• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How Daddy Found Me

How Daddy Found Me

I followed him out the elevator, trailing slightly behind him. He turned back, and offered me his hand. I placed my hand in his, my heart beating loudly in my chest. What was I doing here? I didn't know this man. I was in a strange place with him. No one knew I was here. Should I leave? Make a break for it while I still could? He squeezed my hand gently and smiled, almost as if he could sense my trepidation. "You can leave if you want to, I will understand," he said to me, looking at me, hoping I would stay.

I smiled at him, "Lead the way".

We entered his room at the hotel where he was staying. I looked around, taking it all in. It was a luxurious room with a massive bed, huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, and an opulent bathroom. What more could a person want? Suddenly very nervous in his presence, I sat down at the edge of the bed, unsure of what to do with myself. He sat down next to me, and flipped through the channels on the TV, making small talk, trying to make me feel comfortable. I appreciated the effort he was making. I walked over to the window, looking out across the city. Silently, he walked up behind me, and put his arms around me. I pointed out landmarks, and told him a bit about the area, feeling my nervousness leaving my body as he held me close to him. I could stay this way forever. He kissed my neck, and asked me if that was okay. How could I say no when it was the one thing I had been craving since I met him. He turned me around, and pulling me close, kissed me softly and deeply, his hands roaming across by body.

I gave into him, kissing him in return, running my hands through his hair. Chuckling, he drew the curtains, saying, "We don't need to give anyone a show." I laughed, knowing he was doing it for my comfort. He turned the lights down, and pulled me towards him again. "You're beautiful," he said, and I turned away. He turned my face back towards his, and kissed me again. Raising my arms up, he pulled off the top I was wearing, and stood back to admire me. I didn't know what to do with myself, no man had ever treated me this way before. He was every fantasy I've ever had come true, and yet I couldn't believe that he wanted me. He unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. My first instinct was to cover my breasts with my hands, but he wouldn't allow it. Instead, he bent down, and slowly started sucking on my right nipple, then my left. He kissed me again, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

He led me back to the bed, and asked me to lay down. I did, feeling nervous all over again. With the utmost care, he removed my shoes, and jeans, and left me in nothing but my g-string. He stood back, looking at me. I turned away again, knowing that he was looking at my every scar, every stretch mark, every flaw, my imperfect skin, my imperfect body. "You're amazing," he said. I turned back to look at him, and reached out for him. He lay down on me, his body fully clothed. He pulled off my underwear, leaving me completely naked under him. Pinning me down, he kissed me. My lips, my neck, my breasts, my stomach, lower... He spread my legs apart gently, and I looked down at him as he kissed my clit. My body shuddered from the sheer pleasure of it. He looked up at me and smiled. "Close your eyes baby, let me take care of you," he said, stroking my pussy with his hand. I closed my eyes, and gave into him. He licked and nibbled and sucked my pussy with an expertise that only comes with age. He ran his tongue from my ass to my clit, over and over. My body bucked against his face as I felt my orgasm building. Grabbing my hips, he growled at me, "Cum for me baby, cum now". The combination of his words and his tongue plunging deep into my pussy was all I needed.

He pulled off his clothes, and without warning, with a single thrust, pushed his cock into my throbbing pussy. His cock was long, thick and hard. I've never seen anything as beautiful as it before. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. We moved together, with a rhythm that said we had been together for years, yet we had only just met. Looking into my eyes, he thrust deeper and deeper. Feeling his cock move in and out of me, I could feel a second orgasm building, and he could feel it too. Wrapping his arms around me tightly, he whispered, "Are you ready, baby? Daddy's ready for you." The orgasm ripped through my body, my pussy clenching tightly around his cock, milking him as he came deep inside me. As his orgasm subsided, he rolled over, pulling me with him, holding me close. He kissed my forehead, and asked, "Was that good for you, baby?"

I smiled at him, "Yes, Daddy."

I was his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How Daddy Found Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds