Housewife, Mother & Slut

"I'm not sure where this is going, but I love the possibilities. What do you have in mind?"

"Would you be interested in having an office slut?" she asked. "I'll give you the same benefits as my previous boss. What do you think?"

I was taken aback by what my mother offered.

"Sounds too good to be true. Are you serious?"

"I'm serious. It's a win/win situation, both in the office, and at home."

I took a deep breath. "How would this start? If I was your previous boss, what would be happening right now?"

She got down on her knees, between my legs.

"Well, with my previous boss, the talking would be kept to a bare minimum and my mouth would already be filled with cock. Any objection to that?"

I shook my head 'no.'

"Good," she said. "Let's get started. Would you like a blowjob, sir?"

I nodded.

Her hands headed toward my crotch as if she had done this a million times, and she went to work undoing my belt buckle and zipper. Once undone, she pulled my ever-growing cock out of my underwear and began to stroke up and down.

"Very nice," she commented. "It's been a while since I've handled one of these. But don't worry, it's like riding a bike. You're a busy man and your time is important. We don't have a second to waste."

She swooped down and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. Her vacuum-like suction and wet saliva were more than enough to get my cock fully engorged. And being orally served by my mother in the office only added to how intense this feeling was.

The phone rang in the middle of my mother's newfound oral servitude. I checked the screen. It was my boss.

"Don't mind me," she said, spitting my cock out. "You have important responsibilities around here. Go right ahead."

She was right. I answered the phone while my mother continued sucking me off.

"Hello," I answered. "Good afternoon, it's nice to hear from you... Yes, everything is going well, thanks for asking... My breathing? Oh, I was just about to leave and I ran back to answer the phone... Lunch? Now?"

My mother looked me straight in the eyes with a 'Don't You Dare' type of expression and continued to suck, slurp, and bob her head with even more tenacity.

"I'm sorry, but I've got something going on with an employee. It's an oral communication exercise to build a more cohesive work environment along with trust in the workplace... Thank you... I'm glad you agree on the importance of that... Then tomorrow it is."

The call ended and I focused on my mother's oral attention.

She plopped my cock out of her mouth for the second time. "What did he say?"

"He was thrilled that I'm such a team player and he wished there were more people like me around here. He also loved my emphasis on teamwork and bonding with my employees. Now where were we?"

"Oral communication, right?"

"Exactly."

She gave me a playful wink and went back to sucking me off. This time, she used her hand to stroke me, enhancing the sexual pleasure. I laid back and listened to her slurping noises filling the room, and having oral sex performed by my mother's expert mouth couldn't have felt better.

"Oh god," I moaned. "This feels fantastic. I'm going to explode pretty soon if you keep this up."

To my surprise, and brief disappointment, she put my raging hard cock back inside my pants and zipped me up.

"This is our first time together and I want it to be memorable," she said. "It would be a real shame if it was only an office blowjob. Come on boss, everyone is on their lunch break right now, let's go to the supply room."

***

We adjusted our clothes to look like our proper selves, as if nothing was out of the ordinary, as if she hadn't just sucked my cock, and we headed towards the supply room. We made sure that no one saw us enter together, and once we shut the door, she grabbed me and planted a big kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm... I could really get used to being your office slut."

I gave her a few more kisses and replied, "So can I. And if I'm not mistaken, the supply room is where you used to have sex, right?"

She gave a seductive grin and undressed. It was as if my mother was transforming before my very eyes in more ways than one. She had always prided herself on being so proper and elegant, along with being a fashionably dressed professional woman. And here she was, taking off her expensive clothes and tossing them to the floor like worthless accessories.

"That's exactly what we did in these places. Now be a good boss and fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

The last article of clothing was gone from her body and she was naked except for the stockings on her legs and the heels on her feet. She turned around and spread her legs apart, placing her hands on the table as she bent down.

I freed my rock hard erection. My heart pounded as the realization that I was about to fuck my own mother sunk in. She reached down with one hand to spread her labia apart, and I could tell that she was having the same incestuous thoughts based on her dripping wet pussy.

The head of my cock slid inside her womanhood, so did the rest of my shaft. Her body trembled when I went all the way in and I gripped her hips tightly and proceeded to fuck her, once her vaginal canal adjusted. And soon, the tiny room was filled with the sounds of wet rhythmic slappings from pounding the flesh of her ass, along with the faint sounds of her moaning.

"Oh god..." she panted. "Fuck me... that's it... fuck me... fuck your little office slut... fuck your own mother where it counts."

We tried our best to muffle our voices and moans to make sure that no one heard us. It was already a big enough risk and we couldn't get caught. If anyone found out about this, we'd likely be fired. Our reputations would be ruined forever and we'd be the subject of endless gossip, all throughout the city. But the fact that we were having wild sex in the office place was an added thrill to the already taboo act of incest.

Her legs trembled at a ferocious pace and her body started shaking. My hands were on her hips and thighs while fucking. I felt her muscles flexing and contracting, and she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

"Oh goodness..." she whimpered. "Oh... rub my clit... rub it for me... this is how you make your mother cum... your office slut of a mother... make me cum. This is how I need to be fucked in the office... oh god... this is how you treat your mother."

I reached down and rubbed her engorged clitoris. The fluids seeping from her wet pussy coated my hand like a leaking faucet.

"I'm almost there... don't stop... keep screwing your mother... Be a good son... be a good boss. Give your office slut the best orgasm ever... It's what your mother demands."

Hearing my proper and respectable mother's dirty mouth added to the sexual situation. We were sweating profusely and I could see some of the glass in the small room start to fog. Her breathing became labored. Her skin felt warm.

I didn't have time to think about my own pleasure, as my mother's back arched violently, and a strong gush of fluids rushed through my fingers rubbing her clitoris, as I fucked her pussy as hard as I could. She was making a mess all over the place, squirt running down my hand, down her legs, and making a pool on the floor.

It took every ounce of strength she had to keep from thrashing her body around and screaming at the top of her lungs for the entire office building to hear. And it took every ounce of strength that I had to keep pleasuring her the way that she needed to be pleasured. A true office slut.

Once her orgasm subsided, her body nearly collapsed as she bent down with her hands on the table to hold herself up. Soon, it was my turn to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum, " I whispered.

I was unsure of where I'd finish, but my mother knew. She had plans, or maybe it was a snap decision. She was re-energized, dropping to her knees, looking up at me, and jerked me off until I exploded all over her mouth, coating her lips and tongue with my orgasm. She didn't stop until I was drained and she finished by continuing to look me in the eyes while she swallowed.

"That was fucking amazing," I said.

She continued licking the tip of my penis. "Now I'm claimed. I'm your mother, but I'm also your office slut. Do as you'd like."

"You're my housewife, too," I reminded.

She smiled and nibbled on the head of my cock. "And I'm your housewife."

"You've left a pile of squirt on the floor. We're messy."

"I'll clean it right away, boss."

After a few more licks on my shaft, devouring all my cum, she kissed the head of my cock and put my penis back inside my pants. While still naked, she grabbed several sheets of paper towels and used them to wipe the floor clean.

***

I watched my mother get dressed, then she took the wet paper towels. It was such an erotic sight seeing her go from an office slut, back to being the prim and proper woman everyone knows her as. The awkwardness that lingered between us disappeared and everything felt normal. Everything felt the way that it should.

By the time we left the supply room, a group of people from the same floor, but different department, had just returned from their lunch break. It was obvious that they knew we had sex. Especially by looking at my mother's 'I just got fucked' hairdo and her slightly crinkled outfit.

She tossed out the handful of squirt-soaked paper towels in the hallway garbage, but of course, no one knew the wetness was mom's orgasm.

As for the orgasmic glow and smile which radiated from my mother? It was much too obvious. Any sexually experienced woman could spot it a mile away.

My mother didn't care though. She walked right past them with her chin held high and a proud smile on her face. I could even hear some of the women in the background gossip about us with their whispering voices.

"Well those two clearly had sex."

"Couldn't they have gotten a hotel room?"

"I've heard they're related. Can you believe it?"

This job turned out to be more than just a significant pay raise. It was a unique bonding experience. Not only was she my mother, but she had also become my naked housewife, and in her words, my office slut. And that's the way it was meant to be.

The End

vote / comment / follow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds