Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 04

"You're one messy little cream pie," I said looking in Donna's eyes.

"Yes I am. And you're going to be the icing on my pie," she said, a smile on her face. "Don't hold it back, let me have that load I know you've been building for me." She pushed down, taking me all the way to her cervix. The combination of her super slick pussy, wet matted pubes, my balls on her ass, and the turn on of watching her take on two young guys and their massive loads was overwhelming, and I started to spew a torrent of come deep into Donna, blast after blast going deep into her already overflowing pussy, spilling back out onto my balls, the hair around my cock, her thighs, and dripping down the rock she was sitting on. My orgasm set off another one for her, and she held onto me with her legs around my ass as she rode it out. I kissed her hard as we both came, holding it til we finally came off our high. Donna looked at me lovingly, and I held her face. I kissed her again, and pulled out of her, my cock slick from her orgasm, my come, and the other guys' come. Donna eagerly licked me clean. She climbed off her rock, as I held her hand to steady her.

Donna looked at the two guys, who had just watched her take her fourth load in less than an hour. "Well, guys, that was more fun than I've had in a long time. I hope you learned something about 'old women,' and I hope I haven't spoiled you on girls your own age. But it's time for us to go, we have a big day ahead." She pulled on her cutoffs and top as I got dressed, and we waved to the guys and took off to my car. Donna was hugely soaked, and come ran down her thighs all the way back to the parking lot. We held hands as we walked, and I teased her about being such a mess. We got back to the car in about ten minutes. Donna made an attempt to clean up, but it was going to be futile, as she was just too full of semen to stop leaking any time soon. She dipped a couple of fingers inside her, taking some of the come from her pussy and licking it off them.

"Licking the icing is always the best part," I kidded her.

"You know I love the taste of come," said Donna. "But this is a first for me. Can I let you in on a little secret??"

"Sure," I said. "You can tell me anything. We've already shared a lot more than most married couples, just in the last hour!!"

Donna laughed. "Yes we have. My secret, my deepest fantasy, is taking on more than one guy. To compound that, now that I'm older, having younger guys also has some appeal."

"You've never done that til now?? You sure jumped in with both feet. You just took on two young guys, and we never even got their names."

"No. I was always faithful, but at the same time, I always wondered how a two on one would be. Never thought I'd get three on one!! Once they saw us, I thought 'now's my chance' and besides, the one guy really did irritate me with his comment about old people fucking."

"I bet you were tempted a lot, teaching high school. I've always heard a lot about male teachers going after their female students, or the students coming on to them, but rarely the other way around."

"I taught social studies, including an advanced placement class, which was all seniors, so most of them were 18 by the time they completed. I could have gone for some after graduation. There were some who were, well, attractive."

I laughed. "I bet there were. I can't imagine too many jocks in a class like that, though."

"There were a few, but you're right, it was not the kind of class that drew guys in athletics. Most of the ones who did get take the class could be arrogant asses, which did not help them. Funny thing is, you'd think the "nerds" would not be attractive, but a few of them were, and nice kids as a rule. I remember one from about a dozen years ago who was kinda cute, and I think he had a thing for me too." Donna smiled at the recollection.

"Really?? How so??" I asked.

"He'd come to class just like all the others, but seemed like he always had a bulge when he left."

"Checking him out, eh??" I teased.

"I didn't have to. Apparently the kid was built. It was hard to hide. And it wasn't like I was wearing anything to get him started-pants and a top mostly, though I'd wear skirts and dresses sometimes. I don't have the boobs to show off a lot of cleavage, so it definitely wasn't that."

"You do have a nice shape, and great legs. I know if I were a teenage boy, seeing someone like you in a skirt, even if not especially short, I'd be wondering what was-or was not-under it, and how your legs would feel wrapped around me, and it would get me going. It gets me going now!!"

"You guys are all alike!!" said Donna, laughing. "Still, I wondered what he was carrying around in there, and he was a nice kid too. Might have been interesting. The jocks get all the attention, but the guys you least expect will surprise you."

"Maybe you can still track him down and find out," I suggested. "I mean, now that you've unleashed the beast, might as well have some fun with it."

Donna thought a moment. "I might be able to do that. I have friends who work with alumni."

"Maybe you need to make a call when you get home."

"You're very understanding about me playing around. I can't imagine my husband putting up with this, or even having this discussion."

"It's funny how we spend years with the person we have chosen to spend our lives with, and never tell them our deepest secret desires, perhaps for fear of rejection, or because we are afraid of how they'll react, and it will only lead to trouble. That's hard to approach when you have a lot invested in the relationship-houses, cars, kids, many years. We don't have much invested at this point. If you think I'm a pervert, or I think you're a slut and we can't deal with it, I take you back to Missouri, you get in your car and go home, that's the end of it, and neither of us is out much. I have a much more open approach. I figure, no one can meet someone else's every need. No two people are that well matched. I also feel that variety is not a bad thing, and sometimes stepping out can be fun and refreshing."

"Interesting outlook," said Donna, obviously intrigued.

"That said, if you were my wife, I would be OK with you playing once in a while, as long as it was discreet, and I knew about it-and you told me how it happened once you got afterward. Letting me watch occasionally would be good too."

"You'd let me do that??" asked Donna, taken aback. "I can't imagine most guys could deal with that."

"They most likely can't. But I'm not your average bear in that regard. I find knowing my wife is out getting laid to be an incredible turn on, and it also plays into my secret fantasy."

"What's that," asked Donna, smiling at me.

"Sloppy seconds. Today you gave me all my fantasies all at once."

Donna broke into a grin. "And you let me have mine. I think we're made for each other." She leaned over and kissed me.

I broke our kiss and looked at Donna. "Too bad it took so long for us to find each other. Imagine if this had been thirty years ago."

Donna laughed. "We'd have burned each other out!!"

"We'd sure have tried!! But then, some things have to happen in their own time. It might not have worked as well then as we'd like to think. You might not have been ready for this til now."

"That's true," said Donna, looking thoughtful. "I might not have been willing to try this then, still in mid career and mid marriage, and with kids at home. I'm not sure if I'd even be willing to try the multiple guys thing then either. It really didn't start to hit me til I was in my mid 40's and wondering if there wasn't more. My husband would not have gone for it in any event. But I'm glad we met, however late in life."

"Me too. I took a chance that day in Iowa, and I'm glad you did too." I kissed Donna again. "So, what's next?? Ever been to Santa Fe?? We can get there today easily."

"Let's do it, I've always wanted to see New Mexico."

"You'll like it. It's the Land of Enchantment for a reason." I kissed Donna again, and we were off to more adventures.

"So am I a slut??" asked Donna as we drove away.

"Yes, you are," I said, smiling. "The best kind. Don't ever change!!" We laughed together and held hands as we drove off toward New Mexico.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds