• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hotel Hooker? Ch. 2

Hotel Hooker? Ch. 2

12

Sue was on her way home from work. She was driving in heavy rush hour traffic, but her mind was in turmoil. Since meeting Tim a few weeks ago, she had begun to question everything about her life. Sue Henson was a twenty something college graduate, who worked for a rapidly expanding Midwestern company. Her upper middle management position gave her a respectable income, and plenty of room for advancement. She owned a pleasant two-bedroom condo in one of the city's best high-rises. Although her stock portfolio was not yet large, Sue felt that she had a very good start. In short, Sue's life, at least financially, had been nearly perfect. Now that she was well on her way to a secure financial future, Sue began to wonder if what she had gained was worth the cost.

By her own design, Sue had virtually no love life. She had lost her virginity shortly after her sixteenth birthday to a teenage boy, who seemed to know even less about sex then she did. Jim had been her first steady boyfriend. They had been going out for nearly a year when he talked her into "going all the way." Her first experience had been under the bleachers at school, a far cry from the romantic setting she had envisioned. Three or four rough, rather painful thrusts, and it was over. The next day Jim broke up with her, and Sue sweated out the week or so until she got her period. More then two years passed before Sue let a hand, other then her own touch her below the waist.

Sue dated only infrequently during her college years, and even less in her working life. Sex was all but nonexistent, and the few experiences that she did have were little better then her first. In fact, Sue could count on one hand the number of orgasms that she had that were not self induced. Sue always told herself that she did not have sex, because she did not sleep with anyone she was not committed to; and she did not have many commitments, because she was too busy with school, and later, work. Then she met Tim.

Since that night, Sue spent most of her time thinking about being soundly and thoroughly fucked. Even now, more then three weeks after she'd last seen him, thoughts of Tim made her nipples harden against the soft material of her bra. As memories of their steamy all night sexual encounter flooded back, her right hand dropped from the steering wheel, touched her nylon covered thigh, and moved toward her rapidly moistening pussy. With an effort, Sue forced her mind away from her deepening desire, and back to the rush hour traffic around her.

Sue's one night with Tim had given her more sexual gratification then all of her previous encounters combined. Her experience with Tim caused Sue to reexamine her entire sexual attitude. Had she been kidding herself all along? What if, instead of being too busy for sex as she always said she was, she had worked so hard as a way of avoiding the lousy sex she had learned to expect. No longer satisfied with the way things were, Sue was trying to decide what to do next. She was too afraid to go back to the hotel. Besides, Tim was no more the typical john, then she was a hooker. Finding him had been a fluke and she knew it. Unfortunately, Tim lives half way across the country, and there was no one else in her life that interested her sexually. Completely out of touch with the dating scene, Sue was at a loss as to how to find a lover who could make her feel the way Tim had.

Sue arrived home a few minutes later, her mind and her hungry pussy still wanting release. She rushed into her apartment shedding her jacket and shoes as soon as the door closed. Her blouse and bra followed quickly as she made her way toward her bedroom intent on finishing what she had almost started in the car. As Sue tossed off her wraparound skirt, the flashing light on her answering machine caught her attention. Reluctantly, Sue pressed the play button.

"Hi Sue," it was a masculine voice, "this is Tim. I hope you remember me."

Sue's heart began to pound, her breathing quickened, and her knees felt weak. OH YES, Sue thought, I remember you.

"I have a proposition for you," Tim's voice continued, "if you are interested please call me at..."

Sue stopped the tape, grabbed a pad and pen, and restarted the message. Her hand was shaking so badly that she could hardly copy down the number.

She had been hoping that Tim would call, but now, Sue was so nervous that she could not immediately bring herself to return his call. She sat by the phone, breathing deeply, trying to calm down. Suddenly remembering what she had been doing when she rushed in, Sue chuckled quietly to herself. How appropriate, Sue thought, that Tim's message should catch her wearing nothing but panties and thigh high stockings. When she finally calmed down, Sue walked into her bedroom, finished stripping, sat down on her bed Indian style, and dialed the number that Tim had given her.

"Hello," this time Sue recognized Tim's voice at the first word.

"Hi Tim, it's Sue," she answered. Despite the fact that her emotions were in turmoil, Sue tried to sound cool and business like as she went on, "I just got your message. What can I do for you?"

"Sue!!" Tim's enthusiasm was evident, "I must have called just before you got home. Thanks for calling back so soon. I have a gig that you might be interested in."

"HMMMM," Sue's voice was soft and low, "what do you have in mind?"

"Well," Tim began, "two things really. But before I tell you about those, I should tell you something about me. I belong to a swingers club. We have more than two dozen members. Our group has only three rules. No pain, there are other clubs for that. Nobody underage, and no one does anything they don't want to do."

"Okay," interrupted Sue, "but what does that have to do with me?" Sue was intrigued. Thoughts of orgies drifted through her mind; her free hand drifted between her widely spread legs,

"I am hosting," resumed Tim, "a coming out party for a new member during the Labor Day weekend. I'd like you to be a maid for this party..."

"A maid!" Sue blurted out, her annoyance obvious.

"Yes," Tim was laughing now. "A maid at this kind of shindig may help serve drinks, but that's not what she's REALLY there to serve."

"Oooh," Sue calmed down, "THAT kind of serving sounds more interesting." Her fingers, which had momentarily clenched into a small fist, relaxed and resumed gently stroking her womanhood. "You said two things," Sue recalled, "what was the other one?"

"Amy," answered Tim, "is the young lady that this gala is for. She is very anxious to join the group, but there are a couple of things that... Well, she wants to do, but is a little unsure of. Amy asked me if I knew a woman, not a club member, who could help her. I thought of you."

"I'm flattered," Sue replied warmly, "but what does she need me to do?"

"It would be best," responded Tim, "if I let her explain that. I took the liberty of booking your flight ahead of time. I was afraid that if I waited until I had talked to you, everything would be booked up because of the holiday. Of course, I can cancel if you don't want to come."

"I'd love to come," was Sue's enthusiastic response, "when is my flight?"

"Friday at one thirty," Tim told her, " if you will give me your e-mail address I will send you all of the particulars. Oh, I guess we should discuss fee?"

Already having made up her mind on the FEE, Sue said, "Let's talk about the money when I get there. I'm sure we can come to a mutually satisfying arrangement." Tim agreed, Sue gave him her e-mail address, and the pair hung up.

*** All the while that she had been on the phone with Tim, Sue had been gently toying with her clit and pussy. Now Sue's self-caresses became more insistent as she pictured herself entering the party. In her mind's eye, Sue walked into the room bare foot, carrying a tray of filled champagne glasses. She was wearing a black maid's dress with a small white lace apron. The costume was short. It barely covered her pantyless crotch, even while she was standing. It was backless, and the front was so open that it just covered her aureoles; both sides of her tiny tits were exposed.

Sue pictured a large room full of people. An attractive couple by the massive stone fireplace signaled to her. As she approached them, Sue could see that the man had one hand up the woman's dress. She was grinding her hips, as his finger slid in and out of her sopping fuck hole. The man's massive cock was out of his pants, and the woman had her fingers wrapped around it. She was stroking him softly and slowly. The pair each took a glass from Sue's tray, both sipped their drinks, the man smiled, but the woman grimaced. Thrusting her glass back towards Sue, she said, "Please make mine a cocktail." Smiling, Sue set her tray down on the mantle, took the woman's glass, dropped to her knees, and began to suck the man's already rock hard cock. Sue sucked quickly, but expertly. In a matter of moments, she felt the swelling that signaled his impending orgasm. Pulling his cock from her mouth, Sue aimed the piss hole inside the woman's glass. With a grunt, the man shot his thick load into the champagne. Rising to her feet, Sue handed the cocktail to the woman, who drained it with a smile, and a "Thank you". She saw, in her daydream, a distinguished looking man sitting in an armchair jacking off. He beckoned her over. Sue walked up to him. Standing with her legs slightly apart, and bending low at the waist; Sue offered the man a glass from her tray, and a perfect view of her exposed tits. With his free hand, he picked up a glass from the tray and placed it on an adjacent table. His other hand, which had been stroking his hard cock, now moved up to fondle her soft tit.

Both of Sue's hands kneaded and stroked her tits, as she imagined the stranger feeling her up. "Is there anything else you would like?" she asked her imaginary lover.

"Yes," he said, smiling at her, "my cock needs a nice tight pussy. Would you like to sit on it?"

In Sue's reverie, she wordlessly put down her tray, and straddled the man's lap, fully impaling herself on his throbbing erection. Her mind's eye saw her rapidly pounding his hard cock while in reality two of her own fingers fucked her dripping wet pussy as fast, and as hard as they could. Quickly, the fingers of one hand fucked in and out of her steaming cunt, while her other massaged and tweaked her pebble hard clit. Fantasy fucking faded as her impending orgasm built to a crescendo. Shuddering and moaning, Sue bolted upright. "I'm CUMMMMIIIIINNNGGG," she blurted out, as both hands clamped over her spasming cunt. God, Sue thought, Friday is a long way off, and I've become one horny bitch.

*** Friday finally arrived. A freshly showered Sue stood in front of the full-length mirror, studying her reflection as she dressed. Her naturally blond, shoulder length hair, framed a face she considered to be reasonably attractive. Most other people would have said she was pretty. A few would say beautiful. Her skin was creamy white, showing little exposure to the sun. Sue had very high, small breasts that barely filled an A-cup bra. Reddish brown, silver dollar sized aureoles, and her nipples topped them, when erect, were a good half-inch long. Sometimes she wished she had bigger tits. As far as Sue was concerned, her best features were her heart shaped ass, and her great legs.

Having finished her self-evaluation, Sue decided that her new print sundress was just right. Short enough to show off her legs but long enough to sit comfortably in public. This dress was made to be worn bra-less, which suited Sue perfectly. Glancing at the bed, Sue saw the panties that she had laid out. She picked them up, and with a shrug, tossed them into the suitcase. The dress and sandals were all Sue would wear on the plane. Funny how things change, Sue thought, before meeting Tim Sue never left her house without underwear. Now, Sue never wore a bra or panties except to work.

Light traffic got Sue to the airport quickly. Getting through the airport was a breeze. Sue's flight was uneventful, not even one screaming, seat kicking brat to contend with. Tim was waiting for her just outside of the loading gate. As soon as she saw him, Sue jumped into Tim's arms. The pair kisses passionately, tongues probing each other's mouths, hands caressing, wanting to explore, but being held in check because of the crowd.

As the couple finally broke their embrace, Tim asked, "Does this mean that you're glad to see me?"

"No silly, I'm just happy to be making big money again," Sue quipped, as she turned to retrieve her bags. As soon as her back was to him, Tim slapped her on the ass, causing Sue to yelp. "Yeow, just for that, you can carry my bags." Sue's attempt to sound indignant failed when she started laughing. Tim opened his arms, Sue stepped into them, and the two embraced and kissed tenderly. This time Sue could feel Tim's manhood growing, and pressing against her. When their lips parted, Sue whispered, "I think you're glad to see me too."

"Very glad," Tim smiled, "but we had better get going, or we will run into some really awful traffic." Grabbing the bags, they hurried to Tim's car. When they reached the car Tim tossed the bags into the trunk, then unlocked the passenger door, and opened it for Sue. As she entered the car, Sue made sure that the hem of her dress rode up far enough to give Tim a good look at her uncovered pussy. "I see you've done some trimming since last time," Tim said with evident pleasure.

"Yes," Sue replied, " do you approve?"

"As the wolf would say," Tim rejoined, "all the better to eat you with my dear." With that, Tim closed the door, went around and got on the other side. In a moment they were on their way.

They rode in silence for several minutes while Tim drove through the heavy airport traffic. When they reached a less congested area Tim suggested, "I guess we should get the business out of the way first."

"Yes you're right," Sue replied as she reached into her purse," but I have to tell you something first."

"Go ahead," prompted Tim.

"Okay, here it goes," as Sue spoke she took an envelope from her purse and placed it on the console between them, "there will be no fee for this trip, because I am not now, nor have I ever been a prostitute. Here is your money back from our last meeting."

Much to Sue's chagrin, Tim started laughing.

"What's so funny," Sue demanded, "I am not a hooker."

Still laughing, Tim managed to say, "I know."

"What do you mean, you know?" Sue was a little confused now.

Quieter now, but still chuckling, Tim went on, "Sue, you're bright, beautiful, and absolutely incredible in bed, but you are one lousy actress. I suspected you were not a prostitute before we left the bar the first time, and was certain before we ever got into the shower."

"But.... But how?" stammered a stunned Sue, "If you knew, why didn't you say something?"

"Even though I had never hired a hooker before," Tim began, "I didn't think you reacted to my ideas like a professional whose first interest is to make money. You were much more like a swinger out for an evening of fun. Besides it wasn't your technique that made you such a wonderful lover, it was your heart. That is something no hooker could ever match. I thought you were living out a fantasy, so I played along."

"But the money," Sue was incredulous, "why did you really give it to me? Why did you let me keep it?"

"Suzy," Tim replied warmly, "I would not have spoiled your fantasy for all of the gold in Fort Knox. Besides, for a night as wonderful as that was, I would have gladly paid twice that. As for that envelope, put it back in your purse. I am a little curious though, why did you take the money?"

Blushing slightly, eyes downcast, Sue whispered, "I almost didn't, but I thought of some furniture I wanted that was out of my price range, and..."

"Okay," Tim was smiling again, "let's say that the furniture is my birthday present to you. I guess I should tell you about Amy."

***

"First, Amy is my sister," Tim stated.

"You sister," Sue blurted out.

"Yes, does that shock you?" inquired Tim.

"Three week ago I would have been appalled," Sue replied, "but now I'm only somewhat surprised. Please tell me all about it."

"I've already told you," Tim opened, "that I belong to a swingers group. Well, it was my parents who introduced me to it. I was told about the club on my eighteenth birthday. At the same time I began a sexual relationship with my mother. It was our plan to tell Amy on her eighteenth birthday, and give her the option of joining us or not."

"It would have been her choice?" Sue asked.

"Absolutely," Tim replied. "Sadly, we never got the chance to find out. My folks were killed in a car crash several months before Amy turned eighteen."

"I'm so sorry Tim," Sue said warmly.

"Thank you Sue," Tim responded with feeling. "Amy's birthday came, and I did not think it right to talk to her about the club. Partly, of course, because our loss was so recent, but also because it had been a family thing."

"If you felt that way," Sue inquired, "how did you two get together?"

"A little over a week ago," Tim resumed, "I came home late one night to some very familiar sounds coming from the study. As I looked in, I could see the television. The video that was playing was one that my parents and I had made at a club party. My mother was on her knees, and I was behind her, fucking her. My father was in front of her, where she was sucking him off. By the light from the television, I could see my sister in the chair. Her nightgown was pushed high on her thighs, and her hand was busy between her legs. As I watched she began to moan.

'Oh mother,' I heard Amy sigh, 'I wish that were me. Why didn't you ever tell me?'

'Amy,' I called quietly.

' Tim,' Amy almost shouted in her surprise. She quickly hit the stop button on the VCR, and tried to push the hem of her nightgown down. 'I, I didn't hear you come in.

I sat down next to her, and gently took her in my arms, 'It's okay, sweetheart, I saw and heard everything. We were planning on telling you on your birthday, but you know what happened.'

'Yes I know,' Amy replied, 'you mean that if the accident had not happened that might have been me instead of mom in that movie?'

'Yes darling,' I told her, 'if that is what you would have wanted.'

She pulled back so she could look me in the eyes and said, 'Tim, I'm a virgin. I held off because I wanted the impossible. I wanted my favorite person in the whole world to take my cherry. I dreamt it would be you, dear brother, who deflowered me.'

I took her back into my arms, and kissed her deeply. She responded by thrusting her tongue into my mouth. As my hand found the soft mound of her tit, I could feel her nipple harden through the thin material of her nightdress. Amy began to moan softly as my hand left her breast and traveled down her side to find her bare thigh, and then up her leg to caress her womanhood.

'Oh yes Tim,' she sighed, as my fingers made contact with her clit, 'make love to me, make me a woman.'

Taking her by the hand, I said, 'Come on, let's go to my room.'

'No Tim,' she replied, 'I want to do it in their room. I want you to fuck me in the room I was conceived in.'

As we walked into the bedroom Amy asked, 'Do you remember when we were kids, and played, you show me yours and I'll show you mine?'

'I remember,' I told her, 'it was usually my idea.'

'This time,' she said, 'it's my idea.' With that she pulled off her nightgown, and showed me that she had become a truly beautiful woman. Then she jumped into my arms, kissed me, let go and giggling like a schoolgirl, jumped into bed and dove under the covers. A moment later I had joined her.

We snuggled together, our naked bodies pressing close. Our lips met, and I experienced one of the most soulful kisses of my life. As I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and my fingertips trailed down her spin towards her ass, I could feel her shudder and her breathing quicken. Still kissing her, I cupped her ass cheek, and pulled here into me while pressing my hard cock against her wet pussy. Our lips parted, I kissed my way down to suck on her beautiful tits; at the same time, I released her ass, moved my hand around front, gently parting her legs, and began to massage her swollen clit. Amy's heavy breathing became moans of pleasure. A moment later, I slipped a finger into her sopping wet, still virgin pussy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hotel Hooker? Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds