Hot Tub Trio Ch. 02

"Oh my God baby, that was unbelievable. Why have you been holding out on me?" She chided him, as she pulled away and knelt once more on the floor beside his leg.

Chad shrugged. "Afraid you'd freak out I guess." Then his face broke into a broad grin. "Guess not huh?"

Amy rested her chin on his naked thigh. "Not is right. I want more of that but not right now." She bite his thigh but not hard enough to hurt then turned to Vince. "Trade places?"

Vince nodded and started to rise, hoping no one heard his knee pop. "It will cost you though."

Amy drew her face into a faux pout. "What?"

"Well, I was thinking of demanding a taste of your pussy but I know you're too close to cumming for that. I guess I'll settle for sucking your nipples. And a kiss," he added quickly.

"That is supposed to 'cost' me?" she giggled. "Deal."

Vince decided to take the kiss first. The faint taste of lime linger on her tongue. His hands found her lovely tits and squeezed them together, making it easier for Vince to switch from one nipple to the other. She let him play with her tits longer that he'd expected. Still, it was too soon when her hand twisted itself into his hair and forced his head away.

Vince looked at her, then glanced at Chad before he spoke. "Later Amy, Chad is going to titty fuck you, while you suck my cock. He's going to cum all over those luscious tits and then I'm going to clean you off with my tongue while he eats your pussy."

Chad chuckled. Amy looked taken aback, then laughed. "Bring it on hot shot. But before I suck your cock I'm going to suck my fiancé first."

She knelt between Chad's legs as she spoke. "How do you take it all?" She asked Vince, totally serious now.

Vince knelt on the floor beside Chad's right knee, leaned over the man's leg and kissed Amy again before speaking. "You just have to relax, like everything else relax and practice."

He turned and took Chad in one slow movement, taking a moment to smell the musky odor while his nose was buried in Chad's pubes. When he pulled his mouth back, he used his hand in a twisting stroke.

"Once you have his cock wet don't forget to use your hands. It isn't all about swallowing his cock. Lick it. Especially the little 'v' space on the underside of the head." He began to turn toward Chad's cock then stop and looked back at the girl. "Oh and the piss hole," he grinned, "don't forget the piss hole."

Before demonstrating he used his lips to tugged Chad's foreskin over the head. He used his hand to slide the foreskin back after that, all the way back, so the head was exposed. His tongue found the "v" and went to work. All the while Amy kept her eyes glued to the action. Chad's eyes were fixed on her face. He watched lust fill her eyes and groaned, as much from that as Vince's tongue, which had now begun to dart in and out of his piss slit.

Vince gestured with his head for Amy to join him. She leaned forward and ran her lips up one side of Chad's throbbing cock as Vince ran his lips down the other. Then Vince sat back and let Amy take over.

When she lower her mouth over her lover's cock, Vince rubbed her shoulder. "Go slow, relax."

She lower her mouth, halfway, a little further then pulled away.

"I can't breathe." She complained.

"Sure you can. Breathe through your nose. Try it. Just go down a little ways and hold it."

She did. She held half her lover's cock in her mouth and practiced breathing for a moment. Vince rubbed the back of her neck.

"A little more," he whispered.

She pushed her mouth lower. He could see her start to gag.

"Back a little, rest, breathe, relax baby." He leaned over Chad's leg and kissed her on the shoulder. "When you're ready try again, a little more each time."

He worked with her, rubbing her neck and kissing her shoulder, encouraging her until finally she felt her nose bump against her fiancé's pubic bone.

She pulled her mouth away and actually clapped for herself.

"I did it. I did it." She chanted while she bounced on her heels.

Chad's eyes were hot.

"Great babe, but don't stop. Please. That was awesome."

Vince winced at the use of "awesome". It grated on his ears as much as "like" and "whatever" but let it go.

Amy smiled and took Chad in her mouth. It wasn't as smooth or fluid as Vince but she got it all down without gagging.

That was great but it left Vince hanging. He looked at Chad but his head was back against the couch and his eyes were closed, his hands resting on either side of Amy's head as she perfected her new cock sucking skills.

Vince moved to the couch. He rested on hand on Chad's belly and dropped his head to nip at this right nipple. As he did, he heard Chad's pant a yes. He wasn't sure if the yes was for him or Amy but decided it didn't matter. He continued to worry at the hard nub of Chad's right tit until he felt the man's body begin to tense.

He sat up and touched Amy's shoulder. "Stop kiddo, not yet."

Chad groaned a loud "no" but she stopped.

"Why? I want to make him cum. I love it when he cums in my mouth."

Vince snorted. "I'm sure you do and no doubt he will but not yet. Come over here."

Vince directed her to the end of the couch, where he laid the chair cushion on the floor. He motioned Chad toward the end of the couch.

Putting his hand on Amy's back Vince urged her forward. "Bend over the arm kiddo, suck his hard cock while I fuck your ass with my mouth. It's okay if you cum. I know you wanted to cum last but it will be better if I do. You kids bounce back quicker and the night is still young."

"Fuck me. Look at that ass. Jesus."

That had been Vince's first thought as he got his first good look at Amy's ass. Now, his hands spreading her as she bent over the arm of the couch, her little brown pucker winking in anticipation, he spoke out loud.

"Fuck me. Look at that ass."

Amy did not responded. She was getting face fucked and trying not to gag. Chad's hands clutched at Amy's head. When Vince spoke Chad leaned forward for a better look, never slowing the rhythm of his hips.

As much as Vince enjoyed the sight of Chad's shiny cock stretching Amy's mouth he had other needs. He locked eyes with Chad, wanting to see the look in Amy's fiancé's eyes as he ate her ass. Vince scooted back on the couch, lowered his head and darted his tongue between her legs, dipping into the bottom of her sex. He hooked his tongue and drug her own wetness up her ass crack.

She moaned around her fiancé's dick.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds