip off her black thong then cover her bare pussy with his hot mouth again. Her thong was stretched resting on her ankles as they were also bound to the chair to prevent her from kicking. She felt exposed as her body jolted from the hot sensation of her captor's skilled tongue.

Isaac saw that was completely shaven. Smooth and hot. His balls tightened at the sight.

Jade tensed as his clever tongue set off a blinding heat inside her. Isaac loved hearing Jade groan as he teased her opening, slowly conquering her through little pets and strokes. Jade bit her lip to suppress her pleasurable moans. This couldn't be happening! She shouldn't be enjoying this but she was.

"Oh my... god... fuck...," Jade shuddered.

Jade actually tried to open her thighs wider as her captor boldly parted her folds with his thumbs then buried his tongue inside her. She was blind without eyes but her other senses sharpened. Her muscles quaked, bowing to wild sensation. There was a static hum blocking out all other sounds as the pleasure built up in her abdomen. The mystery, the danger both added together made a potent aphrodisiac.

She gripped the arms of the chair as Isaac explored her with his tongue. Her sweet nectar filled his mouth.

"Oh fuck...," Jade gasped throwing her head back as she had head rush. Colors flashed in her eyes despite the darkness of the blindfold.

"We sent your father the ransom with proof of your life," Isaac said as he kissed her inner thigh that was slick with her sweat and juices. "We should be setting up a drop shortly."

Isaac climbed to his feet casually wiping the dust from his knees.

"You'll be home soon," he said. Isaac left Jade trembling and sticky with her thong still off leaving her quite exposed yet oddly satisfied.

* * * * * * * *

Jade passed out from the pleasure. She had never had such an intense orgasm. Not with any boy she ever fucked.

A few hours later Jade felt a pair of lips on her neck. Heat crawled up her spine at the intimate contact. She was sure it was the same man. Jade quivered, her pussy clenching. She felt and heard him bury his nose into her hair, fingers raking through her golden curls and a tongue tasting her glazed skin. The feel of him, the scent of his after shave, the sound of his voice and the feel of his breath on her skin were all more intense making her tremble and moan uncontrollably.

Isaac smelled the perspiration and expensive shampoo in her luxuriously soft curls of gold; she smelled like the salty ocean air taking him back to life in Tel Aviv with his parents on the beach playing in the sea. He wrapped Jade's long hair around his hand then pulled her head back.

Jade whimpered yet she could not hide the musk of her arousal. Isaac stole Jade's breath away with his savage kiss. His tongue pried open her mouth claiming it as his. She felt his tongue explore every inch of her mouth even counting her teeth. She tasted of fear and arousal.

"We're going to have more fun you and I," Isaac whispered darkly in Jade's ear. He exposed her throat and kissed it, trailing down to the curve of her bosom. He hooked a finger into her luscious cleavage feeling the softness of her bountiful bosom, groaning as Isaac felt his cock become iron hard and throb with need to feel those breasts in his hands, around his cock.

Jade thought (even hoped) that her captor would rip her clothes off... but he didn't. Instead she heard the door swing open and hear another man's voice call to him.

"The girl's father is ready to negotiate an exchange," Bart said. Isaac growled in frustration.

He left her. The absence of his touch made Jade's heart sink. Her expectations were getting high; getting her hot and bothered one minute then leaving her before finishing the job. This was truly delicious torture.

* * * * * * * *

"When are we going to get a turn playing with her?" asked Luis frustrated.

"You're not," Isaac said simply.

"You can't expect to have her all to yourself, Isaac," Luis said.

Isaac suddenly punched Luis in the throat then pinned him to the wall. Luis's head was spinning and he struggled to breathe.

"Easy there, Isaac," Bart cautioned placing a hand on his friend's arm.

"If any of you so much as look at her in a way I don't like then I will cut off your dicks and sodomize you with them then stuff them in your mouths," Isaac growled. Luis managed to nod like the rest of the team. Isaac let Luis fall to the ground gasping for air.

Isaac's pent up sexual tension awoke an animal inside him. His balls tightened at the memory of Jade's breasts that were just begging to be set free and sucked on. Before he gave her back he wanted to bury his cock so deep inside her that he left a mark that she could never wash away.

* * * * * * * *

Jade's clit throbbed with desire. Her whole body itched with the need to feel her sexy captor's hands and tongue on her skin. She bit her lip as her nipples hardened with arousal. She felt a pool of her juices wet her round thighs as she thought about what his cock would feel like buried inside her birth canal.

She got her wish when she heard the door open again. The familiar rough yet firm hands untied her but kept the blind fold on. He crushed her mouth and cries of surprise with his tongue spearing into her mouth and claiming it as his own. He pressed her against him and Jade could feel his iron hard erection straining against his zipper.

"Hey!" Jade managed to cry out indignantly while inside she was extremely turned on and her pussy was drizzling.

"Just picking up where we left off," Isaac purred. That purr sent hot tingles through Jade's nervous system. He took her wrists then rebound them in her front still giving him all the power.

Isaac turned her around then bent Jade over the table massaging her luscious ass cheeks, spreading them to see her glistening feminine flower drizzling for him. Isaac slapped her ass causing Jade to cry out but with pleasure this time.

"Naughty Princess," Isaac bit into her ripe behind, running his hands over her body sending tingles pulsing through his hostage. He could feel her shudder with delight as he pushed up her pink cocktail dress seeing her waxed ass gleaming in the fluorescent lights.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Jade asked half in expectation.

"Patience," Isaac said. "I'm in charge remember?"

Isaac's tongue teased her drizzling folds, saturated with lust for him. He felt Jade tremble and heard her whimper as his tongue traced a line down her slick slit. His thumb played with her fat bean as his tongue tickled her tight ass hole.

Jade shrieked in delight. Her bound hands gripped the edge of the table as the pleasure washed over her like a white hot wave. The tension built as Isaac stretched her insides with his two fingers. Jade jolted as hot lightning surged through her limbs. Her heart hammered in a staccato rhythm.

"You like this I can tell," Isaac purred.

"Yes... yes...," Jade sighed. Spots flashed in her eyes as she felt 2 orgasms shatter her.

"Does my captured princess want to cum?"

"Yes please, please I want to cum," Jade begged as the heat built in her core.

"Not yet," Isaac said. "I want to see those big breasts of yours bouncing as I fuck you."

Isaac flipped Jade over on her back. The table shook and Jade thought it would collapse. She felt her captor's hands on her breasts then tear open her expensive cocktail dress. Her nipples tightened into painful points as Isaac popped them out of her red lace bra.

He guided her thighs wide open as he rubbed his erection on her pussy. His pants were still on. Why were his pants still on? She wanted to feel that flesh sword pierce her core. She wanted to be skin to skin. Over her fear Jade allowed the fantasy to take over.

Jade bucked her hips, rubbing herself against him as Isaac rubbed against her. He ran his hands up and down her supple round thighs as they squeezed around his waist. Jade could tell from the feel of him that he was fit. She wondered what his muscles looked like. Perhaps she could imagine them as he fucked her.

Isaac finally unleashed the monster hiding in his jeans then slid into Jade with blunt promise. Jade gasped with excitement. The girth of him was shocking. She thought he would split her in half as he hammered into her roughly.

Jade's senses went wild. She could feel, smell, and hear everything around her. The pleasure was more intense as heat pulsed through her body, as Isaac's cock throbbed within her. Isaac groaned as he moved deeper inside her as Jade's muscles gripped him. She was like a soft hot Chinese finger trap. Every time he tried to pull out Jade's muscles would hold him tighter.

Sweat beaded on Isaac's skin. Jade felt a drop on her face. Another drop of sweat fell into her mouth like salty rain. She wanted to embrace him but Jade kept her bound hands to herself. Instead she gripped the table edge behind her as her captor rocked her body with rough deep strokes.

Jade was surprised at how her body sucked him in, holding him tight as if afraid this were all a dream and any moment the wind would take him away or she would wake in her bed alone or worse with someone ruining the fantasy.

Isaac strained mentally to keep himself from coming. He felt Jade come several times at once watching her mouth open with a loud scream of ecstasy filling his ears.

"I want to feel those soft lips around my cock," Isaac whispered licking the salt of her sweat from her neck his cock still hard and pulsating.

Jade nodded. She wanted to taste that cock so drenched in her juices. Isaac slipped out of Jade and pulled her off the table. Jade's legs were like jelly from her shattering orgasms. She fell to her knees as her captor guided her head to his cock. He didn't shove it forcefully into her mouth. Isaac let her feel it, get a sense of its length and girth.

Jade felt it in her palms. It was thick and long. It curved slightly. She could feel the veins throbbing on this pulsating member. She licked her lips then pressed the head to her mouth. She flicked her tongue along the head making Isaac jolt. Jade smiled. She may be tied up but her captor was now within her power.

Jade loved giving blow jobs. She loved to hear a man crow and beg for her, to have him puddy in her hands. Jade took her captor into her mouth. His cock seemed to grow thicker and longer like magic as she attempted to take all of him. His head hit the back of her throat. Isaac leaned back, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he felt the heat of her mouth around his organ.

He ran his fingers through Jade's golden hair, the curls cascading down her shoulder. He felt her tongue trace along the length of him as she went up then descended back down. He shivered as she lightly traced her teeth along the shaft.

"God that's good," Isaac groaned.

"Mmmmm," Jade hummed, sending vibrations through Isaac's pulsating cock. Her mouth worshipped at his altar, taking him with devout desire, sucking him until Isaac was the one trembling and begging for release.

Isaac pushed and pulled Jade's head to make her move faster. He kept her hair up though since she had the blindfold it seemed pointless but he wanted to see her lovely face as she sucked him off. Her hair was so soft and curly. Jade had an amazing mouth. She deep-throated him, her mouth a hot, wet oven for his release.

Jade tasted her sweet nectar mingling with her captor's maleness, salty and tangy. Then her captor exploded. She gagged on his seed, some of it seeping from her lips. She licked his juices clean.

Despite his seed still staining her lips Isaac pulled Jade up roughly and shoved his tongue passionately into her mouth. Their tongues danced and played in a wet hot slide. Their juices mingled in a symphony of tastes.

"Perhaps I'll keep you," Isaac growled gently. "Or make your father pay more. You have far more value than I thought."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hostage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds