Hot Summer Nights Ch. 02

"A butt plug sir?"

"That's right slut, it'll keep you stretched and ready whenever I want you. There are only three times it can be removed. One if you need to use the bathroom, two when you're showering you can remove it for cleaning, and three is of course when I'm fucking you or having you fuck yourself with the vibrator. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir," came the soft reply.

"Good, now it's time for your punishment." Climbing off the bed, Rosco removed a small whip from the bag. "I expect a thank you for each stroke as you count," he ordered, remembering what he had read in one of those books. Without another word, he laid a strike against the upraised ass before him.

"One, thank you sir...two, thank you sir..." and so it went, until Rosco finally stopped at twenty lashes.

Grabbing the bag, Rosco returned the whip and left the cell, locking it behind him. "I'm going to put your video up in a safe place. I want you to kneel on the floor and wait for me to return."

"Yes sir," Bo quietly responded. Moving slowly, he shifted his sore body from the cot and kneeled on the hard concrete floor.

Rosco watch him, enjoying the power he had over the other man. "I'm not a cruel man slut, you may kneel on the pillow."

"Yes sir...thank you sir," Bo respectfully accepted the gift, keeping his opinions of the type of man Rosco was to himself. Kneeling on the pillow, Bo waited with bowed head for Rosco to return. As he waited, his soul cried out for the loss of the life he had known as it trembled with fear for what the future held.

TBC

Please review, the muse likes reviews.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds