• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hotel Intruder Ch. 01

Hotel Intruder Ch. 01

Anna slid the key card into her hotel room door, exhausted from a long day of conference sessions and networking. Her cheeks were sore from the forced smile she wore all day, and her feet were screaming to get out of her sexy impractical heels. At only 5 feet tall, with generous curves, Anna endured the torture because she liked that the gave her the slight illusion of being taller and leaner.

Desperate for a long hot shower, Ann's stripped out of her suit, as her mind began to wander to the sexy stranger she kept seeing throughout the day. She'd first noticed in him standing in the back of the room of the first session. Standing over 6 feet tall, with black shaggy hair and equally dark eyes, he was impossible not to notice. He was leaning casually against the wall, his boot clad feet crossed. Unlike the rest of the conference attendees, he wasn't in a standard professional attire. Along with the boots, he was clad in jeans and a black T-shirt that hugged his well defined chest and arms. As she greedily took in his complete form, she caught his intense stare. Realizing, she'd been caught, Anna blushed and quickly looked away. But throughout the day, he kept appearing in random places, and every time her eye was immediately drawn to him.

As Anna stepped into the hot stream of water and began to wash away the day, she thought more about the sexy stranger and the way her body had trembled when she met his stare. She let her hands wander to her nipples, lightly caressing them at first, then pinching and pulling each one to illicit the sharp pain she loved, all the while imagining the stranger. Next her hand followed the path of the water, down her stomach to the apex of her thighs. She slid two fingers inside her already wet pussy, wishing it was the stranger's hand. As she pictured him in front her, her fingers began to pump in and out furiously. The orgasm was fast and brief, just enough to take the immediate edge off, but not enough to satisfy her.

Anna was grateful for her ability to climax easily and quickly. She couldn't imagine the plight of her friend Sally, who had never had an orgasm. But she also worried that it came with curse of insatiability. She always wanted more. In theory that made her the dream woman, but in practice she had found men grew frustrated. How could she blame them, when she was frustrated with herself. It had been over a year since she'd had sex, but masturbation just didn't hold much appeal. It always left her feeling emptier and ultimately hornier.

Turning off the water, Anna grabbed the fluffy hotel towel, squeezed the excess water out of her hair, and began drying herself off. She had just slid on the hotel provided robe when there was a knock on her door followed by a deep voice stating "room service."

"That's strange," she thought. "They must have the wrong room." She opened the door a few inches, and started to say just that, when a large hand gripped the edge of the door and slammed it all the way open, knocking her into the wall. Anna lay crumpled, trying to get her bearings, when she heard the heavy hotel door shut and lock. She then felt someone very large straddling her waist, making it impossible for her to move. Gathering her wits, she began to open her mouth to scream when the intruder shoved a large wad of fabric inside. She reached up with her hands to try to do something, but before she could get them even an inch or two off the floor, the intruder pulled them above her head, pinning both of her wrists with one hand. Anna whimpered, realizing she was truly helpless. She looked up into the eyes of the intruder and froze. She was looking into the piercing black stare of the very man she had just been fantasizing about in the shower.

At that moment, Anna didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The object of her lust had her pinned to her hotel room floor, but rather than being turned on, she was terrified. A tear ran down her cheek. The stranger bent down and kissed it off her face. He leaned down and whispered in her ear "It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you. At least not anymore than you want it. I'm only going to make you feel good." He punctuated his words with kisses along her jawline, but as he did, he slid his other hand to grip her throat firmly. "But don't forget that I am in control here. Understand?" Anna used the limited range of motion she had to nod her head. "Good."

The stranger removed his hand from her throat, and pulled something small and thin from his pocket. He reached up and slid it around her wrists. She heard the distinctive sound of a zip tie being pulled taught, and felt the plastic dig into her wrists. She winced. But all thought of the small pain vanished as she realized the stranger was now busy untying her robe and exposing her ample breasts. At the sensation of the cold air, her nipples instantly hardened. "Mmm. Large and sensitive. I knew you were going to be fun," the stranger purred. He bent down and took one firm nipple in his mouth. At first he was gentle, sucking lightly, running his tongue delicately around. But just as Anna relaxed into the sensation, he bit down hard. She bucked against his mouth and screeched into the gag. He moved to the other nipple, and repeated the process. Though Anna was prepared this time, the pain was still intense. The stranger slowly ran his hands up her sides, causing her to tremble involuntarily. He brought them up to cup her breasts, running the rough pads of his thumbs over the sensitive flesh of her nipples. Gently teasing and caressing, before gripping them both and pulling and twisting hard. Anna bucked underneath him, her eyes watering from the pain. When he finally let go she lay there, chest heaving, trying to catch her breath. But the stranger knew her too well. He reached back and slid one finger slowly between her pussy lips, finding her drenched. He smirked and bent back down to whisper in her ear "such a dirty little whore. Exactly like I knew you'd be."

The stranger moved off of Anna, but before she could register that she was at least partially free, he pulled her up so she was bent over the edge of the bed. He kicked her legs apart, so they were stretched as wide as they could go with her still standing. He leaned over her, the weight of his body pressing down on her back holding her to the bed. Without any prelude, two thick long fingers dove deep inside her. She jumped at the sensation pushing up against him and gasped around the gag in her mouth. He began pumping his fingers hard and fast. Like in the shower, Anna came almost immediately. But the stranger didn't stop. His fingers continued pumping inside her as she kept coming. She panted and writhed beneath him. For a moment he seemed to slow down, but instead they hooked up to find the soft sensitive nub of her g-spot, and pressed hard against it. Her hips bucked against him as she climaxed yet again. His fingers kept up their relentless pressure, now rubbing in circles against the tender flesh. Anna had no idea how many more orgasms she had, or if it was one long continuing intense climax. Her body shook uncontrollably sandwiched between the bed and the stranger. Stars began to wander in on the edge of her vision. As the fingers inside her continued their relentless attack on her g-spot, the stranger's other hand found her clit and pinched down hard. Anna felt like she was suffocating as the pleasure overtook her. The stranger never stopped assaulting her with his fingers, and she finally blacked out from the intensity of her orgasms.

When Anna came to she found herself alone on the bed, the room empty. Her wrists were no longer zip tied above her head, but instead were bound behind her back. Next to her on the pillow was a note:

My sweet whore,

Rest up. I'll be back to finish where we left off. Don't worry. I took your key card, so I can let myself back in.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hotel Intruder Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds