• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How Do YOU Like It?

How Do YOU Like It?

How are you feeling, baby?

Are you filled with uncontrollable lust tonight? Are the cravings and urges just too much? Do you long for the sweet release only I can give you?

Shall I?

Will you give your need to me? Will you rest your pleasure in my hands, in my mouth? Will you relinquish your will to mine?

Where do you want it, baby? Shall we lie on the sheepskin rug near the fire? Is the heat appealing to you? Are the flickering orange flames hypnotic?

Can you see those flames reflected in my eyes? Does the firelight brighten my long russet hair into a flaming mane of silk? Can you make out the darkness of my nipples through my white blouse? Do you see the shadow of a triangle at that glorious conjunction between my legs?

Why don't you take your shirt off as I remove mine? Are your tiny male nipples hard? Does it excite you to see mine? Don't you want to cup my breasts in your hands and run your thumbs over my turgid nipples? How strong is your desire to lean forward and suck them? Or do you prefer my fingernails pinching yours, raking your chest? Would that make you moan?

Shall we undress completely? Do you long to see my curves, to run your hands over my softness? Is your cock growing restless bound within your jeans? Will it be too cold without our clothing? Or will the dying hearth fire force us to warm each other?

Are you leaning close? Are you almost touching my burning flesh? Can you smell my desire, deep and musky in the air? Can you see my quickened breath, my eyes dilated with pleasure?

Will you remember to hold back? Are you still willing to let me have total control? Will you need to be restrained?

Will you position yourself on hands and knees when I ask? How high can you wave your ass with your head resting on your arm? Are your cheeks hot with arousal or chilled from the air? Can you feel my breath on your ass, hot and moist?

Is your heart pounding in your ears? Are you afraid of my touch? Do you fear I will not be gentle, that I shall take your ass brutally rough?

How does my tongue feel as I run it along your lower spine? Does your flesh tingle when I slid it down between you ass cheeks? Do you feel remorse because I lick over your anus and along your perineum?

Do you want me to go back? Do you want the heat of my tongue pressed against your little entrance? How does it feel when I swirl the tip of my tongue in circles around your anus? When I thrust my tongue into you does it make you harder?

What about a finger? Do you enjoy a single finger violating your ass? Will you let me fuck you, as you are longing to fuck me?

Are you growing harder? Are you fighting the temptation to force me beneath you and plunge repeatedly into my slick cunt? Is it pure torture that I do not allow you to touch yourself? Does your cock, straight and hard, twitch with need every time I pump my finger in and out of your ass?

Why do you press back into my hand? Does it feel that good to be on the receiving end? Or are you pressing back so you can thrust forward, your full erection seeking some vice to bury itself in?

Do you stop when I remove my finger? Are you frustrated more than you thought possible? Is your frustration turning into lustful rage? Do you want me to slowly continue or are you ready to take me?

Is your next move my possession? Or your submission?

You know I'll bring you release, don't you? Do you know I will grant you freedom of voice and body that is almost unbearable? Can you wait?

Can you feel your cum churning in your balls? Is my grasp on them tight enough? Is my squeezing to your satisfaction? Does the touch of my rough tongue there surprise you?

Will you sigh a deep-throated moan as I worm my tongue up the underside of your cock? Do you like the tiny sucking kisses I run your entire length? Are you soon to cum?

Does my mouth feel hot as I take you deep into me? Would the touch of my teeth grazing your skin send fear through you?

Will you cum the first time I constrict my throat muscles around your sensitive head? Or will it be the second time?

Can you cum for me now, baby? Will you let me drink every drop? Will you like how I swallow with each squirt? Does my hand squeezing you sac cause you to give me more of yourself? Will you let me have that final possession?

Are you cumming, baby? Is your whole body surging with the raw sexual energy only men have? Are you filling my throat with you seed? Don't you want to? Are you?

Did you like it that way? Or shall I try another?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How Do YOU Like It?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds