• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • HOT Wife Threesome

HOT Wife Threesome

12345

My wife, Brandie, and I, have been into the HOT Wife sexual lifestyle for a couple of decades, now. I've often been asked, by couples, interested in trying that for themselves, or by men, interested in becoming the other man in a HOT Wife threesome, how this lifestyle works, and what is a typical HOT Wife threesome like? I don't know that there is a typical threesome, because there's differences in every one of them. Different people, different ways they meet, different situations and places of the sex, and this variety is one of the things that keeps the HOT Wife lifestyle so fun and exciting. Every encounter is like having sex for the first time, all over again.

But for the entertainment of everyone, and the possible education of those looking to get into this sort of thing for themselves, I'm going to relate one of our experiences in the following story. This will have interest value for those interested in trying the HOT Wife sexual lifestyle for themselves, for those men looking to become that other man, and for voyeurs, because in any HOT Wife sexual encounter, there is a lot of "watching" going on, and for me, that's one of my biggest thrills about it all.

Sharing my wife with other men, was always, my fantasy and desire. I tried to get my first wife to do it and she never would. The break up of that marriage had to do with a lot of other things than her lack of willingness to indulge me in my sexual fantasies. But when I met my current wife, Brandie, I saw her as potentially one day becoming a HOT Wife. It took me several years of marriage to convince her to try it, and although it was originally my fantasy and desire, once she tried it, she came to realize just how much fun it was and how much she really enjoyed it as well.

Brandie has a natural exhibitionist streak in her, that she really never knew existed. I brought that out in her and through a long drawn out process, I showed her that her desire to be looked at by other men went a little deeper than just being attractive to the opposite sex, which is of course, what every woman wants to do. Once Brandie realized that being looked at by other men really turned her on, sexually, then it was a short step to getting her to actually have sex with other men while I, and maybe even others, watched. My wife found out that having sex with another man, while I, her husband, was right there watching and joining in, took her to new heights of sexual ecstasy never before experienced!

So, here now, is the story of just one of our HOT Wife, threesome encounters. Enjoy!

My wife, Brandie, and I, had been swapping emails, and doing Internet chatting, with a man named Matt for a couple of months. He had found us on line, in an advertisement, where we said that we were looking for other men to join us in threesomes sharing my wife. He had never done that before, but found the idea titillating and he was also turned on by the pictures of Brandie he had seen, so he was talking to us about how this all worked. I enjoy talking to anyone about the HOT Wife sexual lifestyle and don't mind sharing our experiences with others. So, I didn't mind the back and forth conversations that he and I had for months about how it all worked. He probably enjoyed more, the conversations he was having with my wife, that were a little less instructional, and a lot more sexual. Brandie doesn't cybersex chat, nor does she do cybervideo sex. Before computers, she never did phone sex, either. (Except on rare occasions, with me, when I was still a soldier far from home). But she would engage Matt in a back and forth about what she liked, (sexually), and why she enjoyed being shared by her husband with other men. And Brandie wasn't shy, with him, or me, about the fact that she liked Matt's pictures and was willing to have sex with him. So, eventually, Matt decided to meet us and possibly join us in a threesome.

No matter how long we had communicated with a man, nor how many pictures Brandie had seen of him, or him of her, every time we met a man, it was always with a "no expectations" rule in mind. We had to really meet, in person, and Brandie had to click with the man, before there would be any expectation of sex of any kind. Brandie was the one, to always make that decision about whether or not to actually have sex with a man. And sometimes, we had met men, with whom we had conversed for some time and whom, Brandie had seen pictures of and was interested in, from those pics. But once we met, she was turned off by something about him and so we ended up not having the threesome with him.

Although Brandie had the final decision making power about who we actually had a threesome with, I did as well. For instance, there were times, when we met a man, and she was so taken by his good looks and sexy personality, that her pussy was overriding her commonsense, and she didn't pick up on something about the man, that I did. Usually, this was something that just told me this guy wasn't going to respect my wife, and me, or that he thought this was all about him, when it's definitely not! So, while he was charming Brandie right out of her G-string, I didn't get a good vibe on the guy, and so I would veto any threesome happening. Brandie has always respected my intuition on this and so even if she thought the guy was right, if I said no, she didn't argue with me.

So basically the point is, that Brandie isn't forced by me to fuck anyone she doesn't want to, and we both have to agree on anyone that she does fuck.

We agreed to meet Matt, on a Friday night, in a hotel restaurant in a large city, about 50 miles from where we live. This is another thing that we usually like to do when meeting a new man for the first time, meet in a neutral location. So, that if at dinner, we didn't all three make a connection, then it would be easy enough to say our polite goodbyes and go our separate ways.

For me, as soon as we start putting some things into an overnight bag for the trip to this meeting, and possible threesome, my sexual enjoyment and roller coaster of emotions begins! When I see my wife picking out her sexy evening wear for dinner, and a couple of choices of lingerie for later, my sexual hormones begin to charge through my body. I'm watching, my wife, pick out clothing, that she hopes will entice another man to want to fuck her! My cock starts to grow in my pants. My heart rate ticks up a notch. My breathing gets a little faster. It turns me on to know that I'm watching, my wife, picking these sexy clothes, and thinking about fucking another man!

Emotionally, my mind is thinking several things. I'm excited and aroused, to think that my wife is horny, and hot enough to want to have sex with another man, even while I'm there watching. I'm proud of her that another man finds her attractive enough to want to fuck her. And there's even a little jealousy that creeps into my mind as I think to myself, what kind of a slut fucks another man while her husband watches? That seems like such a nasty, dirty, thing to do, and that thought, always leads me right back around to arousal! My wife, being a dirty, nasty, hot little slut, a woman, who is so turned on, so sexually excited, that she wants to fuck, and it matters not, if it's me, or another man fucking her, turns me on more than just about any other sexual thought I have ever conjured up!

So, we packed some bags, late morning on Friday, and made the short trip to the hotel and checked in by midday. This was not a cheap hotel. It had a very large and nice bar/lounge in it, that had live bands on the weekends, (they would have live music tonight), and a restaurant that required a dress code to enter.

We had requested a room with a single, king sized bed, and rooms like that, in this hotel, were huge rooms. When you entered our room, there was a longer than usual hallway, that had two closets in it, one to the left, and one on the right, next to the bathroom door, the bathroom being immediately inside the entry door, on the right. Just beyond the closet on the left, was a refrigerator and microwave, coffee pot, and short counter space for food and drink preparation. Then you entered into the room itself, where the king sized bed was centered on the right side wall, with a nightstand on either side of it. There was a fluffy love seat against the wall of the bathroom, on the right side of the bed, and over on the left side, by the window, was another chair and a couch. In the far corner of the room, was a desk and office type chair. In the middle of the room, off the end of the huge bed, was a bureau with drawers in it and a huge mirror on the wall above it. The flat screen TV was on the wall, in the corner, by the refrigerator and microwave area. It was a very nice room.

We settled in, putting all our clothes away, hanging up what needed to be hung, then went downstairs to get some lunch. We weren't scheduled to meet Matt, in the lobby, until 8:00 pm. So we needed some lunch, since dinner would be pretty late tonight. After lunch, we returned to our room and by a fluke, I discovered something really cool!

Both the closet doors had full length mirrors on them, as did the inside, and outside of the bathroom door. If I was in the bathroom, and the closet doors were partially opened in just the right way, and the bathroom door was half shut, then I could plainly see the big king sized bed, and whoever was on it, in the bathroom mirror, almost as if it were a large flat screen TV and the image was being broadcast on the screen! Apparently, the image was being reflected off the large mirror on the wall above the bureau, to the closet door mirror on the right, into the closet door mirror on the left, then into the mirror on the outside of the bathroom door, and finally, onto the large mirror in the bathroom, above the sink. I could see my wife sitting on the edge of the bed. I asked her if she could see me in the big mirror on the wall, at the foot of the bed. She said that she could, but not real well, (I didn't have the light on in the bathroom). I surmised, that later this evening, when the room was darker, with little lighting on in the room, that looking in the large mirror at the end of the bed, there would probably just be a dark square, where the bathroom door was and I wouldn't be seen inside. Before we went down to dinner, later that evening, I tested that theory. My wife confirmed that she could not see me inside the bathroom, even though I could plainly see her, sitting on the bed, in the bathroom mirror above the sink.

I thought that THIS was going to be a voyeur's delight, tonight! I love to watch my wife having sex with other men and I really like to be right close to the action, so that I can walk around her, and the man, on the bed, and view them from every angle and position. But sometimes, especially if the new guy is a little nervous, or, believe it or not, even with all her experience at having threesomes, sometimes my wife even gets a little nervous, and so there's a little tension while I'm sitting right there, in the room. With me right there, the two of them are a little hesitant to get things moving. So, sometimes, I have to leave them alone for a bit and let them get warmed up before I come back and get in on the action. With this setup, I wasn't going to have to leave, and MISS the action! I could be out of the room, but still see everything that was going on!

That brings me to this; at the beginning, I said that there is no typical threesome. There are probably hundreds of different ways to meet those other men, and different scenarios on how the threesome gets started and progresses. We have met men in regular bars, when we weren't even out looking for a threesome, who found my wife attractive and weren't bashful about letting her know, and we ended up having a threesome. We have met total strangers in adult bookstores, or movie theaters, and had a quickie threesome with them, without ever even knowing their name. We have had prearranged meetings with men at the swingers club and also chance meetings there, and ended up having a threesome somewhere in the club, or an all nighter at the motel afterwards. And I could go on listing several other different scenarios of how we have met men and had threesomes. And the men themselves, have been just as diverse. Different types of bodies, sizes and shapes, and experience levels. Everything from your lifelong swinger, to the first timer.

But how we were doing it tonight, is probably my favorite way of having a threesome. Meeting a man on line, who has never had a threesome before with a HOT Wife and her husband, communicating with him for an extended period of time before meeting, having seen his pictures, and he having seen Brandie's. This is my favorite way of doing it for several reasons;

First, the guy is inexperienced at the threesome with a husband and wife, so he is probably going to be nervous, and not too aggressive.

Second, Brandie is not going to be drunk like she is at a bar, or the swingers club. She might have enough booze at dinner and the bar afterwards to have a good, relaxing buzz, but she's not going to be drunk. Watching her have sex when she's drunk is fun, because when she's drunk, she has absolutely zero inhibitions! But, when she's at least half sober, she can be a little nervous herself, and it's much more real, sexual passion that she exhibits, once the action gets started.

Third, because the two of them, the man and Brandie, both, might be a little nervous, then the sex they have is much more like the sex that new lovers have when they are learning about each other, instead of just the raw, sexual passion of two drunks pawing at each other. That has it's pleasures, but I find this scenario to be much more sexually stimulating.

Because I have had a chance to communicate with the guy for some time before the meeting, I've had a chance to make sure he knows all the etiquette of a threesome, which is basically, anything he wants to do with my wife is OK with me, as long as she allows it, he's not hurting her, or disrespecting her. I would make him understand that Brandie is not very forward. That she wasn't going to make any first moves, (or at least she generally doesn't), and that once the sex got rolling, she likes for him to take charge. Although Brandie isn't a true submissive that wants to be "owned" and treated like a slave, she does like the man to take charge and she does like a little, gentle, man handling. And I always impress upon the guy, that Brandie likes to be gently caressed, touched, and made to feel like she is attractive to him, right from the start. If he is too gentlemanly, and doesn't touch her at all during dinner, or in the bar afterwards, then she's likely to think that he isn't attracted to her and she might not invite him upstairs for the threesome.

Lastly, I tell him, that nothing about the night is "scripted". That I don't direct the action. That how things progress and when and how things happen, is all up to him.

So, sitting around the hotel room that afternoon, waiting for the evening fun to begin, my sexual, and emotional, roller coaster went up and down. Every once in awhile, I would be thinking about what would transpire tonight and I would get sexually stimulated. My cock would grow to semi hardness inside my pants, my heart rate would quicken, and I would be anxious for the clock to move up to the meeting time.

That evening, about 6:00 pm, Brandie started to get ready. She took a shower and shaved her already cleanly shaved pussy, to make sure it was silky smooth without even a hint of stubble. Shaved her legs and underarms, again, they were already shaved, but she did them anyway. As she was doing that, my sexual, and emotional roller coaster took a steep uphill and a thrilling swoop down, as I knew that, my wife, was in the bathroom, preparing herself for another man! This is really the beginning of the sexual night for me. From this point on, my sexual hormones are racing through me and my heart rate and breathing goes up and down, my cock goes up and down, and I'm fully sexually charged up, all night long!

After showering, Brandie did her shoulder length, blond hair, in a nice style that fluffed it a bit and framed her pretty face. She skillfully applied her makeup to enhance her natural beauty and accentuate her best features, like her eyes and lips, upon which she applied a red lipstick, (not too red), that made her lips shine. Then she got dressed.

Brandie was wearing a blue satin blouse, that buttoned up the front and had long, see through chiffon sleeves, as well as see through areas across her chest, and upper back. Her skirt was a short black, not mini skirt short, but mid-thigh short, shiny satin skirt with a split in the back that came up to mini skirt height. When that split opened up as she moved about, it showed you her inner thighs up to within inches of her butt cheeks.

Underneath these, she wore a black lacy bra that was very low cut, to just above her areola, this combined with the see through portion of her blouse, and the fact that she only buttons the blouse up to the clasp of her front hooking bra, shows off all of the sexy cleavage between her 38C breasts. She also wore a lacy, black thong, the small triangle of lace on the front barely covering her cleanly shaved vulva, and the thin strap disappearing into the crack between her legs only to emerge again at the top of her butt crack to connect to the waistband in the small of her back.

My wife has the most incredible legs that you'll likely ever see on a 50 year old woman! Many of her younger girlfriends are jealous of her legs and wish they had them. But even though they were tanned golden brown from the sun and her year round use of her tanning bed, she wore a very high quality pair of black, super shear, real silk, garter stockings, with seams up the back. These are very expensive stockings, but they are of the highest quality and on my wife's legs, they are fantastic! The tops of those stockings were just up under the tail of her skirt, when she was standing up. Sitting down, especially on a bar stool, they would be right at her hemline and probably showing a bit of bare thigh above her lacy stocking tops. These were a special request by me, because I think her legs are so sexy in high quality stockings and I know how good it feels to touch and rub her thighs when she's wearing them. I figured Matt would like that too. When she walked, you could see Brandie's bare inner thighs, stocking tops, and a flash of a garter strap, once in awhile, through that split in the back of her skirt.

Her shoes were a pair of simple, but sexy, black velvet pumps with 4" heels. Around her left ankle, she wore a heavy gold anklet that glinted when it caught a ray of light and brought your attention to the delicate flower tattoo on the outside of her left ankle.

When she was done dressing, Brandie stepped out into the room, and twirled around for my approval of her outfit. She was especially concerned that the seams on the back of her stockings were straight.

She was exquisite! My wife was 50 years old and didn't have a "Barbie-like" figure. She had a curvy waistline, but she carried a little more weight than she would have liked around her middle. Her outfit, makeup, hairstyle, perfectly manicured nails and toenails, all made her look beautiful and sexy as Hell! She presented herself in a way that accentuated her best features, her killer legs, beautiful round ass, sexy breasts and cleavage, and her pretty face and hair.

My cock sprang to instant hardness inside my dress pants as I surveyed my wife's appearance and I knew that she was dressed so sexy, in order to entice another man to want to fuck her! Hell! I wanted to fuck her! Right now! I wanted to throw her down on the bed, shove her skirt up around her waist, pull her thong to the side and slip my hard cock into her pussy, that I knew had to be slightly wet, with her own sexual excitement over thinking about getting laid by a new cock before the night was over!

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • HOT Wife Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds