Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 16

She dug her hand through the box to pull out a pair here and a pair there that seemingly interested her.

"Do you have a favorite pair?"

One after another, she pulled panties out of his box to look at them.

"I do. I have several favorite pairs of panties. I love blue panties. All my blue panties are my favorite. There's a cream one, this one," he said pulling it out of the box. "This pair of panty is my absolute favorite. It has little blue flowers on it. I just love this color. The main color is a cross between vanilla ice cream and heavy cream," he said.

She dug her hand deeper in the box before pulling out three panties that excited her.

"I like these," she said pulling out a red pair, a black pair, and a black and red pair. You have good taste in panties," she said. "Wow! These are really nice. I love the material. May I try these on to model them for you?"

Before he could even answer her she was shimmying out of her jeans and removing her panties.

"Sure, as long as I can sniff them after you remove them," he said with a nervous laugh.

He watched her undress. He watched her remove her jeans before removing her panties. As if he was dreaming and having a sexy fantasy of his next door neighbor, his best friend's wife, he couldn't believe that Tiffany was standing beside him in her bedroom bottomless. He stared at her shapely ass while staring at her shaved pussy. Looking at her without her clothes made him want to have sex with her again. Only, he couldn't. He was already too tired.

Only, he may never have another chance like this again. What if Linda doesn't want to have sex with Bill? Here he is having sex with Tiffany and per the agreement he's already made in advance with Bill, he hasn't even asked his wife if she'd have sex with Bill. Yet, of course she'd have sex with Bill. Bill is better looking than all of his other friends, Jim, Henry, and Tom. If she readily had sex with them, she'd have sex with Bill too. The only thing that may stop her from having sex with him, something that could be awkwardly uncomfortable should they no longer be friends one that, is that he lives next door.

"Of course you can sniff them after I wear them. I can't think of anyone else who I'd love to sniff my panties than you, Walter," she said with a dirty laugh.

When Tiffany removed her white panties to try on the red pair of panties, she tossed her panties in Walter's face for him to sniff them. Wiggling her shapely, black ass in the red pair of panties, she walked around the room modeling them for Walter. With him going through his box of panties with Tiffany showing as much interest in his panties as he did, Walter was in panty Heaven. Then, she removed the red pair of panties and tossed those in his face to try on and model the sexy black pair of panties. Walter sniffed his red pair of panties while watching Tiffany walk around her bedroom wearing his black panties. Then, she removed the black panties and tossed him those to try on the black and red pair of panties.

"This fits nice, really well. I like all three of them. A perfect fit, they feel so comfortable and so luxurious. Were they expensive? They feel expensive," she said. "I never had panties like these before," she said examining them as if she was the one with the panty fetish.

"You have a good eye Tiffany. You picked out my three most expensive panties. Each one was $39," he said.

"Thirty-nine dollars for a pair of panties. Wow," she said. "I don't think I've ever spend more than five or six dollars for a pair of panties."

"Take them. They're yours. They're my gift to you," he said. "I'll buy others to replace them. It will give me an excuse to shop for more panties."

"Thank you Walter," she said collecting the red, black, and red and black panties. "Maybe we can shop for panties together. Maybe you can come with me in the dressing room while I try on panty after panty after panty," she said with a dirty laugh.

"A panty dream come true, I'd love to go shopping for panties with you, Tiffany."

"Now before I show you my shoe collection, how about you show me your stripper clothes," he said with a big grin.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds