• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Sticky Middle East Afternoon

Hot Sticky Middle East Afternoon

The phone call had come 30 minutes ago after months, or was it really years, of fantasising - my dreams, nightmares? were about to happen. I was working, in the Middle East, through lunch as I wished to leave early, a not too common event when my direct line telephone rang. Jan's voice breezed down the phone "Richard is back in town and has just phoned to invite me up to his hotel room!! Did you mean what you said that if I wanted to go I could?" "Ye....s" says I. "Then do you mind if I go and join him." What to say really hoisted well and truly on my own petard. Not the only thing to be hoisted as my cock had sprang to life at the thought. I, of course agreed, putting the phone down with "an enjoy yourself good bye."

However I discovered that I could not concentrate on my work as my mind kept turning over what was about to happen and fangs of jealousy started to erupt inside me. The more I thought about it the less enamoured I became. So my so called friend was fucking my wife while I was working. At the same time my cock was becoming harder and harder at the thought. Confusing really but rather an erotic sensation as fantasy fought with jealousy. Eventually after about twenty five minutes I picked up the phone dialled the house but alas no answer. Gone. What to do? I immediately dialled the hotel with the thought of putting an end to it by telling Richard to go to hell, but wait a minute what if she was taking the Mickey and was not at the hotel. Embarrassing, replaced the receiver and thought.

Decision time, a five minute drive, prick now deflated I headed for the hotel. Into the car park driving slowly along the rows, there it was a red Honda Prelude as sexy as it's owner. I stop, is this her car or not? What was the damn number? Out I get, blocking the parking alley. Over to the car. Yes her bits and pieces are on the passenger seat. God what to do now, back sitting in my car I ponder the alternatives. Burst into the hotel demand the room number and interrupt the tete a tete stopping them before they start. A bit embarrassing, the whole town will know before the evening. Use the house phone and give Richard a shock, that should stop them. Maybe not - maybe she has told him I have agreed. Maybe she will tell him to put the phone down after telling me to piss off. That thought sends a surge of blood to my penis which starts to harden. Maybe it's too late, maybe he has stripped her naked already and is ramming it up her for all his might. My trousers are back to resembling a tent, God I could do with a wank. Surely I can not be too late he must be more subtle than that giving her a drink, room service please, chatting her up slowly undressing her, kissing her body as he goes. Maybe if I slipped into the hotel and had a drink in the foyer I might get a chance to find out his room number, book in next door and listen with a glass and enjoy a leisurely wank as I listen to them screwing away. BEEP BEEP!!!! Oops!! I am blocking the road, flustered I drive off my mind going back to the stupidity of what I had agreed to and my tool reduced back to it's natural state.

How to keep my mind off what was going on and stop myself from becoming mad. Not back to an empty house. Stop off on the way home in the hot sultry afternoon of a Middle East summer and in a suburban shopping area have a haircut. In the Lebanese barbers shop there was little action as most people were home for lunch. At least most of them knew where their wives were, come to think of it I knew where mine was as well. Most sensible people in the town were enjoying an afternoon siesta probably with their wives. Lebanese barbers are not long on conversation and sitting having my haircut my mind wandered back to the hotel. My thoughts ranged from jealous rage that how can a friend and my wife go through with this (easy I suppose did it all the time myself. Ah poetic justice) to erotic thoughts of him stripping her and sticking his dick in and out. Fortunately I was covered by a gown, which hid the different effects of these thoughts on my prick that was going up and down like a yo-yo. All too soon the haircut was over and I found myself on the main road in sweltering heat with hardly a person in sight. No shops open. Hold on I had not eaten. Over the road to the Lebanese restaurant for a quick pita bread and lamb kebab. Not really hungry but it would help to pass the time. Was he on his second shag? Could I get my own back by nipping round to a friends house for a quicky myself. No must save myself for later, take advantage of her well lubricated cunt which should be oozing spunk from his one, two or maybe three bangs. The thought of him orgasming and exploding into her sent a new erotic wave through my body closely followed by more pangs of jealousy, God the afternoon was passing slowly. "Anything else sir." Have to move. Four o'clock shops starting to open. A slow wander up one side and down the other, should I go in and buy something to cheer myself up. No, lets go home.

No wife, the bastard must still be feeding it to her. Is this worth it? Wandering around the house wondering when she will be back, hopefully smelling of sex, her fanny dribbling come and spunk, well one has to at least keep the fantasy going. The gentle purr of the Honda Prelude slips up the drive. Moments later in she breezes bright and cheerful as if she had been out on a shopping trip round the most expensive shops in town. Cheshire cat grin - except it was not the cream she had been licking.

Let me at her. How was it. Fantastic she says, the best extra marital sex I have ever had. God tell me about it. Up to the bedroom quickly as my prick fighting between jealous thought reactions and erotic feelings succumbs to the latter and starts to come to attention.

I start to strip her as she tells me how he slowly seduced her taking her clothes of kissing her body as he went along, playing with her bottom and eventually reaching her toes which he caressed and kissed something she found extremely erotic and a complete turn on. (It was this action which also turned me on over the top and to this day the simple stroking of her toes sends my thoughts off to her screwing another man not necessarily Richard.) I start to try and emulate what she is describing and soon find myself out of control.

He apparently was besotted by her bottom running his prick up and down her crack, playing with it in his hands. The sex she said was fantastic as he really enjoyed working on her body and bringing her to orgasm. As the afternoon wore on and as he had sampled all her body charms and exhausted himself, they ended up having a shower together needless to say he had her in there as well!! Too much! So with thoughts of his spunk filling her cunt and now oozing out I slipped my prick into her juicy cunt saying I want to feel my cock slipping in his come, feel my spunk mixing with his and at the same time thinking God if she was not on the pill we would never know whose baby it was if she has been put up the spout but I was shaken out of this piece of eroticism as I exploded into her by " Tough! I made him wear a condom".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot Sticky Middle East Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds