Housewife's Choice Ch. 6

"I think I'd better stop this," she said slowly, "I'm getting too carried away again!"

"No!" said a voice in desperation.

"Well," drawled Jean slowly and seductively, "Are you really sure I can trust you all – I'm not completely sure? And after all – I'm old enough to be your mother."

"You can! It's OK – none of us will tell anyone – honest. Please don't stop!" begged another voice.

"So if I go further for you – you won't be shocked – or tell anyone?"

There were lots of shaking heads and Jean let them spend a few minutes wondering what she meant by "go further for you." The boys' eyes gaped at the space between her legs as they tried to see through the lacy panties to see the detailed contours of the older woman's cunt.

Moving toward the boys, Jean pulled a spare chair into an open space and sitting down she slid her skirt up to her hips then opened her legs wide for the boys' to feast their eyes on her underwear, that had now tried to disappear into her slit. Without warning she pulled up her top and uncovered her breasts that were hardly hidden in her flimsy bra. Her next question was uttered very slowly and sensuously.

"Would you like to come and feel?"

The boys hesitated, being very conscious of the bulges at the front of their trousers. Then one boy stood and dashed forward – unfortunately at the same time as one of his friends also made his move. They crashed against each other then stood still feeling very silly. One returned to his seat letting his pal walk nervously toward Jean. Standing just to the side of her he waited, not wanting to make the next move.

Jean took the boys hand and placed it on her breasts, then she smiled at the boy who had lost out and beckoned him over.

"It's OK – You can come too," she softly told him. "Come over here and stand at the other side of me."

The boy obeyed and like his friend waited for the next instruction.

"You look uncomfortable," said Jean, "Why don't you take the strain away and unfasten your pants?"

The boys' were reluctant so Jean took matters into her own hand. Reaching out she found the boys zip and to the gasps of his friends she unfastened his trousers. Taking out his cock she moved her head over his purple helmet and gave it a little suck. She pulled the boy toward her and slowly massaged his penis. Turning to the other boy who was still feeling her tits she told him to kneel down by the side of her, then, taking his hand she placed it between her legs and encouraged him to move it up and down.

She let things progress for a few minutes occasionally giving the cock in her hand a kiss or a lick. Then she focused her attention on the two boys that had been left out. One had already had a turn with her but the other one looked very rejected.

"Why don't you two take off your trousers and get ready for your turn? Show me what you've got," she said, licking her lips.

The youths stood, and although they felt self conscious and clumsy they nevertheless removed their trousers.

"Come closer," ordered Jean. Then looking them straight in the eye she said, "Go on! Let me watch you play with yourselves."

Shyly the boys exposed their cocks to Jean and both began a slow rhythmical stroke. Each boy was now absorbed in their own sexual pleasure as they feasted their eyes on Jean's body.

"Would you like to come upstairs with me?" asked Jean seductively.

The boys nodded and grunted affirmatively, not believing what was happening to them. Jean stood and as she pulled down her top told the boys to follow her. The boys standing in their underwear went to collect their trousers and one began to step into them.

"No!" said Jean, stopping him, "I don't think you'll need those – do you?"

George was now going to have a treat. He was about to watch his wife escort four young men into their bedroom – two, already in their underwear with erections to be proud of. Jean, realising the image that her husband was about to experience decided to make it a little more erotic for him – as she walked ahead of the boys she divested herself from her top and her ample breasts swung free.

George was already in position – behind the door of the back bedroom he had left just sufficient gap to view the whole of the landing. With difficulty he controlled his heavy breathing as the party came into sight. At first he noticed his mini-skirted wife, whose white orbs overflowed from her far too small bra cups. Then the bare flesh of the boys legs below their tee shirts – soon his wife would be removing their tight little briefs and inviting them to place their young rampant weapons into one of her orifices.

As they entered the bedroom George's cock was already out and in his hand. He listened, very carefully.

"Sit on the bed," he heard his wife instruct. George wasn't sure if she was addressing all of them but it soon became clear. Over the next ten minutes George listened as his wife allowed one boy at a time to explore her body while she played with his penis. She remained stood up, just inches from where the others sat – their eyes on level with her panties. Each one took a turn feeling and kissing various parts of her body while they delighted in having this older woman expertly play with their sex organs.

Very skilfully she kept them on edge, letting them relax and cool down at the appropriate moment.

"There's no point putting it back inside your underwear is there? You've all had your cocks on display – why try to hide them away again?" George heard his wife gently mock one of the boys. There was a few seconds silence then, "Why don't you all take off your pants – and underwear." George heard the noise of boys undressing and then his wife's voice.

"What lovely hard cocks you all have," she panted. "Now it's time I did something more for you, isn't it?" she added.

George was frantic – he wanted to see more – it was worth risking discovery. He wanted to watch his wife perform for the boys. Slowly and silently he emerged from his hiding place and crept along the landing. If he should get caught he would bluff his way through it or play the cuckold husband – or maybe he would just ask them to carry on – while he watched.

Through the gap in the door George could make out most of what was happening in the room. The boys were facing away from him giving him a sideways view while enough of his wife's body was visible to make it tantalisingly interesting. The rest would have to be put together using his imagination and listening to the noises – and hoping his wife would carry on giving her little commentary.

Back inside the room the boys waited expectantly for Jean's next treat. Sliding her hands up her thighs and thereby lifting her skirt, Jean put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and gently lowered them to just where her mound was.

"Come here!" she commanded, "Two of you!" She waited while a boy had taken up position on each side of her and then said, "Take them off!"

One boy right away took the initiative and Jean turned to the other, "Unclip my bra – and take that off too."

The boys' hands shook as they performed their little tasks and the penises of the watchers begged to be handled. There was a gasp, as at first Jean's tits appeared then she stepped out of her panties.

"Lift my skirt," she whispered to the boy on her right. The boy shakily pulled up her skirt to reveal to his friends the naked arse and cunt of this woman who was older than some of their mothers was. "Use your fingers," she gently urged the boy. Then to the other boy, who had meanwhile been rolling his hand over her nipples she said, "Put it in your mouth – suck on it." The boy hesitantly lifted the breast nearest to him and closed his mouth round the erect nipple.

"Good boys!" Jean sighed as she lowered her hands to grasp both cocks. After a few minutes of playing she addressed the other two youths that sat wide-eyed stroking themselves.

"Are you enjoying this?" she smiled. They could only nod their heads.

Jean inched her way nearer the bed pulling the standing boys with her. Speaking to the one who had not yet even touched her she told him to sit in front of her, then lifting her leg and resting it the bed her cunt was fully exposed and open. The boy fingering her, far from being disappointed at her interruption commenced to copy his friend and sucked on her tit.

The youth that was sat between her legs stared at the sight before him and as he pulled his penis he brushed his cheek against Jean's nylon clad thighs. Nearer and nearer he got to her open pussy and Jean smiled with satisfaction as she finally felt him kiss her red wet flesh.

"Lick me – good boy! She said very softly, "Use your tongue." The boy started slowly but as he experienced this new pass-time he quickly showed how much he liked it.

"That's feels lovely!" Jean sighed as she squeezed the cocks in her hand.

"Now what can we do with you?" she said to the last one.

The boy in question who was the one with the cut thumb had his own ideas. He had already had the pleasure of ejaculating on the woman's' leg and was eager to do it again. He quickly saw an opportunity and went to stand behind Jean. Pushing his hips slightly forward he began to rub the tip of his dick into Jeans bum crease, and keeping his fingers round it he masturbated against her anus.

George, knowing that they were all busy risked a better look and moved his head around the door – what he wasn't able to see directly, he was able to see by looking through the mirror.

There was his wife – with four youths who were naked from the waist down – two sucking her tits whilst she wanked them – leg raised so that another could lick her cunt – the last one masturbating against her arse-hole. He heard her begin to moan, then a minute later, "Stand up!"

She moved her leg to give the boy room to stand. "Fuck me!" she hissed. "Put your dick inside me!" Still holding on to the others she thrust her hips forward to assist the boy. The young boy, with a little difficulty – but with great enthusiasm - manoeuvred his penis into Jean's hole, then holding on to her sides he started to fuck her.

It couldn't have lasted long – the boy was too excited to control himself – he exploded inside Jean then, as young boys do after sex he went weak and floppy and collapsed on the bed. Jean however wanted more – and there were still three hard cocks waiting their turn. The older woman bent forward and pushed her bottom in the air. Instructions weren't necessary; the boy behind entered her from the rear. As she had now released her grip from the other boys' cocks they now made themselves busy playing with her tits, sitting on the bed beside her.

The boy fucking Jean was a long stayer and George heard his wife moan as the boy thrust deep inside her hole. Suddenly one of the youths playing with her tits gave a sharp gasp – watching Jean being fucked had made him wank to climax. Jean knew what was about to happen and pulled the boy down so his midriff was in front of her face. George looked through the mirror just in time to see the first spurt of white fluid shoot from the boys' cock – and saw his wife open her mouth to capture it. As his penis spurted forth his wife closed her lips around the swollen head to devour the lot.

Now the sight was too much for the boy behind and seconds later he let out a soft yell as his own juice spilled out of his dick and into Jean. As the boys flopped down Jean turned to the forth youth who was now sat on the edge of the bed – penis still proud but with a look of dejection as though he had been forgotten and left out.

"Where would you like to put it?" Jean whispered seductively in his ear, "Between my legs or in my mouth?" Jean kissed the boys' neck and gently pulled on his foreskin then, lying back on the bed she pulled the boy on top of her and said, "Come on, fuck me – and suck my nipples." The boy obeyed and Jean helped him keep up the momentum by wrapping her legs around him, and taking hold of hips she set the pace and power of the thrusts.

It was several minutes later that Jean had a most intense and powerful orgasm. The boy had long since ejaculated inside her but Jean held on firmly. His cock, though softening was touching just the right place and Jean pumped his young body back and forth against her pelvic bone. The boy was weak and felt like a rag doll allowing him-self to be used just like a blow up sex toy.

No one saw or heard George as he crept back into the back bedroom, delighted at what he had just witnessed.

Jean reminded the youths about not shooting their mouths off and was reassured that they would not be silly enough to spoil a good thing by blabbing about it. Happily satisfied they cleaned up and went back to work in the garden. Jean had a quick shower and joined her husband who had now returned to the kitchen. Wearing nothing but a small pair of panties and a robe Jean enjoyed the roaming fingers of her husband as he slipped his hand inside her garment.

"It's been an interesting day," remarked George. "I expect you'll be offering refreshments as and when you think they have worked up an appetite."

"Only if you approve and it's convenient," answered Jean. George smiled but did not answer her. Instead he parted the front of her robe and lifted a tit into his mouth. Jean moaned quietly and massaged the front of his trousers. For the next few minutes they experienced a serene contentment.

Alerted by footsteps and a cough the couple looked across to see through a small side window in the kitchen the sight of Mr. Nosy Neighbour approaching. Jean swiftly locked the door before he had a chance to walk straight in. Moving out of sight of the main window they retreated into the hallway.

"Do we answer the door?" asked Jean, "He knows that we are in. He would have seen the boys come in for a coffee break."

George looked at his wife, whose breast was hardly covered, knowing she had nothing but a pair of flimsy panties underneath. He wondered what the neighbours reaction would be if Jean opened the door like this. Jean was right – being very nosy he would have noted exactly how long the boys had been in the house. If Jean answered the door dressed in her robe with obviously nothing on underneath he would almost have a climax there and then. The solution was of course for George to answer the door.

Jean read the mind of her husband – and recognised the look in his eye. As the man knocked again Jean asked, "Do you want me to open the door?"

"Yes," answered George, then he asked her a question. "Do you want to see him alone?"

Jean licked her lips and nodded a yes to her husband. Maybe it was time again to give Mr. Nosy a reason to keep his mouth shut – a little treat, an incentive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds