Hot for Teacher Ch. 01-03

"Relax baby," Lisa cooed as she felt Lisa's finger's probe her backside, coated in cool lube. She tensed up a little, as Lisa used her fingers to ease ever so lightly in until one, then two fingers were moving slowly, in and out of Michelle's delicate rosebud. "That's right, just relax. Let your mistress in," she directed.

Between Kim's talented tongue on her pussy and Lisa now probing ever so gently her ass, Michelle was clawing the carpet, her fingers scraping the soft fibers as the women worked her over. Lisa now used three fingers, stretching the small opening, as Michelle relaxed allowing the more experienced lesbian to take her places she had never been. Soon Lisa was moving all four fingers into Michelle's ass.

Instinctively Michelle began moving her ass back into Lisa's hand and then up into Kim's face, planted squarely on her pussy. "That's it baby, that's it. Give me that ass. Fuck me," Lisa chanted as Michelle's thrust became more deliberate.

Lisa removed her fingers and after coating a rubber dildo, began easing the head into Chel's back door. She moved it in gently as Michelle grew accustomed to its girth, allowing it to slide into her as Lisa moved it in and out. Lisa was pleased that the brunette took the whole length of the cock without complaint as she moved her ass back to meet each thrust and movement.

"Oh yea baby, take my cock. Take it. Fuck that cock you little cunt. My cock!," Lisa chanted as the orgasm seemed to build and the young teacher's legs shook. Her whole body felt on fire as a burning but exciting feeling rose from her pelvis. "Yea, come for me. Come for your mistress. Show me how much you like me fucking that little ass of yours. Come for me you little lesbian slut," Lisa urged as Michelle's hands slammed the carpet, pulling madly at the fibers before wrapping her arms tightly around the small of Kim's back as the woman lay on top of her body.

Michelle's legs collapsed to the floor, her toes stretching out as wave after wave shook her young body. The orgasm was intense. While Lisa eased up on the thrust in her ass, Kim sucked harder on the juices which ran from Chel's pussy as she came hard against the woman's face.

Michelle was spent as Lisa removed the cock but she was determined to get Kim off as well as she continued to suck on her clit, sliding her own tongue between her tasty lips. Kim eased up as Lisa moved in to kiss the woman's face, coated in Michelle's juices. Lisa moved down to Kim's breasts, sucking on the nubs, playing with the little gold hoops which hung from her erect nipples.

Michelle opened her eyes as she looked up at Kim's back. Her tongue still working on the woman's clit, she took in for the first time the large tattoo which adorned Kim's back. Between her shoulder blades from the nape of her neck running all the way to the small of her back was a colorful tattoo. A young woman leaning into the arms of another woman amidst a colorful array of flowers. Both were nude and the one in front had long black hair, it took a minute to register that the woman was Kim.

Kim had obviously at one time had much longer hair and now cut it resembling Demi Moore from her character in the movie "Ghost." Missing was the tattoos and the piercings which hung from her nipples as an older woman, a blonde, clutched her breast with one hand and the other strategically touching her pussy. A black collar was the only thing Kim seemed to be wearing with her head turned allowing the woman to kiss her.

It was the most erotic picture or drawing Michelle had ever seen. In the limited time with Kim, she had never seen her in such a submissive pose. Rather both women had dominated the young teacher but the tattoo left no doubt as to Kim's submissive nature.

Whoever the blonde was, she controlled the young woman, who now sat astride Michelle's face.

As Lisa sucked on Kim's breasts, Michelle sucked deliberately on Kim's tasty pussy. Juices flowed down her cheeks as Kim ground her hot twat across Chel's face.

"Fuck, fuck I'm cuming. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, eat me, lick my pussy, shit," Kim chanted as both of the other women aggressively used their mouths to bring her off. Kim bucked hard as she came over and over, finally slipping off Michelle and laying exhausted on the carpet.

As Michelle and Kim lay spent on the floor, Lisa got up and went to the bathroom to wash off her toy and return it to the bedroom for another time. When she walked back into the living room, both of the younger women were still lying on the floor. They hadn't moved an inch since she left.

Lisa smirked before heading into the kitchen to freshen her wine, taking up a position on the couch, listening to the music still playing in the background and looking on at the pair of nude women lying on the floor before her.

Michelle was unaware of how much time had passed before she felt Lisa nudging her with her foot. "Wake up angel. You and Kim go on to bed. We've got a big day in front of us tomorrow. I have lots in store for you," she smiled.

Kim had already left the room and was apparently back in the bedroom showering and getting ready for bed. Lisa made it clear that Michelle and Kim would sleep together. There was no objection from Michelle as Lisa directed her to the spare bedroom to await Kim.

She hoped the love making was indeed over for the evening as her pussy and ass were literally sore from all the attention. Her jaw hurt as well from all the oral sex the three had taken part in over the last few hours.

Lisa pulled back the sheets as Michelle slid between them. Lisa kissed Michelle firmly on the lips, her eyes sparkling, as Michelle kissed her back. The two parted without words as Michelle lay looking at the ceiling, awaiting her new lover to join her in bed.

The day had begun as any other, a single woman, committed to her boyfriend, and enjoying her life as a young school teacher. In her mind she had her life planned out as she would some day marry her long time boyfriend. Perhaps soon start a family on her own, enjoying her profession as a teacher.

Now she felt mixed up. She had never envisioned or even fantasized about sex with another woman. She was totally straight and enjoyed sex with Kyle. While she would never consider herself experienced, she didn't feel she had missed anything sexually. But then she had nothing in her past to really to compare it to.

The evening she had experienced had really opened new doors to her. She had been brought here against her will, made to do things she would have never done had she not been drugged, coerced, or forced to do them. But she also knew she had enjoyed it more than anything she had ever done.

Was she a lesbian? She didn't think so. But she also knew she loved sex with another woman. She loved making love to Kim and Lisa. She loved eating their delicious pussies. Something she thought she would never do.

Perhaps more than anything, she like submitting herself to them. As much as the evening had begun with her resisting the two lesbians, she looked forward to the next day. She didn't know what Lisa had in store for her but she looked forward to it, desired it. As crazy as it sounded, she was excited at the thought of Lisa teaching her, training her to be the perfect lesbian lover.

Michelle wasn't sure if she was a lesbian but she knew she would never be straight again. She loved the touch of another woman, the feel of her soft tongue, and the taste of a delicious pussy. She also loved it when Lisa fucked her, first with the strapon, fucking her tight pussy and later her ass. She loved Lisa's cock and knew she would give herself again, any time Lisa asked.

She loved being a lesbian - Lisa's little lesbian. As she closed her eyes Kim entered the room, cutting off the overhead light, and slipping between the sheets, her warm body scooting close to hers.

Michelle moved to her side, her back against Kim's chest, with Kim's nipples pressed into her soft flesh. Kim reached around and cupped a breast, her other hand drifted down, settling on Michelle's young pussy.

It dawned on Michelle as she spooned against her lesbian lover that was eerily similar to the artwork in the tattoo which adorned Kim's back. Without any thought, she tilted to her back and felt Kim's body lift off the bed as she kissed the young brunette stretching her neck to meet her warm soft lips.

They kissed for minutes until Kim pulled themselves apart, her lips trailing Michelle's neck, settling on her back. Resting her lips on the teacher's shoulder as they both drifted off to sleep.

Michelle felt so warm, so relaxed in the arms of Kim. Today was a beginning but tomorrow the lesson would really begin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds