Hot Summer Night Ch. 03

I kissed her hard and passionately and she responded with a groan as my tongue lightly invaded her mouth and flicked her lips. She let go of my cock and stood up and backed up to lock the stall door. She made a big show of taking off all her clothes and placed them on the baby-changing station that is installed in most public rest rooms these days. She stood in front of me for several palpable moments to let me take her all in. What a vision! She reached down with both hands and separated her bald pussy lips and fingered her clit with her right index finger. She was soaking wet and her juices were running down her legs.

I said, "Come over here baby and make my cock even harder." She grabbed her shorts and rolled them up and knelt on them in front of me. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and with both hands started jerking it up and down while looking me in the eyes. What a sultry look she had on her face. After a minute she bent her head and took my cock into her mouth. She held the tip in her mouth and continued to jerk me off. Then she started a slow descent down the shaft pushing her top hand away as she went. She could not deep-throat yet and she gagged about half way down. She moved her hand up to her mouth as if this was the gauge. She started her blowjob motion slowly at first and then she increased the pace. She had moved her top hand to her pussy and was furiously fingering her pussy and clit. After a few minutes I could feel my cum starting to rise and grudgingly pulled back from her lips. She knew why and released my cock and stood up. I bent down and pushed my face into her crotch and began lapping up the torrent of juices flowing from her pussy. I quickly flicked her clit that was sticking out prominently at the top of her slit. She grabbed my head and threw her head back and I felt her pussy clench and then begin to spasm with an orgasm. She held on hard as her legs began to quiver. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her up. Her spasms continued for at least 30 seconds. When she recovered she kissed the top of my head and said, "I have to have that cock in me now."

I sat up straight and she moved her legs to straddle my knees. She took my cock in her hands and jerked it up and down a few times before she guided it into her descending cunt. She cried out as she sat down to my balls, "YES..YES. I have thought of nothing else since yesterday. I thought I would cumm right there on the phone when Julia called."

I said "I didn't think I was going to be able to walk down here with my cock as hard as it got when she told me you worked here."

She giggled and said, "I could see it in your shorts a hundred feet away. I am surprised you didn't get jumped half way down here."

Then she started grinding up and down and forward and backward on my cock. She thrust her tits toward my face and tipped her head back and muttered, "Oh....Oh.....Oh." with each thrust. I took her erect right nipple into my mouth and sucked on it hard and then moved to the left nipple. My cock was as hard as it has ever been as she increased her pace. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard on the down stroke as I pushed up as hard as I could. She screamed out, "Yes, I am cummmmming, yes." And cum she did. I thought she would crush my cock on the first spasm. Her orgasm lasted a long time and I milked it by continuing to push into her as best I could. She had become a rag-doll and I had to hold onto her as she collapsed her head onto my shoulder. I couldn't tell but she might have passed out.

Just then the men's room door swung open and someone walked into the room and up to one of the urinals. Our stall was the last in line of three so I didn't think anyone could see us without getting down on their knees to look. Just in case, I reached down and grabbed Crystal's knees and pulled them up out of view. With that Crystal pivoted backward slightly and my rigid cock moved even deeper into her cunt. She groaned out loud but there was no reaction from the guy at the urinal. He finished and left.

I could feel her juices dripping down my balls and into the toilet. I pushed Crystal back and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed. I kissed her on the lips and she came back to life. I said, "Wow, what happened? I was concerned about you."

She said, "I'm sorry, I just lost consciousness there for a second at the peak of my orgasm, but I am feeling fantastic right now."

"That's good." I said and continued to scan her beautiful face for any signs otherwise. "Do you do that often?"

She said, "When I had my first ever orgasm when Christina was diddling me and licking my clit, I passed out cold. But, never again until yesterday when you were butt-fucking me."

"Are you OK to get up?" I asked. I then realized that my cock had gone soft with my concern for Crystal. It now fell out of her cunt and onto my legs.

She said, "Sure, I'm fine. But, I need to get back to work before I'm missed." With that she pushed herself up from my lap and backed up. The vision was exquisite going as it was coming. She cleaned herself up with some toilet paper and quickly put on her clothes. She threw me a kiss and started to leave the stall.

I stopped her there and said, "Let me make sure the coast is clear before you walk out of the men's room."

She giggled and said, "That is probably a good idea." I stood and pulled my shorts up. I told her to stay in the stall until I told her to come. I stepped to the sink and grabbed a bunch of paper towels and wrapped them around my gooey cock and balls. I made sure the coast was clear and told Crystal to come out. She quickly left the room and I closed the door behind her.

I stepped back to the sink so I could use some soap and water to clean off my cock and balls. I had my shorts on my hips with my cock in my soapy hands when the men's room door opened again. I looked up into the mirror to see Christina quickly step in and shut the door. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and pressed her head into my back. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started rubbing it up and down with the soap working as a lubricant. In a pouty voice she said, "Oh, did that mean ol' Crystal leave you with a messy cock?"

Christina grabbed a bunch of paper towels and got them wet. She then took my hand and led me back into the same stall and closed and locked the door. She pulled down my shorts and knelt down on the floor and began to wash my cock and balls with the paper towels. By the time she had all the soap washed off; my cock was beginning its rise to full erection. Christina aided that process when she pushed my cock into her mouth and started giving a wonderful blowjob. She couldn't deep throat me but she worked her hands and mouth together so that it was just as pleasurable. I let out a groan as I pushed my hips forward. She continued this for several minutes and when she felt my load gathering, she quickly pulled her head off and said, "Oh no you don't. Crystal told me she didn't think she got your cum because she passed out. That's a pretty strange thing isn't it? You must have fucked her good because she only does that on particularly explosive orgasms."

Christina pushed herself up to her feet and began taking her clothes off. It was a rerun of Crystal with short hair. When she was naked I said, "What a fantastic body."

"Back at you Mr. C. and that cock is wonderful. I think I could fuck and suck that thing all day. Crystal and I talked about you and your magnificent cock all last night. We didn't even hope to be seeing you so soon. When Crystal got the phone call from Julia and she told me, we were jumping up and down together. Everyone was looking at us". I dropped my shorts and took off my shirt. Christina moved up against me and rubbed her tits on my chest. She grabbed my ass and pulled me close as I lifted my cock so it was between us. I grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer. I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. She responded with same. She slid down my body to kneel on the floor and took my cock back in her mouth and sucked it half way in. She dragged her lips back up to the tip and did it again. She wanted my cock as hard as possible and this was doing the trick.

When she stood back up, I guided her to face the toilet and she bent forward and put both hands on the toilet tank. I moved up behind her and guided my cock to her cunt and pushed forward. She pushed back and arched her back. She wanted it fast and hard, but that would have to wait a moment because just then the men's room door opened with a bang and I could here two sets of men's shoes move to the urinals. They were obviously friends because they were talking to each other as they came through the door. I stopped in mid motion with my cock buried to the hilt. I reached around to Christina's pussy and started rubbing her clit. Her cunt was soaked with her juices. She gave me a playful elbow in the ribs but I kept working her clit.

One of the guys at the urinal said, "Hey, did you see that blonde with the long hair at the front entrance? She is smoking hot. I wonder what area she is responsible for. I could use some of whatever it is."

The second guy said, "Hell yes. I've seen her here before. I made it a point to get close to her a when we came in, just to look at her. I'm telling you it isn't my imagination but she reeked of sex. What a body and a gorgeous face. God doesn't do that often."

Christina started to silently laugh at the mention of Crystal smelling like sex, but she controlled herself. As the two guys finished up and left I resumed my fucking motion. Christina resumed pushing back with each forward thrust of mine. We continued this for a few minutes. I pulled out and turned her around to face me. I pulled her in close and picked her up and set her cunt down on my cock, which as wet as she was just disappeared all the way to my balls. Then I pressed her to the wall. She jumped when her back hit the cold tile. I started a furious assault on her cunt. She wrapped her legs around my lower back and hung on for dear life. I was watching her face contort as her orgasm started. Her eyes went kind of glassy and her mouth formed the same "O" shape as Crystal as she panted in and out. I hurried my pace to catch up with hers but this just pushed her orgasm to the point of explosion. For the second time I felt like my cock would be crushed when she gritted her teeth and blew a scream into my face as her pulsing cunt literally pulled the cum from my cock. "Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah" was all I could manage to release the muscular contortions in my body. I hung on to her and she hung on to me. I kept fucking her until I couldn't anymore. She dropped her legs to the floor, both of us gasping for breath. I bent down and sucked on one of her tits and then the other. She kissed me on the top of the head. When we could breathe normally, she said, "Oh my God. That was incredible. I thought your cum was going to come out of my mouth. What a load. I will have to share that with Crystal later since she didn't get any." I laughed at the visual in my mind.

I said, "You two are amazing. What a tandem. What an incredible fucking tag-team." Christina laughed out load. She pulled a wad of toilet paper from the roll and stuffed it in her cunt. She said, "I don't want those two guys following a trail do I?"

"Not a good idea." I said.

She said, "Get my number from Julia and call me if you are going to do any shopping at Home Depot." She knelt on the floor again and sucked my cock into her mouth and lashed it all over cleaning me with her tongue. She looked up at me the whole time. My cock started to respond. Just looking down into her beautiful face was enough never mind her mouth being wrapped around my cock.

I said, "If you are going to continue that you won't get back to work too soon."

She pulled back and said, "I guess you're right. I don't want to give it up but I do need to get back to work." She put her clothes back on. I got dressed too and checked outside the men's room and signaled when it was clear. I watched her go and thought, 'What a day and I can do this often.' I pumped my fist once and walked toward the front of the store. Crystal was there and as I walked by she said, "Thank you for coming sir. I hope you found what you were looking for. Come back soon." She slightly emphasized the words "coming" and "come".

I responded with a big smile and said, "Thank you, miss. I will."

As I walked down the mall, I pulled out my cell phone and called Carrie to find out where she and girls were. She told me she was up on the second level and they would meet me at the food court. When I got there they were waiting for me. Carrie said, "I see you didn't find anything you needed at Home Depot."

I lifted my hands to show that I had bought nothing and said, "Nope, nothing that I didn't already have." The two girls were standing behind Carrie and they both rolled their eyes at me with big grins on their faces. "Ok, what is the plan now?" I said, expressing my displeasure with shopping, especially for clothes.

Carrie said, "Well, the girls want to check out a new store down that way." pointing behind her. "I need to go the other way to the Pharmacy to fill some scripts. I could be a while. I will call you after to find you guys."

Julia said, "Dad, why don't you come with us?"

I sighed and said "OK, let's go and get it over with."

Carrie headed one way and we headed the other. When we were out of earshot Julia grabbed my arm and pulled herself up close and said, "So, how did it go with Crystal and Christina?"

I said, "Ok. I saw them but they were working so I walked around some and then came right back here. They are very attractive girls, aren't they?"

Julia clung onto my arm again and said, "Dad, you liar. Crystal called me when you left the store and told me every gushy, gooey detail."

I said with a smile, "Well that is my story and I'm sticking to it."

At the new store I found a chair next to the fitting room and sat down. I had no interest in what Julia and Eva considered to be fashion. I watched the girls move from rack to rack. The store was packed with young women and older teens and I was having a decent time checking out their tits, asses and faces. At one point Julia came over and asked if I was have a good time. I just nodded.

Julia and Eva both came over to the fitting room with an arm load of clothing. There didn't seem to be an attendant so they just when in. When I went to the chair I had noticed that there were about five or six rooms with louvered doors. I was sitting there looking at the babes flitting from rack to rack like honeybees in a field of flowers when I heard a "psst" behind me. I turned to see Eva leaning around the door with just a bra and panties on. She waved me to come in. I got up and backed up to the door and looked out into the store to see if anyone would notice me going into the fitting area. When it was clear, I ducked around the door and followed Eva's very nice ass down the hallway to the last changing room. Inside I found Julia standing there naked. I guessed that she was between outfits, but I was wrong. She moved up close to me and whispered in a pleading voice, "Daddy, will you fuck me in the ass? Please. It made me so horny yesterday watching you butt-fuck the twins. Please Daddy. I want you to do it right here, right now."

I looked at Julia with those pouty lips working overtime. I looked over at Eva who was in the process of stripping off her bra and panties. The clothes they had brought in were in a heap in the corner. This was all a scam, again, and I called them on it to make sure they knew I knew. They both apologized but said they couldn't resist the opportunity.

I said, "Ok, it is a tantalizing opportunity that I have fantasized about since I was a teen." My cock was already in motion and Eva spotted the movement in my shorts. I stripped down to my sneakers. As soon as my shorts came down Eva was on my cock. Julia wasn't sure how to proceed so I guided her over to the bench seat and she sat down dragging Eva along as we went. I spread Julia's legs and saw that she was already very wet. She was already breathing fast. I knelt down on the floor forcing Eva to readjust her attack on my cock. As I moved my face to Julia's cunt, Eva lay down on the carpet with her head between my knees and pushed my cock into her mouth. Eva is an experienced cock-sucker and she was bringing me up to full size quickly. I was licking up Julia's vaginal fluid and tongue lashing her clit. Both of Julia's hands were on the back of my head holding me down. I used my nose on her clit while I began shoving my tongue into her cunt. She made sure my nose was doing the job by moving my head around with her hands. I felt the first spasm with my tongue and Julia slammed her knees tight on the sides of my head and shoved my nose into her clit so hard it hurt. I pulled back reflexively but continued to flick my tongue. Then the flood came with the same vaginal ejaculation she had yesterday. She clenched her jaw and didn't make a sound. I couldn't contain it all, nor did I want to. I wanted her to do this so her asshole would be adequately lubricated from her own juices running between her legs to her ass. While I waited for Julia to come back down, I concentrated on the pleasure Eva was giving me. My cock was rock hard and she was taking the entire length into her mouth and down her throat. I was feeling the cum load building and I wanted it so bad, but I had a mission and shooting down Eva's throat would end that.

I pulled my cock out of Eva's mouth and stood up. Julia was recovering so I quietly said, "Ok, Honey. I don't have any lube so we have to rely on your own lube. Get on your knees and push your shoulders to the floor." She did as instructed. Eva got up and moved her body to line up her pussy with Julia's head and then looked pleadingly up at me. I looked at the situation and said, "Ok. You can get up on your elbows." Julia did so and then buried her face in Eva's pussy. I got on my knees and moved up behind Julia. I pressed my cock to her dripping cunt and wiped it back and forth to collect as much of her lube as possible and then raised it to her anus. I slowly pushed it into her until the cock-head was in. She lifted her head from Eva's pussy and groaned out load. I held my cock still until I could feel her cunt adjusting to the girth. Her head dropped back to Eva's cunt and I pushed another two inches into Julia's ass and stopped until I could feel her adjust. Another two inches and stop. Another two inches and I was almost all the way in. Julia pushed back to get the rest of my cock. The pressure and heat was unbelievable. Julia lifted her head and nodded up at me to continue and went back to sucking Eva's clit. Eva was rocking her head side to side with her obvious pleasure.

I slowly pulled my now steel shaft from Julia's ass until just the head was in. As I started to push back in Julia pushed her ass toward me. She was ready. I pulled all the way out with an audible "pop" and immediately pushed my cock past her anus and all the way to my balls. Julia reached back with her hand to feel how much of me was in her. She raked her fingernails over my balls as I pulled back out again. Julia raised her head and said, "Oh my God...Oh my God..." as my cock moved in and out. Eva pulled Julia's head back down and held it there. I was fucking her ass hard when I could feel my load rising in my balls. My cock thickened and it felt like it grew another inch as I pushed in hard. Julia screamed into Eva's cunt trying to suppress the noise. Eva's head was tipped back against the wall and she was in the first throws of her orgasm. As she held Julia's face down she was grinding her cunt up and down. Julia's face was soaked with Eva's juices when she looked up at me and said, "Cum in me, Daddy. Fill me up."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds